Conquer Club

No Theme Mafia - town + nag win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: No Theme Mafia - Day 5, u dead

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 pm

I think you need to claim, as it's the only way we can really move the day forward. At this point we may very well lose the game if we get this wrong. According to Lovo we currently have town, mafia,
cult and other third party.

Nag is the cult, unless chu is the mafia and lying.
Benga is the third party, unless he's scum and acted the way he did to look like a lyncher.

That leaves Hotshot as likely mafia, unless lovo has played us all.

The biggest problem here is that two people died and we don't know how. If there is mafia and a SK then we are likely boned, and if there is a SK it's likely Benga with his third party fakery.
Although, I still don't trust chu - but that seems to be a running theme with me . *coughBNIcough*

I'm leaning towards hotshot, so I think it's time to claim.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:37 pm

I'm happy to vote you to put you to l-1 to get a claim. At this stage not claiming is only hurting town I think
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 am

lord voldemort wrote:I'm happy to vote you to put you to l-1 to get a claim. At this stage not claiming is only hurting town I think

vote hotshot

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 am

Ok, looks like it's now time to claim. I'm Milo Yiannopoulos, I'm a town vigilante. Last night I shot DDS, because I figured one of the new people would probably be scum, and the way he threw in his vote after ragian was already hammered made me the most suspicious of him. Obviously he was the third party instead, so now I suspect benga was thrown in as additional scum, with his "town credit" hammering vote although no real discussion on the lynch yesterday, and the vote stealing that seems to be him.
Major HotShot53

Postby Skittles! on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:33 am

VOTE COUNT

Benga (1) - Hotshot
Hotshot (2) - Benga, LOVO

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 am

I'm having a hard time believing that claim.
For starters, the name does not match any of the other names that have been presented thus far. Every non-scum member thus far has had a name that is more of a descriptor or a phrase, the only people with 'names' per se were the mafia members Dweedle-dee and dweedle-dum.
Along with that, if you were a big you really had no business using your ability last night unless you have a very good reason to do so due to how easily you could have put us in a situation of lylo or worse. But what is more bizarre is that you, if you are a vig, chose not to vig Nag who was investigated as cult. You could have taken out the cult, or proven chu as scum if nag wasn't cult. Why didn't you vig Nag? He was the most logical person for any town member with a kill action to choose. The only other understandable option would be Chu.

But the name itself.. you are claiming Milo fucking Yiannopoulos, while I could see him being considered as a vigilante type... I'm having a hard time imagining skittles or all people making him the side of the good guys. Your actions and the name leads me to believe you to really be a serial killer. And if Skittles actually did make you town sided with that name I'm going to have to look hard into his eyes and wonder wtf bro.

vote hotshot
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:15 am

I am with skoffin on her logic and reasoning here. At this stage I will take my chances. I could only imagine the vig would be 1 shot anyway. So if its true we are essentially lynching a vanilla.

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:42 am

Skoffin wrote: I'm having a hard time believing that claim.
For starters, the name does not match any of the other names that have been presented thus far. Every non-scum member thus far has had a name that is more of a descriptor or a phrase, the only people with 'names' per se were the mafia members Dweedle-dee and dweedle-dum.
Along with that, if you were a big you really had no business using your ability last night unless you have a very good reason to do so due to how easily you could have put us in a situation of lylo or worse. But what is more bizarre is that you, if you are a vig, chose not to vig Nag who was investigated as cult. You could have taken out the cult, or proven chu as scum if nag wasn't cult. Why didn't you vig Nag? He was the most logical person for any town member with a kill action to choose. The only other understandable option would be Chu.

But the name itself.. you are claiming Milo fucking Yiannopoulos, while I could see him being considered as a vigilante type... I'm having a hard time imagining skittles or all people making him the side of the good guys. Your actions and the name leads me to believe you to really be a serial killer. And if Skittles actually did make you town sided with that name I'm going to have to look hard into his eyes and wonder wtf bro.

vote hotshot

I don't know who he is, that's just the name I was given. And the reason I didn't shoot Nag is the same reason we aren't lynching him today... killing scum is more important than the lone cult member.
Major HotShot53

Postby benga on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:46 pm

I really don't understand why were you so reluctant to claim?

You were the only one not to claim and if you think I am last scum why worry?

it just stinks now...we need other people to wake up
Sergeant benga

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 pm

benga wrote:I really don't understand why were you so reluctant to claim?

You were the only one not to claim and if you think I am last scum why worry?

it just stinks now...we need other people to wake up

I didn't want to claim because a vig is an obvious target for scum, especially now that most of the power roles have used up their abilities and say they are virtually VTs. Plus I never claim sooner than I have to... I'm not madmitch lol. And I'm not perfect... there is always the chance you're not the last scum, or something else strange will happen.
Major HotShot53

Postby Fircoal on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:06 am

I also don't buy Hotshot's claim or his role for the same reasons as Skoffin states. When you pair it with what I said earlier I think he's the last scum. Going from the strength of their claims as well the logic that Skoffin laid out before it makes sense for it to follow in that way.

In any case I don't believe the role at all even if he may not be scum so Vote: Hotshot
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Skittles! on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:32 am

Vote Count

Hotshot (4) - benga, LOVO, Skoffin, Fircoal
benga (1) - Hotshot

With 6 alive, it took 4 to lynch. Hotshot has been lynched.

Hotshot - Milo Yiannopoulos (Serial Killer) - a newcomer in the Town, was violently hanged due to his shit beliefs. Bye bitch.

It is now Night 5, please send in your actions.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Re: No Theme Mafia - night 5, now u dead

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 am

I wonder, would you all have believed me if I claimed some random name with a 3rd party survivor claim instead? I guess I shouldn't have claimed vig after the SK idea was already suggested...

Oh well, good game, and hope you all die lol
Major HotShot53

Re: No Theme Mafia - night 5, now u dead

Postby Skittles! on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:20 am

No one died again, happy hunting! This game will go on forever, damn breeders.

With 5 alive, 3 to lynch.
Private Skittles!

Re: No Theme Mafia - day 6, u all alive.

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:30 am

right...

so no action...or did someone have something that could prevent a kill??

nag who did you chef?

and those 2...who were you and what did you learn.

Postby benga on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:07 pm

you came back as town
Sergeant benga

Postby Skoffin on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 am

I had a tea party.

Infinitely curious as to what happened to the NK.
We literally need to wait for info from nag and fircoal, gg.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am

can nick and chu get prodded please

Postby Skittles! on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 am

I have prodded both of them.
Private Skittles!

Postby nagerous on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 am

lord voldemort wrote:right...

so no action...or did someone have something that could prevent a kill??

nag who did you chef?

and those 2...who were you and what did you learn.

I cheffed benga and skoffin
Captain nagerous

Postby Skoffin on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 am

Loool I guessed I was talking to Benga last night. The chap wasn't particularly talkative despite the wall of text I sent through.

It's pretty clear at this point what happened, but I suspect that not everyone has been keeping track and may have lost sight of some things.
In any case, it's obvious now that the last mafia is either myself or Benga due to the lack of nightkill last night. That doesn't really matter anyway as I was told that I was speaking to a 'goon'. So ggwp.

vote benga
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:50 am

vote benga

if he was cheffed with you and you came back as goon he surely would of lead with that.

only other thoughts i had was that maybe chu as he was absent and no night kill.

but at this stage its dragged so long. if skof is scum then well played.

Postby nagerous on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Skoffin wrote: Loool I guessed I was talking to Benga last night. The chap wasn't particularly talkative despite the wall of text I sent through.

It's pretty clear at this point what happened, but I suspect that not everyone has been keeping track and may have lost sight of some things.
In any case, it's obvious now that the last mafia is either myself or Benga due to the lack of nightkill last night. That doesn't really matter anyway as I was told that I was speaking to a 'goon'. So ggwp.

vote benga

Haha yes obvious to some but you haven't explained the reason for no roleblock. Remember that I have a certain butty that I can shove in a certain player :lol:

I would like to hear from fircoal before voting
Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives