Conquer Club

Voluntary Intoxication level tag

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Voluntary Intoxication level tag

Postby AAFitz on Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Concise description:
    Before posting, or chatting in games, essentially a player can click on a meter that shows level of intoxication of alcohol, drugs, paint/glue sniffing, rave music listening, frog back licking, etc.

Specifics/Details:
      • Before posting, or chatting in games, much like a poll, just click on your level of intoxication...1 = sober, 5 = Linsey Lohan

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
[list]
[*]In RL, people can usually use unspoken cues to read intoxication such as excited behavior, slurred speech, drooling or projectile vomiting, or the dreaded: lymme-disease-blood-barrier-anger-manifestation-syndrome(suck it up cupcake) etc. These cues, allow the other person to correctly interpret the actual message of the one communicating, and respond appropriately to it more easily. In CC, and for that matter the entire internet however, that intoxication level varies, and is usually impossible to gauge, so many misunderstandings ensue that may not have otherwise, had intoxication level been known during the conversation./list]

Just two get things started, Id put my level at about 3 (14 hour workday + two beers)
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Re: Voluntary Intoxication level tag

Postby Dukasaur on Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 pm

AAFitz wrote:Concise description:
    Before posting, or chatting in games, essentially a player can click on a meter that shows level of intoxication of alcohol, drugs, paint/glue sniffing, rave music listening, frog back licking, etc.

Specifics/Details:
      • Before posting, or chatting in games, much like a poll, just click on your level of intoxication...1 = sober, 5 = Linsey Lohan

[list]
[*]In RL, people can usually use unspoken cues to read intoxication such as excited behavior, slurred speech, drooling or projectile vomiting, or the dreaded: lymme-disease-blood-barrier-anger-manifestation-syndrome(suck it up cupcake) etc. These cues, allow the other person to correctly interpret the actual message of the one communicating, and respond appropriately to it more easily. In CC, and for that matter the entire internet however, that intoxication level varies, and is usually impossible to gauge, so many misunderstandings ensue that may not have otherwise, had intoxication level been known during the conversation./list]

Just two get things started, Id put my level at about 3 (14 hour workday + two beers)

Kids these days. :roll:

A person of my generation would put 5=Keith Richards, not Lindsay Lohan.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
AAFitz wrote:Concise description:

Specifics/Details:

[list]

Kids these days. :roll:

A person of my generation would put 5=Keith Richards, not Lindsay Lohan.

How did you measure angry back in the day? because I think the current "on a scale of 1 to Chris Brown" system is pretty accurate.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby blakebowling on Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm

I'm going to go ahead and Reject this as it adds nothing to the gameplay or site a as a whole.
Private blakebowling

Postby AAFitz on Sun May 05, 2013 8:11 pm

blakebowling wrote:I'm going to go ahead and Reject this as it adds nothing to the gameplay or site a as a whole.

Well, Im only at a 1.2 right now, but Id still suggest it would add something to the forum, but wouldnt argue it would add enough to code it in maybe...

especially If i had to code it in myself. :D
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Return to Archived Suggestions