Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Thank you everyone for playing. When I first made the character list, King Edward 3rd was supposed to be a serial killer. But then Epitaph1 raised the good point that there could be too many night kills so I changed it for a survivor. Turns out, the skitzo and the vigilante died the first day, and so the game became slow to a crawl. That with the inactive problem we had for a while made the game pretty boring. Thank you for trying hard to make the game back. In the end the days past so fast that I couldn't even write the scenes in time lol.

I had a lot of fun running the game and especially writing the scenes. Thanks for the feedback I received there. I wish I had more time to write them, there was a couple of scenes where I wish I had more time to develop them.

I will also be posting what happened to TheCrown when he was teleported by Cump Sherman for a night and a day, I kept the PM I sent him. Go read down below.
Last edited by SiriusCowKing on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby Gabsensei on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 pm

ty for the game was awesome cant wait for the next one :P
Major Gabsensei

Postby TheCrown on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Thanks for running the game Sirius, I had fun.

Thanks to all who participated =D>

Alright Townies!!!
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Postby TuffyLess on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 pm

This turned out to be an awesome game;
You cant say the last few turns of mafia isnt worth the bullshit in the gitgo :!: :!:

+5stars to Sirius for the MODing!
A hella job - you have a bloody sick imagination d00d. :lol:

Another post-game spoiler:
I didnt start out as Town Cop either.
A good Samaritan effort made for the town - which ultimately resulted in a zilch for the town.
Its the thought that counted; I can understand not passing on Town Cop a 3rd time.

I got a good night read as a Cop on a townie that I was chasing publicly as a regular and so wanted to tell ya'll to stop pursuing him but couldnt. It was an interesting twist in the midgame but it didnt mean beans in the end.

Ill let Sirius explain as Im prolly not privy to all the details.

So ... next game gang?
I say the next time contains none of the new clan members (unless they have Mafia experience) and only the semi-veteran clan members whom are interested. NO laggers this time eh!?
We'll create another simul game if our n00bz + GoN vets are interested in playing.

So ... who wants to be MOD the next game?
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Major TuffyLess

Postby archer3base on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks for the modding Sirius... I had a blast. I prefer more violent deaths next time please :-? :shock: :-o

Anyways, I'd love to play again.

For all that wondered how I knew Crown was a townie, I didn't. I had a very strong feeling and it definitely turned the game around for me at least and gave me some strong credibility.
Major archer3base

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:47 am

Thanks to Moo for a wonderful job!! :D :D
LONG LIVE THE COFFEE SHOP!!!
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby TuffyLess on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 am

DB4Christ wrote:Thanks to Moo for a wonderful job!! :D :D
LONG LIVE THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Thought it was the doughnut shop? ;)
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Major TuffyLess

Postby King Edward 3rd on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:27 am

Thanks to Sirius for taking the time to mod this game & for answering all my questions that I had as a newbie =D> =D> =D> After my meltdown, that I'm still sorry for taking the gm. to personal, I think I did pretty good reinventing my role to a bookie (KE3 here the link between The Mafia & The Town) I'd like to try another game if someone else would mod because my computer skills suck :roll: As far as newbies I was a newbie & went on to win so not all newbies are inactive. Thanks again to Sirius
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 am

thanks all.I am not sure I will play again. I did not enjoy the game, especially as it moved so slowly.

Mike
Major jusplay4fun

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 am

So TheCrown went home on day 1 after the lynch. He made himself a snack and started to watch the football game on TV. Suddenly he saw a big white flash of light, which was Cump Sherman's invention but no one knew it at the time. He is blinded for a while. He can't see anything and can't hear the TV anymore, so he eventually take out his cell phone from his pocket and turns it on. Using the phone as a pocket light, he looks around him. He is now inside a small empty room with no windows. There is 1 door but it's locked tight. This is what I sent him during the day.

Summary of the day:

You try to enforce the door but it won't budge. You try to scream but there is no answer. You get no reception on your phone. So in order to conserve energy, you decide to put your phone and yourself into sleep mode. You get to a corner of the room, put the phone in your pocket, and sit for a while.

Without the light from your phone the room is so dark that you see no difference with your eyes open or close. many thoughts passes through your mind. You're not sure if you fall asleep or not. You wake up from either your thoughts or your dreams when you realise how much your butt hurt. The ground is too solid and cold to keep sitting down like that. You decide to lie down a little. The ground hurt your head so you take off your shirt and make an improvised pillow. You try to get comfortable but the ground is too cold for you to lie down without a shirt on.

You get up, put your shirt back on, take out your cell phone and look at the time. Not much have passed. This will be a long day and you are no master of meditation. You put the phone back in your pocket to save the battery and start wandering in circles. Even if you don't see the walls without light, you don't walk fast enough that you could hurt yourself. At least if you walk, your feet will hurt less than if you stand on a single spot.

Your patience grow thin. Time pass more slowly than you ever seen. You try to sit down again but your butt still hurt. You try to lie down again but the ground is still too hard and too cold without a shirt. Uncomfortable, tired, cold and pissed off, you take out your cell phone, go to the door, and kick and scream as hard as you can! You kick, you ram the door, you scream until you can't scream anymore!

Your throat, your foot, your butt and your elbow hurts now, but you do feel calmer. Suddenly, the floor doesn't seem so uncomfortable. Maybe it's because your tantrum warmed you up, maybe it's because the hurt made your body produce some pain killing hormones. So you lie down on your side using your shirt as a pillow again next to the door. You don't turn off your cell phone, the light from it feels like a security blanket. This time you do fall asleep, very slowly.

You wake up, still in the room. Your whole body is cold and hurt but you seem to get used to it so you don't feel it as much. You try to open your eyes but you can't see anything, which is very disorienting. After a moment you remember that you can't see anything because you are stuck in a dark room. You search for your cell phone that you left on the ground, it turned itself into sleep mode while you were asleep. You turn it back on. The light look so bright, I guess your eyes got used to the darkness by now, it actually hurt your eyes to look at the time. It's a little past noon.

Like most of the time when you wake up, you really need to pee. You see no way to pee through a crack by the side of the door and you can't hold it any longer. You try to figure out which side of the room is lower. Kind of hard to figure out when there is nothing round to use to test. You go with your gut feeling and pee in what appears to be the lowest corner of the room. The stench is horrible, and it won't go away. You start to regret drinking beer last night. At least you were right as which corner is the lowest, the pee is not spreading too much.

You go to the opposite corner, use your shirt as a breading mask, and sit down. The smell is not getting better, in fact you feel as if you were standing right on top of it. It was to be expected in a small enclosed room. You try to think of something else, maybe if you ignore it you won't smell it so much, just like how much your whole body hurt. Oh but then your body starts to hurt again, ok something else, hmm what about that beer you had last night. Beer, you could so go for a beer right now. A beer, watching football, yes it's working, watching football with friends, oh oh, good times. Suddenly you hear a man saying your name.

You snap out of your thoughts. You turn your cell phone back on, look around, no one in the room. Maybe the man is outside the door. You turn to the door and ask if there is someone there, no answer. You yell, not too loud to not hurt your throat again, try to talk without your shirt, still no answer. You sit down with your back on the door and look at the time. You have no idea how this happened but half an hour actually passed since you peed.

You hear that voice again, calling your name. You are pretty sure that voice came from inside the room. You look around, you can see clearly every corner of the room with the dim light of your cell phone now, and you are alone. The corners do appear darker than the walls, it almost looks like a shadow.

You put your cell phone back to sleep, knowing there is no one else in this room. You close your eyes and try to think of something else again. It is getting hard to breathe through that shirt. You take it off your mouth and put it back on where it belongs instead. You don’t really smell a difference without the shirt anyway. You keep hearing that voice calling your name. At some point you try to simply talk to the voice, without yelling this time:
-Randall.
-What?
-Randall.
-Who are you?
-Open your eyes Randall.
You open your eyes and turn on your cell phone, no one’s in the room.
-Where are you, I can’t see you.
No answer.
-What do you want from me?
-You know what I want.
That answer was from your left. You turn your head, a man is sitting right next to you. You fall backward a little, then jump on your feet.
-Who are you, how did you get in here?!?
The man doesn’t answer, he just stares at you.
-I don’t know what you want, just tell it to me already.
The man looks in the corner where you thought you saw a shadow earlier. You turn your head and look at the corner. The shadow looks bigger than it did before. You look back at the man, he is gone.

You sit down in the corner where you are now. You push yourself against the walls, trying to feel more secure. You try to light up the shadowy corner as much as you can with your cell phone but the shadow doesn’t seem to go away. You look at it without blinking, clearly there is something about this shadow that is important. As you stare at the shadow, you can hear some kind of noise, like pressure on your ears. The shadow seem to slowly getting bigger, and bigger. The sound louder and louder. Something is about to happen. You scream as hard as you can!

You wake up. You can’t see anything, your cell phone is in sleep mode. You turn it on. You are still sitting with your back against the door. You try to light up the shadowy corner, there is no shadow. You look at the time, it’s past supper. In fact it’s almost the time at which you would go to bed. You take a moment, finally calm down, then get up. Your whole body hurts. You stretch a little, but then you realise how hungry you are, and how bad the pee smell got.

The stench throws you down to the ground. You feel light headed, exhausted, tired. You see a big flash of light, so bright that it hurt your eyes even with the eyes closed. The flash goes away, you are blinded for a moment. You can hear a man talking about pizza, then another one talking about a car. Your sight comes back slowly. You realise that you are back in your living room, and that the TV is on. You get up, look around, you are definitively back in your own house.

You take something to drink, go to the bathroom, make yourself something to eat, then go to sleep. You have no idea what happened but one thing is sure, you need to rest, in a bed.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:28 am

What happened is that he got teleported, then teleported back as the device was temporary. The voice he heard was an hallucination due to loneliness, which is quite common actually. The man and the shadow were dreams following the hallucinations. Everything I wrote in there were from his own perception. But the truth is, he just spent a horrible day alone and nothing happened after being teleported.
Last edited by SiriusCowKing on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby qbert68 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 am

thanks for the game Sirius. not going to play another one though it takes a lot of time that I don'thave to play a game like that. but it did become an exciting after a while.
Corporal 1st Class qbert68

Postby Killuminati19 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks for the game Moo! Well done. I would play again. It was a maddening learning curve, but started to get the hang of it and it was a lot of fun. I'm just upset that I never got the chance to chastise DB4 and the rest of the gang who lynched justplay so quickly.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives