Conquer Club

Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Postby Skittles! on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:44 pm

BuJaber wrote:What were the WCs of Team Rocket and Mewtwo?

Team Rocket had to outlast Ash, Gary and Mewtwo.
I suspect Mewtwo had to outlast Ash, Gary and Team Rocket.

Basically every faction had to find and outlast 3 players (Wild Pokemon had to find Team a Rocket) except Mewtwo which would've been difficult. But if he wasn't role playing I'm sure he would've lasted longer.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby The1exile on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Mandy wrote:6) Exile, I'm not disputing my mistake but HOW DO YOU PLAY FOR OVER A WEEK WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR WIN CONDITION?!?!

With ease, seeing as I just won 8-)

Thanks for running mandy, it was a really interesting game.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Exile doesn't read role pm. Wins. I read my role pm about 15 times. I get killed night 2. Xp
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 am

BuJaber wrote:What were the WCs of Team Rocket and Mewtwo?

I already told you. Nothing I said in this thread was a lie.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:04 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
And yeah, wtf Hotshot. What was that N1 for? I wasnt even gunning for you.

You had identified Skoffin as Fircoal's scum mate, so we were hoping by redirecting your attack and then killing you, we'd be able to keep her alive and reduce pressure on day 2. Obviously you weren't the only one who thought that way, so it didn't work. And at one point on day one you had mentioned me as a possible additional scum mate, so figured you were the best choice to eliminate.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Our role PM:

mandalorian2298 wrote:You guys are Team Rocket.

During the night, you can talk amongst yourselves.

Fircoal is Jessie (Charmer)

Each Night you can pick one player to Charm.

The effects of Charm last as long as Jessie is alive. If the target player is a Pokemon, he will refuse to attack any Team Rocket members. If the target player is a trainer, he will be unable to send any of his Pokemon to attack Jesse (he will be able to order them to attack other members of Team Rocket).
Please be aware that the pokemon and the trainer will be aware that the attack dealt no damage (since the pokemon won't receive any experience for the attack).

HotShot53 is James (Instigator) Each Night you can pick two players, the Dope and the Target. Unless Dope is a Wild Pokemon , nothing happens. If, however, Dope IS a Wild Pokemon, then he will attack the Target. Either way the Dope is going to be aware what happened (in a semi-cryptic form), although he, obviously, is not going to be told who James is.

Skoffin is Meowth (Killer Pokemon) He is lvl. 1 2/2 Normal pokemon. Normal pokemons deal full 1x damage to all other pokemon types and suffer full 1x damage from each attack.

He is very intelligent and thus capable of speaking human flawlessly. Because of his intelligence, if he targets a Trainer he will ignore the defending pokemon and go straight for the Trainer's throat. Also, he levels up after each successful kill.
However, due to his bloodlust he doesn't gain experience any other way.

You win if at least one of you survives and ? (Ash Katchum), ? (Gary Oak), and ? (Mysterious Rogue Pokemon) are dead.

------------------------

P.S. In order to make quoting PMs useless, I'm sending you a blank Wild Pokemon role. There are Fire, Water, Grass, Electric and Ground pokemon usually found in Kanto region.

Picture

You are () Level 1 () Wild Pokemon
1 Attack
2 Hit Points
Experience = 0 PTS

FIGHTING

Each Night you can either Attack someone or Defend.

If you attack, you deal damage to that person. The amount of damage depends on 1) your attack, 2) your type and the target's type, 3) if the target is defending he receives only half the damage.
If you attack, you receive experience equal to the amount of damage done, rounded up. You get the additional 1 exp point if the target dies.
If multiple players attack and kill the same target, each one gets 1 exp point for the kill, but the damage experience is divided proportionally to the damage done.
If you successfully attack a trainer or a Team Rocket member, you 1) kill him, 2) get full 1x damage plus 1 exp point kill bonus.

If you Defend...SKIMMER! I already explained what happens! :P Also, you get no exp points that Night.

You are neither resistant nor weak against the pokemon of you own type. There are four more types of Wild Pokemon in the Kanto region.

You are resistant against ? and ?. You deal double damage to those pokemon and they do half the damage to those pokemon and they do half the damage to you.
You are weak against ? and ?. They do double damage to you and you do half damage to them.

LEVELING

To gain a level you have to gain 2 to the nth power experience points, where n = your current level. So you need to gain 2 exp to gain level 2., 4 more exp for level 3 and so on. Once you gain a level the required exp points are expended and can't be used for the purpose of the next level.

Each level up gives you + 1 ATT / +1 HP. There might also be additional perks, but you'll have to level up to find out.

WIN CONDITIONS

You win if you survive until the end of the game and Team Rocket doesn't win.
Major HotShot53

Postby BuJaber on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Not hoping to start another debate; but basically TR's win con is why it was a mistake to lynch Doom. Had we not gotten lucky with finding the last TR member that same night, TR could have easily won. It was apparent even without knowing the WC's that killing Doom helps TR/Gary more than it helps WP. I think people got stuck comparing him to a typical SK which equated to a policy lynch. I wanted Doom's lynch to trigger the end game in our favor which meant it had to come after killing all TR.
Major BuJaber

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 pm

So if the TR role PM doesn't list MewTwo, how did so many people know MewTwo was in the game? It's kind of a stretch flavor wise. I guess for those who aren't seeped in Pokemon, he stands out.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:35 pm

BuJaber wrote:Not hoping to start another debate; but basically TR's win con is why it was a mistake to lynch Doom. Had we not gotten lucky with finding the last TR member that same night, TR could have easily won. It was apparent even without knowing the WC's that killing Doom helps TR/Gary more than it helps WP. I think people got stuck comparing him to a typical SK which equated to a policy lynch. I wanted Doom's lynch to trigger the end game in our favor which meant it had to come after killing all TR.

We didn't need to lynch Doom at all.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 pm

BuJaber wrote:Not hoping to start another debate; but basically TR's win con is why it was a mistake to lynch Doom. Had we not gotten lucky with finding the last TR member that same night, TR could have easily won. It was apparent even without knowing the WC's that killing Doom helps TR/Gary more than it helps WP. I think people got stuck comparing him to a typical SK which equated to a policy lynch. I wanted Doom's lynch to trigger the end game in our favor which meant it had to come after killing all TR.

TR win con included "?" mystery pokemon to be dead to win as you can see from HotShot's PM. Mystery Pokemon was MewTwo.

So WP could win with Gary as I said before if MewTwo is dead, but couldn't if MT is dead along with Gary. That's exactly what happened.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:

As a WP yes you did. If you didn't you could have find TR on yourself, but also risk Dooms kills at night. You don't know if DY would kill TR before TR would kill you...
Captain dakky21

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:51 pm

dakky21 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

As a WP yes you did. If you didn't you could have find TR on yourself, but also risk Dooms kills at night. You don't know if DY would kill TR before TR would kill you...

Ok, except we managed to kill TR without DY's help, so it stands to reason that we also would have killed them even if he was still around.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Probable outcome if we hadn't lynched Doom. Hotshot is lynched Day 2 as most agreed he was scummy. Yay! N2. Everybody agrees that Mewtwo is best target so that game ends. Everyone attacks Doom. Doom attacks one of the people who supported Dakky's position. Chances are he doesn't hit Rage or Dakky defends. Doom is dead, Gary and WP win. Main difference. I probably would have survived. :lol:
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:14 pm

strike wolf wrote:Probable outcome if we hadn't lynched Doom. Hotshot is lynched Day 2 as most agreed he was scummy. Yay! N2. Everybody agrees that Mewtwo is best target so that game ends. Everyone attacks Doom. Doom attacks one of the people who supported Dakky's position. Chances are he doesn't hit Rage or Dakky defends. Doom is dead, Gary and WP win. Main difference. I probably would have survived. :lol:

And I wouldn't as Doom was saying constantly I was Gary and therefore would have been very likely to kill me hence the need to lynch Doom before he got the chance ;)
Captain nagerous

Postby Serbia on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 pm

TimWoodbury wrote:i killed masket N1 because i didnt like the dude

I also attacked Masket. (which was obvs from the scene) I didn't trust any trainer.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Didn't he thunk you were Gary because you were advocating his lynch?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:52 am

As far as I could make out the final scene, I won. \:D/ Suck it, Wing :D

Cheers for modding the game, Mandy.

GO TEAM GARY!
Major Ragian

Postby nagerous on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm

strike wolf wrote:Didn't he thunk you were Gary because you were advocating his lynch?

Nope he had called me Gary multiple times earlier in the game too
Captain nagerous

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:59 pm

[quote="Ragian" Suck it, Wing :D [/quote]

And yetbwithout me you would have lost. Some gratitude there
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:25 am

I'm sure everything that happened in this game came down to your graces, too :roll:
Major Ragian

Postby nagerous on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Wing is just pissed because he lost. If you are a survivor, always try and maintain a low profile where you can because you will make enemies...
Captain nagerous

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 pm

nagerous wrote:Wing is just pissed because he lost. If you are a survivor, always try and maintain a low profile where you can because you will make enemies...

Ok. Take me and Anark out of this game and where are we?

Day 1 still, you utter coward.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Remember how we won, Nag?
Major Ragian

Postby kwanton on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:57 pm

There's also the fact that Doom was wrong about everything he said the entire game. He thought Dakky was Bulbasaur after I softclaimed that role... I still stand by my point of not keeping alive a player like that in a role that powerful.

Also Mets, I wanna point out that I was 100% right about the game setup \:D/
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives