Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (8/27) *Day 6* Yes

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:39 am

flores i didn't use my night action,
and what you said made sense,
rodion is town, flores a survivor, i'm town, which leaves virus
alos his role seems pretty strong for a town player, also kind of lop sided, just can survive 3 night attacks, usually suck strong protective roles come with other powers.
so i will vote virus
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Not confident enough to hammer.

I'm thinking we could no-lynch and have Flores reinvestigate. Perhaps she gets more detailed/different results everytime she investigates?
General Rodion

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (4/27) *Day 8* Winding Down

Postby Fircoal on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Vote Count~

Virus (2) Flores, Gregwolf

Yea 4 alive, 3 to lynch
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:07 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:his role seems pretty strong for a town player, also kind of lop sided, just can survive 3 night attacks, usually suck strong protective roles come with other powers.
so i will vote virus

QFT it does seem overpowered for a town role, and i don't think further investigation will help us because my results never come in more of 1 word (with the exception of killing role which is 2 :P )

Rodion can you please remind me who cleared you as townie, because i didn't investigate you yet, i just took it as a fact :?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Rodion on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Nobody did. My character's existence is just flavour confirmed. Oh, and I'm not hammering in MYLO, if that's worth anything.

You can try to investigate me if you want, but it might take several nights until you guess who to target (as I might want to protect myself from NKs). Still, as long as we no lynch and no NKs happen, we've got all the time in the world.
General Rodion

Postby The Weird One on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 pm

If Rodion is standing by not hammering, I'll put a 24 hour deadline for something to come up before it goes to a no lynch. [This is subject to change if Fircoal corrects me...I'll ask his opinion, but this is just to prevent a complete stall]

-TWO
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Rodion on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Not sure what to do yet, I'd like to hear more about Greg and Virus' opinions.
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 pm

well, i'm not sure what more you want from me, i've placed my vote, and it seems the logical one, assuming flores is a survivor, and your town, then virus is the only one left.
and as i said before virus's claim just doesn't seem right to me, being that he only has a 3 time bulletproof,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Fircoal on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 pm

The Weird One wrote:If Rodion is standing by not hammering, I'll put a 24 hour deadline for something to come up before it goes to a no lynch. [This is subject to change if Fircoal corrects me...I'll ask his opinion, but this is just to prevent a complete stall]

-TWO

No I think this is the correct stance. Considering Rodion's post you might want to put the deadline back a bit, but if no lynch can be agreed on there will be a no lynch by deadline.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Rodion on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:55 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:flores i didn't use my night action,
alos his role seems pretty strong for a town player, also kind of lop sided, just can survive 3 night attacks, usually suck strong protective roles come with other powers.
so i will vote virus

gregwolf121 wrote:well, i'm not sure what more you want from me, i've placed my vote, and it seems the logical one, assuming flores is a survivor, and your town, then virus is the only one left.
and as i said before virus's claim just doesn't seem right to me, being that he only has a 3 time bulletproof,

Well, there are issues with your reasoning (highlighted in red): when you say he "only has a 3 time bulletproof", the "only" implies you think his role is weak. But earlier you did say his role seems pretty strong for a town player.

Flores also changed 180 degrees after hearing the world "invincible". Is "invincible" more anti-town than a Buizel? Not sure.

Virus, on the other hand, doesn't seem like he's worried about getting lynched, as he is not trying to convince anyone to change votes.

Anyway, I've just seen Fircoal updated the OP. However, some "green flips" are now "maroon flips" (MM and Sheep), which is the same colour as Strike Wolf's first role, a SK (SKs have no factions, yet 3 players flipped the same colour). Can you mods (Chu/TWO) clear things up for us?
General Rodion

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (10/27) Night 5* Less Witty Title Li

Postby Rodion on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Just so everyone sees what I mean.

Fircoal wrote:Well it appears that both me and TWO had run into things over the Christmas time but I'm guessing most of you were busy too. So with out further ado here is the scene or something.

It was the dead of night. Everyone was sleeping peacefully and there was little consern in the air. Even though they were the middle of a kill everyone festathon there was something to take joy in. It was the magical holiday times were everyone could celebrate and enjoy and do whatever they wanted. However there was one big problem in this little plan of theirs. There was a blood thristy killer that was walking around and doing lots of killy stuff. Well at least one who know how many there actually where. So while all of the cute Minccinos were celebrating in their cute Minccino style there was evil afoot. They never noticed because they were too busy opening gifts and playing pin the nose poke on the silleh buizel. But when they woke up they could clearly see the dead bodies of:

show

have died.

Day 6!

With 8 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

The Weird One wrote:The ragged remnants of the town have spoken. sheepofdumb has been lynched. Upon a close inspection of his possessions, it was discovered that he was Rich McMoneybags (businessman)

'Tis nighttime...There's about 72 hours or so...If I get all the actions, early, I might try to make it before that time...depending on homework.

Fircoal wrote:Alive:
5 Gregwolf (Replaced TFO)
9 FloresDelMal (Replaced Tails)
10 Virus (Replaced (Colton (replaced Iron Butterfly))
26 Rodion

Dead:
6 Sheep - (Businessman - Rich Moneybags) - Lynched Day 7
14 Safariguy5 - (Doctor Phil - insane doc) - Nightkilled Night 6
16 Jonty125 - (Ceirito - Two-Time Cop) - Nightkilled Night 6
15 Strike II (replaced Skoffin) - (Hoodlum Pants Puller - Scraf T. Scarggs ) - Lynched - Day 6
18 MM - (Discord) - Nightkilled Night 5
General Rodion

Postby The Weird One on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 am

Rodion wrote:Anyway, I've just seen Fircoal updated the OP. However, some "green flips" are now "maroon flips" (MM and Sheep), which is the same colour as Strike Wolf's first role, a SK (SKs have no factions, yet 3 players flipped the same colour). Can you mods (Chu/TWO) clear things up for us?

To clear things up: I am misinformed on anything that contradicts Fircoal. Apologies for the confusion. Trust his colourations.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby The Weird One on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:19 am

Fircoal wrote:
The Weird One wrote:If Rodion is standing by not hammering, I'll put a 24 hour deadline for something to come up before it goes to a no lynch. [This is subject to change if Fircoal corrects me...I'll ask his opinion, but this is just to prevent a complete stall]

-TWO

No I think this is the correct stance. Considering Rodion's post you might want to put the deadline back a bit, but if no lynch can be agreed on there will be a no lynch by deadline.

And I shall shove the deadline back by another 36 hours, then. [60 hours after initial deadline post was made]

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby virus90 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 am

well i am as town as can be. i dont have any other powers then beeing bulletproof. and i am not concerned about getting lynched because i dont really care. lets get this game over with. i full claimed and still people try to push for a lynch.
i do have another case however. and that is against flores.
Sheep clearly stated he was working together with flores, and sheep was red considering the colouration changes. which means in my opinion they are scumbuddies so
Vote flores
Major virus90

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:00 am

well posting of pm's is against the rules, but if you must know, my role was written in light green, and your vote on me seems quite desperate.
On the hypothetical case that what sheep was saying was true there are several things that don't add up:
If i was a lyncher i could have won.
If i was an usurper i could have inherited killing powers and i could have won.
if sheep was a joat with multiple night actions he couldn't have a need for anyone at his service, and this idea itself could make for a ridiculously unbalanced game.
if i was scum i could not have outed killing roles, because even dead i could win with scum as long as townies could go extinct.

Also i don't see what else could i add, except thanks for the deadline, at least this way less time is lost, i am really bored of this game, but i have stuck with it for so long that i want to at least get a survivor win out of it, i could prefer that town win by my side since i played pro-town all along, but hey, i am Switzerland, either way is fine by me, so have it your way.
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Rodion wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:flores i didn't use my night action,
so i will vote virus

gregwolf121 wrote:well, i'm not sure what more you want from me, i've placed my vote, and it seems the logical one, assuming flores is a survivor, and your town, then virus is the only one left.

Well, there are issues with your reasoning (highlighted in red): when you say he "only has a 3 time bulletproof", the "only" implies you think his role is weak. But earlier you did say his role seems pretty strong for a town player.

Flores also changed 180 degrees after hearing the world "invincible". Is "invincible" more anti-town than a Buizel? Not sure.

Virus, on the other hand, doesn't seem like he's worried about getting lynched, as he is not trying to convince anyone to change votes.

Anyway, I've just seen Fircoal updated the OP. However, some "green flips" are now "maroon flips" (MM and Sheep), which is the same colour as Strike Wolf's first role, a SK (SKs have no factions, yet 3 players flipped the same colour). Can you mods (Chu/TWO) clear things up for us?

actually the only was meant to refer to the fact that i had found his abilities seemed lopsided, i don't think i've ever seen a role when it was just a limited number of bulletproofs, usually i've seen fully bulletproofs, bodyguard, or if they have had a limited number of bulletproofs, they also had some other action to go with it, sometimes SK, or god father type roles.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby virus90 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm

well my role clearly states eliminate all threats to town, so dont know what threats are left but i havent won yet. which makes one of you the last threat. If you all need to get rid of a towny to win then lynch me better sooner then later. but i am no treat to anyone. havent had any night actions ever, and am just bulletproof. dont know how the others played my character before i replaced them but i would try to be a kind target for the mob if i had played it, knowing i could not be killed at night i would have painted a nice target on my back and see them waste there NK's . But well i only just came in when everything was already sorted out.
Major virus90

Postby Fircoal on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Rodion wrote:Anyway, I've just seen Fircoal updated the OP. However, some "green flips" are now "maroon flips" (MM and Sheep), which is the same colour as Strike Wolf's first role, a SK (SKs have no factions, yet 3 players flipped the same colour). Can you mods (Chu/TWO) clear things up for us?

Both Green and Brown flips are 3rd Party. The difference is green flips can win with town or scum. They are roles that don't try to threat the town but rather win their goal. Brown flips are 3rd parties that work by themselves for a sole win in the end. They usually have to kill off all of or almost all of the town to win. I didn't really say this to TWO so his colors are a bit off. The general vein though is they are both colors for 3rd party.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Rodion on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:42 am

I'd rather pick between 2 guys I don't trust on D9 (50%) than between 3 guys I don't trust on D8 (33.3%).

So I propose no lynch, Greg kills someone (not Virus) and we enter D9 with 3 players assuming Greg's kill hasn't ended the game.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 am

And all survivors make an effot to play pro-town D9 when they get to pick who to hammer.
General Rodion

Postby virus90 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 pm

vote no lynch because it is better then a lynch on me,...
Major virus90

Postby The Weird One on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:39 pm

That looks like a no lynch. Night is 72 hours...hopefully it shall end before that. Thanks for the upped activity. Please send night actions to both me and Fircoal.

-TWO

Sergeant The Weird One

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (4/27) *Night 8* Winding Down?

Postby Fircoal on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:26 pm

As morning rose the town realized that something was amiss. It actually happened early instead of taking an eon and a day. It seemed the town was eager to find out the solution to this problem and finally be rid of all the evil that had plagued the city. So eagerly everyone popped out of their beds and gathered in the town center to see what had transpired. By now it was more of a lack of cinos than a group of cinos. And with so few cinos it was not hard to tell that one was missing. A field trip to the house of the missed revealed that:

show

Day 9!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

It all comes down to this. Good luck.
Captain Fircoal

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (3/27) *Day 9* To The Finish!

Postby Rodion on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:47 am

Not yet sure who I trust. I might be taking my sweet time on this one!
General Rodion

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (3/27) *Day 9* To The Finish!

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:27 pm

well in these situations you definitely don't want to rush, that being said i'm going to wait before i cast a vote, i'm thinking i'll need to go back and reread to make sure my conclusions are right,
Captain gregwolf121

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives