Conquer Club

Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Postby madmitch on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:12 am

I know that the haters go to hate but I won \:D/ \:D/ so suck it to all you guys that thought Iwas scum .
Cadet madmitch

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:17 am

Funnily enough I think it was a Hotshot post that convinced me to stick to my guns about reading you as town day 1 and ultimately not supporting your lynch at the end of day 1. :D
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby nagerous on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Ragian wrote:Remember how we won, Nag?

Yeah me and BuJaber killed hotshot =D>

Congrats though I didn't suspect you as being Gary at all, you got your terrier to do all the legwork - it worked well to get you the win and the mew2 Lynch :-)
Captain nagerous

Postby dakky21 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:30 pm

BTW final post count... thanks to dgz345 and his script for gathering those data.....

dakky21 135
mandalorian2298 127
Anarkistsdream 115
WingCmdr Ginkapo 86
Metsfanmax 80
kwanton 75
BuJaber 74
nagerous 71
Skittles! 71
strike wolf 71
DoomYoshi 67
Ragian 66
madmitch 60
legionnare 59
Fircoal 48
Samlen 46
TimWoodbury 38
Minister Masket 31
Serbia 30
Skoffin 29
The1exile 29
HotShot53 28
Talapus 28
new guy1 20
The Weird One 20
aage 16
StorrZerg 9
Marashu 8
Captain dakky21

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 pm

kwanton wrote:Also Mets, I wanna point out that I was 100% right about the game setup \:D/

When I said that your theory was bullshit, I didn't mean that you were necessarily wrong, I meant that you couldn't possibly be certain at the time that you were right.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Ragian on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:05 pm

nagerous wrote:
Ragian wrote:Remember how we won, Nag?

Yeah me and BuJaber killed hotshot =D>

Congrats though I didn't suspect you as being Gary at all, you got your terrier to do all the legwork - it worked well to get you the win and the mew2 Lynch :-)

Oh yeah, thanks for that by the bye. How do I send smiley kisses?
Major Ragian

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:50 am

Oh hey let me actually post in this game. Heh.

Congrats to those still alive and winning at the end. I admit that I played very poorly that game. I have lost a bit of the spark to talk about it, but I will say I do think I screwed up when I voted AD. Despite having the full wild Pokemon pm I never felt confident in it, and didn't hint like I should have. However I could see from the wild pokemon pm that AD didn't have the quote down fully. For some reason I thought it was going to be an open and shut case. But in that I didn't have enough confidence in my own words because I felt that I wasn't an actual wild pokemon and that the pm could be a bit different. So I was way too wishy washy in my posting. It's a common thing for me to do when I'm unsure. And it was a huge mistake. Kudos to AD and anyone else who picked up on that. It was a bad post.

That said when I noticed the wagon on me few seemed to bring up that post and focused on other things. Some of them more questionable than others...

Anyway thanks all for the game. I'm still willing to play other mafia games here. I won't be checking the site regularly until a game happens though. So feel free to pm me about a new game or send it through the grapevine.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 am

Serbia wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:i killed masket N1 because i didnt like the dude

I also attacked Masket. (which was obvs from the scene) I didn't trust any trainer.

I completely screwed over myself and TWO (Pikachu) with my very first post and there was very little chance of coming back from it, so I essentially played the rest of Day 1 as "no shits given". Annoyed at myself still for the mistake but hey ho, that's what a few years out of mafia will do to you. :x
I actually hinted I was Ash too in that post by using Pikachu in my "fake attack" on Kwanton so kudos if anyone spotted that.

Good game overall though, if only to confirm I'm a better mod than player.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby kwanton on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:36 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
kwanton wrote:Also Mets, I wanna point out that I was 100% right about the game setup \:D/

When I said that your theory was bullshit, I didn't mean that you were necessarily wrong, I meant that you couldn't possibly be certain at the time that you were right.

I mean, yeah. That's kinda the definition of theory.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby Ragian on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:21 am

Scientifically speaking that would be a hypothesis. A theory, really, is based on established facts.
Major Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:I feel like Mandy should modify this slightly and run another one. This game has a lot of potential and ended just a little too soon IMO. If you do that, mandy, we can make it an Official Game.

Sorry for taking this long to respond, Mets. The reason is that, by the time the game ended, I was kind of completely sick of modding and Mafia. :oops:

I hasten to ephasize that it had nothing to do with you guys, you were all great. It is just that from the start of this game I kept having RL problems that kept taking the fun out of modding. Let me share my tale of woe:

1) I have MASSIVELY underestimated the time needed to write, format, find the right pic and send out all the roles. I murkily remeber wanting to do something els once I'm done, so when the process stretched from 45 minutes (which was insanely optimistic) to 3 fucking hours, I was in a dark dark mood by the time I ended. Also, I was tired and half-crazed so that's how all the PM-mistakes happened.

2) During Night 1, entirely through my own doing, I was having MASSIVE hardware problems that, for a while, made doing anything on my PC both a chore and endlessly frustrating. (Blue Screens of Death. Over and over. For days). Also, calculating the results of Night actions was really complicated, which I would probably mind a lot less were I not both frustrated and depressed by the possibility that I wrecked my rig (I'm pleased to report that I haven't.)

3) The main reason why I got back to mafia in the first place was the possibility of playing it away from home on my tablet. However, as I started learning by the beginning of Fall 2016., PRESTIGIO TABLETS ARE JUNK. After taking the first one to be serviced for the same problem 4 times, PRESTIGIO kindly refused to give me a refund and replaced it with a newer model (yay! :) ) the battery of which stopped charging after 2 months (booo! :( ). This forced me do the modding in time that I had previously earmarked for other things and that made me a sad grumpy Mandy. :x :cry:

--------------------------

All that being said, I thank you kindly for your offer, but I don't think that I have it in me to mod another Pokemon game, because I'm not really into Pokemon. The original reason for modding this one was to explore the Mafia/RPG format and then it became about trying to convince as many players from what is for me the Golden Age of CC Mafia to come back for one last hurrah (and great it was to see them all) and pit them against the new players (which was interesting, except for Nark-Wing part, which was awesome :D ).

If I do mod another game, it will either be some completely new theme or an attempt to fix New Jedi Order Mafia (which I would love to do given time and 30ish serious players, which might be a problem :lol: ).
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives