Conquer Club

Civilization Mafia - Town Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Civilization Mafia - Night 5: The Setting Sun

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:20 pm

dakky21 wrote:Yeah you sent me that I built a building but you forgot I'm dead :D Don't worry. Will put it to a good use in a next game.

I had crossed you out on Page 1 but not in mah notes! :x

Anyway...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From stone to spear. From fire to light. From chaos...to Civilisation.

The nations of the world had come far. Very far from their humble beginnings.
They had survived the Dark Ages, constant warfare, and the ever-present danger of those that yet refused to follow them into the ages to come.

For the first time in centuries...a civilisation had not fallen. And Mankind stood at the height of his powers.
Could they all unite and move at last into the bright future that lay ahead?
Or crumble into ruin and dust like the unfortunate extinct nations that had come and gone before?

The Age of Man had come. Masters of the Earth at last.

Welcome to the Modern Era!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Re: Civilization Mafia - Day 6: The Modern Era!

Postby Fircoal on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 pm

No death? Nice!

I saw that Ragian has a gun.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Samlen on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Built a lighthouse and my spies tell me that ragian is indeed town... No kill makes it likely that the mafia were roleblocked last night so time to assemble last night's actions.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Skittles! on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:55 pm

I roleblocked ga7 (like I said I would) and lo and behold, no death.

vote ga7
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:37 pm

Still waiting my PM Masket
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Ignore me I got FBed chu = town
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Is ga7 a lying Persian godfather ?

Very possibly ...

He may have been cleared by Sam but it is quite likely there is a barbarian godfather in the game .

Persian is a very weak claim, not in any civ game I have played (I and III)

Chu is innocent so the theory dies there for now, however...

Chu why splurge your night action on a ragian arsenal check? I already showed the uselessness of that night action it only shows who else has a gun/arsenal, tested it on mr Woodbury. Will wait on further updates from all before placing a vote
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 pm

For clarity sake I built a spy network and investigated chu. Think we may be close with the roleblock this night phase but would like to hear from all, well done skittles
Captain nagerous

Postby Fircoal on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:02 pm

nagerous wrote:Chu why splurge your night action on a ragian arsenal check? I already showed the uselessness of that night action it only shows who else has a gun/arsenal, tested it on mr Woodbury. Will wait on further updates from all before placing a vote

Because Frenchie-chan was right in that using only one action is a bit suspect. I do like the lighthouse I have but I wanted to show everyone I can do more than just that.

That's my only other power. And I wanted to see if Ragian had it or not. Because if it was marked that he didn't it'd be a clear lie. Since he said he had built one. I figured it was an unlikely chance but I wanted to test it nonetheless.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Ragian on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Thought you wanted me to go first :roll:

Anyway, Samlen is town according to my spies.
Major Ragian

Postby madmitch on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:09 am

I tracked Samlem to Ragian, so Sam is telling the truth, both town.
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skittles! on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:03 am

madmitch wrote:I tracked Samlem to Ragian, so Sam is telling the truth, both town.

I want to hear your thoughts and give input to the discussion. While you telling us your night actions and therefore their results is great, i wana know what you actually think about that please.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby ga7 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:22 am

Oh FFS...
I set up a HIEEE (Hooker International Educational Emergency Exchange) program with Skittles last night. We're only missing Strike's action, hopefully it's something that will prevent my mislynch.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:19 am

I have no actions. I'm still building the wonder.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:53 am

1. Nag-pretty much proven town
2. Mitch-pretty much proven town
3. Skittles-could only be scum if he was acting as mafia role blocker and Hotshot sent kill N2 or Chu is lying. Therefore Very Very Very Likely town.
4. Rage-could only be scum if Godfather type role or Sam is lying. Appears to have correct info about bunkers. Therefore Very Very Likely town.
5. Sam-could only be scum if godfather or both him and Rage are scum. Very likely town.
6. Chu-No kill N2 & N5 though Chu was not blocked. Actions overall have seemEd town oriented. Pretty likely Town.
7. Ga7-reported blocked N2 & N5 which coincide with no kill nights.

The Ga7 case seems pretty solid to me both from circumstance and process of elimination.

Vote Ga
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:17 am

For the record, if Ga7 flips anything but mafia godfather type role and the game doesn't end. Sam would then be my #1 choice. If ga7 flips godfather but game doesn't end, I may have to reexamine everything.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Fircoal on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:46 am

New night action chart yay!

Looking at it we have three options.

Frenchie-chan is mafia and was blocked.

Skittles is mafia and was blocked.

The mafia didn't kill and tried to sow discord. But that said that only works the more blocks people claim. It's a possibility, but I don't think a likely one when I look at the actions.

So that means either Frenchie-chan and/or Skittles is mafia. So let's have at it then.

Vote: ga7
Captain Fircoal

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Impromptu unofficial vote count

Ga7 - Skittles, StrikeWolf, Fircoal.

It probably takes 5 to lynch right now, and 4 to lynch in 5 hours ish.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Alright. I thought strike was bad.

vote ga7
Major Ragian

Postby nagerous on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Cool, agree with the above. No need to hammer as it will be hammer very shortly let's see what happens
Captain nagerous

Postby Skittles! on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Fircoal wrote:
nagerous wrote:Chu why splurge your night action on a ragian arsenal check? I already showed the uselessness of that night action it only shows who else has a gun/arsenal, tested it on mr Woodbury. Will wait on further updates from all before placing a vote

Because Frenchie-chan was right in that using only one action is a bit suspect. I do like the lighthouse I have but I wanted to show everyone I can do more than just that.

That's my only other power. And I wanted to see if Ragian had it or not. Because if it was marked that he didn't it'd be a clear lie. Since he said he had built one. I figured it was an unlikely chance but I wanted to test it nonetheless.

I don't think there is anything wrong with only using one power. I think Frenchie said it to try and discredit others.

ga7 wrote:Oh FFS...
I set up a HIEEE (Hooker International Educational Emergency Exchange) program with Skittles last night. We're only missing Strike's action, hopefully it's something that will prevent my mislynch.

:lol: :lol: Very funny Ga, try and use the same action to try and discredit. I'm 100% sure you are Godfather, and if you're not, then mafia were smart and didn't kill anyone to try and continue the lynch of a town, therefore giving them an extra night. However, this would be a risky move anyway cause they could have taken out 2 towns easily if they continued with a kill at night and let ga7 get mislynched.

strike wolf wrote:I have no actions. I'm still building the wonder.

You have only one more night left, right?

strike wolf wrote:For the record, if Ga7 flips anything but mafia godfather type role and the game doesn't end. Sam would then be my #1 choice. If ga7 flips godfather but game doesn't end, I may have to reexamine everything.

Ditto

nagerous wrote:Cool, agree with the above. No need to hammer as it will be hammer very shortly let's see what happens

I think it is VERY interesting that you are on the sideline agreeing with the lynch yet not actually participating in it.
Private Skittles!

Postby Samlen on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:05 am

No point in waiting. If the game doesn't end, I'd suggest looking at fircoal as a possible suspect.
Vote ga7
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Skittles! on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:00 am

Samlen wrote:No point in waiting. If the game doesn't end, I'd suggest looking at fircoal as a possible suspect.
Vote ga7

Why Fircoal?
Private Skittles!

Postby Samlen on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:33 am

Easiest person to have faked actions, as far as I can tell
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Samlen on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:36 am

I'll admit it wasn't a very thorough look through to see the timing of their action claims vs other people but when I think of people lying about their action I think fircoal could've done it easiest especially since they have been gathering all the actions into tables
Lieutenant Samlen

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives