Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [19/21] Day 2 ends 10/14 17:00 cc

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 am

You call me scum and then give three points that show why I'm town lol.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby jonty125 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:35 am

Well it seems mtam is cupid (I'm leaning town because surely if mafia had cupid, wouldn't they go 2 for 1 on N1 but there has been a misunderstanding so, that's why I'm not cast iron sure mtam is town), so that makes DJ NRA by process of elimination, I would like to hear from him before I vote him, because town NRA is going to be difficult for mafia to deal with but if he's mafia NRA, we are going to have to lynch him, and now is the best time.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby jwiedlin on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 pm

charm wrote:@King Zerg-ee - Get in here and explain what the hell is going on with this CUPID thing - pretty please your highness!

Can we have a double lynch for Day 2?
Off with DJ and MTams heads!!

I vote for a DOUBLE LYNCH!

People seem to have missed the fact that we are looking at two lynches for day 2. I took the above to be charm exercising her double lynch power as a vote rigger (role below). An emperor could also do this, but we would have seen a day lynch on day 1.

We have a little over 24 hours to try to decide the top two lynch candidates. If DJ does not show up to defend himself, he is looking like a likely lynch. I'm not sure if mtam would be the best choice as the second lynch.

By the way charm, great catch on mtam's claims vs the cupid role. It appears that it may be a misunderstanding, but as the situation was playing out, it looked a lot like a slip.

Vote Rigger -
You are a vote rigger! You have two oneshot powers. The first is you can, once only, force a double lynch at any time during the voting (the two leading candidates at the end of the day are lynched). The second is that you may rig the votes as you see fit. Surprise! You may only use one power per day.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Mtam, why on earth did you sell out me and whatsausage? Thanks for the death sentence. It's not as if we were at deadline and someone had a gun to your head. If you are town, you've done a piss poor job.

@ strike wolf - that was the answer I was looking for.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Mtam, why on earth did you sell out me and whatsausage? Thanks for the death sentence. It's not as if we were at deadline and someone had a gun to your head. If you are town, you've done a piss poor job.

What the f*ck are you on about
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Just answer the question
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Zivel on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:12 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Killuminati19 wrote:Mtam, why on earth did you sell out me and whatsausage? Thanks for the death sentence. It's not as if we were at deadline and someone had a gun to your head. If you are town, you've done a piss poor job.

My guess is he wants to know why you outed both lovers in your claim?

I want to know why you didn't choose the 2 shot vig? Maybe you are scum and you discussed with your scum buds and the discussion went like this:

Random scumbud: "hey Mtam, take the two shot vig... thats two extra kills we can make"
Mtam: "Nah I am the man, I will choose cupid and then one of you choose the vig and now we have 4 extra town kills"
Scumbuddies all together: "Wow Mtam you are amazing, you are so smart and handsome. We are lucky to have you on our side."

The problem with this is all that BS about the mod forgetting to tell the lovers they were actually lovers, that would make it very convoluted and confusing. It all sounds fishy to me, but my read so far is that you are just a dumbarse town.

Also wtf is meant by this?
mtamburini wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Whatsausage, at what point (day and time) did the mod message you about you and Kill being lovers?

If you ever lynch strikewolf this game Im going to find you and hit you over the head with a baseball bat. Probably one of the most towniest posts this game.

I read it that Strike is still on your case, trying to find loopholes or other explanations for you BS in this game so far. And your now "strong town read" on him seems like a blatant buddying up trying to deter him from investigating further. Explain oh wise one why this is a town post, please enlighten me as I am not as smart as you.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Djfireside on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Well it appears things have been fun while I was away. I wish I could say I was hiding because of that and trying to play low but my kids have had me pulling my hair out.

At least everyone has worked with their deductive logic. I knew I was in trouble the instant I saw my draft position because I knew what I had to do. Doesnt help that everyone wanted to lynch me for trying to protect the role. You come clean when someone wants to chew your face off. Based on how the conversation was going from what I could read at the night I knew I was in trouble as it was and Such is life sometimes and I knew what I got into. At this point I will try to do my best to help out before my forseen death.

Killuminati19 wrote:I got my pm at 9:42 last night.

@ mtam - Next time you want to tell everyone how good you are, why don't you demonstrate it first.

Um... I would try to no mention times just in case. Leads to bad things.

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

My guess is he wants to know why you outed both lovers in your claim?

I want to know why you didn't choose the 2 shot vig? Maybe you are scum and you discussed with your scum buds and the discussion went like this:

Random scumbud: "hey Mtam, take the two shot vig... thats two extra kills we can make"
Mtam: "Nah I am the man, I will choose cupid and then one of you choose the vig and now we have 4 extra town kills"
Scumbuddies all together: "Wow Mtam you are amazing, you are so smart and handsome. We are lucky to have you on our side."

The problem with this is all that BS about the mod forgetting to tell the lovers they were actually lovers, that would make it very convoluted and confusing. It all sounds fishy to me, but my read so far is that you are just a dumbarse town.

Also wtf is meant by this?
mtamburini wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Whatsausage, at what point (day and time) did the mod message you about you and Kill being lovers?

If you ever lynch strikewolf this game Im going to find you and hit you over the head with a baseball bat. Probably one of the most towniest posts this game.

I read it that Strike is still on your case, trying to find loopholes or other explanations for you BS in this game so far. And your now "strong town read" on him seems like a blatant buddying up trying to deter him from investigating further. Explain oh wise one why this is a town post, please enlighten me as I am not as smart as you.

I can see what mTam was trying to do and what they thought would happen but you did make things alot easier on scum for that one. Im also with Ziv in wondering what you statement on Strike was. Everyone wrapped around that just seemed to be off.

As for me as stated i Will do what I can to help out and take it in stride since my kids outweigh my defense prior
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby charm on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 pm

So are we going to kill off DJ?

If he is NRA Member - then someone please explain what happens to those that lynch him?
You shoot anyone and anything that pokes its head out at you. The first person that tries to visit you each day and night gets killed at the end of the cycle and their action on you does not occur. Listchecks do not count, but everything else does. The suicide bomber overrides your redneck defense.

Does "poking" mean the same as lynching or can the NRA member only be poked by an individual?
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby strike wolf on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 pm

his last post appears like a confession. Not moving my vote. As I said, yesterday before Hotshot was lynched was the time for DJ to come forward if he was town NRA. His cover was blown (more or less as no one was going to target him unless Mtam came up NRA), his role useless and he had reasonable evidence to believe that Hotshot was telling the truth. He still chose to continue lying about his role rather than save the life of at least one town player. This is not town behavior and DJ should be lynched.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jwiedlin on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 pm

strike wolf wrote:his last post appears like a confession. Not moving my vote. As I said, yesterday before Hotshot was lynched was the time for DJ to come forward if he was town NRA. His cover was blown (more or less as no one was going to target him unless Mtam came up NRA), his role useless and he had reasonable evidence to believe that Hotshot was telling the truth. He still chose to continue lying about his role rather than save the life of at least one town player. This is not town behavior and DJ should be lynched.

Well said.

We also need to establish who the #2 target is since there will be two lynches today. There is reason to lynch DJ, but I am short on suspects for the second lynch.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby dd515087 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Busy weekend, a lot to catch up on. Two lynches creates a problem. I agree that Dj's post was definitely a confession, I'm not sure he's mafia or not but not claiming yesterday was scummy. There's a lot of votes on Dj so I want to throw my vote on whoever we want the second lynch to be. I'm putting it on Dj for now though
Cook dd515087

Postby legionnare on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 pm

jwiedlin wrote:
strike wolf wrote:his last post appears like a confession. Not moving my vote. As I said, yesterday before Hotshot was lynched was the time for DJ to come forward if he was town NRA. His cover was blown (more or less as no one was going to target him unless Mtam came up NRA), his role useless and he had reasonable evidence to believe that Hotshot was telling the truth. He still chose to continue lying about his role rather than save the life of at least one town player. This is not town behavior and DJ should be lynched.

Well said.

We also need to establish who the #2 target is since there will be two lynches today. There is reason to lynch DJ, but I am short on suspects for the second lynch.

Am I missing something? Since when was there going to be a second lynch?
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby strike wolf on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Charm asked for a double lynch. I thought it was a joke when ai heard it but a couple others seem to think it was serious.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:45 pm

jwiedlin wrote:

Well said.

Just ask mtam. He is a pro scum hunter.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Zivel on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:51 pm

strike wolf wrote:Charm asked for a double lynch. I thought it was a joke when ai heard it but a couple others seem to think it was serious.

Going to need a confirmation from either Charm or the mod here before we go crazy. I am uni today, but tonight I will relook over that dodgy Hotshot wagon and see who was pushing it, my guess is most of scum were on that one.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Reminder I am not here to baby sit. Immediate replacement or modkill to anyone who fails to vote by deadline tomorrow
1700c 10/14
Major StorrZerg

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:
jwiedlin wrote:

Well said.

Just ask mtam. He is a pro scum hunter.

Again wtf are you on about? how about you stop being a whiny bitch and start playing the game.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Third time mtam, answer the question.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby dd515087 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:26 pm

strike wolf wrote:Charm asked for a double lynch. I thought it was a joke when ai heard it but a couple others seem to think it was serious.

I thought it was a joke as well, but other people believed it so I went on their beliefs. Vote rigger is not a position that helps the town though, so if we do have a double lynch coming I think we should get rid of charm and Dj
Cook dd515087

Postby legionnare on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Is that it, I took that as a joke as well. Thought for a second some of the forum got deleted during the server migration...
Certainly suspicious of JW to take it to heart without question when he has experience of playing against charm, perhaps they are in cahoots and trying to orchestrate something? Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

Postby charm on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Of course we get a double lynch! Anything I say becomes set in stone! :lol: =D> O:)

I'm going to go vote for DJ!

As for a 2nd lynch - I'm thinking we should look at MTam. I really think he is going to be mafia and just screwed up. I could so see MTam as an evil mean cupid with nasty arrows.

FP'd by Leg
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby legionnare on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Considering that mtam has had his role confirmed by whatsausage and kill (not alignment indicative)(also as an extreme longshot they could all be scum and working together to make mtam look town) and that Dj withheld the fact he was NRA (although I can see why he did as a lot of people where saying to insta-lynch the NRA regardless of alignment) I'm going to go with my instinct and say mtam is town (from past games with him this is about as close as I can tell of his town play) and Dj is scum (no previous experience against Dj so this is purely instinct).
It is still possible that both are town (or scum) and a lynch of either is safe as we either take out a vanilla (mtam) or a practically useless role (NRA, Dj).

FP'd by charm

So are claiming Vote Rigger charm?

Postby Killuminati19 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Legion, I can assure you I am not in cahoots with mtam. In fact, I think we'll have enough votes on dj. If there is a double lynch, I may just stick my vote on him because he is playing like a moron if he is town and he's being uncooperative.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Third time mtam, answer the question.

YOUR QUESTION IS RETARDED. I HONESTLY THINK YOU NEED TO GO TAKE A WALK AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST ASKED ME. IF I WAS MAFIA I JUST TELL MY TEAMMATES WHO YOU GUYS ARE AND THEY KILL YOU IN THE NIGHT. ME COMING OUT AND SAYING WHO I ARROWED DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE ME TOWN.
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives