Conquer Club

SUPER POINT GRABBERS TOURNAMENT [CHAMPION: Timminz]

Tournaments completed in 2007.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Postby Optimus Prime on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:38 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO TIMMINZ FOR WINNING THE FIRST EVER SUPER POINT GRABBERS TOURNAMENT AS HE DEFEATED MARVAL IN A BEST-OF-THREE SERIES!

I was a well fought battle on both sides. Congratulations!
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby Timminz on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:39 pm

That third match was one of my favorite 2 player games ever. Back and forth a lot. MarVal is a great competitor.
Captain Timminz

Postby MarVal on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Timminz wrote:That third match was one of my favorite 2 player games ever. Back and forth a lot. MarVal is a great competitor.

First of my deep respect to you, Timminz!!

We had a big battle. It went over and over. Then you broke the chain and with great strength you conquer and eliminate me.

I do think so, that this was my best 1 on 1 fight. Unfortunately it wasn't in my advantage :-)

Your a true winner and I'm still glad to be a Champion of Bracket A of this great tourney.

And Optimus, everybody can make some mistake. It happen, no big deal. It was a great tourney of yours (again :-) )

Only 1 thing:
Timminz wrote:During this "Point Grabbers" tournament, I managed to grab 116 points, while losing 25, for a net grabbing of 91.

I do not get to know how the pointsystem works? I think its my own vault, but can tell anyone me how that works?

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby Gilligan on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:23 pm

MarVal wrote:
Timminz wrote:Only 1 thing:
During this "Point Grabbers" tournament, I managed to grab 116 points, while losing 25, for a net grabbing of 91.

I do not get to know how the pointsystem works? I think its my own vault, but can tell anyone me how that works?

Grtz
MarVal

Just look at all of the finished games, and see how many points you gained, then subtract the points you lost and you'll find out the Grand Total of points gained/lost during this tournament.

Congrats on winning, Timminz!
Major Gilligan

Postby MarVal on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:22 am

Thanks,

I gained 102 points, while losing 32 points. Thats makes me total points of 70.

Not to bad on my first Point Grabber tournament.

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal MarVal

Postby rebelman on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:29 pm

Timminz wrote:I WIN!!! :D :D :D

During this "Point Grabbers" tournament, I managed to grab 116 points, while losing 25, for a net grabbing of 91.

well done, grat win against a great opponent =D>
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Previous

Return to Completed 2007