OK, it has been far too long.
I am looking into what happened with the past fixes I mae to the XML and working on what I hope will be a more balanced map.
So what is different with this map and why did you change it? ... well let me tell you all about it.
- I added these two territories to help aleviate the choke points across the center of the map. I think they will start with 1 neutral but have a decay of 5 which will make them useful to get around your partners in team games but probably not a great place to stack troops. May change these to Killer 1.Land Bonuses
- Changed it from +1 for every 2 adjacent to your favored territory to +1 for 3. This is a bit less but should give incentive to expand. I also changed basic land bonus to +1 per 5 from +1 per 3. Yes this is less but I also created incentive to take all 4 of your favored territory by changing that from a flat +4 to a 2x all land bonuses.Minimum Bonus
- now +3 for the map regardless of how few territories you have.Seas
- changed them to decay 2 from killer 1 to allow he aquatic player to have a territory they can hide troops on and allowed me to change their bonus.Blood Towers
- Moved all blood towers to the edges of the map away from that central corridor. This will make it harder to get enough to be able to enter the forbidden lands.Chasms
- Removed the chasms as the complex mechanic involved with them was unnecessary.Kingdoms
- You may now assault any favored territory that does not border a blood tower. And once you have control of a favored territory it is adjacent to your kingdom so you can reinforce from your kingdom to it. Aquatic
- Can now move freely between seas and adjacent to sea territories. Granted +2 per sea. This is a max of +8 however those are 4 territories that cant be attacked by anyone and can only be bombarded by forbidden lands so I think its worth making them worth less. Barbarians
- Changed it so you must hold the horde to get the barbarian bonus. May include this bonus in the 2x bonus for holding all 4 favored. Will decrease the horde to 1 neutral to start.Cosmic
- these guys got a complete revamp again. +1 per radiation, doubles when you hole "Reactor" which will start between 1 and 3 neutral not sure yet. Radiation no longer adjacent to each other but are now adjacent to reactor.Demonic
- You now need to hold the underworld to get the extra +1 per minions bonus. Will decrease the underworld to match the reactor to be fair. Druids
- bonus increased (doubled) to +2 per set ... takes it from max +8 to max +16 but that should be very hard to ever get to.Dwellers
- changed bonus to +2 each cavern instead of +1 each and +4 for all 4. Elementalists
- bonus increased (doubled) to +2 per set ... takes it from max +8 to max +16 but that should be very hard to ever get to.Fanatics
- changed the increase for favored territories to grant bonuses based on both favored and adjacent to favored. Max +8 is now max is still +8 but more spread out and I want to have the 2x bonus for 4 favored apply to it.Miners
- Max went from +8 to +12 but no easy way to get from one mine to another.Undead
- Max went from +8 to +12 but no easy way to get from one mine to another.Wizards
- Changed to +1 per territory that borders a blood tower. This is a change from +2 for 2. But the restriction on moving between these territories no longer required you to hold territories that border 2 blood towers.
[b]On Sabatacle ... Sorry [b]