Conquer Club

PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Day 3: The third day

Postby Marashu on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:27 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, I think that unless you get extremely unlucky you should win at least once: either by winning with Town or by being the last remaining Townie if the two (most probably) remaining mobsters win.

The game would likely be called if it's 2 mafia vs 2 townies, so if that's the case, I won't even reach 3 players alive. We would need to lynch one more mafia for my personal wincon to even be possible.
Captain Marashu

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Well, if it comes to that I wish you good luck. You will need it, especially because:

aage wrote:As far as I'm concerned it doesn't change what I suggested. I consider you to be either dead by lynch or town and not targeted by other town roles.

Strike targeting his PR at Marashu might be a consideration if he is indeed unlynchable, just to check if he's telling the truth. Then again, I don't know to what extent we can trust Strike during the night. It's a consideration but ultimately not relevant to the outcome.

Lo! and I saw a dark vision of Day 4 and it was this: "We were at LYLO and we knew not what to do. 24 hours before the deadline, we turned to aage to guide us once more.
Alas! He would not be stirred from the unhappy musing that has consumed him throughout the Day 4. Indeed, all that answer we could pry from his lips were incoherent mumblings such as: "...But if we were to somehow drop a space station on Marashu...maybe that would kill him...kryptonite...voodoo dolls, no that won't work.. :-s "
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby aage on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:40 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, if it comes to that I wish you good luck. You will need it, especially because:

aage wrote:As far as I'm concerned it doesn't change what I suggested. I consider you to be either dead by lynch or town and not targeted by other town roles.

Strike targeting his PR at Marashu might be a consideration if he is indeed unlynchable, just to check if he's telling the truth. Then again, I don't know to what extent we can trust Strike during the night. It's a consideration but ultimately not relevant to the outcome.

Lo! and I saw a dark vision of Day 4 and it was this: "We were at LYLO and we knew not what to do. 24 hours before the deadline, we turned to aage to guide us once more.
Alas! He would not be stirred from the unhappy musing that has consumed him throughout the Day 4. Indeed, all that answer we could pry from his lips were incoherent mumblings such as: "...But if we were to somehow drop a space station on Marashu...maybe that would kill him...kryptonite...voodoo dolls, no that won't work.. :-s "

Don't worry, if Marashu doesn't die from the lynch I'll happily accept that he is town :D
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:48 pm

aage wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, if it comes to that I wish you good luck. You will need it, especially because:

Don't worry, if Marashu doesn't die from the lynch I'll happily accept that he is town :D

...but we have this PR and this ray gun and it's not like we have anything else to do with them. :lol:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby madmitch on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:07 pm

SHIT IN A BASKET! I don't know who or what to believe,I will stick with Dakky . I think Aage is LYING , I don't like the idea of hanging Marashu ,something is of there also, I think he wants to get hung :o I am starting to believe Will but I think Mandy is playing him and us, I think we should hang Mandy and shoot Aage or vice versa . UNVOTE VOTE MANDY
Cadet madmitch

Postby aage on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:...but we have this PR and this ray gun and it's not like we have anything else to do with them. :lol:

Alright, you hold the car battery, I'll attach the leads!

In other news, Mitch is also in this game...
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:56 pm

aage wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:

Are you sure? His last post seemed pretty out of it to me lol

We already lynched one depressed pokemon... I highly doubt there is a second that also wants to get lynched. He is either unlynchable, or trying to bluff us because he doesn't want anyone to target him.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:57 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
aage wrote:

Are you sure? His last post seemed pretty out of it to me lol

We already lynched one depressed pokemon... I highly doubt there is a second that also wants to get lynched. Marashu is either unlynchable, or trying to bluff us because he doesn't want anyone to target him.

EBWOP
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:27 pm

You know what... let's summarize it... everyone claims town (that was unexpected, lol)...

william (investigator) does a sanity check because he believes aage is town, gets a result on mandy - POSTS
aage (no real claim) leads lynch on rish and soft claims town MVP - POSTS
madmitch (detective) got my flavor correct - POSTS
marashu (unkillable, unlynchable) doesn't make sense - POSTS
hotshot (never claimed) - POSTS
Mandy (bus driver) - POSTS
Army of GOD (never claimed) - POSTS
Strike Wolf (Post Restricion claim) - POSTS
dakky (vig/sk) - POSTS

Everyone re-read each post and let's make a conclusion, please.
Captain dakky21

Postby Marashu on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 pm

dakky21 wrote:Army of GOD (never claimed) - POSTS

He did claim. He claimed Mason. Nobody has counter-claimed so far.

madmitch wrote:I don't like the idea of hanging Marashu ,something is of there also, I think he wants to get hung

True, and I also want to get hanged. ;) Seriously, though, it doesn't matter to me for the purposes of my personal wincon if I am lynched or not. This is a better time to prove my claim than being at LyLo, and generally claiming lynchproof is grounds for a policy lynch, so I am simply prepared for that.
Captain Marashu

Postby madmitch on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:50 pm

@ Dakky , Aage was also the first one wno brought up vig. :o and who said a bus driver must be town?
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:57 pm

madmitch wrote:@ Dakky , Aage was also the first one wno brought up vig. :o and who said a bus driver must be town?

Not following you, what are you trying to say?
Captain dakky21

Postby madmitch on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 pm

madmitch wrote:@ Dakky , Aage was also the first one wno brought up vig. :o and who said a bus driver must be town?

A bus driver usually can't self-target and Mandy said he did that so an anti-town bus driver would be laughing because none of us townies could kill him at night.
Cadet madmitch

Postby strike wolf on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:56 pm

@will: I've already said that I wasn't as active as I would have liked the first two days. As far as today. I didn't waste time arguing back and forth with dakky on the probabilities that he would become SK but otherwise I've been as active as most.

I kind of doubt that Marashu is lying about the unlynchable part. The part I think that throws more doubt is the full on untargetable angle. Reasoning being: ivery already stated that a second jester like role is unlikely and it's a rather big gamble lying about being unlynchable if he doesn't want to. Being untargetable is a more understandable gamble. So I am guessing either town or one shot unlynchable or untargetable mafia.

My only big problem with Aage's plan, why have dakky target someone who we know Mandy is going to switch with dakky and be completely justified in doing so? I like the aspect of dakky being taken out before he becomes a major threat but it proves little if Dakky goes through with it and the likely result is that Dakky won't follow the suggestion. Again being fairly justified in not doing so.

There has never been any rule that states that busdrivers can't self target. It would actually be against normal convention.

Dakky keeps making suggestions to distrust Aage despite Aage being fairly strong town. The conspiracy theorist in my head is saying that he's doing this so that if and when he does switch to SK (or already has) and his 2nd win condition changes, he has an excuse ehen he targets a valuable town player.

So

1. Me
2. AoG
3. Aage

4. Mandy
5. Will

6. Marashu

7. Hot shot

8. Dakky
9. Mitch.

The top 3 represent the three I will not consider voting today. They consist of myself for obvious reasons. AoG due to his role being almost full confirmed (no counter claim and town mafia Mason pair is very very rare and only worth considering because this is an odd ball game). Aage due to being current town MVP.

Mandy and will represent unlikely to vote for. They are a possible mafia team (with Mandy as busdriver and Will lying. The key being that wills deception depends on Mandy switching Aage to ensure no one somehow caught onto the switch. It is evenot a bit uncommon for a mod to show you the name of the switched target as the result. He would usually just say,target is ___ or use the original target even though they had been switched ). Still the workings of that deception are difficult to pin point and it comes off as a bit hair brained. Options in order of likely hood if one or more are scum:

1. Both are scum. It's the least Wifom and dependent on circumstances.
2. Mandy is scum will is town but sanity. If this was the case though Mandy would already be aware that Will had sanity issues and that would make claiming in the long run potentially disastrous.
3. Mandy is town. Will is scum. It would pretty much depend on Wills role informing him of Mandy being switched with aage somehow. It is possible but unlikely.

Marashu is someone I reflect as likely telling the truth but still my#1 lynch target. As I stated earlier, I believe he is likely only one shot if non-town and testing both the lynch and my PR on him is the surest way to confirm his role as my PR is easily seen if inflicted.

Hotshot is the wild card. I don't consider him particularly likely to be scum and do not plan to Lynch but could be a possibility if only one of a suggedted scum pairing doesn't work out.

Dakky and MITCH are the other possible scum pairing. They have basically backed each other most of the day despite Mitch being nearly unreadable (literally) in many of his posts. Dakky in this mash up not only represents the bigger threat but the lynch pin (mitch turning up town does not do much to prove Dakky is town but Dakky turning up town gives a lot more credence to Mitch's claim). Dakky would be my #2 choice for lynch.

I would like to echo the sentiment for extending the day.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby william18 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:07 pm

I'll just Vote Marashu for now. I believe we are gonna get the extension since we fullfilled the requirements, right?

Im getting a feeling that if we vote marashu, we pretty much confirm a town, since town can still lose with an invinvible player. Otherwise it would make the game unplayable. The town seems rather weak, I can see yoshi putting this role in the keep things fair.

WHen day 4 comes, if there is only one shot again, the doc/roleblocker will have to reveal themselves, otherwise dakky is most certainly a mafia member. If there are two shots, then we know dakky is what he says he is.
Sergeant william18

Postby Marashu on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:14 pm

strike wolf wrote:I kind of doubt that Marashu is lying about the unlynchable part. The part I think that throws more doubt is the full on untargetable angle. Reasoning being: ivery already stated that a second jester like role is unlikely and it's a rather big gamble lying about being unlynchable if he doesn't want to. Being untargetable is a more understandable gamble. So I am guessing either town or one shot unlynchable or untargetable mafia.

You and dakky could both target me tonight. If I were one-shot, then at least one of those would get through. Honestly, when dakky claimed vig, but before he claimed to not have a kill N1, I thought he targeted me N1, because he only really started trying to get a case on me at the start of D2.

fp'd by william.
if dakky does decide to target me instead of going with aage's plan, then it will be 1 kill - but if mafia, he could claim to be doing just that, and could hide behind it.
Captain Marashu

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:17 pm

I'll just post the post count...

dakky21 84
mandalorian2298 59
william18 48
aage 40
madmitch 37
Marashu 28
Army of GOD 25
HotShot53 23
strike wolf 15

Strike posted 15 posts including "i'll play" and joke vote posts.

I'll also

vote marashu

because it's LYLO and no one wants to follow my lead exept mitch. Mitch hammer Marashu so we get over with this.

fp'd by Marashu... nah, I'll be voting you and targeting aage, and let's see what that brings us...
Captain dakky21

Postby Marashu on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:20 pm

dakky21 wrote:vote marashu

because it's LYLO and no one wants to follow my lead exept mitch. Mitch hammer Marashu so we get over with this.

fp'd by Marashu... nah, I'll be voting you and targeting aage, and let's see what that brings us...

by my count, that should be hammer (aage, hotshot, mandy, william, you). See y'all D4!
Captain Marashu

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:38 pm

well, if I hammered, even better... I'll get bused anyway so let's hope aage was right.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 pm

EBWOP: Looks like I hamered him by my count as well. Well, nevermind, this night is going to be spectacular.
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 am

I'll be home in a few hours for the scene.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby william18 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:12 am

Alright, do I'm gonna investigate strike as per the plan.
Sergeant william18

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 am

Vote Count

william18 (1) - Army of GOD
mandalorian2298 (1) - madmitch
Marashu (5) - aage, Hotshot53, mandalorian2298, william18, dakky21
Hotshot53 (1) - Marashu

That's a Lynch!

-----------------

The town was in an uproar. Those who were left were bitter towards each other. Accusations flew every which way. Eventually, a quiet Pokemon claimed that he was the jester and that everyone should vote him. Without thinking... they all piled on the bandwagon, not realizing their mistake.

show
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Night 3: Missingno?

Postby dakky21 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:47 am

Actually N4 begins ^^
Cool 2nd WC Marashu...
Captain dakky21

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Night 3: Missingno?

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:52 am

smother marashu
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives