Conquer Club

Re: (GON 3rd game)Town wins. Day 5

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: (GON 3rd game)Eenie, meenie, minny, mo. Day 5

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Well the last day couldn't be easy could it? We haven't killed the godfather. Sounds like King Ed wouldn't be able to ID him as the godfather looks innocent to the cop. DB4, any particular reasons on why you didn't vote for Tuffy?
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Because the godfather looks innocent to the cop, King Ed is alive. We have to ask ourselves why Legion was offed.

BTW, great game Legion. Heck of a first run. I apologise for getting salty but my ass was on the line.

Anyway, here's my theory:

DB4 had far and away the most heat on him coming into today. He had to figure King Ed would investigate him. Being the godfather, he knew he would look innocent so he needed to keep King Ed alive so he could tell the rest of us that DB4 checked out fine.

He kept Mookie and Joak alive so he could continue to float his rhetoric about one of them being the godfather. I was not 100% sold on DB4 as Mafia, so I was kept alive. Legion was set to vote DB4 so he got the ax. DB4's plan hinged on convincing me, Charm, King Ed, and probably Mokie that Joak was dirty.

Well played, but vote DB4
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Also, with DB4 checking out clean, he could hope for us to jump on the next most suspicious, Charm, but it just doesn't add up for me.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 pm

DB4Christ wrote:I told you......Maybe now you will listen to those of us who thought something was up-wrong. I am telling you....somebody who has claimed town has some of you eating their lies!! The scum are manipulators by day people....take your gut feelings and put them in the wind. We need to go off evidence, voting and reports!!

This is a fine rant about how everyone was wrong about you, but..... you've offered nothing to help moving forward. If your saying Ke3's reports are not trustworthy than why shouldn't we vote for you? His report is the only reason I changed my opinion. (In fact the above post still screams scummy to me, and I'm choosing to ignore my gut in favor of the report)

I'm curious to hear from the others, if indeed the godfather cant be reported by the cop as mafia and we are fairly sure there is one in this game, I'm inclined to change my vote back to DB4... For now I'll unvote, if any of you have strong feeling towards on one or the other or want to volunteer a third candidate I'm all ears.

People I trust 99.9%
KE3 - I believe beyond the shadow he is the cop
Kill - Because of his voracity in hunting Sirius
Me - Led the Sirius charge with kill
People I trust 80-90%
Joak - I understand that being quiet is sometimes a mafia tell, but I think Joak just isn't on much and doesn't care that much about the game, but i'll leave a small window open that hes scum

People I can't fully trust
Charm - Your a sweatheart but your the only one without a report on you! However you did vote sirius and tuffy out. Although both votes came after the writing was on the wall about these two.
DB4-
crasp wrote:with 8 in it takes 5 to lynch. Daytime ends Saturday 19th April'

Vote Count
DB4- charm, Mookie, kinged
Legionaire- DB4, Tuffy
Tuffy- Kill. legion

DB4 is L-2
still to vote. Joak,

This kinda says everything I feel needs saying about DB4.

fp'd at least twice by Kill
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Re: (GON 3rd game)Eenie, meenie, minny, mo. Day 5

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Totally agree with Kill's assessment.... See Kill, I told you we should have off'd Db4 first not Tuffy!(joke)

Since I just unvoted I'm gonna try to time this right so i can be the hammer vote on Db4. Sorry Charm, but I hadn't memorized the roles yet and I kinda forgot about the "godfather" being immune to the cops reports.(it looks like you did also though :) )
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Honestly I think as long as we are very sure that Charm & DB4 are the only suspects it doesn't matter which we vote for first we will have the vote advantage for 2 days...

If we killed a town with the lynch accidentally and Mafia killed a town overnight it would still be 3v1 tomorrow. Thats why I'm not really stressing and I am willing to vote for either, but my GUT still says Db4 even if the reports point to charm.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DB4Christ on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 pm

By the time I got on, Joak had already voted Tuf...I never got a chance. I voted Sirius, but that don't matter to you all. No matter how I vote....you want to hang me....go ahead. Im the SURVIVOR, you all wont listen to me. Someone professing to be townie is scum. You want to ignore that and fry my goose...go for it. I'm done defending my position and trying to wake you people up to the fact that there's to many townie claims!
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby charm on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:35 pm

I'm going to stick to what I said! So far that has not stung me.

Vote DB4
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby legionnare on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:39 am

Killuminati19 wrote:BTW, great game Legion. Heck of a first run. I apologise for getting salty but my ass was on the line.

"OoOoO" Cheers Kill, no worries, I look forward to the next game, GO TOWN!! "OoOoO"
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby joak on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:33 am

Sorry if im not on much guys but im new hear and learning a lot from some excellent posts I don't know how much time you guys put into this bit im well impressed I don't really know how you find the time to keep up with things I have been following my gut instincts all game and have usually got it right but the quality of posts has been ace of the two main suspects I am now leaning to charm and db4 a close second charm is new I beleive and don't think her defence of herself is as clever as db4 and always seems to go with the flow at the last minute to make herself look innocent in my opinion
Corporal 1st Class joak

Postby crasp on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:50 am

with 6 in it takes 4 to lynch. Daytime ends Thursday 25th April'

Vote Count
DB4- Kill, Charm

DB4 l-2
Sergeant crasp

Postby Killuminati19 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:31 am

joak wrote:Sorry if im not on much guys but im new hear and learning a lot from some excellent posts I don't know how much time you guys put into this bit im well impressed I don't really know how you find the time to keep up with things I have been following my gut instincts all game and have usually got it right but the quality of posts has been ace of the two main suspects I am now leaning to charm and db4 a close second charm is new I beleive and don't think her defence of herself is as clever as db4 and always seems to go with the flow at the last minute to make herself look innocent in my opinion

DB4's defense is a bit too clever in my opinion.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 am

hmmm, looking at the subject I think I will vote mo.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 am

Killuminati19 wrote:
joak wrote:Sorry if im not on much guys but im new hear and learning a lot from some excellent posts I don't know how much time you guys put into this bit im well impressed I don't really know how you find the time to keep up with things I have been following my gut instincts all game and have usually got it right but the quality of posts has been ace of the two main suspects I am now leaning to charm and db4 a close second charm is new I beleive and don't think her defence of herself is as clever as db4 and always seems to go with the flow at the last minute to make herself look innocent in my opinion

DB4's defense is a bit too clever in my opinion.

What the heck does that mean Kil?
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:48 am

Vote:Charm
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm

question for mods or vets...

When the cop looks into a "third party" player, what does the info they get back look like? I assume the Mod wont tell them Mafia, but do they look townish or do they look 3rd party?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Take the serial killer as an example, if a cop looked into this player overnight what would the report say?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby crasp on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:41 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Take the serial killer as an example, if a cop looked into this player overnight what would the report say?

Third party.
Sergeant crasp

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:56 pm

KE3, can you confirm the report on DB4 came back townie? If so I think we should all be ready to vote and end this game....
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 pm

If that's the case then KE3 is not a regular cop....and he would think that he is according to role descriptions for alternative cops...all I can say??
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Mook wrote:

KE3 - KE3 do you think its possible you are not a normal cop? - Town
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby King Edward 3rd on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:KE3, can you confirm the report on DB4 came back townie? If so I think we should all be ready to vote and end this game....

Yes it came back townie not 3rd party. So if DB4 is claiming Survivor it's a lie. With that being said IVote DB4
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby King Edward 3rd on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:23 pm

DB4Christ wrote:Mook wrote:

KE3 - KE3 do you think its possible you are not a normal cop? - Town

In the role thread it said that usually if there's only 1 cop in the game he's normal.
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby joak on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 pm

db4 voting for charm charm voting for db4 ..getting a bit desperate folks!...sorry king ed im not quite following your post regarding the report that db4 claimed townie and that makes him a liar..can you explain to me please before i commit to a vote
Corporal 1st Class joak

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Usually.....Crasp is running this though, and he's anything but usual! KE3, gotta give me that brother..... LOL :D
Corporal DB4Christ

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives