Re: MG's "The mole is digging a hole Tournament" 2 [FULL]

Postby mgconstruction on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

ROUND 1 GAMES SENT. DIGGIN ON!
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Re: MG's "The mole is digging a hole Tournament" 2 [ROUND 1]

Postby mgconstruction on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 am

Jricart got MOLE-ESTED!

Darin44 Diggin on!
Last edited by mgconstruction on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mgconstruction on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am

SFX! got MOLE-ESTED!

smegal69 Diggin on!

Postby mgconstruction on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:04 pm

The Mantis is Diggin on!

Postby mgconstruction on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

The Mole is Diggin on!

Postby mgconstruction on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

shoop76 is Diggin on!

Postby mgconstruction on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Anders2004 is Diggin on! only 2 spots left for round 2!

Postby mgconstruction on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

grant.gordon is Diggin on!

1 Spot left for Round 2!

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:44 am

Just letting you guys know that the 'reigning champ' ( HighlanderAttack ) got reigned on. I throttled his sorry butt. Now he is stalling big time. So it might be a bit before round two. He is a total loser though. I'm glad that I could restore the honor of this tournament by taking him out.

He got a great drop on Luxembourg and I lost that right away. But then I totally straight-up brutalized him on Arms Race and D-Day. Now he's intentionally taking up as much of the 24 hour clock as he can. I see him online for hours while he lets the games slide. And yes he is playing other games during that time.

Do you guys want to know how pathetic this 'reigning champ' is?

I was playing him on 'Formula 1 2009 - Singapore GP' tourney round 2 game three player game. Right off I was able to get the 2 bonus of Oceania. I was set up perfectly to take out his 3 bonus in Japan that he just took. Not only take it out but even get a 2nd bonus.

Right after I knocked him out of bonus, he whined that I was greedy for trying to take more than 1 bonus LMAO. Right then and there he swore he was going to make sure the 3rd guy won. (That 3rd guy - NZHostel btw I have no respect for you for not stepping up and condemning that - Just taking the thrown game does not make you much better). Anyhow it's escalating and would have been one on two anyways so he really just panicked or was a control freak or both. I did not even see that type of PATHETIC COWARDLY reaction coming.

But yea, that is your 'reigning champ.'

So when I saw his comments on that tourney game and came back to our tourney games, I saw he posted ~ 'GGs, I had bad rolls'. I told him to f off that I just flat out beat him and that he could not handle losing to the better player as is clearly the case. BTW, rolls were not out of the ordinairy in any game (besides probably the one he won). He just lost straight up.

So between throwing games, throwing fits and stalling that is the attitude of the reigning champion. He is getting his mole medal stripped off in disgrace.

I'm glad I could restore the dignity of this tournament by taking him out. He never had a chance. He met his match. All he can do is foe me. Big freaking deal.

I AM THE MAN! I OWN YOU LOWLIFELOOSUH. That's right. You have been renamed. You are not worthy of any name that denotes glory. BOW DOWN TO YOUR OVERLORD. <POUNDS CHEST>
Major ViperOverLord

Postby mgconstruction on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 pm

After reading game chat, the above post & speaking to a Moderator about this situation I have decided that ViperOverLord is Kicked out of this Tournament and banned from any of my future tournaments as well as being foed by myself.

While the game chat was a bit over the top. By itself it could have been dealt with. To continue this behavior in the Tournament forum is not only a form of Flaming towards a specific player but also undermines the purpose of all players having fun within this tournament. As well as such flaming being against the Community Guide Lines.

With that said, lets have some fun & move on to round 2.

Here is a link of the CC Community Guidelines
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785

The Community Guidelines

Welcome to the Conquer Club community. We're not just about kicking each other's rear ends here; we also like to hug and sing and drink around a camp fire. So, we have implemented one very simple rule to keep the community happily drinking its hot cocoa:

Don't be intentionally annoying!

Common sense prevails - if you are intentionally or continually making this community less enjoyable for others, you're going to be removed from it. It's that simple. This applies to any part of the site where interaction takes place; in Forums, Private Messages, Live Chat and Game Chat.

If you understand this one prevailing rule you can stop reading now. If you're not sure what that means, read on for the boring details. If you don't agree with these please leave. There are much better sites out there for you and we're not keeping you here.
Last edited by mgconstruction on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby shoop76 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 pm

I have played a lot of games with and against Highlander and have never experienced any problems with him. Furthermore any times I had a question or problem he always has taken the time to help me out.

You get 24 hours to take your turn. Nowhere does it say that you have to take your turn before the allotted time. If you look at Highlander's profile he says that he is in the process of moving. He also has a lot of games going on at once and often times he lets his games run down real low before taking his turns. As far as I know he has never missed a turn and that's saying something when you have played over 10,000 games.

He is online a lot, but between running his tournaments and taking his turns in other games, I know that he doesn't have time to see that you are waiting for him in 1 or 2 particular games.

Though I commend you on your win Viper there is absolutely no reason to respond like that. Win with some class buddy.
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby HighlanderAttack on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:59 pm

I quickly unfoed this guy viper something to see what nonsense he had to write.

Definitely one of the most ignorant players I have ever played both to the game and based on how he writes in life.

I have foed him and will keep him foed. I continue to receive pm's that I just delete upon arrival.

Someone like him is very comical to me, a waste of time, and truly makes me laugh at how some people are like in this world.

I feel sorry for him as I know he had many issues growing up based on the way he acts and I can only imagine how he was brought up as a child.

It is scary for sure. Maybe the next Jason, Freddie or Michael Myers and since Halloween is coming this gets even scarier.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm

I got to be honest. I took a quick look at the community guidlines. It's a pretty boring read. If you want to tell me exactly which guidline I broke then go ahead. But I'm sure if I did break a guidline then it wasn't on purpose. So any action taken was extreme.

Look the guy threw a game in the other tournament I was in. Then he was a complete jerk and stalled on purpose once I beat him in this tournament. I was just letting people know about it. I didn't have to use any subjective language if that bugs you. But you could easily just give me a warning and let it go at that. I thought I was making the tournament proud by beating someone like that. I had no idea that you apparently have some sort of affinity for highlanderattack and that you would take the extreme move of trying to boot me out. I will protest this decision to the tournament directors. It is a bush league decision.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:20 pm

shoop76 wrote:I have played a lot of games with and against Highlander and have never experienced any problems with him. Furthermore any times I had a question or problem he always has taken the time to help me out.

You get 24 hours to take your turn. Nowhere does it say that you have to take your turn before the allotted time. If you look at Highlander's profile he says that he is in the process of moving. He also has a lot of games going on at once and often times he lets his games run down real low before taking his turns. As far as I know he has never missed a turn and that's saying something when you have played over 10,000 games.

He is online a lot, but between running his tournaments and taking his turns in other games, I know that he doesn't have time to see that you are waiting for him in 1 or 2 particular games.

Though I commend you on your win Viper there is absolutely no reason to respond like that. Win with some class buddy.

And does your testimony change the fact that he suicided in a tournament on a 3 player map, promising a win for his opponent and then following through(Game: 5765417)? But that's ok because you experienced no problems with him, right?

As far as 24 hours to take a turn, I never said he was breaking any rules did I? He was within his rights, but clearly it was the immature thing to do. He didn't need the time. It was a stall tactic and he was holding up the tournament, was he not? Alright then. But I requested no action taken against him. I felt that any shame he brought himself from his actions was punishment enough. I had no idea that you guys were all apparently in a frat though. And that you would want to throw out a WINNER for pointing out how he was using slimy tactics.

BTW "He is online a lot, but between running his tournaments and taking his turns in other games, I know that he doesn't have time to see that you are waiting for him in 1 or 2 particular games." He had plenty of time to play games and trash talk with me via e-mail. He knew what he was stalling. Nice try though.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:I quickly unfoed this guy viper something to see what nonsense he had to write.

Definitely one of the most ignorant players I have ever played both to the game and based on how he writes in life.

I have foed him and will keep him foed. I continue to receive pm's that I just delete upon arrival.

Someone like him is very comical to me, a waste of time, and truly makes me laugh at how some people are like in this world.

I feel sorry for him as I know he had many issues growing up based on the way he acts and I can only imagine how he was brought up as a child.

It is scary for sure. Maybe the next Jason, Freddie or Michael Myers and since Halloween is coming this gets even scarier.

How is this post any different from mine? Are you going to ban him from all future tournaments too?
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm

It's worse because mine actually pointed out facts. He was just content on talking trash.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Night Strike on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm

mgconstruction wrote:After reading game chat, the above post & speaking to a Moderator about this situation I have decided that ViperOverLord is Kicked out of this Tournament and banned from any of my future tournaments as well as being foed by myself.

Your decision has been appealed to me, so please don't advance the tournament until I get back with a decision. Thanks.
Major Night Strike

Postby mgconstruction on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:45 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:I got to be honest. I took a quick look at the community guidlines. It's a pretty boring read. If you want to tell me exactly which guidline I broke then go ahead. But I'm sure if I did break a guidline then it wasn't on purpose. So any action taken was extreme.

Look the guy threw a game in the other tournament I was in. Then he was a complete jerk and stalled on purpose once I beat him in this tournament. I was just letting people know about it. I didn't have to use any subjective language if that bugs you. But you could easily just give me a warning and let it go at that. I thought I was making the tournament proud by beating someone like that. I had no idea that you apparently have some sort of affinity for highlanderattack and that you would take the extreme move of trying to boot me out. I will protest this decision to the tournament directors. It is a bush league decision.

First off, your other tournament has nothing to do with me. I simply looked at what was said in game chat, only because of your Flaming in this thread. Then showed it to a Mod & went with his recommendation. I have no "affinity for highlanderattack" as you say. We don't play as partners, we are not in the same clan, in fact we have only played against each other in games and I have no problem sticking it to him or my grandmother in said games.

I don't know him personally but from what experience I have had with him he is a great competitor and has always won or lost with some class. My problem was not trash talking in game chat but you just kept going on & on & on then brought it to this thread. If you would have kept it in the game chat I wouldn't even had seen it & we wouldn't be having this problem. As far as you making the tournament proud by beating him, Great Job!
Before all this happened I was waiting for your last 2 games to end to make a post saying how you took out the reigning champ but you completely ruined that by posting nonsense. I'm sorry but your Chest pounding & Flaming took the fun out of this tournament & I am now embarrassed to be apart of it.

TOURNAMENT ON HOLD UNTIL NIGHT STRIKES DECISION IS MADE.

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 am

Lets get the story straight:
2009-10-18 14:55:09 - HighlanderAttack: greedy green--I will battle u and give this game to blue no problem
2009-10-18 14:55:32 - HighlanderAttack: u want a bonus but dont want anyone else to have
2009-10-18 14:55:35 - HighlanderAttack: fine by me

Viper got a bonus and decided to get greedy and run into mine-I let him know about it. This is in the other tourney. Since you have to finish top two to advance I let him know I would battle him and give the game to blue.
2009-10-18 15:32:23 - ViperOverLord: Are you seriously that stupid?
2009-10-18 15:32:56 - ViperOverLord: It's called Conquer Club, Not cut up a pie and everyone be happy
2009-10-18 15:33:08 - ViperOverLord: I had my bonus and you couldn't do shiz about it
2009-10-18 15:33:24 - ViperOverLord: You got yours and I had a chance to control before bad rolls
2009-10-18 15:33:40 - ViperOverLord: GO f*ck YOURSELF - That's just a pissy attitude

See above when he starts with the obscenities -Of course I will not let anyone tell me to f*ck myself with out getting my two cents in

2009-10-18 19:50:59 - ViperOverLord: --
2009-10-18 19:51:09 - HighlanderAttack: you lose green-lol
2009-10-18 19:51:09 - ViperOverLord: You are seriously that stupid. Thanks for confirming it bitch
2009-10-18 19:51:20 - ViperOverLord: You lose for being you
2009-10-18 19:51:27 - HighlanderAttack: 32 armies and counting
2009-10-18 19:51:48 - HighlanderAttack: lmao again --loser
2009-10-18 19:51:51 - HighlanderAttack: nice rank
2009-10-18 19:51:59 - HighlanderAttack: you ever get over sgt
2009-10-18 19:52:01 - HighlanderAttack: doubt it
2009-10-18 19:52:09 - HighlanderAttack: learn the game then come talk to me
2009-10-18 19:52:18 - ViperOverLord: You're a cocksucker

After this one I foed him

Then he really continued now that I unfoed him to post this

2009-10-18 19:52:20 - HighlanderAttack: foed and done with you--bye bye bitch
2009-10-18 19:52:25 - ViperOverLord: Only losers play to lose
2009-10-18 19:52:36 - ViperOverLord: Doesn't matter, I already handed you your ass
2009-10-18 19:52:53 - ViperOverLord: You faced me in tourney play and you met your match
2009-10-18 19:53:03 - ViperOverLord: I will always have the last laugh at the peon
2009-10-18 19:53:24 - ViperOverLord: YOU MET YOUR MATCH BITCH
2009-10-18 19:53:42 - ViperOverLord: BOW DOWN BITCH
2009-10-18 19:53:56 - ViperOverLord: THAT'S RIGHT GET THE f*ck OUT OF MY FACE
2009-10-20 21:44:01 - HighlanderAttack: I wish I had not foed green-be he is pissed after that move
2009-10-20 21:44:27 - HighlanderAttack: by the way blue-top two move on so if we eliminate him we both move on--that is all that matters to me
2009-10-20 21:51:16 - ViperOverLord: wah
2009-10-20 21:51:55 - ViperOverLord: Still coming for you bitch
2009-10-20 21:52:05 - ViperOverLord: I know you're reading this
2009-10-21 14:12:55 - HighlanderAttack: NZ-I do hope you take this VOL guy out first. I left him with three--of course it up to you
2009-10-21 17:41:54 - ViperOverLord: Shut the f*ck up

Now here is one of the games we played in this tourney

2009-10-18 14:12:24 - HighlanderAttack: lol on the dice in this series--gg's

This is all I wrote at first-above and then he sets me off with his ignorance

2009-10-18 15:34:11 - ViperOverLord: Go f*ck yourself; I saw what you saw on Asia
2009-10-18 15:34:15 - ViperOverLord: You lost because you suck balls
2009-10-18 19:45:25 - HighlanderAttack: well now you are banned from ever playing in one of my tourneys and guess what-fuck yourself low rank bitch--lmao--get a rank lucky little boy -or is is faggot
2009-10-18 19:46:34 - HighlanderAttack: guess sometimes it does pay to be lucky than good--too bad u will never reach anything more than sgt1c and if u do it is just pure blind luck

Now read below and if you don't think this guy has serious unstable issues I would love to know why:

2009-10-19 04:32:44 - ViperOverLord: This ain't your tourney ass clown
2009-10-19 04:32:57 - ViperOverLord: And I've been higher rank
2009-10-20 13:26:48 - ViperOverLord: --
2009-10-20 13:26:56 - ViperOverLord: Please do enjoy your ass kicking
2009-10-20 13:27:08 - ViperOverLord: This ass kicking is brought to you by:
2009-10-20 13:27:14 - ViperOverLord: People with more skills than you
2009-10-20 21:20:29 - ViperOverLord: ---
2009-10-20 21:20:34 - ViperOverLord: I OWN YOU
2009-10-20 21:20:39 - ViperOverLord: I OWN YOU[
2009-10-20 21:20:57 - ViperOverLord: <POUNDS CHEST> THIS IS MY MAP
2009-10-20 21:21:14 - ViperOverLord: I AM THE MAN B****
2009-10-20 21:21:38 - ViperOverLord: I OWN YOU
2009-10-20 21:21:48 - ViperOverLord: <POUNDS CHEST>
2009-10-20 21:22:04 - ViperOverLord: <GIVES MURDEROUS STARE>
2009-10-20 21:22:12 - ViperOverLord: YOU KNOW IT
2009-10-20 21:22:24 - ViperOverLord: DON'T EVER
2009-10-20 21:22:28 - ViperOverLord: EVER, EVER
2009-10-20 21:22:39 - ViperOverLord: THINK YOUR ANYTHING
2009-10-20 21:22:42 - ViperOverLord: EVER
2009-10-20 21:22:44 - ViperOverLord: I OWN YOU

Other game-I had no comments:

2009-10-20 13:29:31 - ViperOverLord: Once again we do hope you enjoy your ass kicking
2009-10-20 13:29:54 - ViperOverLord: Just curl up on the ground in the fetal position and enjoy your beating
2009-10-20 13:30:31 - ViperOverLord: We do thank you for taking your beating like a coward and don't care if you choose us or not for your future face beating needs

Just don't want this guy making it out to seem like I am the bad guy here.

I am not stalling by the way. I have no interest in playing the games with him and the get taken when they come up. I am in the process of moving and have 250 active games so most of my turns dont get taken until the last hour is almost up.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 am

mgconstruction wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:I got to be honest. I took a quick look at the community guidlines. It's a pretty boring read. If you want to tell me exactly which guidline I broke then go ahead. But I'm sure if I did break a guidline then it wasn't on purpose. So any action taken was extreme.

First off, your other tournament has nothing to do with me. I simply looked at what was said in game chat, only because of your Flaming in this thread. Then showed it to a Mod & went with his recommendation. I have no "affinity for highlanderattack" as you say. We don't play as partners, we are not in the same clan, in fact we have only played against each other in games and I have no problem sticking it to him or my grandmother in said games.

I don't know him personally but from what experience I have had with him he is a great competitor and has always won or lost with some class. My problem was not trash talking in game chat but you just kept going on & on & on then brought it to this thread. If you would have kept it in the game chat I wouldn't even had seen it & we wouldn't be having this problem. As far as you making the tournament proud by beating him, Great Job!
Before all this happened I was waiting for your last 2 games to end to make a post saying how you took out the reigning champ but you completely ruined that by posting nonsense. I'm sorry but your Chest pounding & Flaming took the fun out of this tournament & I am now embarrassed to be apart of it.

TOURNAMENT ON HOLD UNTIL NIGHT STRIKES DECISION IS MADE.

"First off, your other tournament has nothing to do with me. I simply looked at what was said in game chat, only because of your Flaming in this thread."

So you were willing to look at the game chat but ignore the genesis of the problem in which I told you he had thrown a tournament game in another tournament? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

How does it matter that he has won or lost other games with class? This guy was willing to throw games and cuss right on back to me after I didn't take his crap. I'm sure I could find you plenty of people that say I've always been great and this and that. But we all obviously have our weaker moments (or at least most of us). So previous history has little to do with it.

I also don't appreciate that you made a decision to kick me out of the tournament and all future tournaments by you without even consulting me. That was a pretty underhanded move IMO. I had reason to be upset and I made that clear in my posting. It's not like I just went on to the thread and talked trash just for the sake of talking trash. Although had I done that, I'd still think you should have a thicker skin about it. But no it was different than that obviously.

I also don't appreciate the double standard. Why is it that you feel like you can ban me from tournaments for my behavior and yet he is allowed to call me names in the game chat and on this board and nothing happens to him?

I think you should think about that. Maybe I'm the one that should be embarrassed to be a part of this tournament quite frankly. Embarrassed yes. But just as deserving of the same treatment that you afford Highlanderattack so I'm not saying that as a means for you to justify your decision.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 am

BTW, HighlanderAttack even shamelessly posted his chat in which he is colluding to take me out in that tournament game. Naturally I was proud of taking out that type of character and BRINGING HONOR TO THE DIGGING A MOLE TOURNAMENT. If in your opinion the dual trash talk that I took part in, tarnishes that in your opinion then fine. But its nothing new under the sun as you said its not even a general reason for action.

But you did cite my post and it is about my post. So I said I took out a cheater and did the tourney proud and in the process vented legitimate frustration. You think maybe I did that because he had cowardly foed me even though he was the one that cheated? Obviously I wanted people to know what he was about and that is CHEATING. That is nothing for you to get on your high horse about.
Major ViperOverLord

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2009