Conquer Club

south america escalating madness [Winner: Genoke]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: south america escalating madness FULL 1 RESERVE NEEDED

Postby HardAttack on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 am

FINAL ROUND

show: FINAL ROUND GROUP STANDINGS

We are almost done in round 1. Group 1 has 2 games active left which will have a say on who will be the 7th player in the final round.
7th player to take place in final round will be one of the following three due to the results of remaining 2 active games in group 1.
1. Kid Moe
2. 4red
3. Freakns

I would like to express my appreciations to all competetors so far for their contributions, patience, and good sportmanship.
To whom, those are going to keep competing in final round, gl to all of you buds. And to those who fought well but missed the promotion to final rounds, wish to see you all in some future organizations.
Ty.
H.A.
Colonel HardAttack

Re: south america escalating madness / [ongoing-final round]

Postby PapaGrooveUK on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 am

Hey HA

Thanks for inviting me to a funtastic series of escalating madness games. I enjoyed them to the max. Lets have a encore soon =D>
Genoke finished above me by the smallest of margin in our group, but I strongly suspect he gave me a dose of that dreaded Brazilian fever, so be warned the rest of you!

GOOD LUCK ALL IN THE FINAL
PAPA
Major PapaGrooveUK

Location: Cardiff - Wales, Nottingham - England & St Kitts - Caribbean

Postby freakns on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm

great tournament, great competitors, i truly enjoyed so far. playing esc games with such a competitive opponents where the smallest error will cost you a game is maybe the biggest and most thrilling challenge in CC... the only problem is, i got sick out of all that South America :lol:

oh, the games. 4red took one out of two remaining games, i took second one. and just to be bigger mess up, we both finish our 5 wins in same amount of rounds taken! tiebreaker is on i guess :)

ps. how did i end up with 5 wins is beyond me as i have left at least 4 or 5 games after lousy rolls... also, big props goes to Iccinot Nabrus who is the player with most wins in first round. congratulations mate =D>
Brigadier freakns

Postby HardAttack on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Very interesting results we have got from round 1 group 1. By today, group 1 completed their remaining 2 games, and therefore all round 1 games are complete atm.
Because a group can send max 2 players to the finals, in group 2, papa lost his chance with a slight difference he has with genoke.
Because kid moe in group 4 has 5 wins but with 51 rounds in sum, the last promotion is going to be one of freakns and 4red, and it is going to be called after 5 1v1 tie breaker games.

So, 4red and Freakns are going to play 5 1v1 south america escalating sunny chained games and 3 or more game winner side will promote to the finals.

Back again, ty to all competetors so far. Let the mighty win the battle...
Good Luck chaps.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Iccinot Nabrus on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 am

Thanks freakns. Yay! :D

Good luck with your battle with 4red.

Good luck to you too 4red.

Awaiting another epic round...
Major Iccinot Nabrus

Postby freakns on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

3-2 for me! tight battle that was! 4red could also win it, i was just a bit luckier in the end...

see you all in finals lads! :)
Brigadier freakns

Postby HardAttack on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 am

freakns wrote:3-2 for me! tight battle that was! 4red could also win it, i was just a bit luckier in the end...

see you all in finals lads! :)

thanks guys,
the result of 5 1v1 games is still close which presents it obviously that these two competetors are equal powers,
however we have one spot to be filled, then with a 3-2 lead, freakns is going to take the spot.
Ty 4red for all contribution... :)
Catch you later in some other organizations :P
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Ghost9626 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:09 pm

last round.....can't wait to see who will win!!!
Sergeant Ghost9626

Postby freakns on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 am

Ghost9626 wrote:last round.....can't wait to see who will win!!!

Genoke is the winner...
one game remaining, Dragon, Iccinot and I are still alive, but Genoke is unreachable for any of us...
2 wins in first round and astonishing 5 wins in second gave him 7 wins total.
i have 4 wins from first round, 1 in second, thats 5 wins in total with a chance of winning one more.
downfall have 2 wins in both first and second round, giving him 4 win overall and third place.

i think noone else have more then 2 wins
Brigadier freakns

Postby Iccinot Nabrus on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:20 pm

EXCELLENT TOURNEY! THANKS to ALL of you guys! That final round was tough but totally enjoyable. HA, please PM me if you arrange another similar one in a different map and I expect to see all you mugs on the next one. :)

Congratulations to Genoke! =D>

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the all of you. :D
Major Iccinot Nabrus

Re: ~*^south america escalating madness [Winner: Genoke]

Postby HardAttack on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 am

Many thanks to all of you for your kind existences and contributions.
As many expressed, i think it has been a good one, high level of challenge and long running tournament with a nice taste.
Congradulations to Genoke, who had a tremendeous performance in the last section of the tourney then grabbed the winner position.

Cheers to all. :D
Colonel HardAttack

Previous

Return to Completed 2009