Conquer Club

How Ron Paul Was Cheated

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How Ron Paul Was Cheated

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:54 am

Glad somebody made this. I've already contacted him about doing an addendum to include what happened in Minnesota. CC Readers may remember at the time a few videos were posted that showed the teleprompter displaying Caucus vote totals and Delegate vote totals to be read for Ron Paul, while the speaker went on to flat out ignore/refuse to read Ron Paul's name or how many votes he got aloud.

The Primary/Caucus process is the gateway to any kind of real and peaceful political revolution in America. But the Establishment are holding all the keys. Things will remain the same until a time comes when it's true that you can actually get 2 or 3 people who have never primaried/caucused to come to a primary/caucus with ya. Then, for the first time in a long time, The People would be flexing their true power.
Major Phatscotty

Re: How Ron Paul Was Cheated

Postby notyou2 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:55 am

yawn...
Captain notyou2

Postby oVo on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Phatscotty wrote:the Establishment are holding all the keys.

You got this part right. US politics have been bent out of shape for decades, but it will take a lot more than Ron Paul to fix it.
Major oVo

Postby BoganGod on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Really quite interesting scotty. Thank you for posting. Corruption and bias..... Who wood hav thunk it
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby DaGip on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Also, let's remember that any opinions on leaving Israel to her own sovereignty will always be viewed as anti Semitic.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Things will remain the same until a time comes when it's true that you can actually get 2 or 3 people who have never primaried/caucused to come to a primary/caucus with ya. Then, for the first time in a long time, The People would be flexing their true power.

Maybe y'all should just form a new party instead...
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby DaGip on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Things will remain the same until a time comes when it's true that you can actually get 2 or 3 people who have never primaried/caucused to come to a primary/caucus with ya. Then, for the first time in a long time, The People would be flexing their true power.

Maybe y'all should just form a new party instead...

Actually, it's the NeoCon Republicans that are in office now that need to form a new party. Ron Paul ran on the preamble of constitutionality and fiscal conservatism...all of which the so-called "Republicans" say they support. They only say they support it now, because they took such an immense bitch-slapping the last two elections. They have finally decided to canter towards the average American with guns and fiscal conservative beliefs. They are two-faced cocksuckers. Ron Paul is the only real deal in town (perhaps Rand Paul can follow in his wake).
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:13 am

Phatscotty, did you go to Ron Paul's wake? Were you an invited guest? You seem to be his most ardent supporter.
Captain notyou2

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:58 am

notyou2 wrote:Phatscotty, did you go to Ron Paul's wake? Were you an invited guest? You seem to be his most ardent supporter.

Did you watch the video? It's only 26 minutes. You might learn something.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby pimpdave on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:21 am

What if the Tea Party hadn't ruined William Jennings Bryan's chances, I mean Rand Paul's chances to be the President? That's what I want to know. Why does the Tea Party hate Rand Paul (Ron for short)?
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby pimpdave on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:50 am

The last six minutes are actually pretty unnerving. The media coverage is one thing...

But then I get pissed cause they're playing that manipulative music in the background, and I'm like, but Obama is the savior! He has a Nobel Peace Prize for all of the community organizing he did in Chicago that ended gun violence there permanently!

That was probably a sneaky Tea Party Propaganda Squad effort, to make us doubt Obama being the greatest leader of any nation, in any time. But that's dumb.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:23 pm

god.. imagine if they had rigged an entire election by owning the machines used in the majority of states and fixing the results?!! imagine that!!!

hacking democracy
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Like I said before Andy Stern was one of the most visited people to the White House. I think SEIU were in control of many of the voting machines. I think.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:21 pm

warmonger1981 wrote: I think.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 am

I'm gonna stuff you like a turkey. I think.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:45 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I'm gonna stuff you like a turkey. I think.

Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:54 am

Dukasaur wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Phatscotty, did you go to Ron Paul's wake? Were you an invited guest? You seem to be his most ardent supporter.

It is interesting and even important to know how the bastards keep getting away with it virtually every time. It's a lot like neo-tech and learning about cheating in poker; not so that you can cheat, but so that you can spot if someone is trying to cheat you, or understanding how religious organizations dominate the masses and drive them sometimes for their own organizational/personal interests, or how Progressive Liberals try to false-guilt Conservatives with ridiculous and untrue stereotypes purposefully trying to mislead others and stick a label on something they know isn't true, or how the Neo-cons could get all the Liberal media to cheer-lead an invasion into Iraq and get dear Phatscotty branded a Liberal and a Democrat and an America hater and a Muslim lover simply for vocalizing opposition to the Iraq war, and I'm talking about the beginning of the invasion when it was cool to support it, not when it was cool to oppose it. In my earlier years I thought I was going through a political identity crisis, but then I realized it wasn't me at all, it was other people who let cable news and comedy shows form their opinions for them.

I guarantee it, when a Republican eventually becomes president or gains any kind of real power, Republicans and Conservatives will start slamming me again, and Democrat Liberals will start applauding me again.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:22 am

Phatscotty wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

It is interesting and even important to know how the bastards keep getting away with it virtually every time. It's a lot like neo-tech and learning about cheating in poker; not so that you can cheat, but so that you can spot if someone is trying to cheat you, or understanding how religious organizations dominate the masses and drive them sometimes for their own organizational/personal interests, or how Progressive Liberals try to false-guilt Conservatives with ridiculous and untrue stereotypes purposefully trying to mislead others and stick a label on something they know isn't true, or how the Neo-cons could get all the Liberal media to cheer-lead an invasion into Iraq and get dear Phatscotty branded a Liberal and a Democrat and an America hater and a Muslim lover simply for vocalizing opposition to the Iraq war, and I'm talking about the beginning of the invasion when it was cool to support it, not when it was cool to oppose it. In my earlier years I thought I was going through a political identity crisis, but then I realized it wasn't me at all, it was other people who let cable news and comedy shows form their opinions for them.

I guarantee it, when a Republican eventually becomes president or gains any kind of real power, Republicans and Conservatives will start slamming me again, and Democrat Liberals will start applauding me again.

I'm not sure I go that far. I still remember you chanting "Ronmey! Ronmey! Anything's better than Dumbo!" last year. I'm not like your typical proletarian moron with his two-week attention span. I still haven't forgiven friends of mine who voted for Trudeau in '79.

Still, I'll cautiously grant that your new-found wisdom is at least worth an "attaboy!"
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:10 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Like I said before Andy Stern was one of the most visited people to the White House. I think SEIU were in control of many of the voting machines. I think.

Sadly a statement the majority of the population neither endorse nor emulate. Sleep sheep, count the freedoms you used to have, take pride in the leadership you once showed.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,