Conquer Club

ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (10/13) - D3: The Bloody Winter Rose

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (11/13) - D3: The Wolf howls no mo

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote Neb I would like to see what faction you have aligned yourself to as well.

What was my crime that garnered your vote? Curiosity? Well...I would like to see what faction you are aligned with.

You're trying to reverse the roles, of you been forced to oust your alliance, nice try, but like spiesr, said, you have lost your right to anonymity.

A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:27 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
jonty125 wrote:vote Neb I would like to see what faction you have aligned yourself to as well.

What was my crime that garnered your vote? Curiosity? Well...I would like to see what faction you are aligned with.

You're trying to reverse the roles, of you been forced to oust your alliance, nice try, but like spiesr, said, you have lost your right to anonymity.

A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.

Interesting. I'll play along, too.
KGB...you can either claim now or risk being hammered as both jonty and I are willing to commit votes to you.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby kgb007 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Minister Masket wrote:Not exactly the kind of answer we were hoping for really.

Vote KGB

what kind of answer were you hoping for then? if you and your son want to vote me for being noncommital on yesterday's lynch and my inactivity then so be it, although a few did not bother voting D2 with similar if not worse levels of activity

jonty125 wrote:A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.

i can definitively say i had zero knowledge of IB's alignment prior to his claim, i'm not sure why you think i would after i clearly stated i'd be unvoting either way, think about it for a second: if i knew IB's alignment/role, then you must ask yourself, why would i even bother to risk voting him in the first place?

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Interesting. I'll play along, too.
KGB...you can either claim now or risk being hammered as both jonty and I are willing to commit votes to you.

well seeing how it takes 7 to lynch, i'm not sure why i should be concerned by the 2 lannisters random vote casting, even if jonty and neb both vote me, that would still only put me at L3 by my count
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby Foxglove on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 pm

kgb007 wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:Not exactly the kind of answer we were hoping for really.

Vote KGB

what kind of answer were you hoping for then? if you and your son want to vote me for being noncommital on yesterday's lynch and my inactivity then so be it, although a few did not bother voting D2 with similar if not worse levels of activity

jonty125 wrote:A bit of speculation here, but I suspect, KGB, had knowledge of IB's alignment and that's why he was going to unvote immediately after the claim.Not going to vote KGB yet, but I'm tempted, may do if we need L-2.

i can definitively say i had zero knowledge of IB's alignment prior to his claim, i'm not sure why you think i would after i clearly stated i'd be unvoting either way, think about it for a second: if i knew IB's alignment/role, then you must ask yourself, why would i even bother to risk voting him in the first place?

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Interesting. I'll play along, too.

well seeing how it takes 7 to lynch, i'm not sure why i should be concerned by the 2 lannisters random vote casting, even if jonty and neb both vote me, that would still only put me at L3 by my count

vote kgb007

We need more information, and more participation from people who are mysteriously absent during the lynch discussions.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Commander9 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Vote Count:

Kgb (3) - wolfy kun,MM, foxglove

With 11 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

spiesr wrote:Also, Mod can we get Fircoal replaced? I don't think he survived the winter.

He answered already, but if there's anyone else, let me know and I'll prod.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:UPDATE THE OP!

On my way.

Again, apologies due to my really high inactivity. This is the main reason I wanted to have a co-mod. I can't promise to be more active until my finals will end either, but I will try.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Pardon me... I see that the Wolf howls no more...

But does the lion still sleep tonight?

:mrgreen:
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby spiesr on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Pardon me... I see that the Wolf howls no more...

The latest intel suggests that the lion is well but didn't sleep very soundly last night.
Captain spiesr

Postby The Weird One on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Only in the jungle.

On a more serious note, I agree. We need to get something out of this day...pressuring KGB seems to be a good route. Vote KGB
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

The Weird One wrote:

Only in the jungle.

On a more serious note, I agree. We need to get something out of this day...pressuring KGB seems to be a good route. Vote KGB

Okay, KGB...you can see where this is going. You should probably claim now, lest more people pile on...unless you are a Loyalist. Then by all means keep quiet. :)

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Yeah, I'd like to hear a claim but am willing to add pressure if necessary.
Captain safariguy5

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 am

vote KGB to put you at L-2.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 am

jonty125 wrote:vote KGB to put you at L-2.

Somebody, please unvote until we can get a claim. This whole thing backfires for the Rebels, if KGB is a Rebel...the Loyalists will quick hammer and we lose our advantage...Lannisters? Somebody?

I think KGB gets the point, but let's give him time to get in here. If he posts again without claiming, then let's hang him...

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 am

I am not gonna unvote just like I wouldn't unvote yesterday. He's at L-2 which should be safe and with the two most likely rebels being dead or claimed, no double voting loyalist would risk killing a possibly fake claiming loyalist and exposing themselves to the town.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby kgb007 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 am

very well

i'm doran martell, loyalist doctor, i suspect there are still more rebels out there that will quickly vote to lynch me

Postby spiesr on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:53 am

kgb007 wrote:very well

i'm doran martell, loyalist doctor, i suspect there are still more rebels out there that will quickly vote to lynch me
Well, it is surely on my to-do list now, but I would like to pump you for information first. Would you care to share your actions to date?
Captain spiesr

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:56 pm

vote kgb

Postby Minister Masket on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Somebody, please unvote

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

vote kgb

Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Somebody, please unvote

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

vote kgb

Way to partial quote me...

Postby Commander9 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Minister Masket wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Somebody, please unvote

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

vote kgb

That made me lol way too much :lol:
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Commander9 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

The blue winter roses lay by her bed while a pool of red blood starkly contrasted the surroundings. Howland Reed sadly looked over the view and finally understood what truly happened. He was still shaken by the events and Ned's death and now this... Was this the end of House Stark? Yet, he understood there was no time to waste - he had to act and act quick, so he carefully took the small bundle and went down the steps. The last few sentences were still ringing in his head...
"All of them? My brothers and my father? Please, Howland, this is all that's left. Promise me...."
As soon as he was outside, Howland Reed quickly jumped on the black mare and rode away just as sun set. He understood the possible repercussions this would have and if there was a way of preventing the Realm from bleeding, it was gone. It was a dark red sky yet there were things that were much more crimson.

TWO - Lyanna Stark, Beloved Princess / Lover died by ??? on D3.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Flow520 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 pm

I don't know if I fully buy kgb007's claim, but I do believe he is a loyalist. (I have this feeling he may be a bigger fish as Doran Martell was afflicted with sever gout for the latter part of his life. This left him wheelchair bound and rarely seen in public for fear of his enemies seeming him as weak. A hermit who cant walk a good doctor does not make.)

It would be nice to know more about his actions, but I doubt he will say more as that may expose his allies. Thus, I feel like I need to drop the hammer now as opposed to waiting.
In addition, I believe there currently is a loyalist vote on kgb007, and delaying would allow the loyalist to unvote. While this would give the rebels some info on another loyalist, it would also force the reveal on an additional rebel to get the lynch today.
Furthermore, delaying would also give the Lannisters the opportunity to unvote. And considering we don't know were their loyalties lie....

Vote kgb007

Fortunately, it is now known what happens when the person who hammers the Loyalist doesn't get protected at night. Poor Nagerous!
Major Flow520

Re: ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (11/13) - D3: The Bloody Winter Ro

Postby Commander9 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:01 pm

And... That's a lynch. Scene coming soon^tm.
Lieutenant Commander9

Re: ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (10/13) - D3: The Bloody Winter Ro

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Lynches help us. We want a decisive game. I don't have any use for unvoting regardless if they are loyalists or rebels (with exception of when they obviously aren't going to be lynched and it's time to move onto the next person) until I've made up my mind on which side I wish to join. Besides, he was pretty much doomed the moment he claimed loyalist.

Also shame on you Comm, that theory isn't canon yet. [-X [-X [-X
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (11/13) - D3: The Bloody Winter Ro

Postby kgb007 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Commander9 wrote:And... That's a lynch. Scene coming soon^tm.

if TWO voted me and then died, his vote still stands?

Re: ASoIaF Mafia Prologue (10/13) - D3: The Bloody Winter Ro

Postby strike wolf on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Also Lysanna showed up as neither reb nor Loyalist and Ned's role is still a mytery. Am I the only one curious about their roles?

I'm guessing since Lysanna was BP we will have no day tomorrow. I am guessing she's Rhaegar's lover (Ned's a possibility but lover wasn't mentioned in his title) but we'll have to wait....poor Rhaegar...he's the one Targaryen I actually like.

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives