Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:47 am

Obey the minimal efforts to play. Vote and post. I did not have 3 people around to replace. I suggest if you think you might miss a vote. Place it early in the day, either place holder, or no lynch.

Virus was mod killed for sending his day action to myself and another player. ( Silly mistake on hid part)

Kill/what compared role pm times.

I agree #modkills sucked. Most are simple prevention.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Killuminati19 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:33 am

strike wolf wrote:Blah blah blah. The fact is that Mtam needed to reveal at least one of you to help verify his role. Maybe revealing two was a bit ill thought but you are blowing this way out of proportion Kill.

So I guess you want to keep this narrative going. I disagree completely. Mtam did not have sufficient pressure on him to need to out anybody. And so early in the day too. And "Maybe revealing two a bit ill thought"? Yeah...... you think?
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 am

mtam was pegged as one of 2 people that had nra in a situation where both the #1 and #2 pick denied having the role.

Thus someone was being deceptive, and not for "pro town motivation"

honestly it was very surprising that DJ wasn't lynched day 1. considering he lied about his role. and mtamb proved to have a correct role.

The situation where a mafia hotshot "outed this" information was very unlikely, since they would would know that 1 or 2 would have NRA and could avoid that. Better allow towns to die on accident visiting 1 and 2. Maybe cast doubt on 1 and 2 to see. But never imo does hotshot announce he is VT as mafia, to get #1 or #2 lynched. (trading 1 for one like that, or even 2 for 1 isn't that spectacular) The whole move from hot shot was extremely pro town.

i guess the whole point is, yeah i think mtamb was under great threat of being lynched
Major StorrZerg

Postby Killuminati19 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:30 am

I would absolutely agree. But not to the point where he has to show all his cards immediately on day 2, outing two townies (A 2 for 1 kill) in the process. While mtam was in danger of being lynched, I would've been very surprised if he was the day 2 lynch. Ultimately, DJ would've had more heat being that he lied and was not making much of an effort to defend himself. The combination of mtam's truly bizarre role choice and so easily throwing me and sausage under the bus led me to believe he was mafia or just playing a horrendous game as town. I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was mafia.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Killuminati19 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 am

All and all, I didn't agree with my mod kill, but there were grounds for going that route. I thought it was a neat set up and would've been the best mafia game I've been a part of if I would have been able to continue.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:52 am

Streaker wrote:I was absolutely convinced that Inventor would be in the top 3. My whole Thief power was based on taking Inventor. Damn I wanted that role so bad.
Simply unbelievable that it was the LAST pick, and the shere ballz for picking inventor on LAST draft lol.

I'm going to be 100% honest here. I misunderstood Storr at first. He told me to go pick a role that wasn't crossed out.

8-[ I thought he meant that roles not crossed out weren't picked, so I was like "ooooooooo, inventor!"

I also wanted to pick cool inventions that weren't overly powerful, but were cool in their own way.

Storr, what happened to my Lens of Truth? mtam said he never got it.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:10 am

Mtamb was jailed. So your action (item) was not given
Major StorrZerg

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:43 am

StorrZerg wrote:Mtamb was jailed. So your action (item) was not given

Right right. Thanks.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives