Conquer Club

Server Downtime and Data Loss

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Server Downtime and Data Loss

Postby donkeyman on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Sorry all,I didn't think my hack for me to roll sevens would crash the site,but good work getting it up and run so quickly
Major donkeyman

Postby dinovolina on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm

bigWham wrote:...We apologize for the inconvenience and will be crediting Premium Members with a 2 days of extension to their Membership, and Freemiums with 4 free speed games in recognition.

Sincerely,
A weary Admin crew.

I just tried to join my 4th free game, but system didn't allow me to do this. There is always a message to upgrade to PM!?
Sergeant dinovolina

Postby mrsbaddestbrute on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

OK....... CC ..have been a premium member for a few years ..until recently.... premium got a couple days added....and freeium were supposed to be able to play speed games ???????? I had to many games as a freeium,,,because i did not renew my premium...now down to four games .....i should be able to play those speed games ??????/
Private mrsbaddestbrute

Postby Jippd on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 pm

I don't remember the exact specs but I think you are limited to 3 or 4 speed games per month as a freemium. I also think they are only on the classic map??? Not sure but I think there is some fine print.
Major Jippd

Postby spiesr on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Jippd wrote:I don't remember the exact specs but I think you are limited to 3 or 4 speed games per month as a freemium. I also think they are only on the classic map??? Not sure but I think there is some fine print.
The limited/restricted Freemium Speed Games program was discontinued some time ago. mrsbaddestbrute appears to be asking about to compensatory speed games Freemium players were awarded due to the October 3 rollback.
rsbaddestbrute, were you Premium or Freemium on that date?
Captain spiesr

Postby mrsbaddestbrute on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 am

i was a fremium
Private mrsbaddestbrute

Postby Jippd on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 pm

mrsbaddestbrute wrote:i was a fremium

If you are at 4 games you should not be able to play another game. You can only have a MAX of 4? You can create an e-ticket on the help page if you think you have been screwed out of your speed games and the admins can look into it.
Major Jippd

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives