Conquer Club

Jonty125's Mad Mafia Game Over

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Jonty125's Mad Mafia Game Over

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:26 pm

safariguy5 wrote:GG mafia, mets really hurt us bad this game.

My apologies.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Lootifer on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:34 pm

ā€œthe only way someone can discover your role is by targeting you, at night.ā€

@ Anark: Why did you not say this explicitly?!?!
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Lootifer wrote:GG guys.

Yeah my role was a little OP, but I was never really questioned or pressured - my chat mates didnt chat all that much (which was good for me).

I am surprised virus made it to endgame, and if he hadnt we would have had a much harder time winning. That RB manipulated the game nicely in our favor and negated a lot of towns main PRs - just the luck of it I suppose.

VERY surprised you didnt investigate virus last night though - nag seemed like an odd choice.

Commuter seemed more suspicious to me than vig, although maybe I should have gone with the feeling that one-shot was way underpowered.

And the second person I would have investigated would have been nark, virus happened to go with a claim that wasn't the most suspicious.
Captain safariguy5

Re: Jonty125's Mad Mafia (7/16) Day Four

Postby nagerous on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:13 am

HotShot53 wrote:I think that puts me at L-1... sorry to town that I played bad I guess, and nice job to scum to rollblock me to make me look scummy. I shouldn't have been so forthcoming yesterday saying what I'd do to let them frame me so well.

safariguy5 wrote:To answer Neb's questions, I got a town result on nag. And I picked him because commuter is a pretty easy fakeclaim.

As for mafia, I can't help but feel that kgb dying is extremely convenient for hotshot to claim a busdrive. In fact, why not drive kgb with nark considering he's the scummiest person? If virus claims his shot didn't work also, then we can only have one roleblocker.

vote hotshot

As an aside, I find it extremely suspicious for virus to be using his vig kill at this point. We're very close to LYLO and you could have hit a townie and immediately endgamed us. Definitely my strong second target in terms of possible scum. FOS virus

How do you get a town result on a commuter? Don't they leave town and therefore night actions don't affect them? That seems a bit odd.

I didn't busdrive kgb with nark because I was afraid of virus targeting him... which virus says he did. I figured if I switched him with neb, and they targeted kgb anyway, then either neb would die and his claim be shown wrong, or he'd deflect it to someone else and his claim would stand up (and I'd be dead apparently, lol)

New guy posting but not turning in actions really screwed you in my eyes, well done to the mafia for the set up. I figured you neb and virus for the mafia, but hadn't figured lootifer for the bastard role, guess you can never trust anything in a mafia game.
Captain nagerous

Postby virus90 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am

it surprised me that everyone accepted the lootifier role that easily. tried to gain some town cred by doubting him, but literally no-one agreed with me on that. and then nark made a couple misstakes which i noticed and took advantage of since at that time, my claim was questionable, i never realised that 1 time vig claim could be considered not powerfull enough. and i have to agree that the new guy not sending in actions totally messed up for hotshot. for him to first claim he switched nark came as a nice play for me. he then changing it to neb made me have to make up some more things, but because of lack of evidence for first 2 nights it was not impossible.

anyways, i enjoyed beeing scum for the first time. thx for the game! :)
Major virus90

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:31 am

I am never scum
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby virus90 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:I am never scum

so they say.... :P
Major virus90

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:39 am

Dude, you've got to stop using that argument. I don't think you realize how scummy it makes you look. Nobody cares about what you have or have not been in the past.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Dude, you've got to stop using that argument. I don't think you realize how scummy it makes you look. Nobody cares about what you have or have not been in the past.

Never...

Never scum
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat May 16, 2015 5:27 pm

So I was just taking another look at this game and saw that Neb was listed as town in his role PM for the mafia godfather. Wat?

Postby Streaker on Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 am

Metsfanmax wrote:So I was just taking another look at this game and saw that Neb was listed as town in his role PM for the mafia godfather. Wat?

Looks like just the colour was mistaken - it clearly states mafia godfather (but in blue instead of red).
Captain Streaker

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon May 18, 2015 9:05 am

Yeah but it also says:

Victory Condition
You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Postby Streaker on Tue May 19, 2015 1:26 am

Metsfanmax wrote:Yeah but it also says:

Victory Condition
You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Huh.
Captain Streaker

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives