Conquer Club

Powerless mafia, mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Powerless mafia, Day Three

Postby BuJaber on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:47 am

dgz345 wrote:
BuJaber wrote:Where is everyone?

I've been here 2-3 times a day looking for new posts.

But I would also not include myself in the term everyone here.

Not the worst offender by any means if at all, but everyone includes every one.

And yeah I for one don't know really how to create conversations in mafia I've got to see action to show action when the posting is dead I'm just as quiet. It's one of my weaknesses.
Major BuJaber

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Kinda been shaking off some exhaustion. Makes it difficult to focus. DGZ has bugged me on and off all game and with Raz dead and proven town and my belief that Mets is just inactive town, the theory that he could have been pushing for a lynch on two town by modkill is only making a bit more sense but I have to admit Blackys sudden reappearance at the beginning of the day and now going back to quiet is almost too on the nose for how I imagined scum might try to scummarine (post early to avoid potential quick lynch mod kill then go quiet).

I'm starting to lean towards blacky if for no other reason than hes a smaller loss if Im wrong. However any mislynch (or even no lynch) right now potentially ends the game in scum victory so im hesitant to press for a lynch too quickly. Really dont want the game to die again because of inactivity though...
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:24 pm

And now Im doubting again because if Mets is town as I believe, I dont see a reasonable situation where Blacky would be scum. It just wouldnt make sense for Blacky to go against town to prevent extra town kills.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:55 am

Can't we just end the day and lose all the inactives? To be honest, I don't care if I lose right now. I'm sorry for tossing my hands in the air, but everyone participating without participating in this game is killing my buzz, and it's no fair to aage hosting.

vote skoffin or whoever...
Major Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:34 am

I don't think blacky is scum, I jumped on what I felt was some inconsistencies in his narrative early in the game but since then I've got this feeling he's scum's designated mislynch.
It would also kind of explain the night kill because I don't think the average scum, particularly if somewhat new would kill the person gunning for them the previous day.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:39 am

And so I may be falling for confirmation bias but it does seem like more things are pointing to dgz being scum.

On the other hand if I'm being objective the fact that he's possibly the most active player here is a rather strong town tell statistically so I'm a little hesitant.

Ragian where do you land with regards to dgz?

and why skoffin out of all the non-posters?
Major BuJaber

Postby dgz345 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:07 am

2 scum means that town will lose when there is only 2 town left.
Right now there is 5 towns left so only 3 more towns can die.

Right now afk is Mets and skoffin. If both of them are town we lost if we lynch now.

But I'm kinda like Ragian tiered of this game. But if we going to lynch now and afk kill those 2 I would rather vote someone else than skoffin as Ragian had done.

That would kill 3 people and if one of them is mafia town would still be fine with 3 players alive (1scum 2town)
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby dgz345 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:11 am

That means that the 4 of us active players. Would have to vote for the same guy. And I guess none would like to vote for themselves. So vote blacky now?

@ragian @strike @buj vote blacky. And it's a gamble I'm willing to take now. In worst case the game would be over.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:13 am

BuJaber wrote:And so I may be falling for confirmation bias but it does seem like more things are pointing to dgz being scum.

On the other hand if I'm being objective the fact that he's possibly the most active player here is a rather strong town tell statistically so I'm a little hesitant.

Ragian where do you land with regards to dgz?

and why skoffin out of all the non-posters?

Dgz I honestly can't read. He makes a fair few faux pas...(what's the plural?), but he never seems to find them troublesome himself, which to me indicates that he's either confident scum or town. I just don't know, BuJ. I would give him the benefit of the doubt due to participation.

I'm voting skoffin because I felt that she's the one of the quiet ones that I fear the most. Moreover, she was quiet until brought towards the town square, then she posted, and then she went quiet again as soon as trouble was over.

@BuJ, it's more your game that has me a bit off. There's something about your game which is unusual, but I can't put my finger on it.

@dgz, why blacky no skoffin?
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:32 am

Ragian wrote:
@dgz, why blacky no skoffin?

If she is still afk when we lynch we go back even players so it's the same thing as D1

And if mets and skoffin is still afk and die if both are town scum will win. Therefor we can increase our chance lynching a scum if we add 1 more to kill.

And right now there is 5 people that has posted. Me Ragian strike BuJ and blacky.

We need 4 votes and I don't think anyone will vote themself. And blacky is the one most afk only poking his head in so.

But I'm willing to vote any of the 5 active. Problem is that we need blacky to join the votes.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:36 am

So the best odds for town right now is to vote for one of the active 5

So could everyone active post a list off your lynch priority of the active people?

Blacky > strike > BuJ > Ragian > dgz345
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:01 am

Sure...BuJ-blacky-strike-dgz
Major Ragian

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:18 am

:roll:
Major Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:31 am

Ive already mentioned that Skoff is a bad lynch unless she posts as shell be killed anyways. So in agreement with DGZ there.

-Blacky slightly over DGZ over Buj well over Ragoo

Im half thinking Blacky because of a winner take all mentality. Blacky scum. His scum partner is most likely Mets and boom. 2 for 1. Blacky town. Skoffin is likely enough scum but far from a guarantee. The other half is just as much as DGZ has rubbed me,the wrong way, I dont see a strong scum partner here except maybe Skoffin and unless circumstances change, Skoffin will be mod killed alongside the blacky lynch so if shes scum we can reexamine that scenario tomorrow.

Regardless of who is lynched: Assuming the game is alive tomorrow:

Mets flips scum: Blacky is scum partner.

Skoffin flips scum: scum partner likelihood: DGZ>Buj->Ragoo-->Blacky

Lynch DGZ as scum both inactives flip town: Honestly, no one completely feels like they make sense in this scenaro but: Buj/Ragoo>Blacky

Blacky scum, inactives town: Buj>Ragoo->DGZ

Buj scum: Blacky->Ragoo-->DGZ

Ragoo scum: Buj>DGZ>Blacky.

If Im lynched, the above scenarios apply based on whether Skoffin or Mets is the one who flips scum.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:56 am

Just waiting for BuJ s list.

If BuJ has blacky high on the list I think we should lynch.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:58 am

Well I think we should lynch blacky as that's the person we 3 have at the top half.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:44 am

All this about not lynching skoffin has my tinfoil hat saying that either of you guys is scum with her.
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:12 am

Ragian wrote:All this about not lynching skoffin has my tinfoil hat saying that either of you guys is scum with her.

What? She will be mod killed if we vote blacky now.....

You forgot the afk mod kill rule? Or are you drunk a Monday?
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Both. Why?

unvote vote blacky
Major Ragian

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:16 pm

unvote

@Strike, how are you on BuJ and dgz being scum?
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Ragian why are you drunk on a monday??

@ragian. there should be clear case of me and BuJ not being a strong buddies i think.

i know that the game is slow but there is also something called slow votes. BuJ might not been here yet. but both you ragian and strike has Blacky kinda high up on your list. (active players)

and you want to lynch skoffin which you will do if he doesnt post before the lynch. so it's 2 birds with 1 stone right now.

and from the looks of it Strike probably dislike my honest, talkative and active way of playing mafia. (im just typing whats on my mind at the moment and short messages no wall of texts that should include TL;DR)

vote blacky and we get mets and skoffin for free and we will see if we are lucky to get to next day. In my mind one of them should be mafia. otherwise this game is a ragian strike combo.

TL;DR vote blacky
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby BuJaber on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Good thing is dgz and blacky are not scum together I think..

So I definitely would say lynch 1 of them if we're lynching active.

But I don't see blacky being scum really for the reasons I mentioned.

I'd go dgz >> blacky >> ragian >> strike.

I don't think ending the day like this is good for town at all.. but since y'all seem keen to gamble for the sake of ending the game earlier no matter what I don't want to be the guy making everyone miserable by stretching the game.

We could wait until the weekend to see and if skoffin doesn't post lynch her and at least keep blacky alive that way?
Major BuJaber

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Ragian wrote:unvote

@Strike, how are you on BuJ and dgz being scum?

Are you asking about what I wrote?

I'm not really. I even listed lack of strong scum buddy choices for DGZ as a reason Im leaning voting Blacky. I think you actually have a stronger connection with DGZ but I put you lower because at this point I feel youve been more townie. That said, Im tired and I say stupid stuff and I forgot thst Buj briefly tried to push a DGZ lynch near end of day 2 over lynching Skoffin or Raz who had more momentum behind them.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:59 pm

I'm just going to put this out.

I think my idea is better than waiting and lynch skoffin.

And again it feels like someone tries to make this vote into a slow vote.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives