Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [19/21] Day 2 ends 10/14 17:00 cc

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Here you go for the second time.

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
mtamburini wrote:I would not have picked cupid knowing I had to give 2 names immediately cause that is just stupid

You did give two names immediately. You have already admitted as much. Therefore, you knew that this was a requirement at the beginning of the game. So, basically, you are lying.

I didnt give it immediatley so your an idiot, if you look at when i said i talked to storr you can see that it does not match the same day i sent in role.

##BROKEN LOGIC

This is where Mtam has fucked up....

mtamburini wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

mtamburini wrote:
I gave storr 2 names and I said I don't confirm these names I'm gonna end up switching them when I have better reads. He sent me a msg today saying us so I gotta take those 2 names you originally said cause that's what the role pm says.

These two post contradict what he is saying.

If you thought that cupid did not have to send in two names, then why did you? The proof that you did is that two people are lovers. The fact is you sent in two names initially. Why are you saying you didn't?

Fastpost by strike, agree TFO please vote. Vote for Dj, we will knock Mtam off later. His ability is used so if he is scum he is little threat but having Dj as a NRA makes this game dangerous.
Sergeant Zivel

Re: PYP~Mafia [13/21] Night 2 ends 10/16 1700 cc

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Why did they not become lovers instantly then as per the role states? Because it was understood by myself and the mod that I could change them to w.e I want later, as per the post where the mod says there was an oversight.

Anything else?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby crasp on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Sorry guys. Got totally caught up at work.
Sergeant crasp

Postby jwiedlin on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Wow, I wasn't sure I had the right thread when I saw [13/21]

mtamburini wrote:Tomorrow we are lynching in between the people who voted on me, Ill prob die in the night now because its obvious I am town now.

If mafia had the power to rig the votes, then their voting patterns for today were irrelevant. They knew that SW was going to be lynched. I expect mafia to have scattered votes.

It is possible that the people that were trying to convince the group of a lynch other than Dj wanted to swing the vote to a non-mafia member, and save the vote alter power for later.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:42 pm

jwiedlin wrote:Wow, I wasn't sure I had the right thread when I saw [13/21]

mtamburini wrote:Tomorrow we are lynching in between the people who voted on me, Ill prob die in the night now because its obvious I am town now.

If mafia had the power to rig the votes, then their voting patterns for today were irrelevant. They knew that SW was going to be lynched. I expect mafia to have scattered votes.

It is possible that the people that were trying to convince the group of a lynch other than Dj wanted to swing the vote to a non-mafia member, and save the vote alter power for later.

Thats a great point, the votes may not really matter but now that we know DJ is scum and people were on to lynch me they had to use the power to save their partner because they couldnt get the ML on me.

It may not be the most RELEVANT vote, but should somewhat be taken into consideration later down the road.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:44 pm

mtamburini wrote:Why did they not become lovers instantly then as per the role states? Because it was understood by myself and the mod that I could change them to w.e I want later, as per the post where the mod says there was an oversight.

Anything else?

Are you saying that Storr didn't read the role properly as well now?

You did lie bud. You said you sent two names in and then you said you didn't.

Now where is this proof that you are town? I still don't see it.
Sergeant Zivel

Re: PYP~Mafia Day 1 ends 10/8 1700 cc

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:48 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Vote Count Day 1

charm (0): streaker
Whatsausage(0): strike wolf
mtamburini (2): HotShot53, crasp, jonty125, Zivel
HotShot53 (11): mtamburini, aage, pancakemix, strike wolf, streaker, TheForgivenOne, legionnare, charm, jonty125, dd515087, virus90
Iron Butterfly (1): grt, Metsfanmax, jwiedlin
Djfireside(4): Killuminati19, HotShot53, jwiedlin, grt

No Lynch (2): Whatsausage, Killuminati19, Iron Butterfly

Currently HotShot53 is set to be lynched with 3 votes.
[/color][/b]

So we know that kill and hotshot are both town and voted on DJ day1, ive got a TR on grt on day1 day2 he has fallen off a bit would like to hear where he is at with other players in the game currently, and I like jwiedlin for the logic he presented in his last post. As much as Zivel is on my fucking ass this game about nonsense Im more inclined to think all the mafia (except DJ who is confirmed scum and IB (who was replaced) who i think could also be scum) voted on HS

From those people I think charm and jonty are the towniest atm.

FPD by zivel
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Why did they not become lovers instantly then as per the role states? Because it was understood by myself and the mod that I could change them to w.e I want later, as per the post where the mod says there was an oversight.

Anything else?

Are you saying that Storr didn't read the role properly as well now?

You did lie bud. You said you sent two names in and then you said you didn't.

Now where is this proof that you are town? I still don't see it.

It is clear that storr also did not understand the role as he made a MOD post about it do I need to re re quote it again?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby legionnare on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:56 pm

*Loud exhale of air* Holy crap 5 Modkills. Not good.
So who's left:
2 mtamburini
5 Virus90
6 Metsfanmax
7 jonty125
8 grt
9 legionnare
10 streaker
12 charm
14 dd515087
16 Zivel
17 jwiedlin
20 UltrasPlot
21 TheForgivenOne

Not sure who to look at first, any ideas? Worst case scenario is we have maybe 3-5 mafia left so we got to start hitting the mark with our lynches from D3 or this will be over soon, especially now that we know there is a vote rigger among us, worse case by my thinking looks like this:
N2 -1 Townie
D3 -1 Townie (if mislynch) of -2 if vote rigger uses it's double vote and we have the wrong names at the top.
N3 -1 Townie
D4 -1 Townie (if mislynch)
N4 -1 Townie
Game Over

So basically if all protective roles fail and we mislynch twice we lose and Scum wins.

Best case scenario is we have a Townie KP and they hit they're mark.

FP'd by Mtam and Zivel

For what it's worth Zivel from prior experience playing with Mtam, abrasive as he is, I'm more inclined to believe he is town.

Mtam are you sure about charm? She did step her foot in it shouting about a double lynch or do you think that scum is setting her up?
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:11 pm

legionnare wrote:*Loud exhale of air* Holy crap 5 Modkills. Not good.
So who's left:
2 mtamburini
5 Virus90
6 Metsfanmax
7 jonty125
8 grt
9 legionnare
10 streaker
12 charm
14 dd515087
16 Zivel
17 jwiedlin
20 UltrasPlot
21 TheForgivenOne

Not sure who to look at first, any ideas? Worst case scenario is we have maybe 3-5 mafia left so we got to start hitting the mark with our lynches from D3 or this will be over soon, especially now that we know there is a vote rigger among us, worse case by my thinking looks like this:
N2 -1 Townie
D3 -1 Townie (if mislynch) of -2 if vote rigger uses it's double vote and we have the wrong names at the top.
N3 -1 Townie
D4 -1 Townie (if mislynch)
N4 -1 Townie
Game Over

So basically if all protective roles fail and we mislynch twice we lose and Scum wins.

Best case scenario is we have a Townie KP and they hit they're mark.

FP'd by Mtam and Zivel

For what it's worth Zivel from prior experience playing with Mtam, abrasive as he is, I'm more inclined to believe he is town.

Mtam are you sure about charm? She did step her foot in it shouting about a double lynch or do you think that scum is setting her up?

Ill keep an eye on her but her general mood seems towny. I dont think that was a slip just her being herself
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:15 pm

If we dont lynch the vote rigger then we probably auto loose. Mass claim coming soon I think.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby legionnare on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:19 pm

mtamburini wrote:Ill keep an eye on her but her general mood seems towny. I dont think that was a slip just her being herself

Maybe, not like her to make such a blaring mistake.
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby Killuminati19 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Sorry guys, must have glanced over that rule. Seems ticky-tacky to me.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby charm on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 pm

legionnare wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Ill keep an eye on her but her general mood seems towny. I dont think that was a slip just her being herself

Maybe, not like her to make such a blaring mistake.

I didn't make any mistake! I was just playing around. Didn't even know there was Role the could rig the votes until that was pointed out. It may be best to see who tried to plant that I was the Vote Rigger and sniff around there!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby jwiedlin on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:36 pm

mtamburini wrote:If we dont lynch the vote rigger then we probably auto loose. Mass claim coming soon I think.

The vote rigger's ability to change votes was a 1-time ability. He/she still has the ability to force a double lynch. I'm not sure if we will be notified in the general chat when a double lynch is coming, so this should be a day-to-day consideration.

Vote Rigger -

You are a vote rigger! You have two oneshot powers. The first is you can, once only, force a double lynch at any time during the voting (the two leading candidates at the end of the day are lynched). The second is that you may rig the votes as you see fit. Surprise! You may only use one power per day.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby charm on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm

JWied pointed out the vote rigger when I was goofing around with Storr asking for a double lynch. Now he points it out again. I think we all need to consider that Jweid is the Vote Rigger or know who is!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby charm on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Sorry guys, must have glanced over that rule. Seems ticky-tacky to me.

What did the lovers do that caused them to be cheating?
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:48 pm

charm wrote:JWied pointed out the vote rigger when I was goofing around with Storr asking for a double lynch. Now he points it out again. I think we all need to consider that Jweid is the Vote Rigger or know who is!

Can you firther explain this i dont get it
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:48 pm

charm wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Sorry guys, must have glanced over that rule. Seems ticky-tacky to me.

What did the lovers do that caused them to be cheating?

Rule #4
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Whatsausage on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 pm

lolwut
Captain Whatsausage

Re: PYP~Mafia [19/21] Day 2 ends 10/14 17:00 cc

Postby charm on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:58 pm

JWeid posted this back on page 21 - he is the one tat brought up the vote rigger....

jwiedlin wrote:
charm wrote:@King Zerg-ee - Get in here and explain what the hell is going on with this CUPID thing - pretty please your highness!

Can we have a double lynch for Day 2?
Off with DJ and MTams heads!!

I vote for a DOUBLE LYNCH!

People seem to have missed the fact that we are looking at two lynches for day 2. I took the above to be charm exercising her double lynch power as a vote rigger (role below). An emperor could also do this, but we would have seen a day lynch on day 1.

We have a little over 24 hours to try to decide the top two lynch candidates. If DJ does not show up to defend himself, he is looking like a likely lynch. I'm not sure if mtam would be the best choice as the second lynch.

By the way charm, great catch on mtam's claims vs the cupid role. It appears that it may be a misunderstanding, but as the situation was playing out, it looked a lot like a slip.

Vote Rigger -
You are a vote rigger! You have two oneshot powers. The first is you can, once only, force a double lynch at any time during the voting (the two leading candidates at the end of the day are lynched). The second is that you may rig the votes as you see fit. Surprise! You may only use one power per day.
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Unfortunately, it was pretty obvious that Dj was in huge danger of getting lynched today (or if not today, tomorrow in case mtam got the majority). Scum would have noticed this and some would have jumped on the bandwagon to "prove" themselves town. I agree with whoever it was earlier that said that scum probably spread their votes out.

Your contributions this game have been 1) lying about your role and 2) getting two town members killed. So no, frankly it is not obvious. The only thing you have done that could be construed as an indication that you are town is your crusade against Dj on D1, but even that is very sketchy and there's WIFOM involved.

mtamburini wrote:Wait stirke was lynched wtf, what role cna do something liek that

Yet again, the amazing mafia player somehow failed to actually read the OP of the thread.

Seems clear to me that the oversight was that Storr forgot to send out the PM to Kill and Whatsausage, and only remembered once reminded in the thread, not that he misunderstood the role he wrote. And even if you both were wrong, that doesn't change the fact that you straight up contradicted yourself by saying that you never sent in a lover pair initially, when you had plainly previously stated that you had.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:

Unfortunately, it was pretty obvious that Dj was in huge danger of getting lynched today (or if not today, tomorrow in case mtam got the majority). Scum would have noticed this and some would have jumped on the bandwagon to "prove" themselves town. I agree with whoever it was earlier that said that scum probably spread their votes out.

Your contributions this game have been 1) lying about your role and 2) getting two town members killed. So no, frankly it is not obvious. The only thing you have done that could be construed as an indication that you are town is your crusade against Dj on D1, but even that is very sketchy and there's WIFOM involved.

mtamburini wrote:Wait stirke was lynched wtf, what role cna do something liek that

Yet again, the amazing mafia player somehow failed to actually read the OP of the thread.

Seems clear to me that the oversight was that Storr forgot to send out the PM to Kill and Whatsausage, and only remembered once reminded in the thread, not that he misunderstood the role he wrote. And even if you both were wrong, that doesn't change the fact that you straight up contradicted yourself by saying that you never sent in a lover pair initially, when you had plainly previously stated that you had.

Your accusation against me for some part of this arguement is that only scum dont pay attention to shit when both whatsaussage and kill both got modkilled for not reading OP, so you are wrong in saying that I am scum because I too as town did not read properly the role description and the EOD mod post correctly originally.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 pm

mtamburini wrote:Your accusation against me for some part of this arguement is that only scum dont pay attention to shit when both whatsaussage and kill both got modkilled for not reading OP, so you are wrong in saying that I am scum because I too as town did not read properly the role description and the EOD mod post correctly originally.

Actually, I don't think you're scum for not reading correctly. I agree that this is not quintessential scum behavior. I think you're scum for lying and contradicting yourself.

The point I was making there regarding your misread (of both Vote Rigger and Cupid) is that you need to get off your high horse about how good you are at this game. If you really are -- fine. Everyone put up with Dr. House because he was really good at his job despite being an arrogant asshole. But being arrogant when you make super simple mistakes like not actually reading the roles, makes you just look stupid.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mtamburini on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:03 am

Contradiction happened due to the misunderstanding of the role. Simple as that.

I will take your advice and start reading OPS from now on, although that prob wont happen I do appreciate the advice as it is proving detrimental to this game that town might lose because of my arrogance to not read.
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives