Conquer Club

Waterdale Mafia Over Mafia Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Waterdale Mafia Day 4 On Thin Ice

Postby kgb007 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:48 pm

oh james....i'm not quite sure how you're gonna convince me otherwise but i'll let you argue why on earth you lived and Nark perished last night.

how could you stuff someone into a fridge after only hours earlier, chanting "IN NARK WE TRUST,"? haha

Nark's been on the TWO trail since D2 before you come along and argue it out with TWO and present the same case Nark had been pursuing

but let's start with D1, shall we? you start by "vote bouncing" fir, then me, then greg (our eventually dead townie)

is that something a town PR should be doing D1? I'm the only one who claimed out of the 3 of us, greg died the first night and Fir the second..

arguably the only substantial thing greg added in D1 before his death with the corresponding VC below that (maybe it's a coincidence but TWO had voted you first at that point and greg seemed to buy into it and expanded:

gregwolf121 wrote:well vote jamesKer1 it seems that you are trying to start bandwagons based on little evidence, and you keep jumping from one to anther trying to find one that will stick. yes i know that you say your doing this to get those that aren't posting as often to post more, but you could just ask for an opinion, the fact that you keep switching seems scummy to me, and yes you say im the last but i think you are just realizing how ineffective your votes were, and since we need to start somewhere i say we start with you

spiesr wrote:Vote Count:
kgb007 (3): Iron Butterfly, Anarkistsdream, JamesKer1
JamesKer1 (2): The Weird One, gregwolf121
The Weird One (1): Fircoal
Fircoal (1): kgb007

5 Votes required for a lynch.

Deadline: October 22 12:00 MDT
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I lived because the mafia is smart and wanted to get me and you fighting today hoping one of us to vote the other so they could come in for the kill. Nark would have probably gone NG viewing yesterday, you would have gone me, I would have gone NG, and NG... No one knows where he stands. Maf was depending on all of that. Nark, IMO, was the perfect choice last night for anyone who's not me.

The vote bouncing was due to activity promotion I was trying to get. I already explained that. I realize that was scummy looking, so why would a town PR do it? To stay alive if they barely flew under town-lynch radar but appeared somewhat scummy to the maf.

The VC, yea, I put you at L2, but I think at the time you seemed pretty scummy to me, and I really wanted to see if you stuck to your ideals instead of just preaching them. Good to know you stuck with then, gives you a lot of credibility in my head now.

If you remember, I did start asking for opinions instead of voting like Greg asked. I'll be happy to find the quote to support it if you really want me to.

NG... Been missing you. Where are you? Hope you aren't going to sit back and let us talk all alone.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm

I just got on. I cant remember what I was going to say, but at this point I believe the mafia to be you james. If you knew WHY the mafia wouldnt target you, then you should have the sense to connect the dots to whose getting killed at night. Does that not make sense to you?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 am

new guy1 wrote:I just got on. I cant remember what I was going to say, but at this point I believe the mafia to be you james. If you knew WHY the mafia wouldnt target you, then you should have the sense to connect the dots to whose getting killed at night. Does that not make sense to you?

It's because we went over this at the end of Day 3 after TWO hammered himself...
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby kgb007 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 am

JamesKer1 wrote:I lived because the mafia is smart and wanted to get me and you fighting today hoping one of us to vote the other so they could come in for the kill. Nark would have probably gone NG viewing yesterday, you would have gone me, I would have gone NG, and NG... No one knows where he stands. Maf was depending on all of that. Nark, IMO, was the perfect choice last night for anyone who's not me.The vote bouncing was due to activity promotion I was trying to get. I already explained that. I realize that was scummy looking, so why would a town PR do it? To stay alive if they barely flew under town-lynch radar but appeared somewhat scummy to the maf.

The VC, yea, I put you at L2, but I think at the time you seemed pretty scummy to me, and I really wanted to see if you stuck to your ideals instead of just preaching them. Good to know you stuck with then, gives you a lot of credibility in my head now.

If you remember, I did start asking for opinions instead of voting like Greg asked. I'll be happy to find the quote to support it if you really want me to.

NG... Been missing you. Where are you? Hope you aren't going to sit back and let us talk all alone.

you can't have it both ways James, if you're town watcher and nark was the best person to watch, you shoulda watched him instead of me regardless of who you think mafia woulda targetted

Postby kgb007 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:59 am

also every night has been less than 24 hours and you're always one of the first to comment after the scene is posted, needless to say that behavior coincides with sending in your NA's quickly, NG goes days without posting before and after lynches so for him to immediately send in actions doesn't fit unless NG is some mastermind and has been playing town like a fiddle since D1

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 pm

NG is on more often than you'd think.

I am usually on when scenes are posted just because me and spies are close in time zones and activity times. I can't really help that. Easy to be the first to post when that happens.

Hindsight is 20/20. A while after I sent in my action, I had a suspicion that I should have watched nark instead, but thought it was too late. That's all I meant by that comment, what is done is done.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Hang on, I confused myself on what you were saying. But the above still applies.

The comment you made red was to make a point- lynching Nark was to put a target on my back. If New Guy is mafia, then he would have observed your day 3 discussion about this and targeted nark who might have called BS on that ideology. But you would pursue me (as you are now) thinking I was scummy for making it through the night. If you were mafia, you could say your argument applies, throw me off with some hints on NG, push for one of us to vote the other, and game over.

Either way, there is no real risk in keeping me around- if I had seen nark die, and announced that, I would be sure, but one of you might call BS and say it's to save myself. So that problem is still there.

That's my argument for being here still. Take it or leave it. But I know who I am, and I am definitely not aligned with TWO.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 pm

I am on quite often, and KGB the reason I dont post for days is because I have nothing new to say. Im one of "those" people. The past day, I was at school, got home, and there had been a lynch. I didnt have a chance to post. As for James, this caught my attention:

JamesKer1 wrote: I am usually on when scenes are posted just because me and spies are close in time zones and activity times. I can't really help that. Easy to be the first to post when that happens.

This further draws attention to the fact that you could send in quick NA's. Its funny because youre trying to use evidence that proves the point youre using it to fight against.

Unfortunately, KGB was inactive for alot of this game (not saying I wasnt) so its hard to get a read on him, in addition to the fact it makes him look a little scummy. At this point though, James has played an off the wall game the whole time, and his connecting to to anark right at the end to lynch TWO gives him enough town credit to make it to the end. I feel he is scum. Sorry if you're a townie making a case, but kgb's is stronger.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:00 am

Wait so let me get this straight- I've got more town credit than both of you combined and I'm scummy because of that?
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby kgb007 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:22 am

i wasn't saying anything negative about your activity levels NG, just that it did not seem to fit with how quickly the nights were occurring

i don't think i was inactive by any means, i claimed on D1 and actually convinced all of you to vote no lynch rather than lynch nark since he stuck up for me originally

james - i don't think you necessarily have as much town credit as you think as TWO would have been an obvious target yesterday, you just happened to be the loudest about it after nark had been pushing for TWO to be lynched in D2, in fact i think it was NG that mentioned it seemed like you were trying to end D3 very quickly when more information could have been gained.

NG - on the one hand everything you've said about me goes doubly for you, if i'm considered being inactive for a large part of the game, then you have been non existant, the only case i can make on you is that you've been quiet, so quiet that i can't even find any posts that look very scummy

sorry if you are who you say you are James but you haven't even presented a case against NG or me for that matter...

vote James for all the reasons i've given in previous posts

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Good game. NG will drop the hammer, maf wins.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 pm

I will ale a nice lovely case like I did with TWO if you give me a bit- can't do it on my phone.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Im gonna hammer just cause I believe it to be you. Sorry if Im wrong, but Ive waited too long and you still seem the scummiest. If its you kgb, then props to you, cause Im just confused as to if it would be you. Sorry for not doing anything over the weekend, I was paintballing. Vote james. The final thing that made me think you were scum was because you switched from me to kgb in your case.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Good game. I actually am Town Watcher.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby JamesKer1 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Nice job KGB
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby The Weird One on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Great job, kgb! Good game, all.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Re: Waterdale Mafia Over Mafia Wins

Postby spiesr on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm

In a final act of desperation the survivors turned on each other, desperate to find the remaining convict. JamesKer1 was led to the roof of City Hall. His fellows tied a noose around his neck and cast him over the side.

Final Vote Count:
JamesKer1 (2): kgb007, new guy1
2 Votes required for a lynch. JamesKer1, Town Watcher has been lynched.

The deed done the two remaining men turned to face each other. One asked "Is it over?" By way of an answer the other pulled an improvised knife from his pocket, stabbed new guy1 in the neck, and sent him over the side as well. Waterdale has fallen.
new guy1, Vanilla Townie has been Endgamed.
Mafia, kgb007 & The Weird One, wins.
Captain spiesr

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:38 pm

*facepalm* *cry* God now I feel stupid.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 am

well played,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby kgb007 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 am

GG all!

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Sorry, fir... I was sure it was you and TWO. I can't believe no one trusted me!
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Sorry, fir... I was sure it was you and TWO. I can't believe no one trusted me!

Looking back, it did look kinda like we were covering for each other...was purely unintentional, though...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives