Conquer Club

C9++ Taking Reserves [13/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: C9++ Taking Reserves [13/13]

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:13 am

Is this going to die? Is Mars alive?? If this don't start after one of the other 2 I'm sure I can attempt to mod it instead or someone LSE so we can get this unserway
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby nagerous on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Think this is dead mate, would be useful for someone to host a newbie game to encourage new players to play - but would recommend this to be done by someone with experience of hosting.
Captain nagerous

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:47 pm

If Boone steaps up before one of the 2 ongoing games I'll see if I can get a experienced host will be willing to cohost and assist me with learning the hosting side
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Djfireside on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:23 am

Once things start calming down in the other games, I can mod this since it appears the original mod fell off. I have run quite a few of them and C9 is easiest since the setup is pretty much given to you and you just need to plug in the information. Im not in the player list so would be easier for me to take it
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby Fircoal on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Djfireside wrote:Once things start calming down in the other games, I can mod this since it appears the original mod fell off. I have run quite a few of them and C9 is easiest since the setup is pretty much given to you and you just need to plug in the information. Im not in the player list so would be easier for me to take it

In my opinion it's probably best to just let it rest since it's ben a while and who knows if everyone here still wants to be in this game. Besides I think some of us also have plans to start games after these :P
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives