Conquer Club

Tapatalk

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Tapatalk

Postby blakebowling on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Tapatalk was recently launched for the Conquer Club forums. Tapatalk is a free forum app for your smart phone that lets you share photos and post discussions to our community while on-the-go. With Tapatalk, you can get notifications for a range of events and check your PMs as they come in. This app is not required for mobile, and you can simply skip the banner to continue browsing with the traditional interface.

To add the CC forums to your tapatalk app, simply search for ConquerClub (make sure you hit the 'Search' button) and login with your CC username and password. If you are unable to login, you may need to change your CC password through the Control Panel (you can change it to something else and then change it back and it will work).
Private blakebowling

Re: Tapatalk

Postby BlackKnight_6 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 am

Hi I have tried to use tapatalk but keep getting the error message asking me to complete a captcha to proceed. But there is no captcha visible nor a place to enter it.

I've read of other problems like this for other forums. I have uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk, same problem.
I changed my pw on my normal browser on the computer then went back to the ipad and tried again. Same problem.
I even cleaned my cache on tapatalk (in the advanced settings) and still same problem.

This is tapatalk for iOs I am talking about. Any suggestions?
Sergeant 1st Class BlackKnight_6

Re: Tapatalk

Postby blakebowling on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:00 am

BlackKnight_6 wrote:Hi I have tried to use tapatalk but keep getting the error message asking me to complete a captcha to proceed. But there is no captcha visible nor a place to enter it.

I've read of other problems like this for other forums. I have uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk, same problem.
I changed my pw on my normal browser on the computer then went back to the ipad and tried again. Same problem.
I even cleaned my cache on tapatalk (in the advanced settings) and still same problem.

This is tapatalk for iOs I am talking about. Any suggestions?

As far as troubleshooting the app goes, it looks like you've already done anything I would suggest. Maybe try asking on the tapatalk forums, as it sounds like it's a problem on their end.
Private blakebowling

Return to Announcement Archives