Conquer Club

Jonty125's Mad Mafia Game Over

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Jonty125's Mad Mafia (8/16) Day Three

Postby Lootifer on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:45 pm

I'll add Safari to my chat as requested.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:29 pm

HotShot53 wrote:before I switch my vote back to the no lynch and end the day, I just want to know if virus plans to kill anyone tonight, and if so, who... I don't want to busdrive the doctor into a vig kill accidentally lol

If I know who saf is investigating, I'll also avoid that person... not sure at this point is there benefit to hiding who you will investigate or not?

Seriously?
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:before I switch my vote back to the no lynch and end the day, I just want to know if virus plans to kill anyone tonight, and if so, who... I don't want to busdrive the doctor into a vig kill accidentally lol

If I know who saf is investigating, I'll also avoid that person... not sure at this point is there benefit to hiding who you will investigate or not?

Seriously?

What is wrong with what I said? it would kind of ruin the night if I busdrive the wrong place and get the doc killed, or safari investigates the wrong person because I switched him...
Major HotShot53

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:50 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Seriously?

What is wrong with what I said? it would kind of ruin the night if I busdrive the wrong place and get the doc killed, or safari investigates the wrong person because I switched him...

What is your theory on who is left that we are trying to kill? Mafia? SK?
You must think there is no mafia, otherwise you wouldn't even want to hint at who/where any actions will be directed at night. Or you think that we will be stupid enough to tell you what town will do, so that you can easily mess with the results...i.e., you ARE mafia.

Either way, I can't figure out why you are trying to have town state their actions...Seems ridiculous to me.

UNVOTE Vote Hotshot
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:02 am

I think I stated pretty clearly why I want to know what they are doing, so I don't mess up the busdrive. Does it matter if the mafia know who they will target? Mafia already knows everyone roles, so if they have roles to mess up things, they already know what to do to mess us up and probably not much we can do about it. How will knowing who if anyone will be vig killed or investigated change what they do?
Major HotShot53

Postby jonty125 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:39 am

Vote Count
Anarkistsdream (2) - virus90; Hotshot53;
Hotshot53 (2) - nagerous; Nebuchadnezar
No Lynch (3) - safariguy5; Lootifer; kgb007;

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, 3 April @ 0900GMT, if the vote count were to remain so at deadline 24-hour runoff would be enforced.

virus90 has been prodded.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby virus90 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:04 pm

well not sure if i should say who i target, if there is like maffia doc roleblocker or busdriver etc they might know a way to screw it up.
Major virus90

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:03 pm

virus90 wrote:well not sure if i should say who i target, if there is like maffia doc roleblocker or busdriver etc they might know a way to screw it up.

I guess since you don't know for sure I am town, I can see why you wouldn't want to tell. I'll just cross my fingers that you don't target the guy I switch the doctor with then...

unvote vote no lynch
Major HotShot53

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:37 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
virus90 wrote:well not sure if i should say who i target, if there is like maffia doc roleblocker or busdriver etc they might know a way to screw it up.

I guess since you don't know for sure I am town, I can see why you wouldn't want to tell. I'll just cross my fingers that you don't target the guy I switch the doctor with then...

unvote vote no lynch

Assuming you are really a bus driver at all.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby jonty125 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 am

Vote Count
Anarkistsdream (1) - virus90;
Hotshot53 (2) - nagerous; Nebuchadnezar
No Lynch (4) - safariguy5; Lootifer; kgb007; Hotshot53;

NO LYNCH HAS BEEN DECIDED

Deadline for Night Actions is Monday @ 1800GMT.
Cook jonty125

Re: Jonty125's Mad Mafia (8/16) Night Three

Postby nagerous on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:32 am

Ha! Conquer club had an advert come up that said 'meet western men!' That is jokes
Captain nagerous

Re: Jonty125's Mad Mafia (7/16) Day Four

Postby jonty125 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:06 pm

The bad guy found his target, watching Game of Thrones. And felt it would be highly appropriate to utter "Brace yourself, 4 bullets are coming".

In the morning, the body of kgb was discovered with four bullet holes.

kgb007 - Deepti ā€“ Town Doctor has been killed.

WIth 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch, deadline is Thursday 17 April @ 1800 GMT.
Cook jonty125

Postby kgb007 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:27 pm

GL town and yes I was watching GoT last night...Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it.
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Nagerous is cleared, and I can now PM with loot, nark, and nag.

In my mind, that clears Nag and loot.

I suppose the most likely suspects would be virus, hotshot, and nark.

In order from most suspicious to least (at least relatively)

1. Hotshot
2. Nark
3. virus
Captain safariguy5

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Nagerous is cleared, and I can now PM with loot, nark, and nag.

In my mind, that clears Nag and loot.

I suppose the most likely suspects would be virus, hotshot, and nark.

In order from most suspicious to least (at least relatively)

1. Hotshot
2. Nark
3. virus

My loyalty is still in question, is it? Sigh.... Well, I have no info to give, so I can't defend myself that way. Maybe one of the two of them has some light to shed on kgb dying.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:12 pm

I busdrove kgb as I had said I would do, and switched him with nark... so either nark was targeted, or I was roleblocked so they knew they could kill kgb. I'm guessing I was roleblocked, so that they could combine killing the doctor with framing me.

Safari, did nark tell you his roll? Does he have a legitimate reason for not claiming?
Major HotShot53

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:05 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I busdrove kgb as I had said I would do, and switched him with nark... so either nark was targeted, or I was roleblocked so they knew they could kill kgb. I'm guessing I was roleblocked, so that they could combine killing the doctor with framing me.

Safari, did nark tell you his roll? Does he have a legitimate reason for not claiming?

Just as in the forum, you can not quote your role in PMs... I have said the same thing to everyone. Lootifer is the only one I expounded upon, and that is because he and I were masons alone the second day...

But, yes, I have a legitimate reason. It is called not being able to... ;)
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:07 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I busdrove kgb as I had said I would do, and switched him with nark... so either nark was targeted, or I was roleblocked so they knew they could kill kgb. I'm guessing I was roleblocked, so that they could combine killing the doctor with framing me.

I still think too many people have claimed power roles when I know I am a VT... So, the only question is who is lying.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby virus90 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:52 pm

no you where not roleblocked i guess, because i targeted nark with my vig shot, because i was most suspicious of him, for the reasons stated last day. And i thought i had to target someone because of people doubting me, and as far as i know nark is and was still suspicious.

about nark:
he has been all surrounded in secrecy about his role, not telling anyone, and now says he is VT, why on earth only now?
Anarkistsdream wrote:I still think too many people have claimed power roles when I know I am a VT... So, the only question is who is lying.

why not claim that earlier? what good is it to town? and besides he thinks that there are to many powerroles, because he knows he is VT. But out of all dead people. No one was VT everybody had a powerrole. It doesnt add up to me. it didnt day 3, it didnt last night, and since last nights attempt didnt work im gonna try it during the day again:
Vote anarkistdream
Major virus90

Postby Lootifer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Isn't the whole point that everyone is a power-role of some kind? I mean I understand what you are saying about yourself, but that doesn't have any bearing on other peoples' roles right?

I mean mafia probably have PRs too (thought they may not since Jonty only said "No VTs" in the opening post). Hotshots roleblock theory is interesting. We can't know that he wasn't (and would make sense if mafia are stacked with PRs too), but it is terribly convenient. The fact that he's a replacment makes it doubly hard for us.

Also Safari what do you think about Neb? To me he has been flying below the radar a lot during this game.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby Lootifer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Bah fastposted by virus...
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:

I still think too many people have claimed power roles when I know I am a VT... So, the only question is who is lying.

Wait... you are now saying you are the lone VT after insisting you couldn't claim? Obviously the mafia is lying... but I doubt someone would make up a claim who is a VT.

So because your story is very inconsistent, and not really believable at this point, you are in my opinion by far the scummiest and I will vote Anarkistsdream

(fastposted by lootifer and virus... or slowposted maybe since I'm at work and posts take a while while being distracted by actual work lol)
Major HotShot53

Postby Lootifer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

virus90 wrote:no you where not roleblocked i guess, because i targeted nark with my vig shot, because i was most suspicious of him, for the reasons stated last day. And i thought i had to target someone because of people doubting me, and as far as i know nark is and was still suspicious.

about nark:
he has been all surrounded in secrecy about his role, not telling anyone, and now says he is VT, why on earth only now?
Anarkistsdream wrote:I still think too many people have claimed power roles when I know I am a VT... So, the only question is who is lying.

why not claim that earlier? what good is it to town? and besides he thinks that there are to many powerroles, because he knows he is VT. But out of all dead people. No one was VT everybody had a powerrole. It doesnt add up to me. it didnt day 3, it didnt last night, and since last nights attempt didnt work im gonna try it during the day again:

Jesus Nark if you have lied to me your brain works in weird and wonderful ways. I need to think on this...

(bah fastposted again).
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:17 pm

virus90 wrote:no you where not roleblocked i guess, because i targeted nark with my vig shot, because i was most suspicious of him, for the reasons stated last day. And i thought i had to target someone because of people doubting me, and as far as i know nark is and was still suspicious.

Argh, work getting in the way of my games... I meant I switched him with neb, that was a mixup typo on my part (neb and nark have too similar of nicknames lol). So if you are really a vig and targeted nark, he must be bulletproof...
Major HotShot53

Postby virus90 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm

ok now i am totally confused. gonna make some notes and just put them down.

So what is now known, well lets say claimed, cause something is off here.
KGB got killed
i targeted nark for a nightkill,
hotshot bussed nebud and KGB (doc)
nebud is town deflector (kind of bulletproof with a little bit of vig)

so how is it possible that KGB died:
maffia roleblocked hotshot and killed KGB
maffia targeted Nebud, nebud got bussed, so they killed KGB.
Hotshot is lying, maffia just targeted KGB and succeeded.
maffia targeted KGB, hotshot bussed him with nebud, nebud targeted KGB. (this just doesnt make sense, why would nebud target KGB...)

and this is how me targeting nark could not work:
Nark is bulletproof,
i got roleblocked
Hotshot is lying he in fact did change nark for KGB, or changed nark for nagerous, in which case my vigshot would have landed on nag, who wasnt there. actually to change someone with nag makes a lot of sense to me right now.. anyway.. all of these are based on the possibility of hotshot lying.
doc saved anark. (ok help me on this, can a dead doc save someone, i never get what happens with the abilitys if someone gets killed)

so basicly i am kind of lost on what is true or not, and me getting possibly busdrived is not affecting my outgoing abilitys right?
to me either nark and/or hotshot seem te be the scum in this picture.
please add any other possibility's which i missed, (ok me not being right i did not take into account but thats because i know what i did last night)
Major virus90

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives