Conquer Club

Waterdale Mafia Over Mafia Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Waterdale Mafia Day 3 A Plunger Won't Cut It

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:49 pm

new guy1 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
Im not going to vote you and get you lynched before you can give a rebuttal. Again, I am coming back to the game tomorrow after my classes to see if I can tell whose lying. If TWO is scum, and this goes for both Anark and James, then whose his scum buddy?

You or KGB...

I figured. Are those in order of scumminess? Or the opposite? Just wondering.

No idea, brother... I was positive it was TWO and fircoal... But, the longer TWO is alive, the more I think it you... kgb has vanished... you post. Now vote him.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
Im not going to vote you and get you lynched before you can give a rebuttal. Again, I am coming back to the game tomorrow after my classes to see if I can tell whose lying. If TWO is scum, and this goes for both Anark and James, then whose his scum buddy?

You or KGB...

No idea, brother... I was positive it was TWO and fircoal... But, the longer TWO is alive, the more I think it you... kgb has vanished... you post. Now vote him.

Way to bring on the nervous feelings of this conversation. I want to wait for kgb's opinion, because Im quite sure this day is going to last quite a long time. The more you call me an idiot and the more you tell me what I should do way before deadline, the more I suspect you as the scum, along with james who has suddenly taken a huge liking to your suspicions.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Well, we are at LYLO then huh? My vote will not be changing. I know TWO is scum and I've done all I can to prove it to you guys.

If anyone decides to vote me that isn't the final mafia, you will have cost us the game. Mafia can drop the hammer, and town would be outnumbered by the end of the night.

Just notice how extremely convenient it is that we have a cop who conveniently investigated nark night 1 and me night 2... And that I magically turned up "Convict" (if that's even what it's called) after claiming the last town PR in the game, and nark had claimed earlier that day.

Looks like the other two VTs need to decide on me or TWO... I made that huge quote post earlier, hope you guys read some of it at least and see how much relaxing TWO has done... I mean, look at him now!
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Its funny though james, because mafia didnt drop the hammer for the day, give or take a few hours, that you had TWO at L1. You bring up a good point though that he investigated nark, and nark was innocent, and now you are convict, so I dont know who the partners would be. I am still going to wait for kgb's post.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Well, we are at LYLO then huh? My vote will not be changing. I know TWO is scum and I've done all I can to prove it to you guys.

If anyone decides to vote me that isn't the final mafia, you will have cost us the game. Mafia can drop the hammer, and town would be outnumbered by the end of the night.

Just notice how extremely convenient it is that we have a cop who conveniently investigated nark night 1 and me night 2... And that I magically turned up "Convict" (if that's even what it's called) after claiming the last town PR in the game, and nark had claimed earlier that day.

Looks like the other two VTs need to decide on me or TWO... I made that huge quote post earlier, hope you guys read some of it at least and see how much relaxing TWO has done... I mean, look at him now!

Yes, look at me, now. I have said my argument. I am trying to not bog this down with repeating myself. My stance remains. I know you are scum. I have an investigation to back it. What's convenient about investigating Nark night one? Really? How exactly was that convenient? I'm intrigued...oh, and one other point...it doesn't really affect anything, but I feel I must point it out: Nark claimed day one, not day two.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 pm

new guy1 wrote:Its funny though james, because mafia didnt drop the hammer for the day, give or take a few hours, that you had TWO at L1.

EXACTLY!!!! That means either
a.) Nark is the last mafia
Or
b.) TWO is mafia.

And by logical reasoning, if TWO was cop, then Nark is town, not possible since nark would have had to be maf, or Nark is town and TWO is maf, which is entirely possible because Nark might still be town, but TWO could be fake!

Hope that makes as much sense in everyone else's head as it does in mine.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 pm

new guy1 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
new guy1 wrote:

You or KGB...

Way to bring on the nervous feelings of this conversation. I want to wait for kgb's opinion, because Im quite sure this day is going to last quite a long time. The more you call me an idiot and the more you tell me what I should do way before deadline, the more I suspect you as the scum, along with james who has suddenly taken a huge liking to your suspicions.

Did I ever call you any name? Don't cop attitude with me. I am telling you what to do because it is the same thing I have said all game.

Basically, fir isn't getting his game rolling and this game is stalled. My vote will not change, just the same as it has been for all 3 days... Whatever. I have made great cases. I stick by em...

Either lynch me or agree with me... more talking changes jack shit... it only behooves mafia this late in the game, and so now I know... you and TWO.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Basically, fir isn't getting his game rolling and this game is stalled. My vote will not change, just the same as it has been for all 3 days... Whatever. I have made great cases. I stick by em...

I hate to be supplying torches and pitchforks to the mob, here, but -just a point- you did unvote, my good sir. Your vote is presently not on me...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh lord... I forgot about my last lapse in judgement. ..

Bold vote Two unbold... I am on a phone. Fix it tomorrow
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:James... what the hell? And to the townies on IBs wagon... I told you not to do that!

Jesus, you people suck.. now, as I have said since the damn first day...

VoTe TWO

Sorry, I mistook "you people suck" as "you are idiots". I am not coping attitude, only mistook the words. Still offensive. The game has stalled in VC's, but the reason it has stalled is because you and james didnt get me on TWO's bw immediately and KGB hasnt been on to say anything, which I have said is what I am waiting for. You have been going for TWO since the beginning, but you're being very aggressive with your posts, and from my experiences, the people who play with their emotions embedded in their posts are usually the scum.

Dont say "lynch me or agree with me" because no shit thats what Im going to do. If you would take 2 seconds to read the part where I said I was waiting on KGB, and an extra few to process the part where I said the day isnt ending anytime soon, then maybe you would understand why I havent placed my vote yet.

Fp x2
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Dammit.. I hate this game... it absorbs me! I want to know... JUST ADMIT IT SCUM! I give up, for the love of God! I suck at mafia... I always have... well, when I am not a power role, anyway... ugh. I never make any great deductions. I never guess and am right... Mafia, you guys rocked me... But I will never quit! And one day I will win!

Blah blah blah, newguy... you fast posted me... If you ARE scum, you are awesome at it.. dammit, we need to skype these... none of you would beat me face to face!
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:11 pm

OMFG, confused this with Fc's game. The game has been stalling still because KGB hasnt posted, but instead of vc's on FC's part, it should be just the part of KGB.

Fp, holy shit I want to skype anyways, and while I cant say I am brilliant scum, I can say that I have caught you as it ;D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 pm

New guy, to help prove your innocence for tomorrow, the best thing to do right now for you is to get TWO out. That should count as two votes on him thanks to Nark coming back, one more needed, and seeing as you are the only other person left besides KGB...
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Re: Waterdale Mafia Night 2 Sinking Feeling

Postby spiesr on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Vote Count:
The Weird One (2): Anarkistsdream, JamesKer1
JamesKer1 (1): The Weird One

3 Votes required for a lynch.
Captain spiesr

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Prod KGB please? Great timing with VC btw, thanks spies
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Holy shit james, you are digging your hole for me. This is at least the second, if not the third time I have posted that I am WAITING ON KGB TO GET BACK AND POST.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby The Weird One on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Might I just throw out the obvious scumminess of trying to rush the lynch? Anybody else seeing that, or is it just me? :-s

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 pm

I understand... Never mind then. Sorry. We can wait for KGB.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:I understand... Never mind then. Sorry. We can wait for KGB.

After I put it in big ass multicolored, you finally get it? Should I type with that in mind from now on, or are you going to read rather than froth at the mouth over getting this game over with?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 pm

I understood the first time. I have read everything here way too many times, don't worry about that...

Sorry for the "impatience", just doesn't seem right to me.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby new guy1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:40 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:I understood the first time. I have read everything here way too many times, don't worry about that...

Sorry for the "impatience", just doesn't seem right to me.

I know, second game, thinking through something instead of following the vet who is appearing as your scum buddy doesnt register. I will wait for KGB's word.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby kgb007 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 am

wow thanks for the prod james :roll:

so another quick night and clearly i've missed alot in the 48 hrs or so since James hammered IB without any discussion whatsoever, I don't care if you have a good reason or not, we had 2 claimed PRs and you didn't give any one a chance to respond

i haven't had a chance to catch up, i'm at work so give me a few hours for things to slow down here and I'll read last 5 pages to see where we're at, is there a VC?
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby kgb007 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 am

nvm i posted without seeing spies VC, I'll post more today as in Tuesday, just give me a little bit to read and come up with conclusions

Postby kgb007 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:08 pm

wow so on the one hand, i'm really pissed at james for hammering before any of us could respond and question TWO some more on his claim

ok so your town cop, you investigated nark N1 and supposedly cleared him, if i was mafia, TWO would not have made it through N2, i would have targeted you and taken my chances with there being a doc, now that James is claimed town watcher, i think it's highly unlikely there is a town doc, 3 PR against 2 scum buddies seems a little imbalanced, I don't see a mafia godfather if this is a basic game and that person would be way to powerful in this small set up, maybe a mafia roleblocker? I don't know and i don't really care at this point

in my head, i think TWO is scummy, I would have targeted you and taken my chances, also here's why:

The Weird One wrote:I'm not saying that your leaving breadcrumbs is false, necessarily. I'm even leaning toward it being true. I'm simply saying that I feel that you left them there in preparation of a future roleclaim...That being said, there is a chance that they are all by happenstance. I'm doubting that.

so TWO, your the town cop, investigate James and say your results came up red/convict/scum/evil etc but then literally less than 3 hours later you state you're starting to belieev he is actually town watcher?!? which is it?

i'll wait for TWO's response before voting but I don't think there's anything you could say to change my mind at this point, in the interest of not ending the day so soon, I think we can get more information of who could possibly be the 2nd scum before hammering

this may be strange but reading the exchanges between TWO and James, I get the feeling James is the 2nd scum actually. let's assume we lynch TWO and he's scum, realizing his chances of getting through today are slim, why not immediately accuse his scum buddy at the beginning of the day? it's the perfect way to distance themselves after james was so quick to take his vote off TWO and hammer IB. lynching TWO would then essentially give James all the townie cred he needs to make it through another day undetected..

if James lives through the night, i think we have our 2nd scum, he's a claimed PR that mafia should obviously target, if he doesn't survive, I'm looking at nark first since TWO's investigation of nark supposedly "cleared" him last night

Postby The Weird One on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:32 pm

kgb007 wrote:
The Weird One wrote:I'm not saying that your leaving breadcrumbs is false, necessarily. I'm even leaning toward it being true. I'm simply saying that I feel that you left them there in preparation of a future roleclaim...That being said, there is a chance that they are all by happenstance. I'm doubting that.

so TWO, your the town cop, investigate James and say your results came up red/convict/scum/evil etc but then literally less than 3 hours later you state you're starting to belieev he is actually town watcher?!? which is it?

I'm stating that I believe he left the breadcrumbs intentionally...I'm not saying I believe that they are true. I feel that he left them there to be a false trail is all.

Sergeant The Weird One

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives