Conquer Club

One night mafia GAME FINISHED

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: One night mafia GAME STARTED: Day phase

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:09 pm

You guys have 1 day left.
I'm not very well, so you might end up with another day on top but carry on as planned for now.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:22 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Ok, so we're back to fircoal... what are you, really?

Fircoal is town and I can confirm that... but I wonder what ga7 is, because he is not the troublemaker as he said himself, but what he is unknown... My vote goes to ga7 currently.
Captain dakky21

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:27 am

If fircoal was the robber, then he gave ga7 ihs robber, and ga7 is now town. But it doesn't make sense for them to disagree with what role ga7 was originally, so I don't know which of them is lying about their original role
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:30 am

That said, ga7's refusal to try to help town will make me vote him on policy.

Btw, I might as well claim since the day is almost over. I was the drunk, so I haven't the faintest clue who I am now. Probability is I am town, so I'm hoping to help lynch a wolf.
Major HotShot53

Postby ga7 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:50 am

dakky21 wrote:
ga7 wrote:I'll throw you a bone: I'm not the troublemaker. From what I know it doesn't explain much though :roll:

As Hotshot said, saying what you are not doesn't clear you from what you are...

You sound like Insomniac, being the only who knows for certain who he is, but I don't understand why not claim it then, because you'd be sure that no one will go for you...?! If you are Drunk then why just not claim Drunk and that you don't know what you are?

Looks like you're afraid you'll claim a role and someone may counter claim.

Funny, that's like the exact opposite of what I am :P Btw, DDS claimed Insomniac already, stop skimming.

Alright, I'm in a conundrum as my position is that getting lynched is potentially a way for me to win, but I suspect there are lower chances in that and ultimately losing by getting lynched would make this game feel like eating Skoffin's hoofs.

I'm the Minion, but I doubt I still am, so there. This is why this setup feels so inherently random: if for instance a troublemaker had targeted me, I could just reveal the scum and town would have all the info to make a surefire decision. It didn't happen though, so don't ask more of me.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 am

ga7 wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
ga7 wrote:I'll throw you a bone: I'm not the troublemaker. From what I know it doesn't explain much though :roll:

You sound like Insomniac, being the only who knows for certain who he is, but I don't understand why not claim it then, because you'd be sure that no one will go for you...?! If you are Drunk then why just not claim Drunk and that you don't know what you are?

Funny, that's like the exact opposite of what I am :P Btw, DDS claimed Insomniac already, stop skimming.

Alright, I'm in a conundrum as my position is that getting lynched is potentially a way for me to win, but I suspect there are lower chances in that and ultimately losing by getting lynched would make this game feel like eating Skoffin's hoofs.

I'm the Minion, but I doubt I still am, so there. This is why this setup feels so inherently random: if for instance a troublemaker had targeted me, I could just reveal the scum and town would have all the info to make a surefire decision. It didn't happen though, so don't ask more of me.

If you're the Minion why do you believe the Minion gets told who the Werewolves are?
Private Pikanchion

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Pikanchion wrote:
ga7 wrote:
dakky21 wrote:

If you're the Minion why do you believe the Minion gets told who the Werewolves are?

Because the minion does get told who the werewolves are... so ga7 knows who they started as. Unfortunately, since he doesn't know if his role was really robbed or changed or not, I doubt he will help out by pointing them out to us.
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Hotshot, you claimed Drunk... can you tell us which placeholder you selected (left, middle or right)?

ga7 wrote:Funny, that's like the exact opposite of what I am :P Btw, DDS claimed Insomniac already, stop skimming.

Actually, the role of Insomniac is

At the end of the night, you will be told if your role has been changed. You will also be told your new role.

That means, DDS did not change his role, or at least didn't tell us if he did. If he didn't, he wins with town, right? but he would know if his role has been changed, right?
Captain dakky21

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:35 pm

I took the middle card. I wanted to take the extra card that's put out when playing with the alpha wolf, but the mod wouldn't let me :(

The insomniac has no action by themselves, they only get told at the end of the night if their role has been changed or not, and what it was changed to. So they are the only one who knows 100% sure what they are when they wake up.
Major HotShot53

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:35 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Because the minion does get told who the werewolves are... so ga7 knows who they started as. Unfortunately, since he doesn't know if his role was really robbed or changed or not, I doubt he will help out by pointing them out to us.

You weren't meant to be the one who replied to that =P

Anyway, I actually stole the Troublemaker Role from Fircoal.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Pika lying all the time. Not good. First 2 quick fake claims and now what a claim?! WTF.

Hotshot you didn't say what was in the middle placeholder... Ok I understand but less than 24h left, so I'll give it... I took left and the left was the Troublemaker so Fircoal is now Troublemaker because by my process of thoughts no one could change it... so he is town for sure, no one said anything about some other people, it leaves few to vote...
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm drunk... fircoal is now troublemaker, no oone targeted me, mitch, and few others per claims, I'll think who to vote tomorrow when we get to it since it's a deadline tomorrow.
Captain dakky21

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 am

dakky21 wrote:Pika lying all the time. Not good. First 2 quick fake claims and now what a claim?! WTF.

Hotshot you didn't say what was in the middle placeholder... Ok I understand but less than 24h left, so I'll give it... I took left and the left was the Troublemaker so Fircoal is now Troublemaker because by my process of thoughts no one could change it... so he is town for sure, no one said anything about some other people, it leaves few to vote...

The drunk doesn't get told what he changes in to... I'm whatever the middle card was, but I haven't the faintest clue what it was. If no-one looked at the middle card it's impossible to know what I am or what team I am on. That's why some people dislike playing with the drunk, because it's even more completely random than the rest.

Right now I'm leaning towards voting pika because he doesn't seem to have been honest even when we're almost at the deadline.
Major HotShot53

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 am

Fircoal wrote:Ok real talk time.

I was the seer and I investigated Frenchie-chan. He was the alpha wolf. The whole reason I was playing coy with information that whole time was because I thought he might have given me the wolf role. But given his reaction I don't think he did. Anyway I believe what Dakky is saying so unless someone switched him (I don't think they did) he's probably a bad guy.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:47 am

Anyway I actually stole the Insomniac Role from DirtyDishSoap.
Private Pikanchion

Postby madmitch on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:50 am

pika got to go, I don't think he has told the truth about anything
Cadet madmitch

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:23 am

Dude, you change your claims more than my girlfriend changes out her wet panties.

Are we positive Pika isn't a minion that's attempting to get lynched?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 am

dakky21 wrote:I'm drunk... fircoal is now troublemaker, no oone targeted me, mitch, and few others per claims, I'll think who to vote tomorrow when we get to it since it's a deadline tomorrow.

Not to be confused with my witch claim... i was really drunk at that moment :)
Captain dakky21

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:48 am

Pikanchion wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Ok real talk time.

I was the seer and I investigated Frenchie-chan. He was the alpha wolf. The whole reason I was playing coy with information that whole time was because I thought he might have given me the wolf role. But given his reaction I don't think he did. Anyway I believe what Dakky is saying so unless someone switched him (I don't think they did) he's probably a bad guy.

lol thanks for posting it here, I'm not sure how it got there.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Samlen on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Frenchie-chan is ga7, right? If we gotta choose something to believe this seems a bit more reliable than the confusion around other roles (if anything is reliable). Though, if dds was insomniac and pika claims to have stolen it, dds would know, right? I coulda sworn that dds said he hadn't changed roles. Or wasn't willing to reveal. Either way, pika's changed their claim enough to wonder what he's doing. I just checked again to be sure and I didn't see any role that wanted to be lynched (except maybe hunter but that's me so idk). It's more or less a tossup between pika and ga for me at this point.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:27 am

Samlen wrote:Frenchie-chan is ga7, right? If we gotta choose something to believe this seems a bit more reliable than the confusion around other roles (if anything is reliable). Though, if dds was insomniac and pika claims to have stolen it, dds would know, right? I coulda sworn that dds said he hadn't changed roles. Or wasn't willing to reveal. Either way, pika's changed their claim enough to wonder what he's doing. I just checked again to be sure and I didn't see any role that wanted to be lynched (except maybe hunter but that's me so idk). It's more or less a tossup between pika and ga for me at this point.

I hadn't changed roles, no notification of such a switch. As for Pika, he keeps changing claims to appear more scummy in my opinion. He's playing as if he's a minion, though it's too blatant. WIFOM territory pretty much. You also have GA who claimed minion as well, so there's that.

Of the safer two, I'd go with pika over ga.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby HotShot53 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Samlen wrote:Frenchie-chan is ga7, right? If we gotta choose something to believe this seems a bit more reliable than the confusion around other roles (if anything is reliable). Though, if dds was insomniac and pika claims to have stolen it, dds would know, right? I coulda sworn that dds said he hadn't changed roles. Or wasn't willing to reveal. Either way, pika's changed their claim enough to wonder what he's doing. I just checked again to be sure and I didn't see any role that wanted to be lynched (except maybe hunter but that's me so idk). It's more or less a tossup between pika and ga for me at this point.

I hadn't changed roles, no notification of such a switch. As for Pika, he keeps changing claims to appear more scummy in my opinion. He's playing as if he's a minion, though it's too blatant. WIFOM territory pretty much. You also have GA who claimed minion as well, so there's that.

Of the safer two, I'd go with pika over ga.

I'd say pika is more likely the minion, and Ga7 is the wolf trying to pretend to be a minion. I will be voting ga7
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Can someone sum up the claims, I'm kinda in a hurry...
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:05 pm

hi fam. sorry not well, let this f=drag on too long.

Day phase is over. Send me your votes in PM
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby madmitch on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:32 am

what is happening ? :-s :-s
Cadet madmitch

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives