Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia - Town Scarred as Mafia Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MVP

Poll ended at Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 am

skittles
No votes
pikanchion
21%
Masket
43%
Hotshot
No votes
Ragian
7%
Kwanton
21%
Dakky
7%
Samlen
No votes
Benga
No votes
Djfireside
No votes
Flores
No votes
Skoffin
No votes
Chu
No votes
Madmitch
No votes
Mandy
No votes
DDS
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lion King Mafia - Town Scarred as Mafia Wins!

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:48 am

MVP poll added.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 am

I played like complete ass, no disputing that at this point.

My biggest problem was with Mandy. Preaching to ignore the guy is fine and dandy, but look how the game was turning out. It was damn near impossible to ignore the guy because his activity compared to everyone else was way higher and he was being way louder, if that makes sense. No one else is really forming a case on anyone, other than Mandy, and anyone who came up with something, would immediately be shot down by Mandy. And no one didn't seem to have a problem with it.
Look at it from my perspective, every time I made an argument or counter argument against Mandy, I wouldn't get anywhere with it, ultimately. Great cases sure, but I remember, I believe it was Flores, who said that I was actively trying to argue with Mandy rather than scum hunt. At that point, it becomes a "wtf do you want me to do"? On one end, I could have tried to shift it, but everyone was rocking a Mandy boner because of his inane scum hunting that wasn't getting anywhere despite logic. So I guess in the future, I'll stick better to my guns, continue destroying arguments, and if I see something scummy, I'll point it out. The hammering part was just shitty play on my end and I shouldn't have done it, my bad.

Not gonna lie, I was actually getting sick of this game between Mandy's bullshit and the overall lack of involvement. My biggest mistakes/flaws is that I'm way too impatient and hot headed. Maybe I get more invested in this then others, sometimes I even take an outside approach to try and make a point, but after like Day 1, the game was slowed down to a crawl because I think folks were just getting tired of seeing a repeat of bullshit.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:49 am

Congratualtions Mafia for the win and double congratualtions to Kwanton for the double win.

Cudos, also, to Skittles for sniffing out Masket's scumminess during Day 1, too bad you didn't stubbornly persecuted him 'till you got a lynch.

To all the people who have a problem with how I played, try posting more then once per day while you are in a game. ;)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:42 am

Long Live the King....

Many thanks to my scum partners - the understandable Kwanton, the unlucky Ragian and the wise Pika.

mandalorian2298 wrote:Congratualtions Mafia for the win and double congratualtions to Kwanton for the double win.
Cudos, also, to Skittles for sniffing out Masket's scumminess during Day 1, too bad you didn't stubbornly persecuted him 'till you got a lynch.

I will counter that my disbelief that dakky got his one-shot bang on still wasn't that scummy, especially since:

dakky21 wrote:BTW in case anyone has been wondering why Ragian, well I had to use the kill and I simply counted the votes & unvotes for each of the players, Ragian had the most at the time, though it was still joke phase. Another meta from previous games ;)

I was right in that it seemed quite random at the time and quite easily could've been someone else. Skittles may have caught a whiff of something but no-one seemed to be that interested at the time, and everyone believed my fake-claim later on anyway. No danger of a lynch really for me. :mrgreen:

Skoffin wrote:Masket & Pika: The only two players eligible for MVP. Both were suspected at different times, and their win was aided by town playing like fools. both lurked, and masket was a bit wishy on a few things early on. Masket was more visible in the game, but I also think players should be given credit for what they do behind the scenes; and I think pika and his pegging who was what role was vital to the scum victory. Had flores/benga not died when they did this would have been a vastly different game. I actually thought mafia was going to lose when I saw chu die - as somone from the non-lynch pool should have died- but ultimately it didn't matter because town decided rushing through like muppets was the way to go by that point. My opinion is that MVP should be split between them.

I think Pika thought this would be the case too. He was very insistent that I kill mandy instead of Fircoal (and sent me a single-word reply when I over-ruled him 8-[ ) but sometimes when you see the town shooting itself in the foot so much, it would be quite un-wise to take the gunslinger out of the picture. :mrgreen:
Had I killed mandy, I honestly think Pika would've been the next in line for a lynch, and thus risked a scum victory entirely. If you read those couple of day phases, it's fairly clear Pika's VT claim was on very thin ice. Instead i saw that by keeping mandy alive he would push hard for the DDS lynch, and ensure our victory!
That said I agree with Skoff that MVP should be split between Pika and I. His deductions early on meant that the hugely important tracker and watcher roles died before they could be effective, which quite nicely balances out the day phase work I was doing - notably concreting myself as "town" by siding with Skoffin as the doc. There was a window where I had the chance to hammer her but didn't, tempting especially as she blocked my first night kill.

I said this in Messenger already but I think it's clear now I'm a far better scum player than town. :mrgreen:
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:01 am

Who the hell voted for me? :lol:
Major Ragian

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:09 pm

I hope you all enjoyed the game. Minister Masket has been awarded 3500 Conquer Credits for being the game MVP, and nagerous has been awarded 1500 Conquer Credits for hosting this quarter's official game. Congratulations!
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby FloresDelMal on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:10 am

cheers ^^
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives