Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia - Town Scarred as Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MVP

Poll ended at Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 am

skittles
No votes
pikanchion
21%
Masket
43%
Hotshot
No votes
Ragian
7%
Kwanton
21%
Dakky
7%
Samlen
No votes
Benga
No votes
Djfireside
No votes
Flores
No votes
Skoffin
No votes
Chu
No votes
Madmitch
No votes
Mandy
No votes
DDS
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia Day 5 - Killing in the name o

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 am

Skittles! wrote:What a fancy JOAT you are

I wouldn't say 'fancy', just a plain, modest JOAT. I am doing my best to one day earn the title "The Modestest JOAT Of All" but I guess the history will have the final say on that.

Anyway, there is no need to thank me so much for protecting your hide. Just doing my job. So, you know, please don't start thanking me any time soon. All that thanking would just embaress me.

On account of me being so modest. 8-)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 am

BTW, the way I see it, we have SKittles&Hotshot, Masket and myself as main characters while Mitch, DDS and Pika are probably 1 Townie and 2 scumsters. Are there any competing theories?

Also, if there is a COP in the game and he has results on at least 2 of the remaining players, I propose that it wouldn't bee bad to claim now and sharpen our picture.

BTW Masket, you WERE the one who blocked me Night 3, yes? If so, and if you agree not to interfere, then we can purge the three "VTs" by fire and lynch by the start of Night 6, while losing just one among our number. Am I missing something?

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:45 am

I am not a Roleblocker, so no I did not role block you. If I were to guess it's probably the last remaining hyena that did that.

Speaking of which... Vote madmitch

We have to presume that both remaining scum members were on the Skoff lynch post her claim, and out of everyone mitch is the one I trust the least by far. Flores spoke out against him, now dead. Skoff did the same...now dead. It'll likely be me next if we don't get one of these lynches right.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby madmitch on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Glad you feeling better DDS, As for my role don't you guys remember when Simba was in the middle of the stampede of water buffaloes ? Sorry I can't convince you guys of my role, kill me if you must and hope you will learn who the real scum are.
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skittles! on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:11 pm

You're going with the exact same defence that I called you out for last time Mitch - screaming that town will found out who the real scum are once you're gone. vote Mitch. That makes Mitch -1.

Also, Mandy. You hijacked this game with bizarre theories of cult, and didn't budge even though you got someone mislynched and then you went ahead and got Skoffin lynched. I'm not thanking you for anything, because your antics caused us to lose the doctor. I voted with you because I knew you wouldn't give up and time was running out. You have openly told town not to worry about Mitch, even buddying up to him, glossing over his play style even though you usually don't approve of that. What gives? I'm still suspicious of you, and I would be going after you if you didn't roleclaim Simba and show us your actions. The way you played this game actually turned me off participating for most of it, but now it's final 7 and i need to pick it up. In the future, I think you need to rethink your theories that really are just straw man, because all of them fucked up this game. Use your play style, sure, but you overthink shit to the point where you don't budge on your opinions even though it's just not feasible.

DDS, I'm highly suspicious of you as well because you've hammered two townies with no real reason. Your post at the start of this day looks like it was crafted in preparation to try and deflect attention from the fact you hammered, and it's at the point in the game where you need to throw your buddy under the bus because town has openly claimed. Mitch is easy to throw, so I don't blame you. But once Mitch comes up as scum, I'm going after you next. So gg
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm

I actually am more suspicious of DDS and pika than I am of mitch... DDS hammering without waiting for the full claim when skoffin said she'd claim if anyone threatened a lynch seems very scummy to me. I will vote DDS

And a JOAT makes a lot more sense for simba than a roleblocker.
Major HotShot53

Postby Skittles! on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Why are you more suspicious of Pika?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 am

Skittles! wrote:You're going with the exact same defence that I called you out for last time Mitch - screaming that town will found out who the real scum are once you're gone. vote Mitch. That makes Mitch -1.

Also, Mandy. You hijacked this game with bizarre theories of cult, and didn't budge even though you got someone mislynched and then you went ahead and got Skoffin lynched.

After Sam got lynched, I abandoned the theory that DDS, Ragian and Sam are Mafia, stopped pursuing DDS, reread the game, realized that Skoff hadn't voted during the whole lenght of Day 1 and came up with the theory that, to my mind, explained this anomaly.

Skittles! wrote:I'm not thanking you for anything, because your antics caused us to lose the doctor. I voted with you because I knew you wouldn't give up and time was running out.

Time was running out?

Skittles! wrote:You have openly told town not to worry about Mitch, even buddying up to him, glossing over his play style even though you usually don't approve of that. What gives?

I have named Mitch and Pika as my two favorite suspects, after I secured Skoffin's lynch. Putting aside the fact that I only became suspicious of Mitch based on his fake fight with Pika towards the end of of Day 4, my main reason was that I had hard enough time getting enough votes on Skoffin without further splitting them, especially with suspecting Mitch whom a lot of you are just looking an excuse to lynch. By the by, I completely stand behind my reasoning on pushing the Skoffin lynch. If you have problem with that lynch than ask her how she managed to play for 3 weeks without casting a single vote. Mafia is hard enough to play without having to figure in things like "Maybe she just didn't feel like voting for the first weeks for shits and giggles" into the equations.

As for his playing style, unlike most of people (including you, apparently) when I can't figure someone out my reaction is to respect that person's ability to stump me as opposed to irrationaly disliking him for exposing my own limitations.

Skittles! wrote:I'm still suspicious of you, and I would be going after you if you didn't roleclaim Simba and show us your actions. The way you played this game actually turned me off participating for most of it, but now it's final 7 and i need to pick it up. In the future, I think you need to rethink your theories that really are just straw man, because all of them fucked up this game. Use your play style, sure, but you overthink shit to the point where you don't budge on your opinions even though it's just not feasible.

My heart bleeds from the thought that my activty and persistence in pursuing my ideas have turned you off from playing the game. Maybe, just maybe, the problem is not in me fighting to impose my will on the game but in so many other players, including you, not caring about the game and their ideas enough to do so. In the old days, I never got accused for imposing my ideas because there were usually 5 other guys in the game imposing theirs. That's what playing looks like. Should I be play more like you and post once every few days? No thank you. If I'm in the game, then I'm in it 100%. When I get tired of Mafia, I finish the game that I have already commited too and THEN take a break.

For any further discussion about how to stop me from 'hijacking the game' I refer you to Wing, since I surely never hijacked a game in which he was playing.

vote Mitch
I'm betting on him and Pika being the reamining two scum. If scum has been give fake main character claims, then we are probably humped.

Thanks for the info about not being roleblocker MM, will adapt to it.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia Day 1-Elephant's Graveyard Mu

Postby ga7 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:06 am

Final Vote Count :

Mitch (4) DDS, Masket, Skittles, Mandy
    DDS (1) Hotshot
With 7 alive, it took 4 to lynch! you animals
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby nagerous on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:45 am

Vanilla ice ice baby

As scar's grip on the pride lands strengthened, the remaining members of the pride were increasingly paranoid in their hunts for scum. Fingers pointed at Madmitch.

"I saw him trample Mufasa" one shouted

"I said I was simply bleedin' part of the herd on day one" retorted Mitch.

No one listened and he was hung up.

Madmitch - Water Buffalo (Townie) has been lynched!

It is now Night 5 72 hours for night actions

I'm off to get married (tomorrow)
Captain nagerous

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia Night 5 Ice Ice Baby...

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:01 am

Have fun at your funeral

I mean wedding.

<3
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby madmitch on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:19 am

off to the great stampede in the sky , good luck town , :cry: :cry:
Cadet madmitch

Postby nagerous on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:52 am

Scene approaching though I am sub-contracting the writing to Skoffin as I am heading to the airport for my honeymoon .
Captain nagerous

Postby Skoffin on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:47 am

I guess you could call me.. a ghost writer 8-)

Maybe if you'd just listen to me...

Simba stood overlooking the savannah beaming with pride "Yes" he muttered to himself "I am on the right track. A+ work, me!"
He rose and made his way into his dark cave for a good nights sleep, but before his eyes could adjust to the light a voice rattled out "Oh Simba! I guess no one told you to.. BE PREPARED!"

Simba suffered a mini-stroke at the sound of such a pun, rendering him unable to fight back as Scar tore out his throat.

As vision slowly returned to him, a blurred glowing figured approached.

"Well I hope you are pleased with yourself, do you recognise me now?" Said the ghost of Nala as she rolled her eyes at her newly ghost partner.

"Yes, I recognise you Scar" Replied simba

With the rage of a thousand suns in her eyes, she leapt at Simba's throat and tore him to the floor as he screamed obliviously on the way down "What did I dooooooooo?!"

And with that, ghost Simba was no more.

mandalorian2298 - Simba (JOAT) is dead.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skittles! on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:56 am

I guess mafia didn't need him anymore. I would say let's follow Mandy's leads but considering the last few day votes... let's not
Private Skittles!

Postby ga7 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 am

Vote Count :

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
    Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
    Lieutenant ga7

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia Day 6 I'm yelling Simbaaaa

Postby Skittles! on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 am

Oh also vote DDS
    Private Skittles!

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 am

Are we sure Simba was a town role? Because it feels like mandy did a lot more damage to the town than the scum actually have. :x

Skittles! wrote:Oh also vote DDS

Eurrggh...I mean...yeah you've been against DDS since the beginning practically, but he was one of the first to claim vanilla townie, and hasn't really done anything to make me think he isn't one.
    How sure are you at this point based on the entire game that he isn't who he says he is?

Private Minister Masket

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 am

I have been undone in my prime, despite my excellent play!

James Earl Jones, why hath thou forsaken me?! :cry:

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:33 am

Well, sadly it's down to the wire, and I can only conclude one, more than likely an insane theory, but it's out there. I'm positive that both Minister and Pika (due to circumstance), are innocent at this point.

There is no Timon and Pumba, and the claims are fake.

After the fumbling theory with Mitch and the Water Buffalo/Cape Buffalo (Sorry, it's just an inconsistency I saw), and with it being down to the wire between the five of us, town has to vote correctly or it's GG.

Honestly, I have no real compelling argument against either Hotshot or Skittles other than their previous submarining and lack of involvement initially, although I'm fairly confident of what Mandy had echoed before the hammer and the subsequent lynch of Mitch: The last two scum were given fake main name claims.

Masket, at this stage, can you reveal role actions, mayhap confirm my insane theory?

Or if Pika and Masket has another theory to add, that'd be great.

I'm sticking with my guns on this. It's the only thing I can come up with. Vote Hotshot
    Symmetry wrote:
    The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:00 am

Minister Masket wrote:Are we sure Simba was a town role? Because it feels like mandy did a lot more damage to the town than the scum actually have. :x

Eurrggh...I mean...yeah you've been against DDS since the beginning practically, but he was one of the first to claim vanilla townie, and hasn't really done anything to make me think he isn't one.
    How sure are you at this point based on the entire game that he isn't who he says he is?

There are two scum left, out of 5 of us... so all 3 town have to vote together to win. Skittles and I know each other are town because we are masons, and you have the only other name claim... so it seems highly likely that pika and DDS are the last scum. Also consider DDS' hammer on our doctor before they had a chance to claim, when they clearly said they'd claim if someone threatened to hammer. And read DDS argument against mitch yesterday... how it convinced everyone to vote mitch I don't know, it was obvious (to me at least) that he was just trying to make up whatever case he could to save the heat being put on him. I will go ahead and Vote DDS and leave the winning vote to you
    Major HotShot53

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 am

HotShot53 wrote:
    Minister Masket wrote:Are we sure Simba was a town role? Because it feels like mandy did a lot more damage to the town than the scum actually have. :x

There are two scum left, out of 5 of us... so all 3 town have to vote together to win. Skittles and I know each other are town because we are masons, and you have the only other name claim... so it seems highly likely that pika and DDS are the last scum. Also consider DDS' hammer on our doctor before they had a chance to claim, when they clearly said they'd claim if someone threatened to hammer. And read DDS argument against mitch yesterday... how it convinced everyone to vote mitch I don't know, it was obvious (to me at least) that he was just trying to make up whatever case he could to save the heat being put on him. I will go ahead and Vote DDS and leave the winning vote to you

Quite right, I do get the winning vote.

Vote DDS

Private Minister Masket

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:25 am

Oh...Welp.

Good game scum. Well played.
    Symmetry wrote:
    The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:27 am

I blame Mandy
    Symmetry wrote:
    The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby ga7 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 am

Final Vote Count :

DDS (3) Skittles, Hotshot, Masket
      Hotshot (1) DDS
    With 5 alive, it took 3 to lynch!

Scene up maybe within the next few days? :P
    Lieutenant ga7

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives