Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Night4

Postby qbert68 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Cump Sherman wrote:Here's an updated recap -

Akamiro - mafia - froze to death
Crasp - mafia - killed by ?
ElSuper – mafia – lynched (via snow thrower)

Crown - townie - lynched
Czar Richard - townie - lynched
Mithridaties - townie - killed
Mtamburini - townie - killed
Ragot - townie - lynched
Scarlet Lady - townie - killed
Tuffyless - townie - killed

Archer - townie (I'm sure and so was Crown)
Check - doctor (claim)
Cump - inventor (claim)
DB - townie (I'm know from my invention)
Kill - townie (based on his vote on crasp)
King - survivor (claim)
Qbert - townie (I'm sure because Crasp voted to lynch him day 1)

Gabsensie – nexus(claim) – mafia nexus or townie nexus?

Jusplay4fun – mafia? denies this but then says we should not claim after pretty much everyone has done so.
Mtam - could be either

We started with 20 in town and are down to 10. Of the 10 that have left us, 7 were townies and 3 were mafia. By Crown's estimate, we have at least 3 more mafia among us. Read the above and decide where u want your vote.

Going by cumps list I will be voting for vote mtam I am still not sure about justplay4fun being scum.
Corporal 1st Class qbert68

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day5 - Rackets time

Postby archer3base on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm still going to vote for jusplay... If he was a townie mafia would have piled on and he would have been lynched.
Major archer3base

Postby Gabsensei on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 pm

base on what everyone said even tought i am not 100% convince i will be the hammer sorry justplay
you guys convince me enought to vote for him

vote justplay4fun
Major Gabsensei

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm

convinced? based on what??? Flimsy "evidence" at best.....

Some of you let the Mafia convince you to lynch another townie; you guys are headed down the wrong road.

I told you I am a Mason Brother, and that was validated by my ONLY Mason brother, Kill. This is not a complicated game designed to fool many; this does not have Masons that are not what they seem; we are townies.

I guess some of you will only be convinced after I am gone. I will be the 4th townie lynched and the Mafia will win if you townies don't get the idea that Mafia is manipulating the facts, your votes, and your perceptions. I tried to warn you before about lynching townies and you did NOT listen to me. You will get what you deserve.

Make note of 1) who votes for me and 2) who tried to convince YOU that I am SCUM (that I AGAIN DENY).

Talk about Kangaroo court...jumping to conclusions.....and doing it TOO fast...not really considering evidence and not allowing justice to look blindly and fairly. OK, Mason Brother, Kill, thanks for trying.
Major jusplay4fun

Postby archer3base on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:51 am

Unvote

I think we can find someone better...
Major archer3base

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 am

maybe the 3 suspected Mafia

1) already voted or

2) did not have time to vote during the "pile on" or band wagon stage.

archer3base wrote:I'm still going to vote for jusplay... If he was a townie mafia would have piled on and he would have been lynched.
Major jusplay4fun

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:33 am

Day 5 vote count:

jusplay4fun - Cump Sherman, DB4Christ, archer3base, King Edward 3rd, Gabsensei
mtamburini - qbert68

With 9 players in the game it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Lynch has been reached, too late to unvote.

No one talks, scene coming.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 am

Everyone was satisfied by Elsuper bano's death and devastated by the one of CHECK-M8. Everyone except one, jusplay4fun. He didn't approved of the way Elsuper bano was killed, and he seemed more troubled by that fact than the doctor being gone. This raised suspicions. With everyone already there, no coffee, no doughnut, out here in the cold, this matter would be quickly dealt with.

People started piling on jusplay4fun. One by one, they all turned around and circled him instead of the dead body of CHECK-M8. He had nowhere to go. The argumentation was full of rage, people were yelling. Gabsensei searched in CHECK-M8's medical supplies. He took a knife, walked straight to jusplay4fun and stabbed him in the guts.

Everyone went silent. Jusplay4fun looked at the others, knowing he would not get any help. He told them many times he was a good guy but no one believed him. He took out the knife and let it drop on the snow. The blood spill fast, turning his clothes red. There were few drips on the snow, most of it came from the knife. Jusplay4fun fell on his knees. He had a hard time to breathe. He stayed like that for a while, then fell on his side. His breathings were more and more sporadic. He rolled on his back, stayed like that for another 30 sec, and then exhaled one last time.

Still without saying a word, the closest townie got down and picked up jusplay4fun’s wallet. After looking in, everyone knew his identity.
show

The two bodies lying close to each other was a sad scene, and now everyone were full of regrets. The townies started to realized what they had done with Elsuper bano, it may have gone too far. The deed still had to be done, but this was enough for the day. Even if it was early, some rest would be appreciated. Everyone went home and took a moment to reflect upon the days that had passed lately.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby SiriusCowKing on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:58 am

Night time has begun, you have 3 days to send me your night actions.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Night5

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:45 pm

well, at least I get an open coffin. And I go down as not lying

btw: lynchings: 1-4....and the one was not even a lynch......

Have fun
Major jusplay4fun

Postby TuffyLess on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Our clan is learning this game in the most hardest of ways eh.
Live long the town!! 8-[
TuffyLess - GoNs 2nd and most benevolent King NoLess (ret since Mar 2014)
Major TuffyLess

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:28 pm

All night actions are in, I will be writing the scene soon. I have been really busy so it's hard for me to find the time sometimes.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby TheCrown on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:40 pm

SiriusCowKing wrote:All night actions are in, I will be writing the scene soon. I have been really busy so it's hard for me to find the time sometimes.

No excuses mod! Give us our carnage! :lol:
~Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible~
Colonel TheCrown

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day6 - Bring your shovel

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:52 pm

You wake up and it's still dark outside, the joys of winter. Your windows are still blocked by the snow on your first floor. Looking through the second floor's windows, you can see that the wind is slowing down and the snow is falling less. The blizzard is passing. Less snow falling means that it will soon be possible to dig things out, like the entrance of the coffee house. You put on your warm clothes, put on your racket shoes, bring your shovel and go out the window.

It is still cold outside but at this point you got used to it. Plus it was colder yesterday so it feel like a warm summer day, well maybe not that warm, but still. You get to the coffee shop and start digging. This could take a while, more than a day. When people see you with your shovel, they go back home to get theirs as well. Together, the whole town rallies to dig stairs in the snow. It doesn't even take an hour that the door to the coffee shop can be opened. The owner thanks everyone. He tells you that he will need a couple of hours to get the place up and running again. Everyone who helped will get a free whiskey coffee and a doughnut. Everyone cheers together. Then you realize that one townie didn't help, Killuminati19 is not here.

Everyone heads to Killuminati19's house with rackets and shovels, I believe we've hit the redneck point here. Arriving at the house you immediately notice the broken glass. You take a closer look. Some pieces are still hanging on the edges of the window. You can see Killuminati19 in his bed full of blood. The floor is filled with a mix of snow and broken pieces of glass, the blood was fully absorbed by the bed sheets and covers. The smell is familiar by now. After so many deaths, the stench of dead bodies don't make you puke anymore.

You need to take a look at his identity. You break the remaining pieces of glass hanging on the window and get inside, leaving your shovel outside with the others. You put a mitt over your mouth to breathe through the smell. It may not make you puke, it's still the worst thing you ever smelled. You take a closer look to the body. From here you can see 3 bullet holes. You search around his house and find clues about his identity.
show

You get out of the house and claim your shovel back. The coffee house is still close but it's ok because the temperature can be endure today. Time to talk about what happened, the list of living in the town grows thin and you don't want to be next.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 pm

With 7 players still alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 10 days, but I doubt we will wait that long seeing how the days pass faster than the nights lol.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby King Edward 3rd on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks to everyone for digging out the doughnut shop I can start taking some bets again. The odds for lynching Mafia is getting better with townies getting hung, their face ground off, knifed & shot so if you want to bet that the next day killing is mafia I'm giving 5 to 1 odds. KE3 here the link between The Mafia & The Town
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby qbert68 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 pm

we need to hurry and get the next mafia before night 7 I am still voting for mtam

Postby qbert68 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 pm

unless he's can change my mind

Postby DB4Christ on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Was next on my list as well. Vote: Mtamb.
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby Cump Sherman on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:02 am

vote mtam
Captain Cump Sherman

Postby King Edward 3rd on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:51 am

Well since cumps list said he could be either. It would benefit me no matter what so I vote mtam
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:11 am

Well fuk. I post the scene before going to bed, I don't even have time to wake up and there's already a lynch. I will start writing the scene.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby mtamburini on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:42 am

Not even a chance to tell you my actions for the last 2 nights. Thanks everyone.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:43 pm

All seven survivor are standing next to Killuminati19’s house. You ask one question: Who do you think did it? Instantly, four people are pointing to one suspect. Mtamburini doesn’t even have the time to reply, King Edward 3rd hits him behind the head with his shovel. Mtamburini falls to the ground. The four voters start hitting him over and over with their shovels, the two others just stands there and watch. Mtamburini scream and twitches around. He tries to get away but all he can do is crawl. King Edward 3rd kick him so that he stays on his back, then stands on his chest. Mtamburini looks at him with fear. Two of the voters grab his arms. Mtamburini is out of breath, he cannot escape now.

King Edward 3rd takes off one of his racket shoe. Focusing all his anger toward the mafia and his guilt of the murders that happened so far in this town, King Edward 3rd takes his shovel, put it in mtamburini’s mouth, put his foot on the side of the shovel, and stomp as hard as he can. Mtamburini screams one last time, as loud as a shovel in a mouth lets him. The shovel goes through, breaking the jaws, the cheeks, the back of the skull, and the lower brain. Blood splatter in two straight lines to the sides. The head is severed and rolls backward. You can see the top of his mouth with some broken teeth, and the big part of his brain.

Blood flows out vigorously from the other part of the body, making one big poodle of blood. King Edward 3rd grabs the dead man’s wallet. The blood makes the snow melt around the body, it starts to go deeper in the snow and the neck tilt downward. King Edward 3rd loses his balance. He falls in this reddish slush that became the snow and the blood, trapped with a dead body. As he tries to get out, the half head rolls on him. If anything can make him puke now, this is it. He throws the head away, screaming, he gets back up, manages to get out of there with the help of others, make two steps away, and pukes out all of his guts.

After catching his breath, he looks in the wallet.
show

There is no more place for guilt over the number and the ways of the murders. The mafia is killing people and this is war. After claiming the life of another enemy, it is time to rest. One gruesome kill is enough for one day, and King Edward 3rd is in deep need of a shower. Everyone walk home and prepare for the night.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Night6

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Night 6 has begun, you have 3 days to send me your night actions.
Captain SiriusCowKing

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives