Conquer Club

Balance Not Included Mafia 3/12 End Game: Balance. Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Balance Not Included Mafia 6/12 D3: Discord in the Night

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:00 am

Sorry another busy weekend....anyways I guess I should claim.

Dr. Wellbee-Town Doctor

Night one I protected Storr and night two Mets.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Djfireside on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:02 am

So we are at

4. Djfireside -- Stewart Eagleston-Town Inventor
5. Pancakelulz -- Timothy Nathan Terrel-Town Bomb.
6. Jamesker -- Detective Arnold Palmer- Town (Role) Cop
7. Jonty125 -- Jonty125-Edgar Gries-Town Fumigator
8. Iron Butterfly -- Dr. Wellbee-Town Doctor
12. Spiesr -- Dr. Clear, Town CPR Doc. Targeted Stor last Night, and nobody Night 1.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby jonty125 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 am

I believe there is a doc in this game so that clears IB. DJ has been permanently roleblocked so he hasn't killed anyone so I think he can live for today.

Now spiesr could be faking he's a CPR Doc and just be an out and out killer, who's hiding his N1 target.
PCM could be a killer who's gone for a ballsy fakeclaim to stop us lynching him.
And there's James with zero results, as a role cop ...

Here's an idea (could be a stinker and assumes we're at MYLO/LYLO), have James hammer PCM. My thinking is this there are 4 possibilities, they are both town, we lose (but this happens if we were to lynch town), James is town and PCM is scum, then scum is lynched and James will probably live (either way the game continues), James is scum and PCM is town, a one-for-one trade off similar to the last scenario and lastly they are both scum which will just see PCM die.

I am also assuming PCM is not mafia bomb, as that is a very powerful role and messes up everything.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:26 pm

To Jonty's post- while I don't like the thought of sacrificing myself, I'll do it if the town sees fit in order to progress. I dont like PCM's claim, but there's nothing we can do besides test it by killing someone.

Have we figured out how we had two deaths on night one yet? No PGO has popped up, and wasn't that the consensus we came to?
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Going out with the fam for a bit, I've got lots more to say later. Just as a heads up.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:48 pm

jonty125 wrote:I believe there is a doc in this game so that clears IB. DJ has been permanently roleblocked so he hasn't killed anyone so I think he can live for today.

Now spiesr could be faking he's a CPR Doc and just be an out and out killer, who's hiding his N1 target.
PCM could be a killer who's gone for a ballsy fakeclaim to stop us lynching him.
And there's James with zero results, as a role cop ...

Here's an idea (could be a stinker and assumes we're at MYLO/LYLO), have James hammer PCM. My thinking is this there are 4 possibilities, they are both town, we lose (but this happens if we were to lynch town), James is town and PCM is scum, then scum is lynched and James will probably live (either way the game continues), James is scum and PCM is town, a one-for-one trade off similar to the last scenario and lastly they are both scum which will just see PCM die.

I am also assuming PCM is not mafia bomb, as that is a very powerful role and messes up everything.

The fact of the matter is all we can do is assume. As I stated earlier we KNOW we have two killers. Spiesr has fessed up to one, which could be a sly move on his part by taking the focus off of him. Personally I think James is mafia and PCM is Town. IF I am right we are screwed if we go forward with that idea.

I don't think a Town bomb goes off on a lynch so there would be no point to lynching him anyways to see if he was telling the truth. (PCM)

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:26 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Have we figured out how we had two deaths on night one yet? No PGO has popped up, and wasn't that the consensus we came to?
Most likely answer (in my opinion) is that Hosthot tried to recruit scum.
Iron Butterfly wrote:I don't think a Town bomb goes off on a lynch so there would be no point to lynching him anyways to see if he was telling the truth. (PCM)
Typically they do. Pancake should be able to confirm either way.
Captain spiesr

Postby pancakemix on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:53 pm

I have no objection to being lynched for science.

And yes, I go off on a lynch (hammer gets it).
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Djfireside on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:54 am

Taking Jonty and Myself as town, this is the odds on this.

So both Town - 4(2) Lose
James Mafia / PCM Town Bomb 4(1) - Good
James ??? / PCM Town Not bomb 5(2) -- Lose
James TOwn / PCM Mafia(bomb) 4(1) - Good
James ??? / PCM Mafia(Not bomb) 5(1) - Good

I am with the rest I am having issue believing James and I am torn on best action. His name just doesnt sit well with me. IB's is a bit off but works but James' just doesnt fit and thats what got me on first lynch.

I think overall its a good plan to go with the lynch bomb for this reason. I have my feelings against James and Bomb is a logical Mafia FC because everyone will shy away from you. Percentage-wise should hit at least one with this which would put us into a good position to win this.
Private Djfireside

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

vote PCM let's do this thing.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Djfireside on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Well lets see how this works out.

Vote PCM
Private Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Since James is currently on PCM Need him off first before we mess this up

UNVOTE PCM
Private Djfireside

Postby pancakemix on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Dj, because I 1. don't trust you and 2. don't know how your vest will resolve, I have to ask that you vote me before James does. And yes, I realize that any other mafia who tried to jump on would reap their reward, but you're a question mark and I'd like the bases covered.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Vote Count

JamesKerr (2)-Pancakemix, Iron Butterfly
Pancakemix (2)-JamesKerr, Jonty125

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is tomorrow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Djfireside on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 pm

pancakemix wrote:Dj, because I 1. don't trust you and 2. don't know how your vest will resolve, I have to ask that you vote me before James does. And yes, I realize that any other mafia who tried to jump on would reap their reward, but you're a question mark and I'd like the bases covered.

Im curious on this statement. I dont get what you are trying to say on me voting before James. I removed my vote since James already voted you and I believed that to be the plan so I wanted to make sure we had it lined up correct.
Private Djfireside

Postby pancakemix on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:40 am

Djfireside wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Dj, because I 1. don't trust you and 2. don't know how your vest will resolve, I have to ask that you vote me before James does. And yes, I realize that any other mafia who tried to jump on would reap their reward, but you're a question mark and I'd like the bases covered.

Im curious on this statement. I dont get what you are trying to say on me voting before James. I removed my vote since James already voted you and I believed that to be the plan so I wanted to make sure we had it lined up correct.

It's a request for my own peace of mind. I realize why you unvoted. But since I don't fully believe you to be town, I would ask you to indulge me. If you are scum and decide to hammer me before james does, I don't know if your vest from jonty will protect you from my blast or not. I'd like to remove that from the equation, and so I'd like you to be on my lynch before I reach L-1. Make sense?
Epic Win

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:57 am

I'm out for surgery for a day or two effective immediately. Sincere apologies, when I planned it I wasn't able to take this game into consideration, and I thought it would be well over by this point.

I think PCM's claim is totally made up, as is IB's. They both have conveniently unprovable claims, while the rest of ours are (and have been save mine). Per Jonty's doc comment- I agree, there is one too. But it is probably "twisted" for flavor as is every role so far (Role and alignment cop, Fumigator over jailkeeper, crier over tracker, and mtam's role probably had something too that wasn't available per role name), and Spiesr's role seems to fit that more accurately than a plain doc.

HOWEVER- my first bets are on PCM. Just look over his day 1 stuff and the scum will pop out clear as a bell now. I wish I had time to elaborate this point, but I don't, so I have to depend on someone else to reread and point it out for me...
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Djfireside on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 am

pancakemix wrote:
Djfireside wrote:

It's a request for my own peace of mind. I realize why you unvoted. But since I don't fully believe you to be town, I would ask you to indulge me. If you are scum and decide to hammer me before james does, I don't know if your vest from jonty will protect you from my blast or not. I'd like to remove that from the equation, and so I'd like you to be on my lynch before I reach L-1. Make sense?

Im with you on that. I was more than happy to be on you prior to the hammer.
Private Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 am

JamesKer1 wrote:I'm out for surgery for a day or two effective immediately. Sincere apologies, when I planned it I wasn't able to take this game into consideration, and I thought it would be well over by this point.

I think PCM's claim is totally made up, as is IB's. They both have conveniently unprovable claims, while the rest of ours are (and have been save mine). Per Jonty's doc comment- I agree, there is one too. But it is probably "twisted" for flavor as is every role so far (Role and alignment cop, Fumigator over jailkeeper, crier over tracker, and mtam's role probably had something too that wasn't available per role name), and Spiesr's role seems to fit that more accurately than a plain doc.

HOWEVER- my first bets are on PCM. Just look over his day 1 stuff and the scum will pop out clear as a bell now. I wish I had time to elaborate this point, but I don't, so I have to depend on someone else to reread and point it out for me...

Well that changes things around a bit. It doesnt appear as though our plan is going to come to fruition. James if you are still around unvote PCM so we can test your theory.
Private Djfireside

Postby pancakemix on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:46 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:I'm out for surgery for a day or two effective immediately. Sincere apologies, when I planned it I wasn't able to take this game into consideration, and I thought it would be well over by this point.

Well, if you want to talk about conveniently unprovable claims...

But no, I'd rather talk about the true matter at hand here: you're chickening out. You know I'm telling the truth. If you want my claim proven, you can come prove it yourself. I've already agreed to be lynched today (and still have no qualms with it), so if I were bluffing it'd be a terrible move on my part period. Even if I'm scum, I'm offering myself to you. You have nothing to lose. Why are you trying to shake out of this? Why are you trying to paint me scum? There's nothing to debate here. You're suspect, I'm suspect, and we can solve that all at once. You not taking that deal is basically confirming my role. The real deal here is you don't wanna die, but you know I'm going to bring that to you.
Epic Win

Postby Djfireside on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Well I guess lets see what happens.

Vote JamesKer1
Private Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

I hit submit too early. I had my doubts on James in the first place and while I would have preferred our other method. I am okay with this lynch.
Private Djfireside

Postby strike wolf on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Day will end when I get back to my laptop in 2 hours.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Djfireside on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Jonty? Spies?
Private Djfireside

Postby spiesr on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Vote James
Captain spiesr

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives