Conquer Club

A Darker Shade of Black Mafia [6/14] Endgame:Rebuilding

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Darker Shade of Black Mafia [8/14] D4 The Source of Li

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 am

edocsil wrote:Go f*ck yourself? Your entire shitty argument is a troll. I've been drinking so this about the best argument your going to get out of me.

Sue me, I thought the one fucking confirmed townie back from the dead did his homework. Statistically, if you name people at random and we hang them town is likely to win. If you do better than random, the odds are really in out favor.

=D> Well done sir...well done.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby edocsil on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:22 am

edocsil wrote: IB what was the circumstantial evidence you were referring to?

Please respond, if it wasn't just a bait.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:55 am

vote edoc it's not like you to get things wrong (you claim to be drunk), you were on the Doom Wagon, and there is a 2/5 chance you're scum.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 pm

edocsil wrote:
edocsil wrote: IB what was the circumstantial evidence you were referring to?

Please respond, if it wasn't just a bait.

re-read my post...it is there.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StubbsKVM on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:26 pm

edocsil wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:I don't really have much to go on. And I'm still terribly busy at work.
Edoc is the one that bothers me most tbh. Especially this:

Yeah, anyone who was not keen on hanging Doom is on the chopping block today IMO. Sadly I am one of the folks he spent a lot of time defending him D2

Looks very forced.

Tbh I personally think the best course could easily been seen to hang folks who supported Doom. I was really hoping someone of those few would say something particularly dumb so I could make a case vs them that is stronger than the identical argument verse me.

:| This looks weird. You were hoping someone would say something dumb? This doesn't look like your usual play.

vote edocsil
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:36 pm

edocsil wrote:Go f*ck yourself? Your entire shitty argument is a troll. I've been drinking so this about the best argument your going to get out of me.

Sue me, I thought the one fucking confirmed townie back from the dead did his homework. Statistically, if you name people at random and we hang them town is likely to win. If you do better than random, the odds are really in out favor.

...and instead of ranting and raving at the cruelty of the world and the insubstantial nature of my post why not put forth your own theory, opinion or whatever?

I jumped in the pool to shake things up and it seems to have worked.

If we name folks at random and we hang them town is likely to win...well DUH. There comes a point where the game boils down to statistics and probability.

We have a pool of five and two are mafia. If you have something better to offer in your defense then feel free to do so but your piss and vinegar act adds nothing.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby edocsil on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:If we name folks at random and we hang them town is likely to win...well DUH. There comes a point where the game boils down to statistics and probability.

We have a pool of five and two are mafia. If you have something better to offer in your defense then feel free to do so but your piss and vinegar act adds nothing.

I don't, I fully support my lynch. I am annoyed with this game, and annoyed with my role. I hate VTs, my only actual use is to get killed in place of another player who has a purpose.

I can only assume we have like 1 perhaps 2 power roles hiding somewhere, and it isn't me. So kill me, narrow the pool with another kill and then power claims tomorrow. Should be 2 scum left, 4 townies. I assume IB, you will get killed again and that 1 power role will make it till tomorrow. IIRC there was possibly flavor indicating a bus driver too.

That being said, any player worth a damn should know that I was already either town power, or a VT desperately trying to get myself killed in true powers place. Clearly you and stubbs didn't even pick up on it which is more anointing than anything else.

Also, for my case? Stubs is scum if I had to name any single player. Didn't vote Doom, likes to wagon, and his cases tend to be weaksauce, but likes to try to make his votes appear like they have thought behind them, ie he is playing CYA.

Anywho, you don't like me IB so this case was basically what I assumed was going to happen today, with you being the confirmed town hero and all.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby rishaed on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 am

Vote Count:

Jonty125 (1) - Edocsil
Edocsil (3) - Jonty125, StubbsKVM, Iron Butterfly

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. As of now Edocsil would be lynched at the end of the day. You have until Midnight.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Sorry guys, I've been terribly busy at work. Still am, so I'll need to make this quick.

If it weren't for the fact that IB is a known town, I'd honestly look suspiciously at his actions... But that is besides the point now.

Iron Butterfly wrote:
edocsil wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote DoomYoshi for his strawmanning on aage.

edoc jonty did vote for doom, he was the second to do so,

I went back to look before voting, and assumed that was why IB placed his vote, and I didn't see his name on the appropriate VCs. Could you link the vote for me, and a page number so I could see some context too?

I'm taking another look for the vote too :|

I do find it fishy that you are asking people to do your homework for you. I think you followed me because you knew I was wrong and now your trying to cover your ass *grin*. My impression of you is that you really are trying very hard...

edoc did say that he looked at it the first time, he just missed it. And he did find the vote and the relevant vote count when he went back to look for it again. Nobody did the homework for him there.

I don't think edoc has been bandwagoning onto the other votes either.

It seems he's claiming VT, seeing as he said he doesn't have any power roles. And this is in line with something he said early in the game, if I remember correctly - he said something about his role being such that he can afford to play aggressively and step on peoples' does. Which, as a VT, you'd be wanting the mafia to turn their attention on you.

Not supporting his lynch.

Not sure about Stubbs - someone in another game said his short posts is his usual playing style? O.o

And as for Jonty, he has wagoned yet again onto this vote on edoc. It's like he's making a collection of all the possible wagons he can join. But then again, he did vote for Doom, so at present it seems unlikely that he's scum.

I don't support edoc's lynch, but I don't think any of the alternate wagons (if any) are feasible at the moment. WCS we lynch a VT? Which, I believe, is what will indeed happen unless a case miraculously appears in the next 12 hours or so. Hopefully I can check back in again before the deadline.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby rishaed on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:48 pm

DAY 4 END
The shades began to feel the effects of the long trial. Why couldn't it just be over all ready? One by one they fell into silence, until mail arrived at their doorstep. It was not quite over it seemed. Finally deciding to wait until tomorrow they just chose someone and lynched them. After all the probabilities were in their favor right?
Edocsil Grey VT has been lynched.
Night 4 start! You have 48 hrs.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: A Darker Shade of Black Mafia [7/14] N4 Returning to Gre

Postby rishaed on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:35 pm

While the night fell, chaos occured. The revival of the doctor was distressing to the colors of darkness. The more pressing concern however was the color that was consistently destroying their carefully laid plans in the night. In a mad scheme hatched from the depths of despair, they began a hairbrained scheme. One began to swallow the other hoping that it would instead magically lead to the target, eventually trying to stop he couldn't as tragically listened to the screams of his fellow conspirator. Swearing revenge he waited for the following night.
StubbsKVM Mafia Roleblocker has been Killed!
Day 5 Start!

Re: A Darker Shade of Black Mafia [6/14] D5 Unplanned accide

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:50 pm

I protected our cop.

We now have a pool of three.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby gregwolf121 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:00 pm

i investigated anamainiacks last night and found him to be guilty therefore vote anamainiacks
Captain gregwolf121

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:20 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:i investigated anamainiacks last night and found him to be guilty therefore vote anamainiacks

Congrats, you found me =D> I can't survive 2 more days and 2 more nights anyway.

Vote anamainiacks.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

vote animanics

done deal

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rishaed on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 am

I'm going to write the scene early and it'll be short :)
The last member was confronted from the town the next morning bright and early. Seeing no way he just confessed, far too much in despair over the tragic loss last night.
Anamainiacks Black Mafia Goon has been lynched.
Scene Actions and Role PM's out shortly.

Postby rishaed on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:19 am

show: RolePM

show: random.org role list

show: NIght Actions

Overall TFO is definitely my choice for the MVP of this game. This game would have been much different except from by his night actions.

Re: A Darker Shade of Black Mafia [6/14] Endgame:Rebuilding

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:39 am

Well...I'm gone for a few hours and I miss the entire day.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am

GG town.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:49 am

rishaed wrote:
show: RolePM

show: random.org role list

show: NIght Actions

Overall TFO is definitely my choice for the MVP of this game. This game would have been much different except from by his night actions.

:oops: I lucked out, that's it. I should have noticed that they were going after Safari exclusively, should have stayed on him n3.

I don't understand why Ana killed Stubbs :?
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 am

gg town, TFO excelent job with the busing,
just one question why did ana kill stubbs?
Captain gregwolf121

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:
rishaed wrote:Overall TFO is definitely my choice for the MVP of this game. This game would have been much different except from by his night actions.

:oops: I lucked out, that's it. I should have noticed that they were going after Safari exclusively, should have stayed on him n3.

I don't understand why Ana killed Stubbs :?

I honestly thought we targeted Jonty in N1, but DY sent the action in, so I don't know what was said in the end. Agree with that TFO's bussing was amazing though.

With 7 alive and 2 of us, we needed to survive 2 nights (assuming successful kills) and 1 day. Getting through 1 day without either of us getting lynched was going to be tough - Stubbs had a case building against him, and I had no town cred. Between the ?'s of TFO, SW, Jonty, Stubbs and me, Stubbs seemed to be most people's lynch target for today, even more so if one of the unconfirmed towns were killed at night. And winning was close to impossible if either of us were to be lynched. So the best chance we had was for either greg or IB to be killed at night, but IB was sure to doc greg, and the bus driver was sure to target one of them.

We decided for me to target Stubbs in the end because we thought the bus driver MIGHT bus drive Stubbs and one of IB or gregwolf. If it worked, it'd clear Stubbs in the eyes of our bus driver, and get rid of one of the major town power roles. So yea, it was an all or nothing move.

Anyway, had we done either of our other plans (kill IB block greg / kill greg block IB), we would've ended up with greg with no results and Jonty dead, or greg with results and with nobody dead.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:03 am

let this game go down in the annals of proof that no lynch is the worst ppossible way for a day to end.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:26 am

Im amazed that not a single major power role died in the first few days. And how close Aage came to his win condition...... (if TFO hadn't bussed him N1/N2 then Aage would have also won).

Postby rishaed on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 am

DoomYoshi wrote:let this game go down in the annals of proof that no lynch is the worst ppossible way for a day to end.

Indeed you still would have been in the game had a no lynch been enforced.... ;) something i did in my first game.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives