Conquer Club

Re: Gladiators Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Gladiators Mafia - 5/15 - D54: Only One

Postby Epitaph1 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:Mod can we get a prod of others?

I have notified everyone who hasn't spoken today that the day has begun.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 am

Mith still no speaks.... guilty!
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 pm

crasp wrote:My role is the gunsmith and for the first time i came up Trumps because i didn't follow the crowns leads. Everything was pointing at Mith. There surely cannot be another cop. crown isn't mafia. No gun. i have known that for a couple of rounds. Mith I don't know about, might be role blocker. you i do because of the first round kill. Could be another reason bantam has a gun as strange roles keep appearing but when I asked epitaph he said vigilante, cop and mafia only people with guns.If bantam is a vigilante he needs to find a better role for himself.

I am a Townie with investigative abilities. i am a "Investigative Reporter" And i investigated Crown and i believed in his Townieness. Last night i investigated Crasp, And he killed Tuffy. Because the mafia assassin is dead, we only had the one murder, Crasp. Who is not jumping on the Kill mith bandwagon. and i do appreciate that. Possibly because i outed him as one of the killers he does not wish to look too guilty by going after me. If we lynch him that should be a win for the town :) unless there is a low level roll blocking mafia out there... but it does not seam too likely since our last lynching Crown has not been blocked. perhaps the evil Mike was the last blocker!!

Lynch crasp
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Crasp * Serial killer and possible Roll blocker

The crown * Town watcher
Iron butterfly * Vanilla Townie
Mith * Vanilla Townie and investigative reporter
Bantam * Vanilla Townie

?Unknown? * Vanilla Townie/Roll blocker
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:11 pm

:lol: GAWD what a pile up.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:01 pm

I would like to remind everyone that all the possible roles can be found in the flash website found on the first post. for those who are to lazy to go check the first post, here it is. http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:04 pm

so mith is suggesting in a game with 15 players, than only 3 were mafia? I don't think so.
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 pm

TheCrown wrote:so mith is suggesting in a game with 15 players, than only 3 were mafia? I don't think so.

Crown please don't tell me that that is your reason for suspecting me? Because you GUESS that there is more then 3 Mafia, And that somehow incriminates me? Crasp is the Serial Killer Scum. And all have been warned.
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

mith, you investigating crasp doesn't answer how I saw you visit tuffy. You just contradicted my claim against you. Guilty!

Vote Mith
Colonel TheCrown

Postby crasp on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:34 pm

we live and learn. Busy day guys hence long silence. Never occurred to me that mafia could also be role blocker. here is the hole in miths story. if he followed me and I killed Tuffy who loaned me the gun. I will say again, Cop, vigilante, mafia are gun carriers. i think it is as I have said all along and as Epitaph told but did not confirm. There is 4 mafia. mith and bantam. Why else would mith stick up for him when i have already outed him as mafia. I gave him an out as i thought the role blocker would be a single role. All he had to do was try and implicate bantam who he would know was townie or mafia. These guys are mafia and one of them is a role blocker. if we go into another night with the two of them mafia wins.
Vote Mith
Sergeant crasp

Re: Gladiators Mafia - 15/15 - D1: Trouble in Vanilla Town

Postby Epitaph1 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:37 pm

VOTE COUNT

Mith - Crown, crasp
crasp - mith

Mith is at L-1

Deadline in 13 days.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Unvote

Sorry, got carried away there... still have not hear from Bantam
Colonel TheCrown

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Some of you are not thinking.

We are all talking about people being mafia but no one is talking about the serial killer. Two night kills per night all game until last night. One person dies by gun and the other by knife. The knife deaths have serial killer written all over them.

Mafia would NOT get to kill two Townies per night.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:25 pm

true, I am not thinking. I only know that I saw someone visit tuffy, now tuffy is dead. Funny how all of a sudden crasp had to throw in that he saw something too... after all these nights.... strange.

What do you propose IB?
Colonel TheCrown

Postby crasp on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:31 pm

TheCrown wrote:Unvote

Sorry, got carried away there... still have not hear from Bantam

You certainly did Crown.Did you forget that one of those guys would scupper your night time activities. :lol:
Ib your answer is.
Akimori. no gun
DB4 no answer
Crown no gun
Bantam gun.
Bantam is mafia. Mith i think is mafia. One of them is a role blocker. The crown isnt/cant be the watcher. Other than checking mith during the night my role is basically finished but from miths response i am sure he is mafia. Why else would he stick up for bantam. The db4 answer was when i started pm'ing Epitaph with questions. i thought he had missed my pm. Even then his answer was a bit obscure referring me to the role pages. I now know it was because i was role blocked.
i never saw anything Crown. You have also used the I saw somebody but not sure what excuse before but I will let everybody else troll back through the 40 pages like i had to. Any cosellation i would rather take my chances with you than two mafia. Mr watcher. =D>
Sergeant crasp

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:31 pm

I will say this I am fairly who the SK is. The problem is if we have two mafia AND an SK well Town will lose regardless.

The main problem throughout this game is new players acting scummy because they don"t know any better or they don"t care. I will post later who I think the sk is.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:43 pm

[quote="crasp"]The crown isnt/cant be the watcher. [quote]

Ok, so you want to go down this path, eh?

I don't think many people doubt I am the watcher, or at least town. Your open rebellion agaisnt this is startling.

I posted that I had results of a night action. Crasp comes on after and tries to muddy the waters with his own miraculous night results. Sounds a lot like deflection. I am 90% mith is a baddie of some sort. I am now 95% sure crasp is another baddie.

Unvote mith, VOTE CRASP
Colonel TheCrown

Postby crasp on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

waste of time Crown. As IB says mafia win. Cue bantam and mith.
Sergeant crasp

Re: Gladiators Mafia - 13/15 - D2: 1 up, 2 down

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:17 pm

TheCrown wrote:Wolfz going to end being kicked by the moderator for not playing.... I bet.

I said I would lay off Cump for now, if we pursue Wolfz. I still don't understand some things Cump said, and if it was made up or if he really visited someone with his power.

We could have the town cop (assuming there is one) go ahead and reveal who he is, and I'm sure the mafia would be afraid to waste a lynch on him assuming he could be protected or not... probably not worth the gamble for them. But.... we might catch a mafia claiming he's town cop because they might not know if we have one or not.. and we could easily catch mafia in a lie in that case.

I'm sorry if I'm seeing a lot of stuff here, but some actions are just setting off alarms in my head, even though most of you don't have any experience playing this game. I will try to slow my pointy finger down. ;)

You did not even waste any time Crown. No one said it was you :lol: but it is.

Vote Crown

Crown you NEVER claimed day two. You pretty much role fished Cump. You were asking Cump who he visited not because you knew. You role fished the PRs and mafia killed them off. You claimed Watcher after Cump was killed and he could not refute what you saw.

In the above post you say you are not sure if Cump visited someone. You did not know BUT you did enogh damage for mafia to put 2 and 2 togeter.

I blame myself in a sense. First I assumed this being a clan game and all Crown was Town and trying to show folks how to play. What he did was take advantage of people being new and ignorant of how things work. My fault is skiimming the first part of the game with all the donut talk. What I later found is that some folks perhaps were making hints as to who they were, which is why Crown started role fishing Cump.

Crown has never been able to prove he is watcher and now he is trying to rush the vote. mafia knows he is sk as well with last nights block. My BIG mistake was assuming Crown would not be scum and so giving him the benifit of the doubt.

Crown is now trying to speed up the vote out of fear. I would rather mafia win then the sk.

I ask everyone to vote crown so mafia wins.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby crasp on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 pm

fair cop. Unvote mith, vote Crown.
Sergeant crasp

Postby TheCrown on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:05 pm

IB is not the cop.

You are all wrong IB. I did claim what I attempted to watch every night. And how am I trying to speed things along? We just had Mith at L-1 and I changed my vote to crasp, putting 2 people at L-2. Makes no sense.

Crasp is mafia, if not, I'm an elephant.
Colonel TheCrown

Re: Re: Gladiators Mafia - 5/15 - D54: Only One

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Sorry Crown, it was you or me...
Vote Crown

VOTE COUNT

Mith - Crown,
Crown - mith, Iron Butterfly, crasp

Thats A Lynch
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:20 pm

crasp wrote:we live and learn. Busy day guys hence long silence. Never occurred to me that mafia could also be role blocker. here is the hole in miths story. if he followed me and I killed Tuffy who loaned me the gun. I will say again, Cop, vigilante, mafia are gun carriers. i think it is as I have said all along and as Epitaph told but did not confirm. There is 4 mafia. mith and bantam. Why else would mith stick up for him when i have already outed him as mafia. I gave him an out as i thought the role blocker would be a single role. All he had to do was try and implicate bantam who he would know was townie or mafia. These guys are mafia and one of them is a role blocker. if we go into another night with the two of them mafia wins.

Perhaps you are a vigilante then Crasp. You are a killer none the less and leaving bodies in your wake. If i do not suspect the same people as you that hardly implicates me or those who i do not suspect. That is week Crasp. Pathetic, logic. Forgive me if i do not "Take your out" your rationale is week and not incriminating, where it concerns me. The thought that their is a mafia roll blocker among us does sound interesting though. i will think on it.
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Some of you are not thinking. We are all talking about people being mafia but no one is talking about the serial killer. Two night kills per night all game until last night. One person dies by gun and the other by knife. The knife deaths have serial killer written all over them. Mafia would NOT get to kill two Townies per night.

Perhaps you have not been reading my posts Butterman, I have been RANTING about the SK for some time. And it is Crasp!
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 pm

crasp wrote:Crown did you forget that one of those guys would scupper your night time activities. :lol:
Ib your answer is. Akimori. no gun DB4 no answer Crown no gun Bantam gun.
Bantam is mafia. Mith i think is mafia. One of them is a role blocker. The crown isnt/cant be the watcher. Other than checking mith during the night my role is basically finished but from miths response i am sure he is mafia. Why else would he stick up for bantam....

Im sorry when did Bantam claim to be Mafia? if this has something to do with your goofy claim to know about who is carrying guns again Crasp, you can save it. you are the SK/Vigilantly and delusional at that!
Cadet Mithridaties

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives