Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 4

Postby ZaBeast on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:26 pm

dakky21 wrote:If there is only one scum and this day ends without a lynch, who wants to bet I won't be nightkilled but instead lynched tomorrow? It's a setup from scum from beginning. I may be the scummiest player amongst town, but that's the reason why I still didn't die at night... They know they can lynch me when the time comes.

Then again, if there are two scums and the day ends without a lynch, tomorrow it will be 3v2 and therefore my lynch inevitable with 3 of the players already on me. So if no lynch happens, I guess you're going down Pika or Tobi, but if no one of you two goes down then one of you is scum. Just saying.

Obviously scum benefit from not killing the townies they have the best chance to lynch during the day, but that general rule doesn't mean you can't be scum because of it. Besides, there's plenty WIFOM involved, but I think it's fairly obvious who is most likely to get night killed.

I have been pretty absent from this thread the past few days, but I'll be 100% absent for 10 days starting saturday.
Colonel ZaBeast

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:26 am

4 Dday deadline unless something noteworthy happens. yolo
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:23 pm

Am at festival till Sunday.
Major Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:28 pm

you know what. let's end this because I have things over the weekend as well and just prolonging the pain isn't necessary.

unvote
vote dakky21

There you go, a town lynch and I hope a scum win so we can end this nonsense game.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Skoffin wrote:
Skoffin wrote:Vote Count
6 alive, 4 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ----
dakky21 ------- Ragoo, strike, beast, dakky (4)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
Beast --- Tobi
Tobikera ------

Lynch scene coming
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:31 pm

Dakky has been lynched.

Skoffin wrote:You are Yelling throughout the store for service (Townie)

You want service and you want it now. You head to the back of the store and donā€™t see any staff so you shout ā€œHellO? CAN I GET SOME SERVICE?!ā€ A staff member arrives and you tell them about the lack of service. When you are finished and head to the counter and see no staff there. There is a bell on the counter right next to your hand. You do not use it. You yell for help instead once more. You are allowed to vote.

This lynch leads to an auto-win for the mafia, so we are skipping the night and ending the game.

Strikewolf is killed
Skoffin wrote:You are Asking for curtains for a ā€œstandard sizeā€ window (Townie)

You are looking at the rolls of curtains on the shelves. There is a sign next to them but you do not have time to read that. You flag down a staff member ā€œThis is all confusingā€ you say. They explain the sign notes what lengths they have and that they can cut to whatever width you like. You look and talk with your companion for 10 minutes figuring it out, not allowing the staff to leave you. They ask what length you would need. ā€œOh I just have standard sized windowsā€ you say, as if it meant anything. The staff memberā€™s eyes glaze over ā€œThere is no standard window size. You should measure your windowsā€. You decide to point at a curtain and say maybe itā€™s this size. After more time has passed you decide to measure your windows and come back to start the process all over again. You are allowed to vote

Tobi is killed
Skoffin wrote:You are Asking for where a product is (Townie)

You take the briefest of glances at the store and call to a staff member. You ask for where a product is. The product is right next to you. You then ask where another item is located and the staff explain where to go. Head up to the end and turn right, they said. You walk part way and look left, exclaiming loudly that you canā€™t see it. The staff member sighs and walks you to it. You are allowed to vote.

pikancion is killed
You are Not paying attention (Watcher)

You look across the store while simultaneously not noticing what is going on right next to you. You have a tendency to block pathways while failing to notice people trying to get past you. You bring fabric to the counter for staff to cut and put your bags down right where the fabric needs to be rolled. ā€œOhā€ you say when staff prompt you to please move so they can proceed, however you immediately move forward to lean against the table everytime the fabric is rolled past. You are asked to move 5 times and never learn in the end. The cashier asks you a question, but you are looking at the floor and donā€™t understand them. They ask again and you answer, but then you turn around to look in the distance before they can ask you their second question. You have another fabric on the counter to cut but you have leaned your back against the table and are staring at the ceiling, oblivious to what is around you. You are allowed to vote, and each night you may choose a player to watch.

The mafia have won

Ragian
Skoffin wrote:You are Expecting no creases in your fabric (Mafia)

You bring a roll of fabric to the counter. You ask for 15 metres. At the 15 metre mark you point out that there are creases near the end and you do not like creases. You think you should get a discount, and are displeased that you will not be given one. The staff member goes to start folding the fabric to which you demand ā€œNO! I want it rolled back onto the rollā€. The staff member, thoroughly dead inside, attempts this for you. You get irate that itā€™s not being rolled on completely straight, while a long line of customers are stuck waiting forever behind you. ā€œYOU ARE CREASING IT!ā€ you begin to shout in anger. ā€œHow are you so bad at this! You work in a fabric shopā€ The staff suggests you could iron it or wash it to remove creases ā€œIā€™m not going to wash it! Thatā€™s ridiculous!ā€ You begin to complain to the customers behind you about how terrible this staff member is for not being able to roll fabric straight onto a roll that is rolled by machines.

You are sided with the mafia, and your partner is Metsfanmax

Beast
Skoffin wrote:You are Standing at the counter not doing anything (Mafia)

You work here, but you donā€™t seem to have much of an idea of what is going on. Youā€™ve been here nearly a year but are still unsure where everything is, or what things do. You often call down your supervisor for help ā€œWhere are the fabric markers?ā€, ā€œA customer asked for doll stuffing? Whatā€™s that?ā€, ā€œDo we sell..?ā€. You frequently forget what tasks you have been given to do, and instead stand at the counter twirling your hair. Youā€™re not an evil person, but you do not belong here.

You are sided with the mafia, and your partner is Ragian

For the record - The Useless Supervisor was the lynchee target for The Tired Supervisor, and aages role would become a serial killer.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:52 pm

told you all Ragoo is scum but no one listened. It's better this way. If I didn't kill myself, Raagoo and Beast would vote me again tomorrow and Strike would follow and gg. At least we can enjoy summer now ;)
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Eh. Should have gone ahead with my theory on why Mets was replaced having,to with missing actions.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Tobikera on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:02 am

dakky21 wrote:told you all Ragoo is scum but no one listened. It's better this way. If I didn't kill myself, Raagoo and Beast would vote me again tomorrow and Strike would follow and gg. At least we can enjoy summer now ;)

First dakky, thank you for putting us out of our misery. However what you say above is not true. I expressed suspicions of Ragian all the way through the game and voted for him at least twice. Only at the end did I suspect ZaBeast and voted for him. However, no one, except you dakky, followed me on at least one vote.

Congratulations scum.
Captain Tobikera

Postby Ragian on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:27 am

Sheesh. The less you play, the fewer are the chances of winning. I could have played a lot less actively, but I actually like the game more than winning.

Being right in whom you suspect, dakky, is easy when you accuse everyone. No one follows whoever says that everyone voting for them is scum.

Shame that jmf quoted his pm. He was onto stuff (much like dgz, whom, luckily, you guys agreed to help us lynch) about both beast and me.

Cheers for hosting, Skoffin :-*
Major Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:14 am

As Rage said, its not really realistic to think anyone will listen to any of your suspicions when you've accused everyone in the game and jumped on every bandwagon.

As for myself, I probably overcorrected from the Into the Deep game. Overall, I need to be more flexible in the way I approach the game. I remember thinking it was odd the way Rage kept bringing up Zab but it didnt really strike me as scummy until after the game ended.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby aage on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:22 am

Pretty good run by the mafia, flawless victory. Well done Rage and Beast. Also, screw you guys for killing me first. I wasn't even after you :(
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:46 pm

No, but you're scary.
Major Ragian

Postby blacky365 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:57 pm

Well played guys...
Iā€™d also like to know why you might killed me?
Surely I was no threat!
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:29 pm

My guess. Aage is an obvious night 1 choice for being a competent player.

Night 2: JFM because he soft claimed a power role.

Night 3: Blacky because he had stated his role was not fitting,flavor so take a stab at possible power role.

Am I close?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:12 am

You're spot on, mate.
Major Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:36 am

My opinion, cos I'm the best:-

Dakky- you were getting on tract, unfortunately on the last day especially you flip-flopped too much on who scum might be while trying to defend your lynch, and this substantially hurt your credibility. Sometimes you just got to be prepared to stick to your guns.

Another draw back was that everyone was far too inactive and Ragoo was basically carrying the game. Everyone should be posting at least once a day minimum.

Personally I thought Ragoo and Beast were assisting each other a bit too much and that might have undone them if one of them did get lynched.

JMF did well catching up on scum, but unfortunately he had to be killed - had he lived he and dakky may have been able to change the fate of the game, but we'll never know. But due to his role and claim mafia would never have been able to get rid of him if not for the modkill. But he does need to read his role pm a bit better next time - or ask the mod questions if he does not understand - as there was no 'family' in the game.

I wrote in my OP that the flavour was meaningless and I wish people had just accepted that instead of trying to scumhunt via flavour.

I am honestly surprised that no one caught on that the store was my workplace and based on people I have interacted with. Especially players like Pikanchion who have heard my rants enough times. The Tired Supervisor was based on me btw.

Everyone - stop killing aage!
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:50 am

Skoffin wrote:I am honestly surprised that no one caught on that the store was my workplace and based on people I have interacted with. Especially players like Pikanchion who have heard my rants enough times. The Tired Supervisor was based on me btw.

Given we discussed the flavour before the you had even finished creating the setup I definitely did know...
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:34 am

I thought I did a brilliant job distancing myself from Beast by randomly selecting him as dakky's scum partner O:)
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:57 am

Ragian wrote:I thought I did a brilliant job distancing myself from Beast by randomly selecting him as dakky's scum partner O:)

Ragian scummy. that guy can't win 1 game for town.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Ragian on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:22 am

Oh, but he has done so a lot before ;)

(not singlehandedly, though)
Major Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:23 am

Skoffin wrote: My opinion, cos I'm the best:-

Dakky- you were getting on tract, unfortunately on the last day especially you flip-flopped too much on who scum might be while trying to defend your lynch, and this substantially hurt your credibility. Sometimes you just got to be prepared to stick to your guns.

Another draw back was that everyone was far too inactive and Ragoo was basically carrying the game. Everyone should be posting at least once a day minimum.

Personally I thought Ragoo and Beast were assisting each other a bit too much and that might have undone them if one of them did get lynched.

JMF did well catching up on scum, but unfortunately he had to be killed - had he lived he and dakky may have been able to change the fate of the game, but we'll never know. But due to his role and claim mafia would never have been able to get rid of him if not for the modkill. But he does need to read his role pm a bit better next time - or ask the mod questions if he does not understand - as there was no 'family' in the game.

I wrote in my OP that the flavour was meaningless and I wish people had just accepted that instead of trying to scumhunt via flavour.

I am honestly surprised that no one caught on that the store was my workplace and based on people I have interacted with. Especially players like Pikanchion who have heard my rants enough times. The Tired Supervisor was based on me btw.

Everyone - stop killing aage!

I figured that's what you were doing skoffin.

Give us a doctor and we'll think about it next time. :P. (Is Aage the new Nag?)

Cadet strike wolf

Postby ZaBeast on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 pm

strike wolf wrote:My guess. Aage is an obvious night 1 choice for being a competent player.

Night 2: JFM because he soft claimed a power role.

Night 3: Blacky because he had stated his role was not fitting,flavor so take a stab at possible power role.

Am I close?

That, and we knew pika wasn't tracker/cop based on his claims so getting rid of him wasn't a priority. Though I didn't notice blacky's soft vt claim he made at the end of d3 until after the beginning of d4. Otherwise it would have been someone else.
Colonel ZaBeast

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives