Conquer Club

Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: Day 4 ends 9-4 1600

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: Game Has started!

Postby codierose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:45 am

dakky21 wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:Looks like Day 1 is ending soon, Aug 20th at 16:00... Maybe we need to put pressure on someone not showing up? Or go with a no lynch?

Sorry but I am pretty lost. Day 1 ending at Aug 20th at 16:00 CCT or what time? I made my vote, but if there are not enough votes for one person, how the day ends?

day ends in no lynch bud, means mafia gets a free kill i think :?
Lieutenant codierose

Postby JamesKer1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 am

codierose wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:Looks like Day 1 is ending soon, Aug 20th at 16:00... Maybe we need to put pressure on someone not showing up? Or go with a no lynch?

Sorry but I am pretty lost. Day 1 ending at Aug 20th at 16:00 CCT or what time? I made my vote, but if there are not enough votes for one person, how the day ends?

day ends in no lynch bud, means mafia gets a free kill i think :?

Storr is playing with a different set of rules. Whoever has the most votes gets the noose. Currently, that's me. :shock:

And yeah, in most games maf would get a kill.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby TeeGee on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 am

##UNVote JamesKer1

hope I did that right
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby dakky21 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:55 am

JamesKer1 wrote:Looks like I'm in the hot seat... Once it dips below 24 hours left I'll be claiming if the votes are still there. But you may not be too happy with it... Or at least, the town may not.

You sound like mafia to me, pretending that the town won't be happy.

##UNVote grt

##Vote JamesKer1
Captain dakky21

Postby Djfireside on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 am

While day 1 is normally a bit chaotic, based on JamesKer's banter I will follow them since they wont back themselves into a corner and understand the claim hunt first day. However its always a good way to watch the others in line

##Vote JamesKer1
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby JamesKer1 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:50 pm

This is just a post before my big one comes out. I will claim, I just need to sort out everything and get all of my reasoning straight for proceeding votes before I submit it.

Keep in mind that there are three who have not posted and some who are flying under the radar. Please do not mistake activity with scuminess.

Under what circumstances, if any, would we be able to get a day extension?
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:10 am

considering it since at least 2 people are inactive One person has been active on CC yet hasn't responded to pms, another hasn't logged in for a while and will probably replace
Major StorrZerg

Postby codierose on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:06 am

StorrZerg wrote:considering it since at least 2 people are inactive One person has been active on CC yet hasn't responded to pms, another hasn't logged in for a while and will probably replace

does that mean an extension
Lieutenant codierose

Postby Djfireside on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 am

I feel you James. but always good to explain yourself
Private Djfireside

Postby Endgame422 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:35 pm

## Vote grt I believe James is town. Mafia would prefer next night so his asking for an extension seems to be a show of good faith. Just going with grt because it ties him and James.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Re: Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: day 1 extended till 8/22 1

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

2 day extention
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Jonty125 will replace kickass. And iron butterfly will replace logo.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 pm

dakky21 wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:Looks like I'm in the hot seat... Once it dips below 24 hours left I'll be claiming if the votes are still there. But you may not be too happy with it... Or at least, the town may not.

You sound like mafia to me, pretending that the town won't be happy.

##UNVote grt

##Vote JamesKer1

He is either pretending to be town because he is mafia. Mafia will not say they are mafia. Or he is Town and his role is one of the Power roles. If he is Town mafia will know he is telling the truth.

At this point you have no choice to claim quickly so we have some time to make a decision or for someone to counter claim if they so choose.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Please don't mistake my frequent posting with summiness, I try to keep life around here as much as possible. Also, try not to read too much into my posts. I wouldn't leave breadcrumbs implying that I'm scum... Is anyone seriously going to do that?

But I digress... As promised, here's your roleclaim.

I am the Town Doctor. Let me know who you want me to save, however, I don't think I will get much of a chance.

Now onto my rant and reads since "stuff" got serious.

Leaning Town:
Endgame

Neutral:
TeeGee
codierose
dakky
IB
Jonty

Leaning Scum:
Endgame- Confirm posted, nothing more than that. Day 1 always sucks, but we can't make it any better with only a confirm post.
Shady-Jim- Inactivity...

Scum:

Djfireside- Trying to set up a bandwagon last minute, and reasons below...

##Vote Djfireside. Before I get started- I would have voted for you had you put this kind of vote on anyone else. It was baseless.

I know what the claim hunt is, and I announced previously I would claim with less than 24 hours left if still set to be lynched (before the extension happened). I've played some games before, however poorly. You have played some as well. So you should know bandwagoning, something you seem to have admitted to a few posts ago, is regarded as scummy. But voting me because you assume I don't understand the "claim hunt"? This is a newbie game, it may help to spread your knowledge before lynching due to assumed inexperience, when backing out of a claim wasn't my intentions at all.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Endgame- Confirm posted, nothing more than that. Day 1 always sucks, but we can't make it any better with only a confirm post.

EBWOP- Scratch this. I saved this post from before recent additions to the thread have been made, and this has now changed.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:52 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Please don't mistake my frequent posting with summiness, I try to keep life around here as much as possible. Also, try not to read too much into my posts. I wouldn't leave breadcrumbs implying that I'm scum... Is anyone seriously going to do that?

But I digress... As promised, here's your roleclaim.

I am the Town Doctor. Let me know who you want me to save, however, I don't think I will get much of a chance.

Now onto my rant and reads since "stuff" got serious.

Leaning Town:
Endgame

Neutral:
TeeGee
codierose
dakky
IB
Jonty

Leaning Scum:
Endgame- Confirm posted, nothing more than that. Day 1 always sucks, but we can't make it any better with only a confirm post.
Shady-Jim- Inactivity...

Scum:

##Vote Djfireside. Before I get started- I would have voted for you had you put this kind of vote on anyone else. It was baseless.

I know what the claim hunt is, and I announced previously I would claim with less than 24 hours left if still set to be lynched (before the extension happened). I've played some games before, however poorly. You have played some as well. So you should know bandwagoning, something you seem to have admitted to a few posts ago, is regarded as scummy. But voting me because you assume I don't understand the "claim hunt"? This is a newbie game, it may help to spread your knowledge before lynching due to assumed inexperience, when backing out of a claim wasn't my intentions at all.

You decide who to save as it is your role.

IF there is a jailer he would be smart to jail you. The beauty of the jailer role is that if they jail someone and there is no night kill you know you may have mafia.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby jonty125 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:37 am

JamesKer1 wrote:Let me know who you want me to save

Uh, that's a not a good idea town trying to direct night actions (in the main forum), you're pratically screaming at the mafia to a) choose a useless target and b) give them a safe kill.

##Vote Djfireside, there were much better targets than JamesKer for a claim i.e. grt. Your vote was just shameless bandwagoning to get a claim.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby codierose on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:04 am

Endgame422 wrote:## Vote grt I believe James is town. Mafia would prefer next night so his asking for an extension seems to be a show of good faith. Just going with grt because it ties him and James.

you think james is Town and is tied with grt, so you vote for grt would that not make him town as well, if they are tied ?. Am i missing something what makes you think they are tied ?
Lieutenant codierose

Postby Djfireside on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 am

JamesKer1 wrote:I know what the claim hunt is, and I announced previously I would claim with less than 24 hours left if still set to be lynched (before the extension happened). I've played some games before, however poorly. You have played some as well. So you should know bandwagoning, something you seem to have admitted to a few posts ago, is regarded as scummy. But voting me because you assume I don't understand the "claim hunt"? This is a newbie game, it may help to spread your knowledge before lynching due to assumed inexperience, when backing out of a claim wasn't my intentions at all.

I understand this is the newbie game and I was trying to say a good tactic on Day 1 is to get data since you have none to work with and see what happens afterward, hence my move and now we see everyone coming out of the woodwork. My comment on the claim hunt was to give you credit that you understood that if you were pressured we were searching for a claim, nothing to inexperience as you sounded experienced at that point.

JamesKer1 wrote:

As for your statement that I bandwagoned you for a claim... 70% correct. I had other ideas but that was my main goal to pull a claim out of you since you were the topic of choice and what basis would I have after 7 posts?

As for you, you are riding the line of scummy to me based on your waffle technique to avoid getting lynched and using extentsion to salvage yourself or pull in a no lynch

but if you are the role you are I would understand so you get a pass from me for now. Plus im not blindly killing a claim of doc.

##UNVote JamesKer1
Private Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 am

But now comes the point that BW you brought on.

First off...

Endgame422 wrote:## Vote grt I believe James is town. Mafia would prefer next night so his asking for an extension seems to be a show of good faith. Just going with grt because it ties him and James.

Im with Codie, I dont understand. This will tie into my next comment but Endgame, Jonty and Dakky all voting grt for weird reasons and having a hardpress on it seems really scummy to me.

So I will finish with...

jonty125 wrote:##Vote Djfireside, there were much better targets than JamesKer for a claim i.e. grt. Your vote was just shameless bandwagoning to get a claim.

Why is GRT a better target...

Dakky voted grt for no reason,
grt voted dakky, in response stating lets see what happens
endgame voted grt

Thats it. No posts by grt nothing. Why are they a better target? You are doing to me what you are blasting me for and with even worse of a reason. I at least said what I was doing. You are trying a swing BW on a guy who is a controversal target I think.

##Vote Jonty125
Private Djfireside

Postby Endgame422 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:20 pm

My meaning of tied was number of votes to lynch. My reasoning was a little pressure on 2 people might drag up something based on how they both reacted to my post. As far as I can tell James retracted his insinuation that I was scrum trying to lay low and grt is yet to respond. James may just be trying to dodge some of the heat here but in the event he is a powerrole he's worth keeping overnight. My vote stays with grt at least until he defends himself.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:37 pm

I stand by my vote to lynch James. So much talk about he is doctor, town, extension... I just don't believe him.
Captain dakky21

Postby codierose on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Is there always a doc not sure.
dakky21 wrote:I stand by my vote to lynch James. So much talk about he is doctor, town, extension... I just don't believe him.

Unless someone calls doc as well. Guess we have to take it as is.
##UNVote JamesKer1
Lieutenant codierose

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Votes

Strike throughare votes that have been removed
Bold is who is set to be lynched

TeeGee (0): JamesKer1
JamesKer1(1) TeeGee, codierose, dakky21, Djfireside,
grt(1): dakky21, Endgame422
dakky21(1): grt
Djfireside (2): JamesKer1, jonty125
jonty125(1): Djfireside

Those who still have to place votes.
shady-jim, iron butterfly, codierose, TeeGee

Currently Djfiresideis set to be lynched.

Day ends Aug 22th 16:0
Major StorrZerg

Postby jonty125 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:01 am

Djfireside wrote:
jonty125 wrote:##Vote Djfireside, there were much better targets than JamesKer for a claim i.e. grt. Your vote was just shameless bandwagoning to get a claim.

Why is GRT a better target...

Dakky voted grt for no reason,
grt voted dakky, in response stating lets see what happens
endgame voted grt

Thats it. No posts by grt nothing. Why are they a better target? You are doing to me what you are blasting me for and with even worse of a reason. I at least said what I was doing. You are trying a swing BW on a guy who is a controversal target I think.

##Vote Jonty125

Because SILENCE IS SCUMMY. The "case" on James, seems to be he had the most jokevotes, dakky votes for him saying town won't be happy if I claim (I've seen so many games where town and scum say this), and then there's you DJ, who if memory serves me well, you're less of a noob than the noobs here, and you vote James for "banter". This is like I said shameless bandwagonning, which I can't condone, so my vote stays.

@ Codie 99 times out of 100 there is a doc, but in a small game like this it is possible we are doc-less but I feel that is unlikely
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives