Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 4 - 7/9 alive]

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm

:lol: It also doesn't MAKE you any less wrong then you were then.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:19 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:@Zabeast
The fact that
A) the three people who are currently voting Mitch and not Dakky are
B) THE EXACTLY SAME THREE PLAYERS who, on Day 2, were voting Mitch and not Thorth,
underlines just how right I am. Again.

Well, the other people are skoffin (mute), you, pika (only does what he wants) and mitch. You not voting mitch is like a self-fulfilling prophesy. Obviously no "new blood" (by that I mean other voters) won't vote mitch because none can/care. Besides, your point doesn't prove that mitch isn't scum. I remember you said at some point that mitch and thor voting each other doesn't mean only one of them has to be scum. We need all four of us (because we can't expect pika to act normally) to vote the same person. Rag won't vote dakky (and I'm not a fan either). I could switch to Skoffin, but I don't think it's gonna make the consensus easier to reach
Besides, even if you don't think mitch is scum, lynching him
1) can give us info about the alignment of the persons voting him. At this stage, we can afford a mislynch, esp. if it's a VT's
2) gives our town cop one less person to investigate
3) proves you right. You like to be proven right, right? ;)

I wonder if you have the same reason as me for thinking mitch's role claim is believable (and that's why you believe I'm not scum either). Doesn't make his actions less questionable though.
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:32 pm

f*ck it UNVOTE VOTE DAKKY
Cadet madmitch

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:40 pm

ZaBeast wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:@Zabeast
The fact that
A) the three people who are currently voting Mitch and not Dakky are
B) THE EXACTLY SAME THREE PLAYERS who, on Day 2, were voting Mitch and not Thorth,
underlines just how right I am. Again.

Well, the other people are skoffin (mute), you, pika (only does what he wants) and mitch. You not voting mitch is like a self-fulfilling prophesy. Obviously no "new blood" (by that I mean other voters) won't vote mitch because none can/care. Besides, your point doesn't prove that mitch isn't scum. I remember you said at some point that mitch and thor voting each other doesn't mean only one of them has to be scum. We need all four of us (because we can't expect pika to act normally) to vote the same person. Rag won't vote dakky (and I'm not a fan either). I could switch to Skoffin, but I don't think it's gonna make the consensus easier to reach
Besides, even if you don't think mitch is scum, lynching him
1) can give us info about the alignment of the persons voting him. At this stage, we can afford a mislynch, esp. if it's a VT's
2) gives our town cop one less person to investigate
3) proves you right. You like to be proven right, right? ;)

I wonder if you have the same reason as me for thinking mitch's role claim is believable (and that's why you believe I'm not scum either). Doesn't make his actions less questionable though.

1) I would be fascinated to hear how that hypothetical info would pan out or, rather, how it would add to the info that we already on those same people based on the fact that they were voting Mitch instead of Thorth on Day 2.

2) The same goes for lynching Skoffin or yourself but that doesn't mean that I'll try to lynch you guys. You're welcome.

3) The only people who care about being proven right are people who suspect that they are wrong. Personaly, I care very little about the fact that, if there is more then two remaining scum, even after we lynch dakky and he shows scum; you guys will still be trying to lynch Mitch on Day 5. Mandy abides.

@Mitch Thank you. :)

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 pm

ZaBeast wrote: I wonder if you have the same reason as me for thinking mitch's role claim is believable (and that's why you believe I'm not scum either). Doesn't make his actions less questionable though.

This is kinda of a soft claim. If you have the "power piece" like Bishop which is powerless and just VT (could be the reason why you believe Mitch), if you believe Mandy is also the VT with a role name (except a Pawn), then we shouldn't vote Mitch, but all others who are not confirmed as town or VT. That leaves Skoffin and I guess we should lynch her?

fp'd by Mandy
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:17 pm

As I already said, I have reasons to believe mitch's role and name claim make sense (which is the main reason why I was advocating for a Skoffin lynch earlier today). I won't go further into why. However, I realized that the fact a role/name combination makes sense doesn't mean it can't be made up.
Anyways, this point is moot since we're not set to get lynching today anyways
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Fine by me.

Mister Mod, sir, can we have a deadline, please?

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:42 pm

I'd rather wait on pika just he case he decides to be helpful for once, but if we agree to disagree, in the spirit of saving time, I'd rather lynch him again so we don't have to go through the whole deadline thing again.
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:07 am

ZaBeast wrote:I'd rather wait on pika just he case he decides to be helpful for once, but if we agree to disagree, in the spirit of saving time, I'd rather lynch him again so we don't have to go through the whole deadline thing again.

What if my win condition is to be lynched three times though!
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:23 am

ZaBeast wrote:I'd rather wait on pika just he case he decides to be helpful for once, but if we agree to disagree, in the spirit of saving time, I'd rather lynch him again so we don't have to go through the whole deadline thing again.

In the spirit of saving even more time, you and Ragian can switch to voting dakky. :D

Postby BuJaber on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:45 am

Vote Count:

dakky21 (2) - mandalorian2298, madmitch
madmitch (3) - ZaBeast, Ragian, dakky21
Pikanchion (1) - Pikanchion

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.

Deadline set for Monday 11th December @ 10.45am CC Time. (54 hours from time of this post)
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:15 am

unvote vote dakky
Major Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 am

So Rage you said like 10 times that Mandy wants to lynch confirmed town and a doc and still listen to him.

Well lynch me please because Mandy is scum and only my lynch can open your eyes I hope (and others too).
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:57 am

Why not vote Mandy then?
Major Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:14 am

Ragian wrote:Why not vote Mandy then?

I voted him on page 24 but no one else seemed to care and take my points into consideration and I don't want another "no lynch" or "vote pika".
Captain dakky21

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am

Unvote: Pikanchion
Vote: dakky21

So Ragian tomorrow, yeah?
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:16 am

Good game, that's a lynch. You lynched town doc for real... but I know you don't care Pika...
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:22 am

Well, least we won't be hung up on this forever. A doc is not very helpful if he only protects himself anyways. I'm curious whether he was bluffing when he said he wouldn't protect rag during the night though.
Mandy, gonna single out on someone else tomorrow (if the game doesn't end) or are there chances we'll not be stuck in a "lynch whoever mandy wants to lynch or no-lynch" scenario again?
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Well, least we won't be hung up on this forever. A doc is not very helpful if he only protects himself anyways. I'm curious whether he was bluffing when he said he wouldn't protect rag during the night though.
Mandy, gonna single out on someone else tomorrow (if the game doesn't end) or are there chances we'll not be stuck in a "lynch whoever mandy wants to lynch or no-lynch" scenario again?

Actually, if dakky is Town, then I'll have to reevaluate my position about all players (except for the Divine Pika, who is a creature beyond my ken).

As for the second part, don't hate the player, hate the game. 8-)

Re: Chess Mafia [Night 4 - 6/9 alive]

Postby BuJaber on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:50 pm

That's a lynch!

dakky21 the Black Rook (Town Doctor) has been lynched!

Final Vote Count:

dakky21 (4) - mandalorian2298, madmitch, Ragian, Pikanchion
madmitch (2) - ZaBeast, dakky21

Night 4 has begun! You have 44 hours to send in your night actions! (Dec 11th, @ 11.45am CC time)
Major BuJaber

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 5 - 5/9 alive]

Postby BuJaber on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Ragian, Black Knight (Town Cop), has been killed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 has begun!

The day will last for 5 days, 6 hours. (Deadline is Sat, 16th Dec @ 4 am CC time)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
Last edited by BuJaber on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major BuJaber

Postby Pikanchion on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:36 am

Vote: Skoffin
Private Pikanchion

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:41 am

Aww, poor pika, Ragian is dead (unless that still fulfills your wincon)
Wow, short day (it's a good thing though, since I'd rather have the game end before I leave for the holidays)
Going back to skoff this time Vote Skoffin I guess we'll know soon enough if she's still "muted" :roll:

Not much more arguments than last time, except I'm still not convinced mitch is scum, so it has to be skoff, and I don't believe someone would conveniently mute her 3 turns in a row. And if the muting power is a scum one, why not mute someone more important, like a cop for instance? My take on it is she probably had a 1-shot muting ability that she used on herself on D2 and now she's stuck pretending to be mute because she can't mute anybody else.
Also, since we don't know if pika has other targets to lynch, can a person wanting to vote someone that has already one vote only state so instead of actually placing a vote, to prevent a quickhammer from pika? Except skoff, I'm perfectly fine with her being hammered :lol: Alternatively, maybe the second vote could be unofficial (underlined instead of bolded for instance)

fp'ed by pika
Since he voted skoff already it's fine having her at L-1 :)
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 am

ZaBeast wrote:Aww, poor pika, Ragian is dead (unless that still fulfills your wincon)
Wow, short day (it's a good thing though, since I'd rather have the game end before I leave for the holidays)
Going back to skoff this time Vote Skoffin I guess we'll know soon enough if she's still "muted" :roll:

Not much more arguments than last time, except I'm still not convinced mitch is scum, so it has to be skoff, and I don't believe someone would conveniently mute her 3 turns in a row. And if the muting power is a scum one, why not mute someone more important, like a cop for instance? My take on it is she probably had a 1-shot muting ability that she used on herself on D2 and now she's stuck pretending to be mute because she can't mute anybody else.
Also, since we don't know if pika has other targets to lynch, can a person wanting to vote someone that has already one vote only state so instead of actually placing a vote, to prevent a quickhammer from pika? Except skoff, I'm perfectly fine with her being hammered :lol: Alternatively, maybe the second vote could be unofficial (underlined instead of bolded for instance)

fp'ed by pika
Since he voted skoff already it's fine having her at L-1 :)

Skoff was always my first option after dakky and the last two days suggest that her muteness might have been imagined. I'll reread once more before hammerring

Postby BuJaber on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:23 am

Before I count any votes I just want everyone to know that I will interfere (in a small way).

I cannot confirm or deny any vote blocking that has happened in the game.

But I guarantee that EVERYONE CAN VOTE TODAY AND UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME.
Major BuJaber

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives