Conquer Club

Fairfax County, VA Map

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Guiscard on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:39 pm

qwert wrote:wauuu, i look pages and i see new record in positive post in a begining of creating map. Its like futbol game Fairfax against Keyoku,what a game(these only a joke Keyoku) :wink:

what do you mean?
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:45 pm

I mean that in begining of these topic only Keyoku and Faifax (1 person)put post in topic(you say that all these post its from 1 person)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

fairfax

Postby RockSnake on Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:44 am

i was the original poster of the map (metsmaniac89)...i was busted for teh multiple accounts of curveball, usethebumper, rocksnake, and metsmaniac89... I paid for my premium and got the rocksnake account back. The rest of the posters are real people and they are my friends. Whoever is in charge of multis can verify that what I said above is true. The map did have some small centralized support so it really wasn't just one guy. I had the multiple acocutns for teh same reason many of my friends have had multiple accounts (and since been busted): to play in more than 4 games at a time. It had nothing to do with the map and making it look like it had more support. Im sorry this has stirred up so much controversy, but I was new to the site and wasnt aware of teh massive infrastructure the site encompasses. Us Fairfax County people no the world doesnt revolve around us...i just made the map and thought it would be neat if we could play it. gaining popular appeal was next to impossible. :roll:
Sergeant RockSnake

Re: Fairfax County, VA Map

Postby shroomafied on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:58 pm

Extremely disappointed this map was abandoned. Mods, can we get some attention on this?
Corporal 1st Class shroomafied

Postby RockSnake on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 pm

Hey, let's this going again...
Sergeant RockSnake

Postby skireader on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:12 pm

Great map, everyone loves it. Don't listen to the Fake News BS.
Sergeant 1st Class skireader

Previous

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas