Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [19/21] Day 2 ends 10/14 17:00 cc

Postby strike wolf on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 am

The whole thing with Mtam is if town has a killing role we can NK them. We domt have that luxury with DJ.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:01 am

I've read between the lines, but mtam could have someone protecting him at night. I suppose Dj is the safer lynch and we can see what happens at night. I'm going to keep my vote where it is.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Whatsausage on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:28 am

Well kill I'd say its a pretty safe bet there are scum voting on both dj and mtam. Separating themselves and all that.

As much as I'd love to lynch mtam for choosing me, cussing everyone out, and general lack of logic (though he would say I have it backwards there) I think we need to lynch dj. I understand life happens, but it also means he isn't adding anything and it doesn't appear to be changing soon. So with his role, he will basically just sit impervious for the rest of the game (unless we have a suicider) and we will never really get a chance to decide on his alignment one way or the other. I understood him hiding his role early D1 when it became "claim and we'll lynch you" but he really should've came out at the end of that day. I also totally understand him "knowing" he had to take it. I probably would've done the same thing given choice 1. So I'm sorry dj, but you're the vote.
Captain Whatsausage

Postby strike wolf on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:I've read between the lines, but mtam could have someone protecting him at night. I suppose Dj is the safer lynch and we can see what happens at night. I'm going to keep my vote where it is.

It still gives us the chance to move onto other targets for D3 instead of focusing on DJ tomorrow which gives us no chance to take him out over night. It could even give us information.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby jwiedlin on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:22 pm

less than 2 hours to go. We still have people that have yet to vote.

aage, Djfireside, crasp, TheForgivenOne

Reminder not to tie the vote if it comes to that. A tie results in no lynch.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby strike wolf on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Dj is being lynched anyways most likely. I don't think Aage has posted since night, scummarining isn't his style as I remember and he was active before, probably a legitimate absence. TFO tends to be a lower volume poster, don't think I have seen him since early day either. Crasp posted early yesterday, giving a mostly non-helpful statement. Hasn't voted.

Were Aage and/or TFO prodded?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:31 pm

strike wolf wrote:Dj is being lynched anyways most likely. I don't think Aage has posted since night, scummarining isn't his style as I remember and he was active before, probably a legitimate absence. TFO tends to be a lower volume poster, don't think I have seen him since early day either. Crasp posted early yesterday, giving a mostly non-helpful statement. Hasn't voted.

Sorry, as I said, was gone for a tournament/Thanksgiving. That tournament kicked the ever living hell out of me >.<

Anyways, I'm pretty much torn 50/50 right now on who to vote. I see all the reasons to vote off DJ, his shotty D1 play where he didn't admit to being NRA, etc.

But I also see the reasons for Mtam being voted. This is what really irks me.

mtam wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role.

mtamburini wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
mtamburini wrote:I would not have picked cupid knowing I had to give 2 names immediately cause that is just stupid

You did give two names immediately. You have already admitted as much. Therefore, you knew that this was a requirement at the beginning of the game. So, basically, you are lying.

I didnt give it immediatley so your an idiot, if you look at when i said i talked to storr you can see that it does not match the same day i sent in role.

##BROKEN LOGIC

Maybe I missed something (I had a lot of catching up to do), but you kind of contradicted yourself (Unless I'm not understanding you correctly).

Also, Just because you GAVE the 2 names of who you picked as Cupid, does not make you Town in anyway Mtam. That's just backwards logic.

Saving 1 Townie, but killing off 2, just doesn't seem like the wisest idea. :-s

Anyways, I'm about to go on Lunch break here at work, so i'll think about it and post my Vote in about an hour, if not, before the deadline.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:31 pm

WIth all the no voters, I'd rather lynch DJ than risk a no lynch. I'll change my vote.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:32 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Dj is being lynched anyways most likely. I don't think Aage has posted since night, scummarining isn't his style as I remember and he was active before, probably a legitimate absence. TFO tends to be a lower volume poster, don't think I have seen him since early day either. Crasp posted early yesterday, giving a mostly non-helpful statement. Hasn't voted.

Sorry, as I said, was gone for a tournament/Thanksgiving. That tournament kicked the ever living hell out of me >.<

Anyways, I'm pretty much torn 50/50 right now on who to vote. I see all the reasons to vote off DJ, his shotty D1 play where he didn't admit to being NRA, etc.

But I also see the reasons for Mtam being voted. This is what really irks me.

mtam wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role.

mtamburini wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
mtamburini wrote:I would not have picked cupid knowing I had to give 2 names immediately cause that is just stupid

You did give two names immediately. You have already admitted as much. Therefore, you knew that this was a requirement at the beginning of the game. So, basically, you are lying.

I didnt give it immediatley so your an idiot, if you look at when i said i talked to storr you can see that it does not match the same day i sent in role.

##BROKEN LOGIC

Maybe I missed something (I had a lot of catching up to do), but you kind of contradicted yourself (Unless I'm not understanding you correctly).

Also, Just because you GAVE the 2 names of who you picked as Cupid, does not make you Town in anyway Mtam. That's just backwards logic.

Saving 1 Townie, but killing off 2, just doesn't seem like the wisest idea. :-s

Anyways, I'm about to go on Lunch break here at work, so i'll think about it and post my Vote in about an hour, if not, before the deadline.

EBWOP, Fucked up that Quote
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby strike wolf on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Please vote TFO.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:46 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

##BROKEN LOGIC

This is where Mtam has fucked up....

mtamburini wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

mtamburini wrote:
I gave storr 2 names and I said I don't confirm these names I'm gonna end up switching them when I have better reads. He sent me a msg today saying us so I gotta take those 2 names you originally said cause that's what the role pm says.

These two post contradict what he is saying.

If you thought that cupid did not have to send in two names, then why did you? The proof that you did is that two people are lovers. The fact is you sent in two names initially. Why are you saying you didn't?

Fastpost by strike, agree TFO please vote. Vote for Dj, we will knock Mtam off later. His ability is used so if he is scum he is little threat but having Dj as a NRA makes this game dangerous.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Day 2 Vote count

Djfireside (11): Killuminati19, UltrasPlot, streaker, Zivel, strike wolf, mtamburini, jwiedlin, charm, legionnare, jonty125, Whatsausage, Killuminati19, TheForgivenOne
mtamburini(5): strike wolf, UltrasPlot, dd515087, Killuminati19, Metsfanmax, grt, virus90

Those not voting (3)
aage, Djfireside, crasp,

DJfireside is set to be lynched!

Day has ended Scene post soon
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Night 2

With the end of the day many are dead.

The fearless strike wolf has been lynched!
(this is not a mistake)

Djfireside Has been mod killed, failure to adhere to minimum requirements.
crasp Has been mod killed, failure to adhere to minimum requirements.
aage Has been mod killed, failure to adhere to minimum requirements.

Killuminati19 Has been mod killed, cheating.
Whatsausage Has been mod killed, cheating.

4. Comparing role PM times to determine roles.

show

Save all discussion regarding modkills for post game, or take it to pm with host.
If you are now dead and wish to obs the game, pm me there is an obs qt.

You have 48 hours to submit night actions, Day starts 10/16 17:00 cc
Last edited by StorrZerg on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major StorrZerg

Re: PYP~Mafia [14/21] Night 2 ends 10/16 1700 cc

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:17 pm

:shock:
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Night 2

(this is not a mistake)

show

Save all discussion regarding modkills for post game, or take it to pm with host.

I think you missed Crasp's role.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: PYP~Mafia [14/21] Night 2 ends 10/16 1700 cc

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:21 pm

fixed
Major StorrZerg

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:21 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Night 2

(this is not a mistake)

show

Crasp was what
Sergeant mtamburini

Re: PYP~Mafia [13/21] Night 2 ends 10/16 1700 cc

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Tomorrow we are lynching in between the people who voted on me, Ill prob die in the night now because its obvious I am town now.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Ultras would be a great spot to start looking into. Thus far my town reads have been spot on for the most part, unfortunately most of them are dead so game is hard mode now.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Wait stirke was lynched wtf, what role cna do something liek that
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:36 pm

mtamburini wrote:Ultras would be a great spot to start looking into. Thus far my town reads have been spot on for the most part, unfortunately most of them are dead so game is hard mode now.

Neglecting the fact that you choose two townies for lovers? You picked Strike to be town, wip dee doo! It was not a hard read. I am still not counting on you to be town, I still see no "proof" that you are town. In fact I see the opposite. Firstly you have lied about you your role PM, you did send in two names but tried to say you didn't. And secondly you knew that you choose two town very quickly:

mtamburini wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

You know who would know that both of these guys are town? Scum.....

Explain to me the proof that you are town and I am willing to back off from you cause I am on the fence about you alignment at the moment but this post
irks me.

mtamburini wrote:Ultras would be a great spot to start looking into. Thus far my town reads have been spot on for the most part, unfortunately most of them are dead so game is hard mode now.

Stop telling us what to believe and what to do, you are trying to lead town yet your play this game has been dismal at best.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 pm

I messed up my quoting but I am sure you get the point.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Point out things that I have lied about and then you can accuse me of lying. Like actually quote it, you cant do it because Ive already stated numerous times the situation that happened.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby grt on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Vote Rigger -

You are a vote rigger! You have two oneshot powers. The first is you can, once only, force a double lynch at any time during the voting (the two leading candidates at the end of the day are lynched). The second is that you may rig the votes as you see fit. Surprise! You may only use one power per day.

Looks like we have a scummy vote rigger amongst us. I can't see any other way that could have happened.
Major grt

Postby strike wolf on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Well I served my purpose. Goodbye everyone and go town. And if my death was intentional mafia ploy. *Sticks tongue out* gotcha.

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives