Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (3/27) *Day 9* To The Finish!

Postby The Weird One on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:12 pm

I'll try to put out a prod in the next 24 hours. I can understand needing to reread everything, but the extended silence is worrisome.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 pm

sorry , still trying to figure out who is lying, that and i want to see what others, mainly virus have to say
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:27 pm

A virus prod would be nice. I do, however, think that everybody will stick to their original claims.
General Rodion

Postby virus90 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 am

yes i definately stick, or do you want me to make up a nice fairytale in trying to convince you?
wonder what happened to people reasearching me, thought i would have been done to clear me, but aparently i am still not cleared as town.
Major virus90

Postby The Weird One on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:05 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:sorry , still trying to figure out who is lying, that and i want to see what others, mainly virus have to say

Understood. Just trying to keep things from stagnating, overmuch. With all the long silences in the past of this game, I'm a bit paranoid. :P
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Rodion on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 pm

viewtopic.php?p=3045870#p3045870

Fircoal wrote:Karel
You are a Buizel, known by many to be an eval, silleh, and annoying creature that does eval, silleh, and annoying things. You are disliked for this reason and frequently abused. Common abuse tactics include twirling and/or pulling on your tails, poking your nose, and treating you like a second-class citizen (more commonly referred to as treating you like a Buizel). All this justified abuse as turned you to the dark side. Each night you are able to kill someone, despite the obvious fact that you are too weak to be able to do anything like that. You win when you are the last one standing. If by random chance you happen to be the die by a lynch on day one and you are the first one dead, everyone will be overcome with happiness at your death and all agree to get along and win without you. Confirm in thread.

I'll take Flores' original suspicion.

Vote Gregwolf.

Alea jacta est.
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:56 pm

@rodion well i'm not sure how i could defend myself against that, i guess my best defense is that i was honest with my role, if i wasn't town i wouldn't have claimed buizelly buizel, as it had been said earlier in the game that buizels were often not town aligned, however, when i was asked to claim i went with the truth,

now we just need to hear from virus/just have some more discussion so we can figure out who is lying, i didn't find anything to make a case out of when i reread the last few days.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 am

Temporarily, unvote.

Can you point where it was said that buizels were often not town aligned before you claimed?
General Rodion

Postby virus90 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:52 pm

well its clear to me, its either rodion in for the academy awards nomination for best actor, or gregwolf is scum. I should have dropped the hammer before you unvoted, im sorry i did not took the effort of reading this thread, life had a good swing at me, but thats not a great excuse. my apologies its my fault.
reviewed all posts based on author so got a timeline of who said what and reread last pages and its clear to me that the story of rodion - busdriver is confirmed by actions several times. I can not say the same about greg, his story is unconfirmed as far as i know. also flores pointed out.
FloresDelMal wrote: my money is still on greg, because i don't believe he is the town vig, as i said it before in my experience there is not such thing as a pro-town buizel,
(page 106)
in the same message flores also posts:
FloresDelMal wrote:The absence of NK proves that i am a survivor, because if as ppl suggested i was a lyncher or i could have somehow inherited killing powers i could have won by now.
show

at that time i had not claimed yet so maybe/probably i was targeted and got saved by my passive.
Well flores got the results of her investigation and found out i was: "invincible"
FloresDelMal wrote:OK guys, got my results, virus is "invincible" which is not a role that i have encountered before, and to me it sounds like bulletproof and/or unlynchable, so if he was really a townie i don't see any reason why he could have avoided so much to claim, making him the best lynch candidate to me.

I can't be certain, but if greg is saying the truth, and he is pro-town, with me being survivor, and rodion the only confirmed townie, the logic thing to do is Vote virus if he is un-lynchable nothing will happen and greg could take care of him on the night but if he is the last scum we could share the win right now and end this mess of a game in a less depressing light, of course all this rests on the assumption that greg is town.

did you use your night action greg? if so, on who?

thoughts anyone?

to answer why did i not claim that before: Well because my role would have been useless. since i am invincible the point kind of is to get the maffia to kill me, so they will waste their action. (i already said this on page 107 aswell)

For me its clear vote gregwolf
Major virus90

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Rodion wrote:Temporarily, unvote.

Can you point where it was said that buizels were often not town aligned before you claimed?

okay so it was said as clearly as i thought it was basically from several of the night/day scenes, including night 1 on page 40, day 6 on page 100, and some other small references made by some players
and then mostly from what was said on day 2 page 45
rishaed wrote:Thats what four people all mafia? With at least another two factions? This game is getting pretty crazy, and with four night kills, monsters, hoodlums, evil grannies, and buizels, we've got issues. I sure hope that the doc has a clue of whats going on or we have a more than one doc.

from this i gathered that generally buizels were not town aligned,
basically it wasn't said straight out like i thought it had been but i inferred from what had been said by rish that buizels were generally lumped with anti-town factions.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Well, if Virus is anti-town, he could have won by hammering Greg (unless he specifically can't hammer, which is highly unlikely) and he took his sweet time, so I have to interpret that as proof he isn't a threat (or else he would have hammered when he posted in the Official game 2 days ago or so).

Sorry, town, in case I'm wrong and that costs us the game.

Vote gregwolf
General Rodion

Postby Fircoal on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 am

In the town there was a scene of finality that was in the air. As suspicions rose on the very last day, only three were left in the fight for the town. Over the long week the town had battled mafia, hoodlums, businessmen and their interns, mean people and just plan people who wanted to kill just for the fun of it. And here with the final three standing there nothing seemed more important than getting this right. It came down to the end when the pressure came onto the buizelly buizel. The other two of the town noted its strangeness and decided in the end to rain blood down upon to it. With that:
show

It was now just two in the town. They faced each other unsure in their decisions. Had everything gone alright? Had they won. With a bang ringing out across the town, it was all certain what happened in the end...

As the two Minccino looked up they noticed fireworks streak across the sky. They smiled at each other and watched as the fireworks lit up the now night of the once again peaceful town. It had taken a lot of work but once again Cinoville was peaceful. And forever it would remain.

show

Game Over!

Thanks for playing! :3
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:57 am

Nice. It sucked that I was basically an SK after N1. All those ppl saying they knew i was scum day 1... i hadn't even read my role PM. You didn't know shit.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Chu/TWO, can we get a list of all roles, their respective WCs and NAs?

Game feels incomplete otherwise!
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:33 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i was so close oh well, just one question rodion were you busdriving yourself with me the last couple of nights?
anyways good game town
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Yes.
General Rodion

Postby sheepofdumb on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:20 pm

You had to side with town, didn't you greg? We could have lynched virus and discussed who's getting the victory. But noooo, you had to side with the town. :P
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 pm

@rodion, i thought so, i thought about trying targeting myself to eliminate you but didn't want to risk it
@sheep, i figured pretending to be town would have kept me alive longer, i was counting on the virus lynch though and that didn't go through. also i thought i was the only anti-town role left, so i had to get town to focus on others,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby sheepofdumb on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Well if we had jumped on virus then I would have had to jail rodion (who knows what would have happened there) and shoot you. I figure you'd shoot me. If rodion got blocked Flores and Rodion would be left. More or less a win in my book. If rodion did swap with you he'd be dead and you'd be jailed. Leaving Flores, myself, and you alive. Considering we were all anti-town we'd spend the day working out an agreement.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Fircoal on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Rodion wrote:Chu/TWO, can we get a list of all roles, their respective WCs and NAs?

Game feels incomplete otherwise!

Here are all the role pms:

Format:

Character Introduction

Powers

Teammates / People you can talk to.

Goal

---------

Doctor's Last Wish / Beloved Princess

You are Robert Andino, a famous doctor known through out the land. However you are becoming old and no one really trusts your medical skills anymore. You know you still have the chops and still you try to take on patients. Sadly no one is willing. So you retired to Cinoville hoping for the chance to save someone. When the mafia broke out it proved the perfect time to save someone. It's now or never you can prove your worth to the world and save someone.

Each night you are able to protect one person from being night killed.

Goal: Protect at least one person from death this game.

Invincible Survivor

You are Bullets, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You are known through out the town for being so strong and able to resist lots of bullets. The Cinos would always test you and you'd always end up successfully living. Now with the mafia coming into town it's time you used your survivabily for the town.

Right now you have nothing to do at night but that may change. For now try to use yourself as a town decoy :3

Goal: Eliminate all threats to the town of Cinoville.

Intern

You are Carl the nameless intern for Rich McMoneybags. Fresh out of college and looking for a way to jump start your career as a businessman you decided to take an internship for the most successful businessman around. However it was not anything like what you expected. McMoneybags is a bitter selfish old man who cares about nothing but his money. You hate him and resent him. Now he tells you to help him out to clear the land of Cinoville for a tourist resort. No you say to this. You'll help him out, but it won't be for him. It'll be for yourself.

Each night you are able to check the reports on someone finding out what faction they belong to or what role they have (Your choice).

Your boss is SheepofDumb. You are able to talk to him every night.

Goal: Kill McMoneybags and eliminate everyone from Cinoville and use it as a tourist attraction.

Evil Meanie Poop Head

You are Jirk McFaec, an evil meanie poop head that no one in the world likes. You travel from city to city pulling jokes on people and making everyone else's lives more miserable. Here at Cinoville you plan to do more of the same, it's all in good fun.

Each night you are able to do the following actions: Block someone, take away someone's vote for the next day, or pick someone to frame as mafia for a cop investigation.

Goal: To survive to the end of the game.

Pr Fun maker

You are Whisham, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You are a fun loving cino and like to see fun all around you. To do this you experienced with magic and decided to do crazy things. The latest trick of yours is a wave of the wand to make your target forced to say some words of your choosing. With this game in high gear it's the perfect chance to show off your magic!

Each night you are able to pick someone to target them with a post restriction. You are able to make up this pr but if it's too difficult I will scale it back.

Goal: You win when at least 5 alive members of the game have a post restriction.

Bus Driver

You are Skip Scruffy, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You are the younger brother of Skye Scruffy and the two children of the Bus Driving Minccinos! a popular travelling bus speciallizing in traveling small Pokemon though dangerous terrians. While they took a break to raise you and your sister they could not ignore their work forever and at some point you ended up in Cinoville with only each other and a deadbeat aunt as family. This ended up badly on you and you turned bitter. Unlike your sister who stayed positive you turned to any way to get your mind off your parents. You acted out and joined a band of hoodlums graffiting and stealing to get your kicks. You made a couple of friends there. When the plan to take over the town of Cinoville is suggested you have some doubts but you resign to do it. You don't really want to injury the town in any way but you seem to small to actually stand up and do something. You wonder what your sister would think of you but you figure it's best not to bring any of this up with her, she doesn't know and it's best that she doesn't know. So in secret you use your bus driving skills to held this round of hoods take over the town.

Each night you are able to target two people to switch the actions that target them to target the other.

The hoodlums are Mandy, Skoffin, and TWO. You are free to talk to each other at night. You are also masons with your sister, Rodion.

Goal: Have the Hoodlums outnumber the total population of the town.

Copier

You are Justin Beaver a pathetic copy cat of everything that is popular. You are unable to come up with anything original or creative so you use other people's ideas as your own and try to get popular that way. Somehow it is has worked well with you, at least for half of the population. The rest of the population hates you and doesn't understand the appeal. Due to acting out being in vogue recently you decided to join the Hoodlums and do rebelous stuff. However when you hear of a plan to ruin Cinoville and take all of the money for yourselfs you can't help but to agree.

Each night you are able to target someone and copy their ability. The next night you will be able to use that ability upon someone else. The person whom you use the ability on will have their ability copied for the next night.

The hoodlums are Mandy, Skoffin, and TWO. You are free to talk to each other at night.

Theif / Pants Puller Scraf T. Scarggs

You are Scraf T. Scraggs, a Scrafty who lives in the town of Cinoville. Along with your hoodlum friends you have made it your job to pull petty crimes on the population, your personal favorite is pulling down people's pants. You along with the rest of the hoodlums decide to raid the town to grab all of it's money. Who doesn't like money anyway.

Each night you are able to target someone to kill. You have the final vote for who your group kills. Each day you are able to target someone to pull down their pants.

The hoodlums are Mandy, Skoffin, and TWO. You are free to talk to each other at night.

Godmother

You are old Ms. Granniton, a beloved grandmother figure to the town. However under the core you aren't that beloved. A long history of taking care of the town and their silleh problems has left you very bitter inside. As your grow older in age you find it more and more reasonable to take out your bitter resentment on this town. To make your dreams come true you established a mafia ready to strike back.

Each day you are able to pm me a name to give them a poisoned cookie. This cookie gives the person 1/3 chance of dying that day, 1/3 chance of dying the next day, and 1/3 chance of not dying and being resistant to mafia kills. You are also able to direct the mafia kill at the night time. Your choice is the final one.

The mafia are Nagerous, Aage, and Doom Yoshi. You are free to talk to each other at night.

Goal: Have the mafia outnumber the total population of the town.

Jigglypuff Puffy Jiggles

You are Puffy Jiggles, the Jigglypuff right hand man to Ms. Granniton. You are a mediocore singer and because you were never able to become a singing idol you took the best chance you could, becoming a mafia member. Upon hearing of a vast fortune that could be made by clearing the town you instructed the grandmother to try clear this town.

Each night you are able to target someone to lull them to sleep, blocking them from doing any role. You are also able to end one day by giving a performance for the town causing them all to fall asleep.

The mafia are Nagerous, Aage, and Doom Yoshi. You are free to talk to each other at night.

Goal: Have the mafia outnumber the total population of the town.

Usper

You are Charizard, a total loser who has nothing going in your life what so ever. You go from town to town trying to find someone who will take you in. That is when you found the mafia. Eager to take anyone you joined them. They weren't the nicest but at least they were someone. As much as they gave you, you were not satisfied, you wanted more. You wanted power. You now have it out for the leader of this mafia, you must kill her so you can become the leader instead.

Each night you talk with your mafia and kill someone.

Goal: Eliminate Nagerous and have the mafia outnumber the total population of the town.

SK with 40 PHD

You are the SK with 40 PHDs. You are a brillant mind and have used your education to the fullest gathering up 40 phDs. However you have found that they have done little for you. They are not your true calling. Killing is.

Each night you are able to target someone to kill.

Goal: Eliminate everyone from Cinoville

Businessman Rich McMoneyBags

You are Rich McMoneyBags, a Businessman with his eye on the town of Cinoville. While researching all of the latest trends you have noticed that most successful tourist traps are those that used to be functioning cute odd towns deprived of their natural substance and filled with thousands of diamonds international. Coming upon Cinoville you notice that this could be the prime place for the next biggest tutorist trap. Only one problem. There are still Minccino living here. Clearly it is up to you to fix that. You will make this town you cash cow or die trying!

Each night you are able to do two of the following actions: Kill someone, send someone to jail for the night protecting them from being killed but also blocking their action, investigate to see what someone's role (not alignment) is, or pay to get an additional vote for the next day. (Note you don't actually have to pay me xP )

Your intern is Tails. You are able to talk to him at night.

Goal: Eliminate everyone from Cinoville and use it as a tourist attraction.

Buizelly Buizel

You are the Buizelly Buizel. You have lived in Cinoville as the sole buizel for a very long time. Every day you are taunted and teased for your silleh buizellyness. Your nose is poked repeatedly and your bottom is permanantly red from all the spankings you get. Due to this special treatment you have grown resentful of the poor nice Minccinos and wish to inact your revenge.

Each night you are able to target someone to kill.

Sensor

You are Scruwuep, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You have magicial sensening powers that you have always known about. However until lately it hasn't had much effect for the town of Cinoville. However will all of these wrong doers you are able to find a use for this power. When a lynch happens you are able to tell how many town, 3rd party, and mafia members are on the lynch.

Each night you're able to pm Fircoal to remind you that he must send you these results. Then you spend the night reflecting on them! :3

Copier

You are Miracle Matter, a form of dark matter. You have been traveling around the world trying to find a purpose in life after being a form of darkness for most of your life. Here in Cinoville you see the sadness that has surrounded you and your collegees for most of your life and for some reason you are interested in helping.

Each night you are able to target someone and copy their ability. The next night you will be able to use that ability upon someone else. The person whom you use the ability on will have their ability copied for the next night.

Bus Driver

You are Skye Scruffy, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You are the older sister of Skip Scruffy and the two children of the Bus Driving Minccinos! a popular travelling bus speciallizing in traveling small Pokemon though dangerous terrians. While they took a break to raise you and your brother they could not ignore their work forever and at some point you ended up in Cinoville with only each other and a deadbeat aunt as family. This ended up badly on your brother but you haven't seemed as effected. You hope he is able to feel better soon though. When the mafia came around you fear for the town that is your home and try to use your bus driving skills to help the town. You want to protect your friends but most of all you want to protect your brother.

Each night you are able to target two people to switch the actions that target them to target the other.

You are masons with your brother, Mandy.

PGO

You are Berry, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You are known for your love of berries and somehow that is how you got your name. That isn't the only berry related thing that you're able to do. You're also able to make barriers. It is a special power in the berries that only you have learned to use to your advantage due to all of the berries that you eat. Now with the town under threat it is time to use that power for good.

Each night you target someone to put a barrier around. A barrier is able to go around one player. All actions will be sent off of them to a random person. Sadly you can not use the barrier on yourself.

Two-Time Cop

You are Ceirito, a resident Minccino to Cinoville. You are working to become a full blown decetive of the town. Dreaming big you study long and hard to try to become the head of the staff. Sadly the actual staff is too busy eating donuts to actually do much of anything. However you are young and impatient. You want results now. That's why you're working double as hard to get your dream and help the town out.

Each night you pm me the names of two people. One of these you will be told with 100% accuracy. The other there is a 50% chance of it being correct. You will not be told which is which.

Doc with 40 PHD

You are the Doc with 40 PHDs. You are a fabled doctor known all through out the world of scum filled games for three things: Your prowess skills, your 40 PHDs, and the fact that you can't stop talking about your 40 PHDs. Sure you may have a big ego but all in all you have one goal, save the town and get rid of the bad guys.

Each night you are able to protect one person from being night killed. Also in each post you may you must refer to your 40 PHDs in some way shape or form.

Insane Cop

You are Luke Skywalker, a jedi from some place no one could care less about. You decided to vacation in Cinoville because why not? That was when this whole scene broke out. Now you decided to use the force to take out the scum and protect this town.

Each night you are able to use the force to figure out if someone is town, scum, or 3rd Party.

Insane Doc

You are Dr. Phil, famous doctor known for his wonder TV show that everyone loves to watch. Seeking a vacation from your hectic schedule of TV shows you decided to go to Cinoville. Upon seeing the situation there you realized this would be a wonderful PR stunt! Dr. Phil saves the town of Cinoville from villians. Perfect!

Scattered But Effective Cop

You are Clover, a travelling bunny from Cresent Forest. When you grew up you have gone on journies with your mate Rambler. However on one of these journies you ended up getting seprated and lost in the town of Cinoville. When you see that it is under attack from some scum you decide that you have to stay and protect the town of Cinoville. You figure to aid the Minccinos you can try to rather information at night. You try to hit as many houses as possible however you aren't the most organized and there are some flaws in this.

Each night you are able to pm me the names of 5 people. I will tell you there roles, however I will not tell you whose role is whose. It is up to you to figure that out.

Watcher

You are a NSA office, your job is to spy on people and make sure that they don't do anything illegal. Sure you may step over your boundaries a couple of all the times, but you mean well. And when Cinoville comes under attack you know just how you can show it. You'll use your spying tools for the good of the town so they don't question you anymore.

Each night you target someone to watch. You will be able to see who targets them.

Doctor

You are Litilah, a resident Minccino from the town of Cinoville. You are a practicing medicial student, you view safing lives as your passion. When the mafia breaks out you see that cinos are starting to fall left and right. This is too much for your heart to bare. Although it's early for you, you enter the ring as a doctor to try to protect the innocents of Cinoville from dying.

Crazy Two Faced

You are Crazy, a resident Minccino from the town of Cinoville. You are well crazy. You love this town but at the same time you hate it. It switches so often that you are not even sure of what you feel anymore. There have been so many highs and lows from this town that you are permantly divided. Oddly enough such a devide is straight down the middle, one day your're something the other you're the next. This problably isn't a good time to have this act up with trouble on the rise. ^^;;

Each odd night you are able to protect one person from being night killed. Each even night you are able to block one person from using their night action.

Goal: On odd days: eliminate all threats to the town of Cinoville. On even days: Be the last standing in Cinoville.

Roleblocker

You are Edward Cullen, the sexiest vampire that ever existed. You happen to be traveling the world showing off your supreme sexiness. That is when you landed in the town of Cinoville. It has little to offer you and your sexiness but you decide to stay anyway. Upon hearing of the mafia invasion that has come you decide to help because why not? The sexiness of Edward Cullen needs another trophy.

Each night you are able to target someone to block with your display of sexiness.

Choas

You are Discord, the wonderful being of Choas. After being freed from stone yet again you got right to work on doing what you loved best CHOAS. Sadly the ponies have made very sure that none of that harmful choas will happen on their watch. But what if they aren't watching. And that is why you came to Cinoville. Here you are able to live in peace and practice choas all you want. Oh look, a mafia just started to try to take over the town. How oppertune.

Each night you are able to do three of the following: target someone to protect them from a kill, target someone to block them from saying any actions, target someone to give them a post restriction, take away someone's vote, add an additional vote to someone, create a barrier to put all actions to someone on someone random, switch the actions from two different targets onto each other, give someone a random additional power role or kick someone.

Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 pm

I only caught the last couple pages, but... what the hell is a Buizel?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 am

Metsfanmax wrote:I only caught the last couple pages, but... what the hell is a Buizel?

They are evil creatures and are very buizelly. And deserve to be abuzeled.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Wow, nice win guys. With all the roles, I actually didn't completely screw town over with a few of the NK's.
Captain safariguy5

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:I only caught the last couple pages, but... what the hell is a Buizel?

They are evil creatures and are very buizelly. And deserve to be abuzeled.

It's a pokemon.

Buizel ~ buoyant weasel
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Looks like awesome roles here. I regret not ever playing a game hosted by fircoal yet :(
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives