Conquer Club

CYOC #5 [5/16] ENDGAME [DINO DOWN]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CYOC #5 [6/16] D5 [Dead in the forest]

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 pm

I'm sorry for sucking activity-wise.

Ragian: My internet did not freeze, but I did, since I believe in the "open windows all the time" policy (which I actually broke during the two -16ish nights, out of fear of frost damaging my PC). Furthermore, my mobile internet provider took a whole week to fix the net at my workplace (in the middle of the capitol. It's not like their technicians had to brave through the wilderness to reach the cable), so I couldn't check the game at work.

Anyway, first I thought to vote Mitch. His claim is that a) TFO decided to make modding incredebly complicated for himself by giving him a choice of actions every night and b) that somehow led to him Daykilling Skoffin. That sounds way complicated. However, if Ragian survives until D6 it will prove his scumhood.

All in all, I think I'll follow Aage's lead and vote Sam. I guess the main suspicious thing is how he voted the only other guy who was in danger except him because "no one else was suspicious".
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby ZaBeast on Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:35 am

Ragian wrote:Humm...I don't like what ZaBeast didn't do yesterday and then claimed credit for it today... I honestly think it's him (especially if we're looking at two scum). Of course, we can drag this day on forever and I won't die :D

Not sure what you mean by that, especially as I didn't claim credit for anything. Except the gifts, but if you're talking about them I'll be even more confused
And btw it seems your wish will get fulfilled, because I'd be very surprised if mandy changed his vote (based on his Chess Mafia play)
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:49 am

okay let's get this game rolling unvote VOTE SAM
Cadet madmitch

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Vote Count

ZaBeast ā€“ Ragian, Samlen
Samlen ā€“ ZaBeast, aage, mandalorian2298, madmitch

That's a lynch. Scene to come either tonight some time, or maybe tomorrow.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Samlen on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:12 pm

gg everyone. Sad it got so slow. GL everyone else o/
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:59 am

The day had been quiet, it seemed like everyone was standing around waiting for someone else to do something. After some lengthy discussion it appeared the remaining 6 members of town had narrowed it down to two members. The town split down the middle, arguing that one of the members was apart of the mafia, while the remaining half pointed their fingers towards the Strawberry Scented Candle. "You cannot trust a candle! They can easily burn down your house! Plus I swear they are lying about that mysterious green aura that was seen! Strawberry candle? Green?! FAKE NEWS EVERYONE". The arguing went down towards the end of the day, before one of the members of town decided enough was enough to switch sides. The 4 members of town walked up to the candle, grabbed it... AND THREW IT ONE THE GROUND

Samlen, Strawberry Scented Candle, Mafia Roleblocker, has been lynched!

You have 72 hours to get in actions.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: CYOC #5 [5/16] N5 [I liked Green Apple candles better...

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:35 am

A cold wind blew through town. How could this have happened, this humble town of [Insert Town Name Here]? It always seemed like such a sweet village, nothing out of the ordinary had happened here before. Hell, they didn't even have a wikipedia page. Now all that was left was 5 people, with not much trust left between anyone. As the remaining townsfolk were heading to bed, a few braved the cold night to head out to do what needed to be done. However, by the end of the night.. was anything really done?

Everyone emerged from their homes, seeming to be safe and sound. What had happened? what could it mean? NEXT TIME ON THE WALKING DEAD..

Day 6 has started. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: CYOC #5 [5/16] D6 [Yes I called you a bunch of zombies]

Postby aage on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:57 am

I roleblocked Ragian. I also investigate as part of my roleblock and discovered he is mafia.

I targeted him because he was the obvious choice.

Vote Ragian
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Well, Ragian is not dead yet, so either he or mitch lied, or someone roleblocked mitch last night and lied about it. From these 3, Ragian is the most likely to be scum, esp. since Aage said he roleblocked him. Imma vote Ragian soon, but I'll just wait to see if any other interesting revelation comes out.

Aage, do you always get to know the alignment of the person you roleblock or is it something you can do a limited number of times? And if so, who did you roleblock previously, and what were their roles?
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:52 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Well, Ragian is not dead yet, so either he or mitch lied, or someone roleblocked mitch TWO NIGHTS AGO and lied about it. From these 3, Ragian is the most likely to be scum, esp. since Aage said he roleblocked him. Imma vote Ragian soon, but I'll just wait to see if any other interesting revelation comes out.

Aage, do you always get to know the alignment of the person you roleblock or is it something you can do a limited number of times? And if so, who did you roleblock previously, and what were their roles?

fixed
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:14 am

Before I commit my vote, I would like to know what "investigated as a part of my roleblock" means, Aage?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:42 am

I don't get why I'm not dead. I'm not mafia, though, but let's get me out of the way, so we can have a town win.

Vote Ragian
Major Ragian

Postby aage on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:47 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:Before I commit my vote, I would like to know what "investigated as a part of my roleblock" means, Aage?

I'm a roleblocker + alignment cop. I get "town", "mafia" or "neither" as result.

ZaBeast wrote:And if so, who did you roleblock previously, and what were their roles?

They're all dead. In chronological order I've investigated Mets (neither), DDS (no result), Skittles (town), Pika (town) and last night Ragian.

The DDS result puzzled me until he flipped as Yakuza. I assume he was untargetable because my roleblock apparently did nothing to prevent his ability.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:50 am

aage wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Before I commit my vote, I would like to know what "investigated as a part of my roleblock" means, Aage?

I'm a roleblocker + alignment cop. I get "town", "mafia" or "neither" as result.

ZaBeast wrote:And if so, who did you roleblock previously, and what were their roles?

They're all dead. In chronological order I've investigated Mets (neither), DDS (no result), Skittles (town), Pika (town) and last night Ragian.

The DDS result puzzled me until he flipped as Yakuza. I assume he was untargetable because my roleblock apparently did nothing to prevent his ability.

ebwop

To be completely honest, I assumed I was a "drunk cop" / random result cop because of my chosen character, Jimmy McNulty. Each of my previous results has been accurate though, so I am currently discounting that theory. Combining that with my roleblock + no night death leads me to believe Ragian is the last mafia member (or possibly one of two, I have no idea), and therefore he is easily the best lynch candidate.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Well then,
Vote Ragian
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:22 am

Vote Count:

Ragian: aage, Ragian, zabeast (3)

That's a lynch. Scene to follow tonight. (Probably)
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby aage on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:13 am

Incredibly long day followed by incredibly short day lol.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 am

The day had barely started, but the first thing Jimmy McNulty did was stumble out of his house. "God this hangover sucks, but the other guy must be worse off then I am... Wait, that guy was a mafia!" he mumbled to himself. So Jimmy half ran, half stumbled his way into town where the rest of town was gathering, and accused what appeared to me a... dinosaur.. with lazers? Huh. Jimmy scratched his head as he was unsure how he outdrank a dinosaur, but assured town that he was correct. The small bunch of town advanced upon Tyrantron quickly and took him out.

Ragian, Tyrantron, Mafia Strongman has been lynched.

ENDGAME. Town Wins!

I'll be posting player roles tonight when I'm off work. (Or maybe tomorrow)
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: CYOC #5 [5/16] ENDGAME [DINO DOWN]

Postby aage on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:11 pm

ggs guys, I admit I got a little paranoid by the end that there was a bunch of third party just waiting to kill us all.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby madmitch on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 pm

well it was nice to still be alive at the end of the game and be on the winning side :D :D :D
Cadet madmitch

Postby strike wolf on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:29 pm

madmitch wrote:well it was nice to still be alive at the end of the game and be on the winning side :D :D :D

Honestly, we should have policy lynched you for offing Skoff so randomly.

Gg town. I had a semi-bullet proof vest given to me but I blew it by enabling the Mafia strongman. :lol: admittedly my initial plan was just to follow Aage and Mandy around but I was worried that theyd be popular Yakuza picks. So I chose Rage because he seemed to be the only semi-active person who hadn't admitted to killing a townie.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Probably shouldn't have offed myself but oh well. This game went on for months...
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby BuJaber on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:46 am

Can we acknowledge that it was bullshit for scum to have a one shot global roleblcok and a protective aura thing? I got lynched because I claimed a real action performed by my partner that cannot be counterclaimed.

Good game town though
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:47 am

And a TOWN* protective aura thing.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:48 am

But I guess lesson learned don't read into the flavor of nights/lynches.
Major BuJaber

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives