Conquer Club

Cyborgs Mafia - Endgame - Hail the Shiny Golden Overlord

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Cyborgs Mafia - 9/12 D3 - A Kill!

Postby pancakemix on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Tails - I received a response that something happened in the night so I'm told what the scoop is with Tails.

Gonna agree with spiesr here: that's not very clear. Is that what you were told exactly? Because that doesn't mean much.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Zivel thoughts? I see you poking around in thread.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:43 pm

charm wrote:I received a message last night that I was able to carry out 2 investigations. So I investigated PCM and Tails.

PCM is innocent.
Tails - I received a response that something happened in the night so I'm told what the scoop is with Tails.

So, I have no intentions of waiting 2 weeks to lynch mafia. I have wanted to lynch Tails from the beginning. Everyone needs to get on board and lets lynch him now.

##VOTE TAILS

If you could just post actual results instead of "I know something, so you all have to trust me", maybe we'd be able to follow you a bit better... too often in your games you have posted statements like that, and it turns out you don't really know anything after all. If you cry wolf too often, people start to not believe you anymore, whether or not it's actually true. So... what were your actual results, in a way everyone can understand? Tails seems pretty confident you wouldn't have gotten a scum result on him... is there any chance your weird result is caused by someone framing him or changing your result or something?
Major HotShot53

Postby Zivel on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:25 pm

mtamburini wrote:Zivel thoughts? I see you poking around in thread.

I am not sure mate, this is getting a little weird. I was sure by the end that Jak was scum, his flip really surprised me. Sorry Neb, I was trying to get more info out of Jak as his death was drawn out, I saw it as a opportunity to maybe get him to slip on his scum mates. I am concerned more about PCM now that Jak flipped town. I thought that his argument with Jak was an easy way to deflect pressure off him, Jak was an easy target.

I agree with everyone that charm needs to come to the party and give us all her information now as these hints and ambiguous one liners are only hurting town at this point, with no mafia dead yet we are getting close to being in real trouble depending on the number of mafia in the game. I feel she is holding back on something and we need to know everything at this point in my opinion.

I dont see the case on Tails, maybe I am missing something, can someone explain it for me?
Sergeant Zivel

Postby charm on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:27 pm

mtamburini wrote:With bodyguard dead why didn't mafia take a shot at killing you?

I don't know!

HotShot53 wrote:
charm wrote:I received a message last night that I was able to carry out 2 investigations. So I investigated PCM and Tails.

PCM is innocent.

So, I have no intentions of waiting 2 weeks to lynch mafia. I have wanted to lynch Tails from the beginning. Everyone needs to get on board and lets lynch him now.

##VOTE TAILS

If you could just post actual results instead of "I know something, so you all have to trust me", maybe we'd be able to follow you a bit better... too often in your games you have posted statements like that, and it turns out you don't really know anything after all. If you cry wolf too often, people start to not believe you anymore, whether or not it's actually true. So... what were your actual results, in a way everyone can understand? Tails seems pretty confident you wouldn't have gotten a scum result on him... is there any chance your weird result is caused by someone framing him or changing your result or something?

I never said what you're saying I said! I think, I'll start keeping an eye on you! I do not know anything specific, I just have a gut and want to stay on TAILS. Here is what I was told with the "o" added just in case I'm not supposed to quote a PM...
Something o hppened in the night, and o only one for your investigations o made it o through. PCM o came up o innocent.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Might have been roleblocked.

But couldnt get roleblocked for both checks.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:51 pm

charm wrote:
mtamburini wrote:With bodyguard dead why didn't mafia take a shot at killing you?

I don't know!

HotShot53 wrote:

PCM is innocent.

##VOTE TAILS

I never said what you're saying I said! I think, I'll start keeping an eye on you! I do not know anything specific, I just have a gut and want to stay on TAILS. Here is what I was told with the "o" added just in case I'm not supposed to quote a PM...
Something o hppened in the night, and o only one for your investigations o made it o through. PCM o came up o innocent.

You did exactly what I said... made it sound like you had more info than you actually had. Same thing you've done in other games, which is why no-one blindly followed you this time. And I don't think adding some "o"'s in the middle changes it from a quote... but that's up to the mod to decide. Unless it's not really a quote and you really only did have one investigation... who can believe what you say now? Having a cop you can't fully trust does town no favors...

To me right now, Mtam seems the most scummy, he pressed hard on the jak case, but then once the ball got rolling pulled back and let PCM and other press the case, only posted once the last few days as jak was led to the noose. Looks to me like he didn't want to be seen as the lead in a town lynching, although in reality it was him that started it. It kept him out of charm's investigation anyway. So for that reason I will vote Mtam
Major HotShot53

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
charm wrote:

I don't know!

HotShot53 wrote:

PCM is innocent.

##VOTE TAILS

You did exactly what I said... made it sound like you had more info than you actually had. Same thing you've done in other games, which is why no-one blindly followed you this time. And I don't think adding some "o"'s in the middle changes it from a quote... but that's up to the mod to decide. Unless it's not really a quote and you really only did have one investigation... who can believe what you say now? Having a cop you can't fully trust does town no favors...

To me right now, Mtam seems the most scummy, he pressed hard on the jak case, but then once the ball got rolling pulled back and let PCM and other press the case, only posted once the last few days as jak was led to the noose. Looks to me like he didn't want to be seen as the lead in a town lynching, although in reality it was him that started it. It kept him out of charm's investigation anyway. So for that reason I will vote Mtam

You obviously are not paying attention to the game and are skimming, not sure if you are just town who doesn't care about the game or just mafia.

TBD later.

I dunno who I would want to pressure and/or lynch but I think it may be time for a mass claim to solve this puzzle.

But If anyone else was roleblocked last night they should claim before spiesr claims his roleblocks. There is a lot of information I think where we can trap people in their stories.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby virus90 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm

i now kind of want to hear from spiesr if he roleblocked charm this night or might be involved in any way with the strange results.
Major virus90

Postby spiesr on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:13 pm

virus90 wrote:i now kind of want to hear from spiesr if he roleblocked charm this night or might be involved in any way with the strange results.
Obviously I did not roleblock the claimed cop. It is possible that my action ended up involved in whatever shenanigans led to the night's results, but I don't have enough information to determine that either way.
charm wrote:I never said what you're saying I said! I think, I'll start keeping an eye on you! I do not know anything specific, I just have a gut and want to stay on TAILS. Here is what I was told with the "o" added just in case I'm not supposed to quote a PM...
Okay, so your result on Tails was "No Result" rather than the "Guilty" that your vote kind of implied. It would have been nice it you had been clear on that from the start.
Captain spiesr

Postby pancakemix on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

So you were given an extra investigation last night and only one went through.

Wut.

@HotShot: You do realize Mtam was vocal about his absence, right? And that it wasn't game related?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby virus90 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 pm

PCM what do you think of my idea to let you shoot someone (our main mafia target) today to prove your ability, you kind of did with jak, but its not a 100%.
and it gives us 2 shots at mafia for this day.

Also i wonder how charm gets not roleblocked by spiesr but somehow still is roleblocked.. in a 12 player game i dont really believe in 2 roleblockers, and besides i havent heard from anyone that he/she got roleblocked. i would like anyone to tell that so we can prove spiesr to be town or mafia.
i am 99% sure i have not been roleblocked (both nights).
Major virus90

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

virus90 wrote:PCM what do you think of my idea to let you shoot someone (our main mafia target) today to prove your ability, you kind of did with jak, but its not a 100%.

Also i wonder how charm gets not roleblocked by spiesr but somehow still is roleblocked.. in a 12 player game i dont really believe in 2 roleblockers, and besides i havent heard from anyone that he/she got roleblocked. i would like anyone to tell that so we can prove spiesr to be town or mafia.

Town/Mafia busdriver would be my best guess.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:18 pm

mtamburini wrote:Also why did you choose those two. Were they your top scum reads?

Just curious...Why are you questioning her investigations?

Okay, let's be intelligent about this...

1. Charm was not blocked. Otherwise, both of her actions would be null.
2. Could not be a bus driver, as she would still get a result on whoever was driven.
3. Therefore, it must be something about Tails role, or someone has an action that makes a player uninvestigatable(?).

I'm inclined to vote for Tails as I don't see town having a role that can't be investigated.

HotShot53 wrote:

PCM is innocent.

##VOTE TAILS

What did you expect Tails to say? "oh, you got me!" Come on..."Tails seems pretty confident you wouldn't have gotten a scum result on him..." DUH! He also could know that he can't be investigated. He could know there is a mafia framer. He could know that he is a hider....commuter...ninja...whatever. But there is no way anybody in this game says, "oh, crap, you got me, I'm scum."

HotShot53 wrote:
charm wrote:

I don't know!

HotShot53 wrote:You did exactly what I said... made it sound like you had more info than you actually had. Same thing you've done in other games, which is why no-one blindly followed you this time. And I don't think adding some "o"'s in the middle changes it from a quote... but that's up to the mod to decide. Unless it's not really a quote and you really only did have one investigation... who can believe what you say now? Having a cop you can't fully trust does town no favors...

I don't like this Hotshot...calling the cop's "trust" into question. Then that little tidbit about "that's up to the mod to decide"...trying to get the cop mod-killed are you? The only players that would point out a possible infringement against the town cop would be....?

Little things, Hotshot...starting to add up to me.

Right now I list this way for my scum...

1. Mtabmburini
2. Hotshot
3. Tails

Put them in any order and shake them up. Soooooo...I'm going to follow the cop here...

Vote Tails I at least know Charm is not scum trying to misdirect a lynch. She is town and is voting who she thinks is scum. Getting a "no read" when she was clearly not blocked is enough to pique my interest.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby charm on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 pm

virus90 wrote:PCM what do you think of my idea to let you shoot someone (our main mafia target) today to prove your ability, you kind of did with jak, but its not a 100%.

@PCM - I agree, go for a kill. We have to be able to hit mafia this time. Unless, there is no mafia

pancakemix wrote:So you were given an extra investigation last night and only one went through.
Wut.
@HotShot: You do realize Mtam was vocal about his absence, right? And that it wasn't game related?

Yes - that is correct, only one went through.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Also why did you choose those two. Were they your top scum reads?

2. Could not be a bus driver, as she would still get a result on whoever was driven.
3. Therefore, it must be something about Tails role, or someone has an action that makes a player uninvestigatable(?).

I'm inclined to vote for Tails as I don't see town having a role that can't be investigated.

HotShot53 wrote:

PCM is innocent.

##VOTE TAILS

What did you expect Tails to say? "oh, you got me!" Come on..."Tails seems pretty confident you wouldn't have gotten a scum result on him..." DUH! He also could know that he can't be investigated. He could know there is a mafia framer. He could know that he is a hider....commuter...ninja...whatever. But there is no way anybody in this game says, "oh, crap, you got me, I'm scum."

HotShot53 wrote:
charm wrote:

I don't know!

HotShot53 wrote:You did exactly what I said... made it sound like you had more info than you actually had. Same thing you've done in other games, which is why no-one blindly followed you this time. And I don't think adding some "o"'s in the middle changes it from a quote... but that's up to the mod to decide. Unless it's not really a quote and you really only did have one investigation... who can believe what you say now? Having a cop you can't fully trust does town no favors...

I don't like this Hotshot...calling the cop's "trust" into question. Then that little tidbit about "that's up to the mod to decide"...trying to get the cop mod-killed are you? The only players that would point out a possible infringement against the town cop would be....?

1. Mtabmburini
2. Hotshot
3. Tails

Put them in any order and shake them up. Soooooo...I'm going to follow the cop here...

Vote Tails I at least know Charm is not scum trying to misdirect a lynch. She is town and is voting who she thinks is scum. Getting a "no read" when she was clearly not blocked is enough to pique my interest.

I like your list if you take me off of it
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:52 pm

charm wrote:

[b]@PCM - I agree, go for a kill. We have to be able to hit mafia this time. Unless, there is no mafia[/b]

pancakemix wrote:So you were given an extra investigation last night and only one went through.
Wut.

Yes - that is correct, only one went through.

DONT SHOOT UNTIL HE CLAIMS A ROLE
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:36 am

Wut.

Sorry, I was busy the end of last week also and I guess I missed seeing that he was busy, all I saw was he was active the beginning of the last day, then went quiet, and now was active again. Even given that his disappearance was caused by RL reasons, I had thought he was sounding more scummy early yesterday, and his being the leading force on getting jak lynched still makes him the top of my list for now.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

HotShot53 wrote:

PCM is innocent.

##VOTE TAILS

HotShot53 wrote:
charm wrote:

I don't know!

1. Mtabmburini
2. Hotshot
3. Tails

I usually see scum that are caught try to explain some reason the cop got a scum read on them, by saying they are a miller or something. Although it's true that tails could be a GF or something that knew he should come back as town. But he could just be a town knowing he should come back as town also. Obviously coming back as univestigatable is suspicious though... so FOS tails Tails, do you know any reason an investigation on you should fail?

It's not that I don't trust charm's investigations.. I'm just tired at how she presents them, and always pretends she has more than she really does, so you don't know how much is her stretching the truth to get people to follow her theories without knowing it's only a theory, and not fact. Charm, in the future, please just say the facts to save us the time and problems of having to drill down to get them in the end anyway.

I wasn't pointing out the potential infringement, charm was the one who said she basically quoted her PM. I was just trying to warn her that she was pushing the line a bit there and should check with the mod before she did something like that, guess I didn't say it clear enough.

I'll agree with mtam on one thing... take me off the list and I'll like it lol
Major HotShot53

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 am

Neb wrote:1. Charm was not blocked. Otherwise, both of her actions would be null.

That is not necessarily true. Obviously charm was targeted by an enabler, hence the double actions. A second action gifted from her benefactor can be exempted from a role blocker.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby charm on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:12 am

UNVOTE

##VOTE PANCAKE MIX

Just found out that Mod accidentally told me wrong - I should have received a GUILTY on PCM

Since HotShot is so quick to not believe me, he must know that PCM is scum, so plan to kill him off too!

I'm sure I'm about to get killed since I just revealed this to all of you townies!! It has been fun!!

Go Townies!!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:16 am

charm wrote:UNVOTE

##VOTE PANCAKE MIX

Just found out that Mod accidentally told me wrong - I should have received a GUILTY on PCM

Since HotShot is so quick to not believe me, he must know that PCM is scum, so plan to kill him off too!

I'm sure I'm about to get killed since I just revealed this to all of you townies!! It has been fun!!

Go Townies!!

Is this real life?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 am

I don't know what to believe anymore. I know charm is real and that's about it.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby charm on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:31 am

Just vote PCM quick so you guys can save me!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

vote PCM
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 am

For the record I gave charm the power to get two checks. If you read at day start I town slipped my role.
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives