Conquer Club

WoT:Mem of Light An Ending

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: WoT:Mem of Light An Ending

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:32 pm

I miss Mr. Squirrel and his hat. Also miss Safariguy. Those two modded some of the best games. New Briarsburg is still one of my favorite games and it was based around a completely original set up.

I don't remember squirrel doing a game like that but they do happen from time to time. One notable occasion was one of the Stars Wars games where the Rebels were split into two mafia groups.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby rishaed on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:52 am

show: nightactions

DY&Mets couldnt be blocked unless they were both blocked.

show: roles

Caveat here was the fact that if rand was sucessfully killed in the night it would have turned into mass day phases (3) with lynches and night actions happening during the day.

show: rolePM

should have given demandred a kill instead of redirect.... would have done better. however i didnt get any night actions the entire time from him so it doesnt matter.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby rishaed on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:54 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:
The light being scum was an interesting twist that gave us one basically free lynch, was something I hadn't seen in a game before.

Almost everything is actually with Light as scum. Most stories are about "light" heroes facing overwhelming "dark" forces. Think of any video game and count how many good guys versus how many of the endless hordes of enemies there are. I think Mr. Squirrel did a mafia like that, but I can't find it. I'm sure I've played it in this forum.

while that may be true in many other things as exhibited here in mafia its usually the "bad" guys that are mafia... hence the term scum. also why light had super easy lynches the first two days.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby rishaed on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 am

minor subnote the kill on strike n1 only went through bc mats character was doing the kill. otherwise he would have had to be lynched. secondary is that this shows the paradox of having the mod have a role, you cant tell them that you have one explicitely, but you also cant give yourself any actions, hence my comments in deadchat about me being a slight bastard to light side this game.

Postby madmitch on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:25 am

My first character I played completely wrong and deserved to die ,on my 2nd try I think I did pretty good in fooling some people except Doom ( damn you lol ) but I also did not use my powers right the first time but otherwise it was a good game for me.
Cadet madmitch

Postby TimWoodbury on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:59 am

So you qas the dark one.... Was my wun con even achievable then?
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:22 am

TimWoodbury wrote:So you qas the dark one.... Was my wun con even achievable then?

Rish was modkilled for inactivity D1 surely! ;)
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:19 am

Wait, rish was the dark one? How in the world were we ever going to even guess to investigate him? So in effect, it turned out like normal mafia that we just needed the majority because we weren't going to ever meet our official objective.

I am glad I saved storr night 1... at least I did something right this game lol.
Major HotShot53

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives