Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Postby Zivel on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 am

mtamburini wrote:
rishaed wrote:It was a good idea... but all the mod kills ruined the game...I really like how the setup was created. Also Mtamb...If I'd have to wager you;re Scum Cupid. The vengance lynch almost proves it, if not letting your personal feelings into the game on a character that claimed is lynching grounds. Heck I woulda vigged you on N3 if possible. You cause way too much confusion in this game. In any case Legion IMO is scum? Politician aint so far from vote rigger, and he claimed VT, so not a bad trade off..

The game was over, legion or zivel were last mafia and confirmed vote rigger so w/e bro. All the other roles have been confirmed as used so they couldnt be mafia.

And just cause you cant read me doesnt give you the right to judge. If you go look at my reads my town reads were spot on and I was slowly deducing who was mafia.

You killed four town single handedly, two of them confirmed town, is that what you call spot on? That game was not over, legion could of probably got your lynch today if he played smart. You are an idiot and played this game badly.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Streaker on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 am

Boom headshot. At least I got my vig kill right in the end.
Strange game, though very fun with these roles.

I think my thief role was very good :)

Thx for hosting.

Damn my gut feeling was strong in the QT from charm, even though I asked them to be invited. What a mistake.
Captain Streaker

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:45 am

Will do a post game write up today.

Should be very simple to logic out the last mafia via claims.
Major StorrZerg

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:09 am

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
rishaed wrote:It was a good idea... but all the mod kills ruined the game...I really like how the setup was created. Also Mtamb...If I'd have to wager you;re Scum Cupid. The vengance lynch almost proves it, if not letting your personal feelings into the game on a character that claimed is lynching grounds. Heck I woulda vigged you on N3 if possible. You cause way too much confusion in this game. In any case Legion IMO is scum? Politician aint so far from vote rigger, and he claimed VT, so not a bad trade off..

The game was over, legion or zivel were last mafia and confirmed vote rigger so w/e bro. All the other roles have been confirmed as used so they couldnt be mafia.

And just cause you cant read me doesnt give you the right to judge. If you go look at my reads my town reads were spot on and I was slowly deducing who was mafia.

You killed four town single handedly, two of them confirmed town, is that what you call spot on? That game was not over, legion could of probably got your lynch today if he played smart. You are an idiot and played this game badly.

Im sorry your contributions to this game were what again?

Oh that right just tunnel on me. Your right you played very well.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 am

StorrZerg wrote:Will do a post game write up today.

Zivel couldnt seem to figure it out
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:36 am

You didn't lol
Major StorrZerg

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:41 am

Streaker wrote:I think my thief role was very good :)

I don't have a whole lot to say about this game, but I wanted to point out that despite what you were saying in the QT, this actually had nothing to do with the reason strike wolf died. I wanted strike wolf dead for the very simple reason that he thought I was scum :-)
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby dd515087 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:17 am

Metsfanmax wrote:

I don't have a whole lot to say about this game, but I wanted to point out that despite what you were saying in the QT, this actually had nothing to do with the reason strike wolf died. I wanted strike wolf dead for the very simple reason that he thought I was scum :-)

Same. And then I wanted Streaker dead because he just seemed like he knew what he was doing
Cook dd515087

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:32 am

Nice kill Streaker. That may have been the difference in the game.

I can't believe no one was onto Legion earlier. He had been super scummy the last two days. And really Mtam? Your play was awful. You mishandled the Cupid claim so badly that I honestly thought that you were trying to claim it for a scum buddy because you DID NOT KNOW how your role worked or how you had USED it. Let's see, I won't blame you on the Hotshot lynch but you almost got yourself killed (if Ultra had not protected you), you did get JW killed when the obvious target should have been Mets who had pretty much revealed himself as mafia by day's end and you killed Zivel without much hesitation and under a flawed situation. When you weren't getting other townies killed your play was so bad and scummy that it was a distraction from scum hunting other players.

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Even if he did get Mtam lynched which was still quite possible. He still had to deal with TFO, Streaker and Charm. If he killed TFO, Streaker and Charm knew each other and knew each were town so they'd have lynched him tomorrow. IF he killed Streaker, Charm and TFO were confirmed town. He'd have been lynched. Kill Charm, Streaker had just killed a mafia the night before when Mafia was closing in on LYLO so the chances of him convincing TFO that Streaker was scum over him was slim to none.

Metsfanmax wrote:

Which is funny because at the time I thought you were town and it wasn't until later that I started to think that you were being a bit too quiet. Would be interested to know if the mafia would have still killed me and used up the first vote rigger ability if they knew I was VT.

Oh and GD, I knew I should have picked America! I could have nuked DJ day 1 and who cares what people said or the consequences.

mtamburini wrote:

Says the guy who killed Zivel and let Legion live a bit longer.

Streaker wrote:Boom headshot. At least I got my vig kill right in the end.
Strange game, though very fun with these roles.

I think my thief role was very good :)

Thx for hosting.

Damn my gut feeling was strong in the QT from charm, even though I asked them to be invited. What a mistake.

I would have been against recruiting Jonty, was thinking he was scum and honestly at that point the numbers game was against the odds of recruiting town unless you really had strong reason to believe they were town so I would have recommended not recruiting if that was an option.

As far as the Kill and Whatsausage Modkill. I apologize for my role in that. I knew the rule but for some reason the Lover's PM didn't click with me as being a role PM. So sorry Kills and Whatsausage.

And now to read some of the mafia QT.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:41 am

Oh and Streaker. For what its worth, dont get down on your abilities. I thought you played really well in this game.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Whatsausage on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:09 am

Good job streaker

Well I guess my N1 guess was wrong. Zivel, you had a bomb on you the entire game, so it's good that you never said "doomed" ;)
Captain Whatsausage

Postby Killuminati19 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:50 am

Jesus mtam, don't ever come into another mafia game talking about how great you are. What a horse shit performance.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby Zivel on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:19 pm

mtamburini wrote:

Let me give you some simple advice.

Being on town is being part of a team. We have to work together to work things out, you are good at seeing some of more complex plans and you saw that streaker lynch coming which I didn't understand till the mafia qt.

But where you fail is communicating your knowledge with your team. You come across as arrogant and people are not going to listen to someone who abuses them and treats them like they are stupid.

It does not matter if you have worked out the game in day one if you cannot convey that to the others in your team.

And you are right, my tunneling almost lost it for town. That I will watch for in the future.

But I was every scum lynch except the first.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Jesus mtam, don't ever come into another mafia game talking about how great you are. What a horse shit performance.

Let me list your contributions to this game

List completed.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:Jesus mtam, don't ever come into another mafia game talking about how great you are. What a horse shit performance.

Explain what was horseshit about it and maybe ill actually listen. As far as Im concerned I correctly identified more than half the town members this game.

Having to hear you whine and bitch after every game is annoying when you dont provide any examples, much like your mafia game.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Let me give you some simple advice.

Being on town is being part of a team. We have to work together to work things out, you are good at seeing some of more complex plans and you saw that streaker lynch coming which I didn't understand till the mafia qt.

But where you fail is communicating your knowledge with your team. You come across as arrogant and people are not going to listen to someone who abuses them and treats them like they are stupid.

It does not matter if you have worked out the game in day one if you cannot convey that to the others in your team.

And you are right, my tunneling almost lost it for town. That I will watch for in the future.

But I was every scum lynch except the first.

Ill strongly take that into consideration Zivel, what you personally think of someone shouldn't effect on whether or not you read them as town or mafia IMO, its the content given and ability to solve the game.

you see kill this is how you make an arguement and give constructive criticism. Zivel helped me and Im helping him. Not whine and bitch like a little cry baby.
Sergeant mtamburini

Re: PYP~Mafia Day 1 ends 10/8 1700 cc

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:33 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Ok, here is my customary "last thoughts of a towny about to be mislynched" post to give reads on everyone, for what it's worth coming from a VT who really has no more info than anyone else, other than after tonight it will be proved I was town and not trying to mislead anyone.

1 Djfireside - last post was yesterday where he gave the "I am reading back through everything again" excuse, but then didn't follow up with any thoughts on it. Never really responded to my statement that he or mtam was the NRA member. Has only made 2 short posts today, and only 1 short post during the ban phase. Has been more active in the other mafia game going on currently. Hasn't made a vote yet today. If he doesn't vote, can he be modkilled? At least that way either the NRA member will die, or after his death and mine everyone would know mtam was the NRA member lol.

Overall... I get the feeling he is scummarizing, trying to stay under the radar, and would be my guess as to being the NRA member, and probably scum.

2 mtamburini - has been his usual self making a ton of posts, once he woke up after I voted for him at first. Not sure why he went for me rather than believing me and going for Dj, he has been known to create OMGUS cases, so that could have been part of the reason. As I said when I unvoted him, if he was the NRA member he probably should have tried to build a case elsewhere, as lynching me can put the focus back on him tomorrow.

Overall... leaning slightly town at this point, however there is a chance that both mtam and Dj are scum. mtam went after me rather than Dj, and Dj in 1 of his 2 posts complimented mtam's reasoning in going after me. Could be buddying signs.

3 HotShot53 - VT, as will be proven when I am lynched in a bit over an hour.

4 Killuminati19 - started off slow, has made more reasonable posts recently. Could just have a favorable impression since he agrees with me lol. Overall, neutral feeling

5 Virus90 - has seemed town in his posts, and has some logic in his vote on me. Overall, would lean town.

6 Metsfanmax - mixed feelings, voted to ban godfather originally, then switched to an already banned role rather than nra member. Voted for the inactive IB rather than try to figure out the main topic of the day. Overall, I would lean slightly scum feeling

7 jonty125 - originally flipped a coin between mtam and Dj, said he believed me, today mtam swayed him into voting for me. Not much else of substance, so neutral opinion.

8 grt - has seemed town in role banning and today, in my opinion. I'd lean town on him.

9 legionnare - seemed townish in the role banning phase, nothing during the day to sway me either way. Overall, neutral to slight town.

10 streaker - started a case on charm because she went for assassin, which wasn't a bad role to ban in my opinion. Nothing in particular jumps out otherwise... so overall neutral to slight scum feeling

11 crasp - voted godfather in the ban phase, which I think was suspicious. Joined my original case on mtam, later said I was the safest bet instead, but didn't change his vote. If Dj is scum and mtam is town, I would consider crasp strong scum. For now, I'll go slight scum.

12 charm - is her usual crazy self. Not much read on her, so am neutral

13 Whatsausage - nothing in particular stood out, overall neutral to slight town feeling

14 dd515087 - was busy with school and missed the role ban time. overall feeling on his posts is more on the scummy side, so I'd go with slight scum feeling

15 aage - although he doesn't believe me and voted for me, my overall feeling on his posts is more townish

16 Zivel - has been relatively inactive, tried to get rockstar banned. Not much to go on, so I'll go scummarizing and scum feeling

17 jwiedlin - started the role ban discussion with the worst roles, and I agreed with his choices. Overall today he seems town also (doesn't hurt that he agrees with me lol) So I get a town feeling from him

18 pancakemix - voted godfather.. that is scummish in my book. Doesn't believe me, and FOS'd everyone who agreed with me, so obviously I don't like that lol. So I'd got with leaning scum for now

19 strike wolf - soft-claimed being vanilla. Not surprising for pick 19... but not sure why he'd do it, other than so he could get it out of the way if questioned later and didn't want to say he picked a scum role? Otherwise though he's seemed more townish (even though he voted me)... so I'd actually lean slight town

20 Iron Butterfly - MIA mostly. Skipped the role ban phase although he posted in the other mafia thread during that time. Voted no lynch today, said he was busy with RL but would readup and come back and revote, but hasn't yet. Could be scummarizing, could be actually busy. Neutral to slight scum read, would try to get him more active.

21 Some7hingCLEVER TheForgivenOne - Some7hing disappeared, and TFO made one real post since then. So neutral until TFO posts more

Ok, lets see how close I got on day 1....

1 Djfireside - correct about being scum
2 mtamburini - correct about being town (although until the end he was still a coin flip whether he was scum or not... )
3 HotShot53 - I knew what I was :)
4 Killuminati19 - was neutral, turned out town
5 Virus90 - correct about being town
6 Metsfanmax - correct about being scum
7 jonty125 - was neutral, turned out scum
8 grt - correct about being town
9 legionnare - guessed wrong, he was scum
10 streaker - guessed wrong, he was town
11 crasp - guessed wrong, he was town
12 charm - was neutral, turned out town
13 Whatsausage - correct about being town
14 dd515087 - correct about being scum
15 aage - correct about being town
16 Zivel - guessed wrong, he was town
17 jwiedlin - correct about being town
18 pancakemix - guessed wrong, he was town
19 strike wolf - correct about being town
20 Iron Butterfly - was neutral, turned out town
21 Some7hingCLEVER TheForgivenOne - was neutral, turned out town

So overall I had scummish feelings on 6 people (even though I should have realized there were only 5 scum lol), and I was correct on half of them. One of the other scum I was neutral on, and one I thought was more townish at the time. Not bad for a day 1 Vanilla towny read. Too bad no-one listened to me on day 1 lol.

It was a fun and interesting game storr, thanks for running it.
Major HotShot53

Postby Zivel on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 pm

mtamburini wrote:
you see kill this is how you make an arguement and give constructive criticism. Zivel helped me and Im helping him. Not whine and bitch like a little cry baby.

And this is how you completely ignore that constructive criticism. As soon as you called him a cry baby, everything else you say is completely worthless. People will not listen to abusive people.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

And this is how you completely ignore that constructive criticism. As soon as you called him a cry baby, everything else you say is completely worthless. People will not listen to abusive people.

Kills got beef with me because I called him acting scummy one game and he flipped his shit and OMGUS'd me and is still crying about it. Apparently im supposed to read him as town when he dosent do anything
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Zivel on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:12 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Kills got beef with me because I called him acting scummy one game and he flipped his shit and OMGUS'd me and is still crying about it. Apparently im supposed to read him as town when he dosent do anything

Is you name calling going to change his opinion?
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Killuminati19 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 pm

mtamburini wrote:

Explain what was horseshit about it and maybe ill actually listen. As far as Im concerned I correctly identified more than half the town members this game.

Having to hear you whine and bitch after every game is annoying when you dont provide any examples, much like your mafia game.

The fact that you need an explanation is pathetic. First off, there's your stupid role choice. What the hell were you ever going to do with that to be constructive to the town's cause? Sure, there's what town needs, an over-confident knit-wit like yourself pegging a two-for-one kill. Even if the role worked as you thought, best case scenario is you peg a townie and mafia and mafia would be luck.
And then your dumb ass goes and announces who you pegged. Do you need more explanation on how stupid that was? You should've been lynched on the spot for being a moron. How could a townie be so selfish and dumb? No one was begging to know and you offered it up anyway. What!?!?!
And then you spend the rest of the game being a complete douche canoe. That's one thing you never can wrap your head around. No one likes playing with you. I kind of do because it's easy to get in your dome, but no one else seems to aside from Charm. You should be an auto Day 1 lynch regardless of affiliation. Addition by subtraction.
And your response to Zivel's post was classic mtam wasn't it? Tried showing that you were taking what he said to heart (but it was really a weak attempt to diss me in the process) but then you just had to add in a douchy comment about you teaching him something as well.
Till next time great teacher.

FP'd by mtam - Ha ha, yeah, how'd that one work out for ya?
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby rishaed on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:14 pm

mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

No. Kills had issues with you because you were acting like an egoistical prick. And then you don't even admit it... Take a week or so and go back and reread what you wrote from an independent perspective.... you might see why people are saying that you played badly this game.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 pm

rishaed wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

No. Kills had issues with you because you were acting like an egoistical prick. And then you don't even admit it... Take a week or so and go back and reread what you wrote from an independent perspective.... you might see why people are saying that you played badly this game.

Nah I played fine, but if this is the kind of shit I can expect from people in the future lynching me cause you dont like my aggressive style of play and will lynch me regardless of alignment just so I dont play proves what a child you really are kill.

BTW how did that work out for me? I dunno you got me "mislynched" as town when you wouldt look elsewhere and ended up losing the game, so was that my fault too?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Killuminati19 wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

The fact that you need an explanation is pathetic. First off, there's your stupid role choice. What the hell were you ever going to do with that to be constructive to the town's cause? Sure, there's what town needs, an over-confident knit-wit like yourself pegging a two-for-one kill. Even if the role worked as you thought, best case scenario is you peg a townie and mafia and mafia would be luck.
And then your dumb ass goes and announces who you pegged. Do you need more explanation on how stupid that was? You should've been lynched on the spot for being a moron. How could a townie be so selfish and dumb? No one was begging to know and you offered it up anyway. What!?!?!
And then you spend the rest of the game being a complete douche canoe. That's one thing you never can wrap your head around. No one likes playing with you. I kind of do because it's easy to get in your dome, but no one else seems to aside from Charm. You should be an auto Day 1 lynch regardless of affiliation. Addition by subtraction.
And your response to Zivel's post was classic mtam wasn't it? Tried showing that you were taking what he said to heart (but it was really a weak attempt to diss me in the process) but then you just had to add in a douchy comment about you teaching him something as well.
Till next time great teacher.

FP'd by mtam - Ha ha, yeah, how'd that one work out for ya?

As proven by my reads this game I wouldve hit 2 mafia with my arrow having if I counted right 10 correct town reads and some nightkills that happened narrowed down my search so odds are I wouldve hit 2 mafia. FYI
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Is you name calling going to change his opinion?

Is flaming me after a game that we won doing any good either when my reads were much better then his?
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives