Conquer Club

TOP 500 Doubles League [WINNER: ARTUR1 & SNUSLEPPA]

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Postby snusleppa on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:51 am

Thank you all! :D

Thank you Selin for the great tournament, and thank you to all the great teams we have played :D
Captain snusleppa

Postby artur1 on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:53 am

A thanks to you all, for all your congrats.
:D :D :D

A thanks to Selin for this flawless tournament
=D> =D> =D>

And a well done to all teams who have played.
=D> =D> =D>
Major artur1

Postby Selin on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:39 pm

Also TOP 250 Singles League is nearing to its end. There are 3 matches left and they will be over in 5-6 turns. GloriousL has a huge advantage there.

Brigadier Selin

Postby roadwarrior on Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:27 pm

Congrats artur1 and snus....we should play again soon.

I was rooting for you both all the way :D

It did not surprise me that artur1 and snus won the tournament.

In Round 1, I played with them enough times to know they are a quality team. My team was already through but they needed to win Game 390664 or at least finish above the other team in this game which were vying for the last spot. The other team ended their own chances by attacking my team and weakened themselves so that the victory went to artur1 and snus.

In Round 2, my team qualified for the finals but had to pull out for unavoidable reasons just before the finals started. We knew they are good enough for the finals but of course, in the deciding game, artur1 and snus took over our spot after finishing ahead of their only rival.

They played solid strategies in every game. If they won, they earned it and if they got beaten, they never threw the match away. Of all the teams that I played with, they were certainly the best and well deserving of being champions!!!
Brigadier roadwarrior

Postby artur1 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:17 pm

roadwarrior wrote:Congrats artur1 and snus....we should play again soon.

I was rooting for you both all the way :D

It did not surprise me that artur1 and snus won the tournament.

In Round 1, I played with them enough times to know they are a quality team. My team was already through but they needed to win Game 390664 or at least finish above the other team in this game which were vying for the last spot. The other team ended their own chances by attacking my team and weakened themselves so that the victory went to artur1 and snus.

In Round 2, my team qualified for the finals but had to pull out for unavoidable reasons just before the finals started. We knew they are good enough for the finals but of course, in the deciding game, artur1 and snus took over our spot after finishing ahead of their only rival.

They played solid strategies in every game. If they won, they earned it and if they got beaten, they never threw the match away. Of all the teams that I played with, they were certainly the best and well deserving of being champions!!!

Wow, thanks alot warrior :D :D :D
and yes we should play again. you should not forget about your self. you are two time group winners, in this this tournament. That is really good.
Major artur1

Postby Selin on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Being in Germany for a business trip, I have no time to update the standings until the weekend (probably Saturday night).

Brigadier Selin

Postby Selin on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:17 am

Last match of Finals is still running.

Final standings will be updates after this match is completed.

Brigadier Selin

Postby Selin on Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:25 pm

artur1 & snusleppa won also their last matches! That means we wouldn't have needed tie breaking rules, because they won the League with 6 points difference to the next team.

Congrats again to artur1 & snusleppa =D> =D>

This was my last update on page 1 to announce final standings.

Brigadier Selin

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:37 pm

well done artur and snus
General Blitzaholic

Previous

Return to Completed 2007