Conquer Club

The Whitechapel Murderer- GAME OVER - TOWN WON

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Whitechapel Murderer- Day 3 starts on page 28

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:03 pm

kratos644 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Also, Bodyguard, Jailkeeper and Doctor seems a bit OTT to me on the protective roles.

We had 2 doctors at the beginning actually. Assuming safari was i
Telling the truth

Since sarari was town, no reason for him to not be telling the truth. He was probably right though that he was a sanity or ineffective doctor.

nagerous wrote:I see some people want some information from me, fucking inbox has eaten my role PM though so I have requested Anarkists to send it to me.

DoomYoshi seems like the obvious lynch today purely for lying

under the lynch all liars premise vote doomyoshi

I guess I missed it... but what exactly did DY lie about?

nagerous wrote:
virus90 wrote:first of all your ability might be proven but your allignement is not.
second: hotshot announced i was his masons, his watson.
third: nagerous was cleared by hotshot in the night. so why would sherlock clear his mason?
forth: nagerous claimed tracker
fifth: point 2-4 is right out there in the last 2 pages. thats why i told you to read.
six: so unless you and newguy now counterclaim the sherlock / watson duo i think me and hotshot are it.
seven: go try claim watson / sherlock, could be fun, since i got atleast as many points to prove your not it.

Where did I claim tracker? I haven't claimed anything, far too much skimming going on.

Once Anarkists sends me my role I will clear a few things up.

I'm pretty sure he meant to type neb there instead of nag. Both names start with n... easy confusion lol. I think we all look forward to seeing what you've been doing with your role over the last few days also :)
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:12 pm

EBWOP, I kind of messed up the middle quote, and wanted to add some extra

nagerous wrote:I see some people want some information from me, fucking inbox has eaten my role PM though so I have requested Anarkists to send it to me.

DoomYoshi seems like the obvious lynch today purely for lying

under the lynch all liars premise vote doomyoshi

Once Anarkists sends me my role I will clear a few things up.

I guess I missed it... but what exactly did DY lie about? In my opinion, DY is harmless at this point, and we should still be trying to lynch jack. Due to the elimination of other suspects, and very scummy posting recently, I think benga is the best bet for that.
Major HotShot53

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Maybe I got my facts mixed up but I thought he lied about not having investigations for some of the days when he was actually a cultist.
Captain nagerous

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Today is the first day I am a cultist.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby benga on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:32 pm

vote DY

I am not waiting to be mislynched
Sergeant benga

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Well, since I'm guessing benga will use his double vote on DY also... that's probably a lynching there.

I highly recommend putting benga in jail tonight just in case I am correct that he is jack
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Also, thanks for the protection last night IB, it was nice knowing you but I'm afraid we can't take the risk of leaving me uncovered if jack is still on the loose.
Major HotShot53

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Vote Doom

Cheerio my good chap! :lol:

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:35 pm

I had a moment of clarity and I think I have understood everything. Pretty sure benga is jack but will need a re read to make certain. Girlfriend is over now so might not be able to post for a while. Apologies she is the cause of my regular inactivity!
Captain nagerous

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:42 pm

nagerous wrote:I had a moment of clarity and I think I have understood everything. Pretty sure benga is jack but will need a re read to make certain. Girlfriend is over now so might not be able to post for a while. Apologies she is the cause of my regular inactivity!

I know what girls can do to a guy, having a date with one has caused me to forget and miss a turn before and lose a game lol.

Unfortunately your moment of clarity is too late for today anyway, by my unofficial vote count DY has been lynched.
Major HotShot53

Postby benga on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:56 pm

I am jack as much virus is

did the same thing as him

was better for the town for you guys to lynch me i guess, like this you will waste more time on me...
Sergeant benga

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:21 pm

That's a lynch... scene coming in an hour or so. Gotta get to my laptop.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

lame. why would you lynch the recruiter?
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:09 pm

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Benga (1) - Hotshot53, Virus90
DoomYoshi (5) - kratos644, nagerous, benga, ?, IB (after lynch was hit, but still...)

Only needed four to lynch, but you got FIVE! That means you are SUPER KILLED

C-c-c-combo breaker!

Anyway, another long and aggravating day has set in for the remaining ten members of the group. Back and forths and arguments galore held them fast to each other. Each wondering who was lying, who was Jack, and when the hell this gory nightmare will be over!

By the end of the day, it had been decided DoomYoshi, who had been sitting in the corner most of the day smoking a hookah full of opium, would be the best lynch. He was so messed up, he barely even noticed when the noose was placed around his neck, and with a quick shove, he is out of the picture.

DoomYoshi - Detective Inspector Frederick Abberline has been lynched!

I understand this is the weekend, so the new day will begin on Monday. Send in your actions before then.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Re: The Whitechapel Murderer- Night 3

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Get me those night actions!
Cook Anarkistsdream

Re: The Whitechapel Murderer- Night 3

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm

And the... that's right, FINAL.... morning dawns...

Why is it final, do you think?

Because, when you awake, Kratos lies with his guts spilled across the wooden floor. And holding a knife, lying next to the body of Kratos, is the body of Iron Butterfly, dead from poison.

All night actions this night were inconsequential except for IB killing Kratos before he himself died...

TOWN HAS WON

1)Nebuchadnezer – Detective Inspector Edmund Reid
2) HotShot53 – Dr. Watson
3) strike wolf – Joseph Barnett
4) virus90 – Sherlock Holmes
5) new guy1 – Prince Albert Victor
6) benga – Alfred Napier Blanchard

7) Iron Butterfly – Jack the Ripper
8 ) FloresDelMal – William Henry Bury
9) kratos644 – George Lusk
10) Metsfanmax – Peter Tennial
11) DoomYoshi - Detective Inspector Frederick Abberline
12) safariguy5 – Dr. Montague John Druitt

13) ga7 – Dr. James Moriarty
14) gregwolf121 – Mei Cheng
15) nagerous – George Chapman

show
Last edited by Anarkistsdream on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Re: The Whitechapel Murderer- GAME OVER - TOWN WON

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:21 pm

So... was safariguy a real doc, or a doc against the poison only? Obviously he did something because kratos wasn't poisoned night one.

Oh, and shouldn't ga7 – Dr. James Moriarty be in red instead of blue? By his role sounds pretty bad to me.

Somehow IB slipped under the radar after DY cleared him night one... nice fake claim, too. Not sure how long we would have taken to figure that out, I for one was completely fooled. Thankfully the poisoner (who happened to be town, now that's a switch) poisoned him. Good job Nag :)

And yes, by the recommendation of virus I fake claimed being Sherlock, thinking that I was more likely to survive by saying I had a doctor protecting me... if I claimed Dr. Watson I figured I'd be immediately killed that night, and then Sherlock would have no protection. Plus I could also reveal virus' investigations without him having to come forward yet. Seems that it worked :)
Major HotShot53

Re: The Whitechapel Murderer- Day 1 begins on Pg 4

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:28 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Confirm

i knew you were scum

For posterity.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:32 pm

HotShot53 wrote:So... was safariguy a real doc, or a doc against the poison only? Obviously he did something because kratos wasn't poisoned night one.

Yes, Safari was a real doc... And I always allow ANY doc to cure poison...

Oh, and shouldn't ga7 – Dr. James Moriarty be in red instead of blue? By his role sounds pretty bad to me.

Fixed

Somehow IB slipped under the radar after DY cleared him night one... nice fake claim, too. Not sure how long we would have taken to figure that out, I for one was completely fooled. Thankfully the poisoner (who happened to be town, now that's a switch) poisoned him. Good job Nag :)

Only Virus could see that Jack was really Jack, so when IB was cleared him, yep, he slipped under the radar... He played it awesomely... Also, just so everyone knows, IB wrote the letter that you all read... Go back to where he talked about it and you all will laugh at yourselves.

And yes, by the recommendation of virus I fake claimed being Sherlock, thinking that I was more likely to survive by saying I had a doctor protecting me... if I claimed Dr. Watson I figured I'd be immediately killed that night, and then Sherlock would have no protection. Plus I could also reveal virus' investigations without him having to come forward yet. Seems that it worked :)

That was brilliant, by the way, guys
!
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby virus90 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:18 pm

yes we decided to try and bluff us through it. a risky move but worst case scenario we lost a doc and sherlock (me) would still be alive. that would make it much harder. Best case we would bluff our way through and survive.
sorry for all the confusion it caused, strikewolf really had a hard time i guess. cause hotshot really visited DY night 1, it wasnt you who missed it. we kept the smokescreen up to protect ourselfs.
on the IB case
i think we would have figured it out eventually. odds where in our favor with the cult shut down that soo,n we had so much town power that it wasnt hard. besides my message clearly stated that only I could get a accurate result, so think we would have added up 1+1 eventually. But i have to say, well played IB!
and nag aswell, poison IB? what made you do that ?:P !

thanks anarkist for hosting the game! i loved it :)
will have a look at the posts and the letter for a laugh :)
Last edited by virus90 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major virus90

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Good game folks.

I could not have done anything different. i had a good start. Honestly with the roles in play it was next to impossible to win as the odds were I would be recruited with a fail, vig or poisoned.

The roles and mood were great but once again Anarchist the game was over by round three. Its hard balancing a cult game i guess.

While the game was full of riddles and questions the game never felt close. It always felt a matter of time that town would win.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby strike wolf on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Congrats everyone. I really want to hear Nag's reasoning for poisoning IB. that was an interesting one.

As far as Virus and Hotshot switching places, I think it was a smart move. I personally would have gone ahead and cleared it up when it started to cause unnecessary confusion but overall, it was a smart move.

Oh and obviously I had the coolest role.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Good game folks.

I could not have done anything different. i had a good start. Honestly with the roles in play it was next to impossible to win as the odds were I would be recruited with a fail, vig or poisoned.

The roles and mood were great but once again Anarchist the game was over by round three. Its hard balancing a cult game i guess.

While the game was full of riddles and questions the game never felt close. It always felt a matter of time that town would win.

Sorry that you felt that way...

I honestly think the game would have worked out really well if ga7 and Flores hadn't fucking bailed AGAIN... No offense, but I will not play a game where they sign up... With Metsfan being immediately targeted again, it screwed everything up...

If people who signed up PLAYED, this game would have ended much differently... Moriarty would have changed everything.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Yes...I see your point. back to back Mets lynches :lol: Games are like that.

I hate to say it but it seems to happen with every large game.

I am going to try an experiment in the future. There have been several games I have been part of where I would love to see what would happen if the game was replayed. I have also wanted to mod games as our forum needs more games.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Yeah I was kind of screwed as soon as someone decided to push the ga7 inactivity route. I probably could have played it differently and not as attracted as much attention, but it is what it is.

BTW: Well done to virus/hotshot for that. I completely did not guess that, and would have misplayed the next night had I survived.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives