Conquer Club

Screw You! Mafia End Game: Mafiaville U.S.A.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Screw You! Mafia N2 5/9: Voter Fraud

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Major Ragian

Postby Immortalis XS on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Crickets....

haha no one has any idea what to make of this development XD
Major Immortalis XS

Postby strike wolf on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:49 am

I'm tired. Scene sometime tomorrow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:06 am

strike wolf wrote:I'm tired. Scene sometime tomorrow.

:cry:
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:44 am

Endgame

The politician drove off ambivalent about his work. He drove far into the night before the driver noticed the headlights following them. 'Whats this? An admiring potential voter? Pull over please.' Aage looked out the window as DGZ approached. 'Hello. How can I help you?'

'Yeah. You can die for me.' The knife glistened in the night as Aage made a desperate attempt to escape but DGZ was already upon him and with a quick slash it was over.

Aage-That One Politician That Exists on Almost Every TV Show-Town Corrupt Governor has been killed.

LSU walked up slowly to DGZ and looked over the body. 'Good work.' He grinned. 'Ill let the rest of town know that we're calling the shots now.'

LSUTigerJosh-Don Alfredo Fettuccine-Mafia Gobstopper and DGZ-Timothy N. Tyrant-Mafia Explosives expert have won.

Across town, Skoffin was passed out drunk in the bar as usual when she woke up just in time to hear LSU speak to the public. 'f*ck' she said out loud before thinking to herself. I need a distraction. 'Hey Rev! Daisywhite here says your mom always smells like lemon pledge because shes too broke to take a shower.'

'Get a life Skoffin.' Daisywhite exclaimed. 'Were sick of you picking fights between us. Were all out of here.' And as they left, Skoffin realized that maybe there wasnt really a point to all this. Aage wasnt that great of a leader even if he did help her out of a jam. Its probably time to call it quits.

Skoffin-The Drunk at the Bar who Won't stop Talking-Town Roleblapper has been end gamed.

Holed up in his backyard bunker, Degaston had no intention of goinh so noisily. Unsure on who to trust, he decided only himself and stayed bunkered in. Out of the way, he protected himself and continued to protect himself long after the mafia took control of the town.

Degaston-b]Avid Boardgame Player[/b]-Town Elite Bodyguard (actually doc+poison doc)/PR Giver has been end gamed.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Screw You! Mafia End Game: Mafiaville U.S.A.

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:05 am

Okay so ill take this as a learning experience. I could have run it a bit smoother.

Ill try to post full roles soon but summation

1. Ragian-Double Tracker. He could track two people but would only know who they visited but not which one visited who.
2. Dakky-Permanent Hider/Surviver-vould attach someone to hide to but the person they attach to would appear guilty on investigation (LSU immune due to nature of role as long as he wasnt role blocked)
3. DGZ-Explosives Expert-had option to turn Mafia kill into an unblockable kill but 50/50 shot of killing himself.
4. Aage-Corrupt Governor-could switch lynch target with another player but saved player would be role blocked the following night.
5. DDS-Malpractitioner-acted as doc but risked poisoning anyone he targeted.
6. Skoffin-RoleBlapper--could role block with option of extending to a second night while still blocking another player (essentially two blocks per night after night 1). 25% chance of blocked target being Busdriven with a kill target.
7. LSU-Gobstopper-Could choose one target to frame for his crimes making himself look innocemt while the other appeared guilty. Honestly, was gonna do a vote detractors but felt harsh even for a non balanced game so decided just to have more fin with PRs.
8. Degaston-Elite Docguard/PR giver-heals for both doc protect and poison protect eith the poison protect working two nights. Target would be given a board game themed PR.
9. IXS-Devilish Cop--Sane. 20% chance of killing guilty target. 60% chance of making,it take,one,more vote to lynxh them the,following day.

Actions:

N1
IXS investigated Dakky found him guilty (aka Not town) and shot him.
Ragian Tracked LSU and IXS found that one visited Dakky and the other no one.
Degaston protected self.
Skoffin-blocked LSU (switch not engaged)
LSU No Action Blocked.
DGZ re gular killed IXS
Dakky no action

Result: Dakky and IXS died.

D2

Aage switched Skoffin with Ragian. This one confused me a bit but I guess Aage may have been gambling that Skoffin and Rage were scum partners and trying to pull off both a scum lynch and role block?

N2

Skoffin no action blocked.
Degaston protectrd self
LSU framed Skoffin
DGZ reg killed Aage

Result

Aage died. Mafia won.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:04 am

Ragian must be the most confused here i guess :lol:
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby aage on Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:03 am

strike wolf wrote:D2

Aage switched Skoffin with Ragian. This one confused me a bit but I guess Aage may have been gambling that Skoffin and Rage were scum partners and trying to pull off both a scum lynch and role block?

Biggest misread I ever pulled. The case on Skoffin was honestly a dud, but there was no other case to be tried successfully in my opinion. My plan was to have Skoffin get voted for the lynch and switch targets with someone I thought to be scum. I obviously misread Ragian as scum, in hindsight I should have remembered some more basic principles - active posters are usually town.

My apologies to Ragian and Deg. I feel like I threw the game on your behalf.

Also, dammit Skoffin. Play the game.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:31 am

No worries, buddy. I blame skoffin, too. And, to be honest, I would have come off as scummy because I was annoyed with the level of participation.

However, I voted for scum O:)
Major Ragian

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:32 am

Also should've realised why dgz was soooo after information about why I was after LSU. Damn.
Major Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:48 am

Ragian wrote:Also should've realised why dgz was soooo after information about why I was after LSU. Damn.

that was as a town. if you had solid proof i would have voted him.

the problem was that u acually had 0.

now when you look at the solid proof.
LSU didn't even visit someone D1 and even was roleblocked. :lol:
But it was IXS that visited dakky.

so now in hindsight from your Night information if you shared it might been able to draw conclusion that IXS could have killed Dakky. (might been hard but possible)

so if you keep pressing LSU by saying something "i believe you killed dakky" he could just say that he was roleblocked. problem was that skoffin would have to confirm that.............
but that would maybe lead us to the train that IXS visited dakky??

But what do i know :)
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:22 am

strike wolf wrote:Dirty Parry left the alleyway in a hurry. Whether he was running from the gunshots or something more sinister was unclear to him.

So IXS was running from his own gunshots? :-s
And the mafia used a knife? :-s :-s
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:41 am

Ragian wrote:Also should've realised why dgz was soooo after information about why I was after LSU. Damn.

If you knew that between IXS and LSU, one visited dakky and the other visited no one, and the N1 scene said that IXS visited someone, doesn't that mean that IXS visited dakky, and LSU visited no one?
So why were you after LSU?

I was interested in you, or any townie for that matter, revealing more about their role so that I could protect them. I had no idea who to trust.
Brigadier degaston

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:57 am

Well i thought deg was SK :lol:

so last night it was either regular attack on agee or unblockable 50/50 on deg
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am

aage wrote:I obviously misread Ragian as scum, in hindsight I should have remembered some more basic principles - active posters are usually town.

My apologies to Ragian and Deg. I feel like I threw the game on your behalf.

Also, dammit Skoffin. Play the game.

With your role, I don't think that was a bad move - I thought Ragian was scum, and would have wanted him lynched next if we were still alive.

dgz was the most active, LSU was among the least. We had one complete no-show, and two almost no-shows. Activity may not indicate anything, but extremely inactive players are hurting town, so If there's nothing else to go on, then I think they make a natural target of themselves. If they're going to join a game, then they should play it to win.
Brigadier degaston

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:14 am

Flavor is flavor and towns biggest mistake in this game from day 1 was reading too much into it.

One of the bigger missed scum tells in this game was that LSU was pretty inactive and mostly popped in to jump on the developing bandwagons.

Id be honesrly interested in reusing a cop that has a chance to automatically kill guilty targets again in a bigger game. Especially one involving misleading roles like framer, miller, Godfather, etc.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby aage on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:39 am

I will note that I think my role was one of the most powerful in the setup.I don't think I was told about the roleblock effect, but it doesn't change much. Memory bad, I was totally told. With more players it has a lot more potential obviously (more lynches to influence) but even in this game it seemed very powerful. If DDS hadn't been modkilled I would totally have taken control of the lynch on day 1, which would basically confirm myself as town (why would you give scum the ability to change the lynch lol) and make any mislynch impossible as far as my reads were concerned. I totally would have used that to lynch Dakky on day 1, for the record.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Rip then I would have needed to use my unblockable attack on you :/
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:38 pm

For the record I did roll the dice to test if DGZ would have survived each night if he used the unblockable. N1 survive. N2 death.

aage wrote:I will note that I think my role was one of the most powerful in the setup.I don't think I was told about the roleblock effect, but it doesn't change much. Memory bad, I was totally told. With more players it has a lot more potential obviously (more lynches to influence) but even in this game it seemed very powerful. If DDS hadn't been modkilled I would totally have taken control of the lynch on day 1, which would basically confirm myself as town (why would you give scum the ability to change the lynch lol) and make any mislynch impossible as far as my reads were concerned. I totally would have used that to lynch Dakky on day 1, for the record.

Agreed. Your role was pretty OP if used correctly. 5 or 6 alive. Dakky still in the game. LSU and DGZ follow hiz plan to rig the lynch and boom. One of them dead and with two docs in the game (even if one of them was also a poisoner) theres a pretty good chance ones alive to protect).

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:08 pm

My biggest mistake was not to hide behind someone N1, then IXS wouldn't kill me, but I'd turn guilty on his investigation anyway, but he would be dead before he could say he found me guilty. After that would probably win with scum... I wanted to wait till D2 to see who will remain to narrow my options who to hide behind... bad luck I guess :D
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:32 pm

dgz345 wrote:

that was as a town. if you had solid proof i would have voted him.

the problem was that u acually had 0.

now when you look at the solid proof.
LSU didn't even visit someone D1 and even was roleblocked. :lol:
But it was IXS that visited dakky.

so now in hindsight from your Night information if you shared it might been able to draw conclusion that IXS could have killed Dakky. (might been hard but possible)

so if you keep pressing LSU by saying something "i believe you killed dakky" he could just say that he was roleblocked. problem was that skoffin would have to confirm that.............
but that would maybe lead us to the train that IXS visited dakky??

But what do i know :)

That wasn't the point. I thought LSU was guilty and put my vote where my mouth was. I knew I had no proof. I played a hunch, which is also why I tracked him in the first place. Now, my point was that I should've taken more notice of your inquiry rather than just brushing it off. You were scummates. Just read what Deg wrote. The above will suffice, I hope.

@deg, what was your only game with me? Harry Potter?
Major Ragian

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Ragian wrote:@deg, what was your only game with me? Harry Potter?

"Harry Potter" and "Surprise Mafia" - I think they're the two longest games they've had here.
I don't recall if we had many interactions in those games.

I generally like to poke people a little to see their reaction and so that I have something to analyse later for discrepancies. When you said that LSU lied, but didn't respond when I asked about it, that's when I thought that you were scum trying to save skoffin.
Brigadier degaston

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:31 pm

I don't understand ragians point that just because i wanted him to share more makes me scum buddy. everyone wanted you to share more information. it only made you look more scum than anyone. i think everyone agrees on this.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Who hosts next?
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:19 pm

dgz345 wrote:Who hosts next?

I'm interested in hosting. I've never done it, but I've read a bunch of hosting guides.
I have a general idea for a game, but haven't worked out all the details or tested for balance yet.
Brigadier degaston

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives