Conquer Club

The Village of Secrets [GAME OVER] Werewolves Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Village of Secrets [6/15] DAY 5

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 10:41 am

MudPuppy wrote:I would guess he's not the only non-town left... but I really don't know. Unless he's been converted, spiesr is town since his mason claim wasn't countered... and Nark is always Town... so that just leaves you & kgb. Are one of you in cahoots with Jak?

Do you not think your town reads in spiesr and nark could've been converted and just continued to play like they have normally been playing?

I may not be understanding jaks role and/or the "infected" / culteader group thing so I will await a response for that until I make more assumptions.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby MudPuppy on Sun May 18, 2014 10:59 am

Sure, I've acknowledged that's a possibility. But it's seeming more and more likely that there just aren't any vamps and Jak is either lying or delusional. Town has given Jak ample opportunity to catch a Vamp and he has produced nothing. I don't believe it is in Town's best interests to offer him any additional chances.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby kgb007 on Sun May 18, 2014 11:14 am

if this were a cult situation, I think we'd be toast as town by this point.

mtamburini wrote:There are multiple ways we can play out today.

I dont think sleep is ever an option here, if there is a cult they are at most 2 and sleeping will give them a third member unless Jak shoots one of them in the night bringing the total back to a max of 2 and we would be at 3-2 instead of 4-2.

Lynch Jak. Could easily be a SK role or last mafia just trying to by time (looks like there is no mafia left in this game based on NK's if he is SK)

Leave Jak alive and lynch someone else. This play is optimal IMO because if he is the last one he will be trapped in a corner in final 3 if he keeps missing. Jak has put himself in a position where results have to happen or he will be lynched.

The pressure put on him today by the people who put him in L1 makes me worry there might be 2 vamps in there and hoping that a towny pushes it over for them to win the game.

Since KGB did not vote on him and neither did I, Im liking KGB a bit more than MP.

I can see them being a team together but Im more inclined to believe KGB is the lynch today.

Im finding it hard to believe the matchmaker claim.

You're talking out both sides of your mouth here...you think 2 vamps were on the jak vote but believe spiesr and nark to be town, while questioning MP and I. I wasn't on the jak bandwagon so by your theory that should only help to reinforce my position in the game. So you're back to Spiesr, nark and MP. I had about 3 days to hammer jak and I didn't. Yet I top your list of suspected scum because why? Because Jak and I are a team? A team of what? I'll gladly take the fall if it gets the rest of town to come around on you.

D1 and D2 Storr was super active, very charismatic and convincing in driving the lynches. Vamps are mentioned as a possibility D3 and from then on, Storr's posting behavior really changes. Why? He's not as critical on others' posts and resents my reasoning for voting to pressure for claims without his definition of appropriate reasons. Irregardless of your stance on how a case should be started/presented, the end result is the only thing that matters. It took the jaws of life to finally get a 1-shot BP claim. I've never been a BP before but would the mod PM you once you've lost the BP ability? Storr was rather coy about whether or not he actually lost the his BP ability.

I'll agree that no lynch not the answer today and again follow through on my statement to lynch Jak today but we're all effectively VTs now except for Jak. Jak has NAs, the rest of us supposedly don't. Do you believe we have 3 scum and 1 SK? Do you believe we have 4 scum? If so, lynching Jak should be end game. If not, then we have either a 4th scum or "vampire" with only 1 lynch/day to get it right. Assume someone is lynched today and another killed during the night. Down to 4 players, another mislynch tmw bring us down to 3 and whatever is left out there wins going into the night..

Still want to lynch me Mtam? vote kgb007

spiesr and MP aren't changing their minds. You could probably convince jak and nark to go along with you
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 am

MudPuppy wrote:Sure, I've acknowledged that's a possibility. But it's seeming more and more likely that there just aren't any vamps and Jak is either lying or delusional. Town has given Jak ample opportunity to catch a Vamp and he has produced nothing. I don't believe it is in Town's best interests to offer him any additional chances.

You got me thinking of something else now.

Doesn't jaks claim put us in the scenario of 3 town 2 vamps 1 vamp hunter?

I'm assuming vamp as a third party role and vamp slayer as third party role as well. If this is the case we are in a real shitter of a position.

We would have to get one vamp today, jak shoot correctly or someone that was about to get invested, then lynch jak.

But as I'm thinking about it more if that's the scenario we are in we lost because vamps just recruit another in final 3 and hammer the remaining town.

For me in order to win this game for town I have to assume one vamp is in this game or we have already lost.

Hey jak can you only shoot a vamp in the night or can we lynch them during the day? Also a really good description of role and win condition would be appreciated so I can re evaluate out best course of action here

Fp'd by KGB
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby spiesr on Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 am

mtamburini wrote:
spiesr wrote:I think the most likely situation is that Jak is some sort of SK and the only remaining anti-town. However, I can't be certain. I don't think that either possibility presents a compelling reason not to lynch him today.
I mentioned the world where he is telling the truth and two people have been infected ( if I understand the role of cult recruiting )
Well, if you believe Jak's claim then that in of itself is reason not to lynch him. I don't.
Captain spiesr

Postby kgb007 on Sun May 18, 2014 12:16 pm

sorry but why is mtam assuming 2 vamps here? that whole post after my last post makes zero sense

Postby jak111 on Sun May 18, 2014 12:31 pm

I don't even know how many vampires there are. The cult assumption was of what we know did and didn't happen in the nights. We KNOW all game only I have succeeded in kills (that's truly sad on Mafia's part LOL). We KNOW vampires have not made any successful kills if they have one or unlimited kills (3rd party JOAT anyone?).

My claim out fully (without quoting).

• I am a Vampire hunter.
  • I had Mirror, Holy Cross, Holy Water, Stake and Garlic as secondary actions (Atop my mandatory kill action).
  • Upon getting the Holy Cross, Stake and Garlic were revealed to be useless and thrown out of the list (along with Holy Cross).
  • I must eliminate the Vampires AND survive to win.

Pretty sure that's everything (Well aside from the immunity to vampire actions, actions plural, so I do wonder if they have multiple actions to take at night).

Mtam I feel a bit of a noobish vibe from going after kgb. KGB is cleared of being a vampire. He didn't lynch me when he had the chance. Those two are back and forth.

No, I feel like the vampire(s) are in the Anark/MP/spiesr trio. With spiesr HIGHLY unlikely. I am torn between Anark and MP because I've had town reads on both of them at one point or another in this game. Yet it's most likely one of them lying.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 12:59 pm

kgb007 wrote:sorry but why is mtam assuming 2 vamps here? that whole post after my last post makes zero sense

I have further reviewed my thoughts on that, town has already lost if there is two vamps so I'm going to live in a world where we still have a chance of winning.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm

jak111 wrote:I don't even know how many vampires there are. The cult assumption was of what we know did and didn't happen in the nights. We KNOW all game only I have succeeded in kills (that's truly sad on Mafia's part LOL). We KNOW vampires have not made any successful kills if they have one or unlimited kills (3rd party JOAT anyone?).

My claim out fully (without quoting).

• I am a Vampire hunter.
  • I had Mirror, Holy Cross, Holy Water, Stake and Garlic as secondary actions (Atop my mandatory kill action).
  • Upon getting the Holy Cross, Stake and Garlic were revealed to be useless and thrown out of the list (along with Holy Cross).
  • I must eliminate the Vampires AND survive to win.

Pretty sure that's everything (Well aside from the immunity to vampire actions, actions plural, so I do wonder if they have multiple actions to take at night).

Mtam I feel a bit of a noobish vibe from going after kgb. KGB is cleared of being a vampire. He didn't lynch me when he had the chance. Those two are back and forth.

No, I feel like the vampire(s) are in the Anark/MP/spiesr trio. With spiesr HIGHLY unlikely. I am torn between Anark and MP because I've had town reads on both of them at one point or another in this game. Yet it's most likely one of them lying.

I'm still a bit confused. Do you win or does town win? Is your role town aligned ?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun May 18, 2014 1:22 pm

No KGB... I would not be going along with your lynch... I trust you and Mudpippy the most at this point.

I think Mtam just outed himself with his overspeculation. I think, if anything, he is the scum and jak is the third party. So... we either vote Mtam today or we vote jak. I would prefer to lynch jak and take that out of the equation. Then, it should be three against one... Of course, if we lynch jak and it ends up being two v two, we lose.

So.... Do we lynch Jak and possibly lose, or do we lynch Mtam and see what he flips? Because these past few posts of speculation make him look like a guilty scumbag to me.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 pm

I look at situations from a safe play perspective. I think of what's been happening today who's pushing on who and why. I've already stayed that if jak is not who he says he is he has painted himself into a corner so if you think he is the last one you look for people who could be paired together who could be going for the win.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby kgb007 on Sun May 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Unfortunately Nark, I don't think we have the votes needed to lynch Mtam, Spiesr and MP have already stated they're not voting anybody but Jak. I understand their position and skepticism with lack of vampire proof.

Glad to know where you stand though. If you think we're in a LYLO situation with Jak on the block, we could not vote with the expectation that Jak target Mtam during the night. I don't think we have the majority of votes cast rule in this set up but we could technically vote no lynch.

Postby jak111 on Sun May 18, 2014 7:51 pm

kgb007 wrote:I don't think we have the majority of votes cast rule in this set up but we could technically vote no lynch.

Basically with MP and spiesr so focused on me, it takes us 4 to agree on something to have ANY action done today. As their stubborn-ness is not going to help find Vampires. So really the only way we can hope to salvage the game is hope one of the two are vampires.

Voting among us 4 you will not get the fourth vote and as such I see this stubborn play as scummy on MP and spiesr's side. It is effectively forcing you guys to kill me, one of them or no-lynch. Also kgb pull that vote off yourself, it's not going to get us the game. We need to decide on either if we're just going to no-lynch this or if their little ploy is scummy enough to test one of them.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby MudPuppy on Sun May 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Yeah, that's a very Town-aligned suggestion, Jak... lynch the Cop and/or Mason... after shooting the guy cleared by the Cop. No, you're not acting scummy at all. :roll:
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby jak111 on Sun May 18, 2014 10:13 pm

MudPuppy wrote:Yeah, that's a very Town-aligned suggestion, Jak... lynch the Cop and/or Mason... after shooting the guy cleared by the Cop. No, you're not acting scummy at all. :roll:

Like you're giving anyone a choice with your stubbornness to never change your vote. That's not scummy at all to back the remaining voters into a corner with little choice to do anything else. :roll:
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby kgb007 on Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 am

unvote must be coming up against the deadline?

Official Vote Count 5.4

Postby superkeener on Mon May 19, 2014 9:14 am

Official Vote Count 5.4
FINAL DAY 5 VOTE COUNT

Anarkistsdream (0):
jak111 (2): spiesr, MudPuppy
kgb007 (0):
MudPuppy (0):
spiesr (0):
mtamburini (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (4) mtamburini, kgb007, Anarkistsdream, jak111

With no players having 4 votes, no one will be lynched.

NIGHT 5 begins now.

Deadline for NIGHT 5 is: Wednesday, May 21th, 2014, 10:00am CC Time.
Lieutenant superkeener

Official Vote Count 6.0

Postby superkeener on Wed May 21, 2014 9:40 am

Night 5 Results

spiesr a Town Mason has been killed.

------------------------------------------------

Official Vote Count 6.0

Anarkistsdream (0):
jak111 (0):
kgb007 (0):
MudPuppy (0):
mtamburini (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (5) mtamburini, kgb007, Anarkistsdream, jak111, MudPuppy

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Deadline for DAY 6 is: Wednesday, May 28th, 2014, 10:00am CC Time.
Lieutenant superkeener

Re: The Village of Secrets [5/15] Day 6

Postby kgb007 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:11 am

seriously Jak? all you had to do was target Mtam...

Postby jak111 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:46 am

I did not make the shot, I lost my shot ability the second we went into the night. I do not know why, but it wasn't me.

Either my shot is linked to the lynching mechanic or someone stole my actions. I didn't even have my secondary action to use last night.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby kgb007 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:23 pm

What a weak defense..so bad it might actually be true but I cannot defend you any longer.

How do you know you lost your ability "the second" we went into the night?

Postby jak111 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:33 pm

kgb007 wrote:What a weak defense..so bad it might actually be true but I cannot defend you any longer.

How do you know you lost your ability "the second" we went into the night?

When the day ended yesterday the mod informed me that my powers were not available for the night.

I do not know why, but that is not a NORMAL roleblock of any type I've seen. That is powers gone without a chance to use them.

We've been wondering what the vampires were doing, but perhaps that was what they were doing. MP's ball broke D3, it makes sense because the day before he outed himself as a cop.

Now my powers are taken from me when town suspect me the most out of everyone.

Ask yourself this. Why the hell would I shoot spiesr? The guy I WAS SAYING was among the 2 I believed to be town (with kgb the other). It's a set-up to get me lynched today.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed May 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Vote Jak

Regardless, you are all we have to go on. Person ally, I think your character is fucking crazy and you have no idea what you are really doing each night... In any case, I have been against lynching you for far too long. I am probably making this easy for the scum, but I honestly can't see voting anyone else than you
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby jak111 on Wed May 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Well I have said what I can about what I know happened last night.

Whether people believe me or not is up to them.

There might be 1 vampire left there might be 2. All I know is I'm fucked with that kill that now everyone thinks is mine.

I really do hope my character is crazy, but then again, what else do I got to go on? The game is still going and mafia must all be dead since I'm alive.

What last night proves to me though is I am not immune to vampire's actions, either that or someone in the town took my powers or the mod/game mechanics ended them. If town is truthful with all that's left (I doubt they'd lie at this point in the game) then we're with I'm not immune as my role says I am or game mechanics screwed over my role.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby MudPuppy on Wed May 21, 2014 5:55 pm

4 no votes yesterday? Really??? Clearly there's few town left. Guess it's a fight between two non-town groups. I'm guessing the game is lost for me with my two confirmed townies killed off the past two nights.

If Jak is scum then the rest of you screwed up big time. Which leads me to believe he truly is town-aligned and most of the rest of you are anti-town. While mtamburini had been my scum lead (aside from jak) through yesterday, I can't shake the feeling that kgb has been playing us with his sketchy claim and not so believable attack on Jak today. Hopefully it's not too late to save this game but...

Vote kgb
Colonel MudPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives