Conquer Club

Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia End Game: Mod Down!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D6: Instant Replay

Postby Fircoal on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:50 am

dakky21 wrote: Chu can be scum bulletproof.

Except that if I was scum bulletproof I would have voted and ended this instead of prolonging it out because I'm not sure what to do.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:02 am

Fircoal wrote:

Except that if I was scum bulletproof I would have voted and ended this instead of prolonging it out because I'm not sure what to do.

LOL, exactly. Then it's your call, me or DDS. I think DDS was honest from day 1 about who visited who, but I think he is lying about his alignment. No way to prove it... Except...

Skoffin wrote:Chu can't die anyway, so I'd say DDS might be better watching Nag. I hide behind DDS, which will clear him if he's town like we assume and give us an extra person tomorrow. We lynch either dakky/DJ today, which should mean only one of them is left to lynch tomorrow.

... Skoffin said she will hide behind DDS in her post... maybe she did and DDS pulled the trigger on Nag and everything makes sense now, he is just lying who visited who last night.
Captain dakky21

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D5: Gone in a Flash

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 am

Skoffin wrote:I find DJ more suspicious, so I am starting with him. I find it a little off-putting that essentially every time he posts he seems to be trying to cast doubt on whether I can be trusted.

We can do DDS' original plan, on condition that if dakky is town and is leftover with Nag and chu tomorrow he please vote chu or I will never let him hear the end of it if it goes wrong. That would be an interesting situation though, if only because it would mean I haven't been doggedly going after chu the whole game for no reason :p

Vote DJ

You sure went back far to miss this Dakky.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Or scenario 3 that I just thought about after making that last post...

Let's assume that both you and Skoffin and myself are speaking the truth.
Skoffins role doesn't protect her from Nag and Nag did indeed grab her instead of visiting skittles.
Skoffins role gets her killed if she visits scum, this would clear Nag because he would have been role blocked otherwise.
She visited Fircoal in a previous night, this eliminates Fircoal as a suspect.
The last three remaining is myself, DJ and Dakky.

Dakky could have ties with Mets and was instructed by him to roleblock me (yes I'm going back to that argument), which would explain that action, and he may have the night kill ability now.

DJ's role is incredibly hard to prove and was thus role blocked by Skittles out of suspicion. That's the only thing I could think of with Skittles if he targeted DJ.

We can lay out another plan for the next night however and opt a no lynch (I know, unpopular).

Let's say DJ targets Fircoal who is bulletproof, I visit Fircoal, Skoffin visits DJ, Nag visits Dakky.
Assuming this all goes according to plan...
Fircoal gets visited by DJ.
I see it.
Nag dies for catching a night kill, which would implicate Dakky.
Skoffin dies for visiting DJ (And one of us would likely die), which would implicate DJ.

Unless I'm missing something there, I believe that's how the night would turn out.

This was the original plan that apparently we all deviated from. I figured I had good reason to since Skoffin was back pedaling on how her role operates. Skoffin I'm assuming went with dakky since there is no dj and nag followed the plan.

As I said, Im trusting your judgement here. Re read everything from d3 to now.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:57 am

The original plan would have worked exactly how you wanted it to work - you will see the visits and you will be honest about them, but you're not town aligned. Last day when everyone already trusts you, lie about visits to frame town and win. Nice strategy.
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:24 am

Lol. I'm done debating this with you, you're scum, end of story. Already caught you in a lie, I've caught you mis-quoting, I suspected you after that role block that you "didn't know what would happen" despite Mets giving you these gifts to use. Your only saving grace at this point was Skoffin's rock hard boner for DJ.

You're adding nothing to the case, and all you're attempting to do at this point is clutter up the day with more useless OMGUS. You did this same exact thing in Day 3 albeit a different scenario.

Fircoal, I trust you.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 am

Yes Fircoal, I trust you.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:49 am

The thing is DDS, you are a good mafia player and that's why I nominated you for Championship. You can spin people with ease and I can't. I'm not that good yet.

The debate is over, it's up to Chu to make a decision, am I just a bad player or were you spinning us around the whole game?
Captain dakky21

Re: Balance Not Included Come Back Mafia D5: Gone in a Flash

Postby Fircoal on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Skoffin wrote:
Chu can't die anyway, so I'd say DDS might be better watching Nag. I hide behind DDS, which will clear him if he's town like we assume and give us an extra person tomorrow. We lynch either dakky/DJ today, which should mean only one of them is left to lynch tomorrow.

I was rereading some things and Skoffin said this. :? Now the question is was this the plan or was it something else we mentioned before?
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:33 pm

DDS will tell you that his plan was "active" and that Skoffin said before his "plan" was "activated" but we don't know if the plan was followed at all so that doesn't need to be taken into account as well as his "plan".

I believe his plan was to get to a situation like this where he can lie about who visit whom and therefore pinpoint town to lynch town.
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:36 pm

This is getting exciting. Oh to be in Fircoal's shoes right now. :D
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby nagerous on Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 am

Zzzzz
Captain nagerous

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon May 01, 2017 11:00 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 am

dakky21 wrote:The thing is DDS, you are a good mafia player and that's why I nominated you for Championship. You can spin people with ease and I can't. I'm not that good yet.

The debate is over, it's up to Chu to make a decision, am I just a bad player or were you spinning us around the whole game?

How on Earth am I suppose to answer this? That's fishing for a response lol. Please tell me you won't fall for that.

dakky21 wrote:DDS will tell you that his plan was "active" and that Skoffin said before his "plan" was "activated" but we don't know if the plan was followed at all so that doesn't need to be taken into account as well as his "plan".

I believe his plan was to get to a situation like this where he can lie about who visit whom and therefore pinpoint town to lynch town.

We've agreed that we would at least follow through with both DJ and yourself. Seeing as how we lynched DJ and narrowed it down to you, we've went through with the plan. I'm completely throwing out that redirector theory that we've all played with at this point. Even if Skoffin were to be redirected, she wouldn't have died visiting you.

The whole argument the other day and practically the entirety of this game was that there was a redirector. I didn't see any indication of it, and I've been stubborn about it not being present, which is why I made that plan to begin with the previous day, it wouldn't have worked with a redirector present. The idea was for Nag or Skoffin to find the last scum by getting killed. Watching you confirmed that Skoffin visited you and died as a result, according to her on how her role worked. Even if Skoffin had visited myself or Fircoal instead, it would have confirmed that Nag visited you and caught the bullet. Both of them getting killed is the only help you're actually getting at this point. Skoffin was the town hero, but I'd like to think that I'm her shitty side kick.

Fircoal, I know that you're probably re-reading the entire game or attempting to find some scum tells between me and Dakky, but I can assure you at this moment, we've went through with the plan, and Dakky is the last scumster. I've pointed it in out the past that he was scum, and I've been adamant about it.

Also, I really don't want to rush you on this...But I kind of want this game to end lol. <3

Also also, I'm sorry for the late reply, I had thought Fircoal would have decided by now.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 am

Fircoal wrote:

You're a sick twisted human being if you're scum fir.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 02, 2017 7:38 am

DDS, if you were scum all game, what would you have to lose to be honest about who visited whom?

And then lie about Skoff visiting me last night... I know it's hard for Chu to decide because no one can support your words today.
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 8:24 am

Because that's basically saying.
"Hey Fircoal, vote for me in this 2 way! Lynch me!"
Better example.

My girlfriend decides to wear a dress that will make her look chunky.
No right answer. Abort mission. Avoid her at all costs.

This is basically the same scenario you're laying out on me.

I'm not scum, the fact you're trying to fish me into this and attempting to spin a sob story about how "bad you are" (You're not if you made it this far) or how great I am (thanks), is probably the most desperate and obvious ploy I've ever seen. Please...Fircoal, for the love of reason and logic, just look at these messages. It's clearly him trying to spin it on me!
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:31 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I'm not scum

Of course you're not. When scum admitted they're scum in the history of mafia? :lol:
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 am

Then why fish a response?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 02, 2017 11:25 am

I didn't know it was fishing. Stated the facts only.

Now I'll state the fact again that we do not know if plan went through as you intended or we know that you saw Skoffin visit me.

I can understand why Chu is "under pressure" as you would say, but that's how the things are right now.
Captain dakky21

Postby Fircoal on Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

eh I'm not like that. If I was scum I would have voted by now

It's hard and I've been busy. I've been thinking about it though. The way I see it there are only two different scenarios that could have happened.

Let's go back to the basics here:

Here is Skoffin's plan:

Skoffin wrote:
Chu can't die anyway, so I'd say DDS might be better watching Nag. I hide behind DDS, which will clear him if he's town like we assume and give us an extra person tomorrow. We lynch either dakky/DJ today, which should mean only one of them is left to lynch tomorrow.

Here is DDS's:

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Let's say DJ targets Fircoal who is bulletproof, I visit Fircoal, Skoffin visits DJ, Nag visits Dakky.
I see it.
Skoffin dies for visiting DJ (And one of us would likely die), which would implicate DJ.

One of these had to be the one that was used. This tells us a couple of things. Couple this with Skoffin's last post:

Skoffin wrote:
We can do DDS' original plan, on condition that if dakky is town and is leftover with Nag and chu tomorrow he please vote chu or I will never let him hear the end of it if it goes wrong. That would be an interesting situation though, if only because it would mean I haven't been doggedly going after chu the whole game for no reason :p

Vote DJ

So what we can reasonably assume is that Skoffin followed one of these plans. It's just which. She said DDS's original plan but that seems to be very different from what she implies. She is hinting towards a leftover town of Nag, Chu, and Dakky which points to her hiding behind DDS. As the only way for that to happen is for her to hide behind DDS and die, and have DDS be the target. The only other way that'd make sense is if DDS was the nightkill and she hid behind me, otherwise she'd be pointing to one of the other two as mafia, and I know she didnt hide behind me.

and you also said:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:If we lynch dakky, then have Nag visit DJ, I'll watch Nag while you visit me and clear me.

So actually I'm pretty sure that given what DDS did and what Skoffin said that Skoffin's original choice of target was DDS.

Which leaves one last question.. Is there a redirector? Because if Dakky is the redirector it's possible that he pushed her hide onto himself. But if there was a redirector why wouldn't he do that before hand? And why did Dakky get that weird result that one time. Was that due to the alarm clock? Everything has been fairly tame and not redirected that I'm unsure if there even is one or what about it.

Anyway those are my thoughts as it stands. Feel free to respond in the meanwhile. I don't want to rush a lynch (obviously), so please feel free to speak your case and react to what I have said.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am

Oh the other point that I forgot to note int he process of that post. If Skoffin didn't pick DDS she picked Dakky, going off of DDS' original plan. I feel there's a 0% chance she originally picked Nag, and thusly I feel like she either died by hiding with the wrong guy, or by being redirected into them.
Captain Fircoal

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Fircoal wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

eh I'm not like that. If I was scum I would have voted by now

It's hard and I've been busy. I've been thinking about it though. The way I see it there are only two different scenarios that could have happened.

Let's go back to the basics here:

Here is Skoffin's plan:

Skoffin wrote:

Here is DDS's:

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Let's say DJ targets Fircoal who is bulletproof, I visit Fircoal, Skoffin visits DJ, Nag visits Dakky.
I see it.

One of these had to be the one that was used. This tells us a couple of things. Couple this with Skoffin's last post:

Skoffin wrote:

Vote DJ

So what we can reasonably assume is that Skoffin followed one of these plans. It's just which. She said DDS's original plan but that seems to be very different from what she implies. She is hinting towards a leftover town of Nag, Chu, and Dakky which points to her hiding behind DDS. As the only way for that to happen is for her to hide behind DDS and die, and have DDS be the target. The only other way that'd make sense is if DDS was the nightkill and she hid behind me, otherwise she'd be pointing to one of the other two as mafia, and I know she didnt hide behind me.

and you also said:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:If we lynch dakky, then have Nag visit DJ, I'll watch Nag while you visit me and clear me.

So actually I'm pretty sure that given what DDS did and what Skoffin said that Skoffin's original choice of target was DDS.

Which leaves one last question.. Is there a redirector? Because if Dakky is the redirector it's possible that he pushed her hide onto himself. But if there was a redirector why wouldn't he do that before hand? And why did Dakky get that weird result that one time. Was that due to the alarm clock? Everything has been fairly tame and not redirected that I'm unsure if there even is one or what about it.

Anyway those are my thoughts as it stands. Feel free to respond in the meanwhile. I don't want to rush a lynch (obviously), so please feel free to speak your case and react to what I have said.

Well, it would be pretty funny if you were, but also sick and twisted at this point. But mostly funny.

Yes, but that scenario was assuming we opted for a no lynch. Something I was originally offering to avoid a case like this. I gave my two prime suspects with DJ and Dakky. Since DJ was removed out of the picture, I would like to think Skoffin and Nag trusted me 100%, and for good reason.
Unfortunately the plan rested on who died and who I saw. I'm basically confirming the night action, Nag and Skoffin are following through with it.

She didn't hide behind me either. Remember, the plan was for everyone to be alive before the night. We opted to lynch DJ instead and check Dakky. Which is exactly what happened. Perhaps there was some confusion? Maybe it played out as Nag targeting you and Skoffin targeting Dakky and Dakky targeting Nag? It's all speculation at this point, and you honestly have to use your best judgement in this case.

I wouldn't tickle the redirector theory at this point. I was against that yesterday but Nag and Skoffin were sure of it and was worried about handing (you) a victory. I tickled it briefly but I think it's rather obvious now that there isn't one. I'm merely saying that Skoffin chose to visit Dakky instead of me.
It wouldn't explain Dakky's weird gift thing either btw.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Derp I messed that up with night actions. Just woke up.

I meant that both of them targeted dakky, which would be the confusion.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby dakky21 on Wed May 03, 2017 11:58 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Unfortunately the plan rested on who died and who I saw. I'm basically confirming the night action, Nag and Skoffin are following through with it.

She didn't hide behind me either. Remember, the plan was for everyone to be alive before the night. We opted to lynch DJ instead and check Dakky. Which is exactly what happened. Perhaps there was some confusion? Maybe it played out as Nag targeting you and Skoffin targeting Dakky and Dakky targeting Nag? It's all speculation at this point, and you honestly have to use your best judgement in this case.

I wouldn't tickle the redirector theory at this point. I was against that yesterday but Nag and Skoffin were sure of it and was worried about handing (you) a victory. I tickled it briefly but I think it's rather obvious now that there isn't one. I'm merely saying that Skoffin chose to visit Dakky instead of me.
It wouldn't explain Dakky's weird gift thing either btw.

I'm just saying that the whole game you could have been aligned to mafia and confirm night actions till now.

I'll quote it again:

the plan rested on who died and who I saw

That is the main problem here, we don't know if you were saying the truth the whole game and you're lying now or Chu is really a lunatic.
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Thu May 04, 2017 9:25 am

So I've been quiet and letting you guys sort it out but the game is starting to stall out a bit again.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives