Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [19/21] Day 2 ends 10/14 17:00 cc

Postby charm on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:59 pm

legionnare wrote:Considering that mtam has had his role confirmed by whatsausage and kill (not alignment indicative)(also as an extreme longshot they could all be scum and working together to make mtam look town) and that Dj withheld the fact he was NRA (although I can see why he did as a lot of people where saying to insta-lynch the NRA regardless of alignment) I'm going to go with my instinct and say mtam is town (from past games with him this is about as close as I can tell of his town play) and Dj is scum (no previous experience against Dj so this is purely instinct).
It is still possible that both are town (or scum) and a lynch of either is safe as we either take out a vanilla (mtam) or a practically useless role (NRA, Dj).

FP'd by charm

So are claiming Vote Rigger charm?

I don't understand your Vote Rigger comment. I voted DJ!

Now I want to get to the bottom of this MTam mess.

@MTam:
1. Are you town, 3rd party, or mafia?
2. When did you originally send in the orders to bind Whatsausage and Kill?
3. Why did you oust them to us - what is your plan?

Sorry, if I'm asking for a repeat of info but you have been all over the place!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Legion, I can assure you I am not in cahoots with mtam. In fact, I think we'll have enough votes on dj. If there is a double lynch, I may just stick my vote on him because he is playing like a moron if he is town and he's being uncooperative.

Your play thus far has been so bad that you have to be town because I'm like 90% sure if your partners would've bussed you by now.

FPD by charm
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:06 pm

charm wrote:
legionnare wrote:Considering that mtam has had his role confirmed by whatsausage and kill (not alignment indicative)(also as an extreme longshot they could all be scum and working together to make mtam look town) and that Dj withheld the fact he was NRA (although I can see why he did as a lot of people where saying to insta-lynch the NRA regardless of alignment) I'm going to go with my instinct and say mtam is town (from past games with him this is about as close as I can tell of his town play) and Dj is scum (no previous experience against Dj so this is purely instinct).
It is still possible that both are town (or scum) and a lynch of either is safe as we either take out a vanilla (mtam) or a practically useless role (NRA, Dj).

FP'd by charm

So are claiming Vote Rigger charm?

I don't understand your Vote Rigger comment. I voted DJ!

Now I want to get to the bottom of this MTam mess.

@MTam:
1. Are you town, 3rd party, or mafia?
2. When did you originally send in the orders to bind Whatsausage and Kill?
3. Why did you oust them to us - what is your plan?

Sorry, if I'm asking for a repeat of info but you have been all over the place!

1) I'm town
2) The day storr asked me for 2 names, I communicate to him there because its easier then here, we know eachother IRL, I can look in my skype logs and find it, if you really want already gave my reasons, to sum it up they are either gonna be useless town or mafia so w/e.
3) I ousted them to prove my role because legion brought up the fact that I fakeclaim to hide my real role. So this was only way to prove myself.

My plan is to lynch DJ, hopefully flips scum then if I live through the night figure out who the other scum are. If hes town then Im going to flame hotshot and himself in postgame for their poor plays day1
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby charm on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Vote Rigger - oh now I get it! :o That is a cute role, but no I'm not the Vote Rigger! I'm just having fun and causing a little harmless trouble.

FP'd by MTam.

@MTam
When did King Z ask you for the names - when you claimed your role or this weekend?
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Monday october 6th he asked me for names
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:17 pm

UltrasPlot wrote:Djfireside's inactivity when asked to claim leans me toward him being mafia... will be voting Djfireside unless I see a substantiated claim.

Iron Butterflies replacement has posted only this and then posted a vote on me in the thread, should be looked at tomorrow.

What more substantiated then confirming my role did he want?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Mtam mentioned hitting someone with a baseball bat. Let me tell you who oughta be hit with a baseball bat. Any moron townie who takes a stupid role like cupid with the second pick. Then this moron gives up a two for one townie kill shot for all the mafia to see with no real heat on him and plenty of time left in day 2. Then the moron comes up with the piss poor excuse of "I had to out them to save myself. This moron also claims to be a great scum hunter but makes no effort to do so. This is a moron who should be hit with a baseball bat. If this moron is mafia, however, you just lynch him.
Mtam, I don't doubt that you are selfish enough to sacrifice two townies for yourself, but I don't buy for a second that you misinterpreted your role. I'm moving my vote off of dj and onto mtam.

Fp'd by moron
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby UltrasPlot on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:24 pm

mtamburini, I know how to play. You fakeclaimed, case-in-point. Also if anyone has a day action (NOT A NIGHT ACTION) and wants protection, say so.
Sergeant 1st Class UltrasPlot

Postby UltrasPlot on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:25 pm

EBWOP.

Also, if you were townie, you would've dropped the fakeclaim by now since you're dying either tonight or today, and you can spare us the mislynch.

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Mtam mentioned hitting someone with a baseball bat. Let me tell you who oughta be hit with a baseball bat. Any moron townie who takes a stupid role like cupid with the second pick. Then this moron gives up a two for one townie kill shot for all the mafia to see with no real heat on him and plenty of time left in day 2. Then the moron comes up with the piss poor excuse of "I had to out them to save myself. This moron also claims to be a great scum hunter but makes no effort to do so. This is a moron who should be hit with a baseball bat. If this moron is mafia, however, you just lynch him.
Mtam, I don't doubt that you are selfish enough to sacrifice two townies for yourself, but I don't buy for a second that you misinterpreted your role. I'm moving my vote off of dj and onto mtam.

Fp'd by moron

The fact that you claim to know Whatsasuage is TOWN is actually extremely disconcerning and im starting to think you could be mafia.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 pm

UltrasPlot wrote:mtamburini, I know how to play. You fakeclaimed, case-in-point. Also if anyone has a day action (NOT A NIGHT ACTION) and wants protection, say so.

I didnt fake claim i just proved my fucking role you goddamn retard.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 pm

## replace my brain is bleeding from the stupidity in this game
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Mtam mentioned hitting someone with a baseball bat. Let me tell you who oughta be hit with a baseball bat. Any moron townie who takes a stupid role like cupid with the second pick. Then this moron gives up a two for one townie kill shot for all the mafia to see with no real heat on him and plenty of time left in day 2. Then the moron comes up with the piss poor excuse of "I had to out them to save myself. This moron also claims to be a great scum hunter but makes no effort to do so. This is a moron who should be hit with a baseball bat. If this moron is mafia, however, you just lynch him.

Fp'd by moron

The fact that you claim to know Whatsasuage is TOWN is actually extremely disconcerning and im starting to think you could be mafia.

Last act of a desperate man. You relish every opportunity to tell me how bad I am at this. Yet when I disagreed with you on whatsausage, you let that one go with no comment huh. Only now, when you are done, do you decide to chime in about my scum read on whatsausage. How's my scum reading now?
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:40 pm

GTFO bro you are fucking shit at this game
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Present something with some logic and ill consider even speaking to you
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Another thing to remember, mtam was one of, if not the loudest voice saying hotshot was the correct d1 lynch. Good call on the double lynch charm. I think we got 2 mafia bagged.

Fp'd by moron
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Another thing to remember, mtam was one of, if not the loudest voice saying hotshot was the correct d1 lynch. Good call on the double lynch charm. I think we got 2 mafia bagged.

Fp'd by moron

Do you know what correct means? IF you read the logic behind why he was the correct lynch then your a fucking retard.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Zivel on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:12 pm

mtamburini wrote:YOUR QUESTION IS RETARDED. I HONESTLY THINK YOU NEED TO GO TAKE A WALK AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST ASKED ME. IF I WAS MAFIA I JUST TELL MY TEAMMATES WHO YOU GUYS ARE AND THEY KILL YOU IN THE NIGHT. ME COMING OUT AND SAYING WHO I ARROWED DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE ME TOWN.

You calling them both out gives mafia two targets to get the double kill. If you had left it at one, then we would only have one to protect rather than two. It was a dumb move. Yelling in caps does not make you right.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Another thing to remember, mtam was one of, if not the loudest voice saying hotshot was the correct d1 lynch. Good call on the double lynch charm. I think we got 2 mafia bagged.

Fp'd by moron

Do you know what correct means? IF you read the logic behind why he was the correct lynch then your a fucking retard.

Right, and giving up two townies with no heat on you means you are a genius. You aren't even bothering to defend yourself this time. You're done.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby UltrasPlot on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Killuminati is #1 on my townie list rn. mtamburini is #infinity, aka guaranteed scum.

Reason for this is that IT IS FAIRLY OBVIOUS that Cupid is useless. Instead of bagging two scum with one lynch we can easily kill em off one by one without issue. Don't make me explain why Killuminati is near-guaranteed town, I can read, and I can read well. Mafia doesn't need to know.

Essentially mtam picked a role very useful to mafia yet extremely extremely situational for town. Also the Day One shenanigans where town mislynched. Although it could very well have been an innocent mistake, this combined with SUCH an ardent defense for one who's essentially Vanilla Townie now is pointless. If you flip town we know who to lynch next. In this way, your death benefits town REGARDLESS of your alignment.

Postby Whatsausage on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:42 pm

mtamburini wrote:You call me scum and then give three points that show why I'm town lol.

Not sure how my points show that you are town. They show you trying to appear town without actually being really pro-town things - scummy.
But then again, what do I know? I'm just a useless town/mafia. 8-) So you should explain to me how I showed you were town.

@charm, so there is no double lynch for today?
Captain Whatsausage

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi all, just got back from my trip. Pretty tired and going to sleep soon, and will be very busy tomorrow before the deadline, so just a brief note. I really want to vote Dj. At this point his posts are rambling bits of incoherent mumbling and seems like a pretty obvious bit of scummarining to me (even though it may not be his fault that he doesn't have time to write out more posts). We've given him a chance to claim, he's basically done nothing instead.

While mtam has now turned up the dick level to 11, I just didn't initially see the point of letting everyone know he's Cupid as mafia as I just now read through the posts. The alternative was that mtam, Whatsausage and Kill are all mafia, which is very unlikely. But actually there's a not inconsiderable chance that mtam is mafia Cupid, and this needs to be settled now. I agree that pretty much every single thing mtam has said has turned out to be very scummy. He keeps on talking about how awesome he is at mafia, but somehow he forgot to read a role PM? Lawl. This one is my favorite though:

Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

So his argument is basically that he took Cupid so that in all likelihood he could eliminate town players he doesn't think are useful from the game? f*ck that. I'm voting mtam. Nice catch, charm. (fp Whatsausage: Also charm, I'm pretty sure your double lynch comment must have been a joke, but can you please just confirm this so that we can all be certain?)
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby strike wolf on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Ultra. you have skimmed. Mtam's alignment is in doubt but with the lover situation with Kill and Whatsausage, we have reasonable evidnece that he told the truth about his role and the "Fake claim situation" appears to be a mod mistake not a fake claim.

That said, I am strongly leaning scum on MTam right now for the following reason:

mtamburini wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

Here you say you did originally send in names with your role.

mtamburini wrote:
grt wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here but if mtam is mafia then they would have known who he had loved up anyway. Why reveal to all when they could have got 2 for 1 anyway.

If he is town then that's even worse as mafia now know - unless he has chosen 1 or 2 mafia.

My conclusion mtam is mafia - he knew who the other mafia were so he picked cupid to remove 2 town in one go. Only thing that bothers me is why choose that role when he was so high up the pecking order.

Idgaf what you would've picked at the 2nd slot, the way Ive played with cupid before is he gets to choose when he shoots so I was waiting until I had 2 solid scum reads and get one of them lynched and go for a 2 for one combo. I pride myself in my ability to scumhunt so this was a perfect role for me. With new information coming out that my two original picks HAVE to be chosen now there is much regret, I can say with confidence I will start reading OPS and role descriptions in future games.

Regardless of everything that has happened about my role choice and the people who are now lovers there is still scum amoung us so lets focus on the task at hand. Dj has not shown up to post today and sure there maybe some RL issues going on but I have proved myself that I am cupid and he lied about being NRA.

I dont really have any suspicious people yet, today is thanksgiving for me after we feast I will come down and re look at my town circle from day 1 and see if anything has changed.

But here you clearly imply that you did not. Or am I wrong in inferring that you would not have picked Cupid if you knew it would force you to send in two names immediately as town since that would automatically invalidate your reason for picking it?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:45 pm

I would not have picked cupid knowing I had to give 2 names immediately cause that is just stupid
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby jwiedlin on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:45 pm

charm wrote:Vote Rigger - oh now I get it! :o That is a cute role, but no I'm not the Vote Rigger! I'm just having fun and causing a little harmless trouble.

FP'd by MTam.

@MTam
When did King Z ask you for the names - when you claimed your role or this weekend?

From charms latest comment, I take it that there will only be one lynch today. Sorry for adding to the confusion.

I'm feeling good about the lynch of Dj. I don't see how town gains by his deception of the NRA role day one. Also, his vote of Hotshot was unnecessary if he knew hotshot was telling the truth.
Captain jwiedlin

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives