Conquer Club

Re: (GON 3rd game)Town wins. Day 5

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Re: (GON 3rd game)Town wins. Day 5

Postby crasp on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 pm

joak wrote:Still confused but good fun lol Mookie kill legion king ed were outstanding thanks for making it a good one guys

Thanks for helping out joak and H8.
Sergeant crasp

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 pm

That was an interesting read. Hard to tell who is talking in each post but still enlightning, now I feel like I played a shit game. Oh well at least i got Sirius to think I was in good with him when I clearly had my doubts but didnt want to alert him
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby crasp on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:That was an interesting read. Hard to tell who is talking in each post but still enlightning, now I feel like I played a shit game. Oh well at least i got Sirius to think I was in good with him when I clearly had my doubts but didnt want to alert him

You played well mook. Remember mafia know who isnt mafia from the off. You guys start totally blind. Did you notice the first post by thecrown? Did he say sorry for making you squirt your pants crasp and recount the votes 12 times. Nothing of the sort. he said,"Am i bad" :-s :lol:
Sergeant crasp

Postby legionnare on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:05 pm

DB4Christ wrote:
crasp wrote:i dont know if it was just because i was mod and seeing all angles or not but felt to me like the best game yet. Especially in terms of prodding. Participation was excellent. Well done guys. =D> =D>

I want to ask DB why he went for Legion on the 4th night :?:

Because.....he had become a pain in my rear!! lol. I had plans for everyone else, as you know Crasp....that is until the reporting snafu....which blew it!
I wish I would have known about that reporting choice...I would have claimed differently. Crasp, you could post the night time discussions for everyone's benefit before next game if nobody objects. Great job modding buddy!! =D> =D> =D>

Well being a pain is my specialty!! :lol: :lol: It was a great game and a great experience, can't wait for the next game and like charm can't wait to play as a Mafia, I imagine an entirely different experience. Well done all! =D> =D>
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby legionnare on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:06 pm

DB4Christ wrote: Great job modding buddy!! =D> =D> =D>

Seconded crasp, well done!!! =D>
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives